The Foundling Ch. 06

Story Info
Shannon encourages her brother and sister to fool around.
3.1k words
2.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: This story has nine chapters of about this length. The first four chapters are one-on-one with each family member, with dialogue suggesting faux incest. The last four chapters involve actual incest and group sex, including father-daughter, mother-son, and brother-sister. There are mild to moderate fetish elements, including feet, restraints, anal play, and spanking.

The Foundling

Chapter 6: Brother & Sister

Abby stirred sleepily, opening one eye to glance at the old-fashioned analog clock on her bedside table, which showed that it was already after ten in the morning. She snuggled back down in the blankets, pushing her naked back against the bare breasts of her foundling sister, who was once again spooning her as they slept in the nude. She was reluctant to admit it, but she couldn't remember ever sleeping as well as she had the last couple of weeks, whether because of the lack of clothes or the post-orgasmic satisfaction that was an almost nightly ritual ever since her sister moved in. Either way, she was getting quite accustomed to it, even if the thought of how wanton it made her seem still caused the occasional blush of shame.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" said Shannon, reaching around to cup Abigail's sex, running a finger through the lips and making her shiver with pleasure. "Looking forward to a weekend without the parents around?" she whispered teasingly, tickling Abby's ear with her breath.

"Meh," she replied, struggling to keep her hips from moving too much. "They left us so many chores to do, I doubt we'll have much time for fun." She squirmed as the digit gently probed her, trying not to moan out loud.

"Oh, I think we can squeeze in some shenanigans," Shannon said mirthfully, licking and kissing at Abby's earlobe, finally provoking a groan of lust. The dam broke, and the girl's whole body began moving in time with Shannon's rhythm, although she still tried to keep her sounds of pleasure as quiet as possible.

Just before Abby reached a peak of satisfaction, the fingers and lips were withdrawn, and Shannon bounded out of bed. "We'd better get hopping if we're going to finish our errands!" she chirped, bending over to rummage in the bottom drawer of their dresser. "I even got us special matching thongs to wear while we work!" She tossed a small scrap of fabric on the bed near her sister as she pulled hers on, which barely covered anything. Her mound and tuft of pubic hair were clearly visible through the almost-transparent cloth.

Groaning and then sighing, Abby complied with the implicit demand, having gotten quite used to wearing whatever Shannon suggested. The filmy material was almost immediately soaked with her juices, increasing its translucence, although that was more indicative of the small size of the panties than of the quantity of her leaking lubrication. She expected it to be paired with a too-short skirt and something that would show of her boobs, but she wasn't prepared for her sister's answer to the question of what else they were wearing.

"Nothing!" Shannon said brightly as she brushed away her bedhead. "It'll be really sexy to walk around the house with nothing but our panties on!"

Abigail sputtered as she tried to articulate any of the dozens of objections that immediately sprang to mind, but not a single one made it past her lips. The most she could do in protest was emit an anxious squeaking noise, which made Shannon laugh again. She strutted back to the bed and sat down beside Abby, beginning to brush her sister's hair. The relaxation of being pampered helped her to find her voice, but the closest she could come to a denial was a weak expression of concern: "But Jake will see us."

"I know!" gushed Shannon, sounding excited as always. "That's the best part! He'll go completely bonkers when he gets a peek at your titties!" She tossed the brush aside to cup Abby's breasts from behind, squeezing and bouncing them. Abigail privately thought Shannon's were much nicer than her own, although they were a close match in size and shape, and she was well aware of how much attention they got from the rest of the family. It wasn't until that very moment that she realized her own had been drawing nearly as much admiration, and the sudden epiphany made her gasp with lust, bloom with pride, and cringe with shame all at once. She didn't understand how she could have remained so oblivious to the stares for so long.

"This feels... wrong," Abby muttered.

"Oh, pooh!" said Shannon, "It's perfectly natural to enjoy admiring sexy people, and to enjoy being admired for your sexiness!"

"But, family..." Abigail tried to protest, though she quickly trailed off.

"Totally beside the point!" Shannon stated firmly, standing up. "Now, let's go downstairs! I think Big Brother is already outside working on the lawn, anyway!"

Feeling a very slight sense of relief at the reprieve from displaying herself to Jacob, Abby reluctantly followed her sister out of the bedroom. They paused to take care of their morning rituals first, and then decided to go ahead and clean the bathroom while they were there. Abigail's breasts weren't huge, but they were big enough to bounce and sway distractingly as she wiped and scrubbed. At first it was surreal to be working topless, and almost bottomless, but she was slowly able to put it out of her mind and concentrate on the chores.

The two sisters worked their way downstairs, quickly tackling vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping, while the lawnmower droned quietly from outside. Abby recalled that it always took Jake a long time to cut the grass; he was a little OCD about it, and walked very slowly to ensure perfectly straight lines. She ordinarily resented it, since it usually meant more work for her, but if he dallied long enough, she thought it might be possible to go upstairs and get dressed before he even came back inside.

The girls finished the dishes and Abby glanced at the clock, shocked to see it was only half-past one, and all of the indoor chores except picking up their bedrooms were basically done, or mostly done in the case of the laundry. She was about to suggest putting on some more clothes when Shannon happily declared, "Well, I guess it's time to go help Big Brother with the hedges! Let's bring out some lemonade, too!" She bounced over to the refrigerