The Foundling Ch. 02

Story Info
A 19-year old 'foundling' seduces her adoptive mommy.
2.8k words
5.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
361 Followers

Foreword: This story has nine chapters of about this length. The first four chapters are one-on-one with each family member, with dialogue suggesting faux incest. The last four chapters involve actual incest and group sex, including father-daughter, mother-son, and brother-sister. There are mild to moderate fetish elements, including feet, restraints, anal play, and spanking.

The Foundling

Chapter 2: Mommy

Elizabeth tossed her keys on the small table next to the door and kicked off her shoes as she entered her home. Visits to the doctor always left her jittery and anxious. She was really looking forward to a bubble bath, and maybe a glass of wine, to help soothe her nerves and make the most of the rest of her day off. She padded into the kitchen and nearly leapt out of her skin when her new daughter greeted her merrily. "Hi, Mommy!"

"Good grief, Shannon! You nearly scared me to death!" Elizabeth said, holding a hand over her heart and breathing heavily. She supposed the girl's presence shouldn't have been such a surprise, considering that picking out a new bed wouldn't have taken her and Howard all morning to accomplish. Why her husband and children had lobbied so hard to let the foundling stay was a mystery to Elizabeth, but her objections had died in her throat at the earnest entreaties of her family, and now they were a household of five. To be fair, she'd long ago tried to entice her husband to have a third child, so in a sense, Shannon's arrival was a wish fulfilled, just not in the way she'd been anticipating.

"I'm so sorry, Mommy!" the girl said, looking perhaps slightly contrite, but mostly amused.

Recovering herself somewhat, Elizabeth opened the cabinet where she kept her wine bottles and selected one, grabbing it and a wineglass. Before she could shut the door, though, Shannon said, "I'd like one, too, please!" About to object and remind the girl that nineteen was too young to drink, she instead found herself shrugging and grabbing an extra glass.

Pouring out two generous amounts, Elizabeth took a sip and asked, "How did the shopping trip go?"

"It was a great success!" Shannon gushed, after taking a gulp of her own. "Daddy was so much help with picking out the right mattress for me!" she said, with a twinkle in her eye. "The store is supposed to deliver it and set it up for us by close of business."

"Hmm, well, good then," Elizabeth said, although she muttered, "Sounds like an expensive service," under her breath before having another sip. Shannon merely smiled in response. Unable to think of anything else to say to the new girl, the older woman eventually declared, "I'm going to go draw myself a bath before we have anyone banging around moving furniture," grabbing her glass and heading for the hallway. "I'll make us a late lunch in an hour or so, dear, but help yourself to anything you want if you can't wait."

Elizabeth went upstairs to her bedroom, stripped down and donned her bathrobe, then started filling the tub with hot water and a measure of her favorite scented bubbles. She inhaled deeply, the smell of lavender already making her feel more at ease, and drained the rest of her glass. Realizing that she'd left the bottle downstairs, and thinking she could enjoy a second, Elizabeth went back to the kitchen and retrieved it. She nearly fainted with surprise again when she got back to the master bathroom and found her new daughter there, in the process of disrobing.

"Shannon!" she exclaimed, after uttering another scream of shock. "What on Earth are you doing?"

"I thought a bubble bath sounded like a lovely idea!" the teen chirped as she let her skirt drop to the floor, revealing a lack of panties. Elizabeth was slightly jealous of the girl's body, which reminded her of herself at the same age. Shannon was lean and slender, with perky breasts that seemed larger than they were thanks to her frame, and something of a bubble butt was revealed when she bent over to check the water, displaying it and her svelte legs to good effect. Elizabeth wasn't exactly a vain woman, and although she took good care of herself, two children and twenty-odd years had changed her shape, making her a bit wider, rounder, and softer. Howie seemed to appreciate her more ample curves, and never complained about her minor pudge, for which she was grateful.

"I was looking forward to relaxing in the bath," Elizabeth said, sounding a little whiny to her ears, although she'd meant to make her complaint much more forceful. She found herself staring at her new daughter's naked ass, almost inadvertently, but couldn't look away.

"It's a good plan!" Shannon agreed, straightening back up and turning around. "Let's hop in!" she said, taking the wine bottle and swigging from it deeply before handing it back to Elizabeth. Without really intending to, she took a deep pull from the bottle as well, which distracted her from Shannon untying her robe and exposing her breasts and bush.

"This seems wrong," Elizabeth said, feeling much more drunk than she should be from the wine.

"No, it doesn't, silly!" said Shannon, giggling and reaching out to take the bottle again. "Now, go ahead and shrug out of that and sit in the suds!"

Sighing quietly, Elizabeth did as her new daughter suggested and allowed her one article of clothing to puddle on the floor, revealing herself completely. Staring at the thin wisps of hair on Shannon's mound, she couldn't help but feel unkempt and undesirable thanks to her messy pubes, which she hadn't trimmed in weeks. Thinking that she might take care of that while they bathed, she lowered herself into her garden tub and sighed deeply at the warm embrace of the water and bubbles.

Elizabeth was a little surprised to find Shannon sliding into the tub behind her, but scooted forward slightly to allow her adopted daughter enough room to get situated. The girl's arms reached out and pulled the older woman gently into their embrace. She sighed again at the unfamiliar feeling of soft breasts and hard nipples pressing against her back. Catching sight of the wine bottle from the corner of her eye, perched on the lip of the tub, Elizabeth grabbed it and took another deep, gulping drink.

Shannon's hands caressed her adopted mother's breasts as she chirped, "Taking a bubble bath was such a great idea, Mommy! Thank you so much for inviting me to join you!" Elizabeth frowned, on the point of reminding the girl that she hadn't actually been invited, but the importance of correcting her got lost in the fragrant steam, and the pleasure emanating from her pillowy bosoms as they were sensually stroked. Her growing arousal troubled the older woman slightly, but it diminished steadily as the minutes passed, especially when she enjoyed another chug of wine.

"You have such a soft, beautiful body, Mommy," Shannon whispered into her mother's ear, even as her hands began exploring the rest of the form in question, gliding over her belly and onto her thighs, then slowly making their way between her legs. "I envy your full, fluffy, motherly bush!" the girl breathed, letting her fingers wander through it before dipping into the crease it concealed. Elizabeth let out a squeaking moan that was somewhere between protest and desire.

"When's the last time you had a good cum, Mommy?" Shannon asked as the pace and force of her fingering slowly increased.

"Um..." Elizabeth said, before draining the last of the wine. "I guess it was Saturday?" she answered uncertainly. "We usually have sex in the morning, before the kids get up."

"And did Daddy get you off?" the young vixen asked teasingly, as if she already knew the answer.

"Sometimes," Elizabeth finally admitted, after a lengthy pause filled with quiet moans of longing from the pleasure she was being given. "Not last time, though."

"Well, Daddy will just have to be trained to do a better job!" Shannon said, and Elizabeth could picture the girl's smiling expression, even though she was facing the opposite direction, with her eyes closed as well. "I guess for now I'll just have to help you out, Mommy!"

Elizabeth squirmed and squealed as the young woman's deft fingers brought her closer and closer to a climax, and she could tell it was going to be a powerful one. She kept feeling flashes of guilt and shame for her betrayal of their wedding vows, and she told herself that Howard wasn't a bad lover. Back in the old days, he'd been more than merely competent at getting her off, but as they'd matured, their love-making had become more about closeness than cumming, at least for her. Howie's climax was simply the signal that they were done for the day. But a small flame of resentment was kindled inside Elizabeth as a result, and it defiantly asked her why she didn't demand better of him. If he couldn't be bothered to see to her physical needs, then why shouldn't she find the means of her choice to take care of herself instead. Such was her right!

Elizabeth paid no attention to the whispers of Shannon in her ear as she reached an exhilarating peak and then crashed over it, crying out loudly. It was the strongest orgasm she could remember having in quite some time, rivalled in her memory only by those she'd experienced when she and Howard had been trying to conceive. Tears leaked from her eyes at the release of tension she hadn't been aware of, and as her breathing slowly returned to normal, she realized that her adopted daughter was once again playing with her breasts.

"I bet you needed that, didn't you, Mommy?" the girl asked, with unmistakable smugness in her voice.

"Yes, I did," the older woman conceded. "Thank you, dear."

A long, lazy time passed as the two women soaked in the bubble bath, and it was only when the water started getting noticeably cool that Shannon suggested, "I think we should get out now, Mommy, we have things to do!"

"Okay," Elizabeth agreed, too relaxed and blissful to wonder very much what the girl thought they needed to do. No longer abashed by her nudity or the perceived imperfections of her mature body, Elizabeth passively allowed her daughter to dry her off, then returned the favor, intrigued by the naughty thrill she got at running the towel over the girl's youthful breasts and bottom, and especially the junction of her legs.

Without bothering to cover themselves, the two women moved back into the master bedroom, and Shannon gently pushed Elizabeth onto the bed, saying, "Make yourself comfortable, Mommy!" in a quiet voice. Doing as instructed, she laid herself in the middle of the mattress, stretching her arms above her head and spreading her legs slightly, unconcerned about the display she was making. "Perfect!" breathed Shannon, who padded off to the dresser and began rummaging around in it, then moved to the walk-in closet.

Elizabeth looked up curiously a little while later to see her adopted daughter tying one of her arms to the headboard with a scarf, a process which was soon repeated on the other one as well. Despite her recent orgasm, she felt the fires of arousal come roaring back. She shivered with a mix of lust and fear, wondering how Shannon could possibly have guessed her secret kink, or if it was merely an amazing coincidence.

