The Fosters and Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," Sandra cried out, banging her fists on my back. "You are evil, evil."

Lily pulled Lucy, sat her down on the couch across and stroked her hair. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, a small voice whispered to me that it was wrong what we were doing to Lucy. She doesn't need it, and we're just corrupting her. But at that moment, the front door opened, and Steven ran in. He probably thought he was going to fuck my wife and was impatient. As soon as he entered, he began to undress and by the time he reached the living room, he was only in his underwear.

Then he saw Lucy. "Miss Ryan," he stammered. His gaze swallowed Lucy's cute body, and his erection grew to its full size, and then some more. Lucy stared in shock at Steven's huge dick peeking out of his panties, and I saw her flinch.

I went back to fucking Sandra hard, and she went back to raging beneath me, whispering, "Yes, baby, like that. Yes, like that." At this moment, she was in her own world and did not pay attention to the drama unfolding around her.

Lily reached out to Steven and sat him down between her and Lucy. She took Lucy's palm and wrapped it around Steven's long stick. She closed her fist around Lucy's palm and moved their palms up and down on his huge dick, then attached her other palm further down the shaft.

Sandra swung her legs in the air and twisted her body in swift movements like cobra, a second before he's attacking. "Mike," she whispered ecstatically, "Miikkee..., it's coming..., oh my god, I'm cummminnngg…”

Her body folded and her loins jumped hard as she climaxed. I felt the spasms of her hot pussy on my cock. They were fast and powerful, and I felt like she was going to rip my cock away. Poor thing, she was probably really stressed. Then she straightened her legs and her whole body became limp.

I got up and looked at the couch opposite. Lucy's fist was on Steven's rod, and Lily's two fists were next to her down the cock. That was long enough that there was room for Lucy's palm and Lily's two palms. Three punches side by side. What a blessing.

I got up and approached them. "Lucy," I began, "maybe you give Steven a deep throat?"

Sandra also got up and came over to us. Lucy's gaze shifted in order from one to the other, and back, and she quickly shrugged her palm. "When you're all watching?" She asked. "No way."

Now Lily finally realized that what we were doing was wrong. She got up, pulled Lucy behind her, and said, "Mike, come join us in the pool. Let's give the Foster family some privacy."

A look of disappointment crossed Lucy's face. She turned around and took another look at Steven's huge rod.

"Or that..." Steven said hopefully.

Lily hugged Lucy's shoulders and said, "Whatever you choose, baby."

Eventually, she gave Steven a deep throat and took his entire dick down her throat, to our applause. But she refused to fuck him. She got up on top of him, moved closer to me and buried her head in my chest, as she loved.

So, I got the honor and pleasure of fucking Lucy, and disappointed Steven had to settle for my wife and his wife giving him VIP treatment.