Only a few times in her life had Elizabeth experienced any kind of bondage, and only with a college boyfriend who had been trouble from day one. Like many of her friends at the time, she'd gone through a phase where so-called bad boys fascinated her, and the slightly older man had introduced her to a variety of new sexual horizons, most of which she hadn't really enjoyed. Or with the benefit of hindsight, she thought that her enjoyment might have been marred by the boyfriend's untrustworthy nature and selfishness. She counted herself fortunate that she'd broken things off before getting mired too deep, and had never looked back with regret or wistfulness, until the very moment that she found herself restrained by her adopted daughter.

"Now it's my turn, Mommy!" Shannon said, straddling the older woman and knee-walking toward her head. Elizabeth blinked with consternation and a little fear; it was quite obvious what the younger girl intended, but Liz had never done anything sexual with another woman before, unless one counted the recent bath. She was worried she wouldn't be very good at cunnilingus, and then shook her head slightly, trying to remind herself that her relative level of skill was not what she should be concerned about. But the matter was rendered moot when Shannon rubbed her sex against Elizabeth's face, and she found herself responding with desire.

"Ooh, yes, Mommy! Lick your little girl's puss!" she said in a hissing voice. "Gobble up all that cream!"

Liz was surprised at how enjoyable the experience was, and there was something decidedly familiar about the smell and taste of the girl's oozing juices, although it was maddeningly difficult to put her finger on what exactly they reminded her of. She got an extra little thrill of arousal every time she tried to move her arms, either to grab hold of the younger woman or bring a finger into play, only to have them brought up short by the scarves. Her hips bounced on the bed, desiring stimulation, but other than some tickling of her thighs, Shannon seemed to be concentrating entirely on her own pleasure for the time being.

Elizabeth felt a sense of pride and satisfaction when her adopted daughter cried out, "Mommy, I'm cumming on your pretty face!" A small amount of additional fluid leaked out of the girl's quivering sex; thinking she might be overly sensitive, Liz switched to gentle licks and kisses, rubbing her nose between the girl's lips occasionally.

Without another word, the younger lady spun around to face the other direction, then leaned down and began pleasuring her adopted mother with her tongue. Elizabeth cried out, "Yes! Oh, please! Yes!" in response to the long-awaited stimulation, but her voice was soon muffled when Shannon pressed her mound against her mother's mouth once again. Taking the hint, Liz resumed licking and nuzzling the young woman's core with wanton desire.

The second time going down on her adopted daughter seemed less familiar to Elizabeth, somehow, which struck her as strange even through the haze of lust that seemed to dim her thoughts. She finally decided that the tantalizing smell and taste which had seemed to tug at her memory were mostly gone. Shannon's own flavor and aroma were not exactly unfamiliar anymore, but they lacked whatever aspect they'd possessed that had so intrigued Liz before. Nevertheless, she appreciated her daughter's charms for their own sake, and had soon surrendered completely to her lust once again.

Shannon seemed to be an expert at keeping a woman on the edge, and Elizabeth was growing increasingly frustrated at being kept there, but she thought the girl must intend for them to climax simultaneously, and it was simply taking inexperienced Mommy longer to bring her good girl to that point. Shannon's hips and lips finally began to betray evidence of her approaching orgasm, and Liz moaned continuously as she and the girl climbed the peak of ecstasy together and leapt off. Her wailing cry of release was nearly silenced by the clenching thighs around her head, and her legs flailed aimlessly, seeming to move much more than normal for her, perhaps as a result of her arms not being free. Elizabeth's consciousness started fading, and the last thing she heard was Shannon's voice saying, "Such a good Mommy you are!" With one final shiver of pride and lust, she passed out.

~~

When Elizabeth came to, she was still naked and restrained on her bed. She suddenly realized that what had awakened her was a masculine voice from the open doorway to her bedroom. Two men dressed in coveralls were gawking at her from the hallway. She shrieked and tried to cover herself, but the best she could do was clench her legs and bring them up toward her chest, while flopping onto her side. She knew her ass must be partially exposed as a result, and possibly a glimpse of her hairy sex, but in her shock it was the best she could do.

Girlish giggles drifted in from the hallway, and Shannon said, "Oh, it's this room over here, boys! Sorry about that! Don't mind her, she's just waiting for Daddy to get home!" Her adopted daughter at least had the decency to close the door, giving her some privacy, and Elizabeth slowly uncoiled her body as her fright receded. In its absence, however, she was shamed to discover an even deeper lust filling her, as she imagined Howie's face when he came home and saw her, bound and dripping with need.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet A MILF is seduced by her daughter's popular friend. in Lesbian Sex
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Just Say No Bob is baffled by his beautiful neighbor's behavior.in Mind Control
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories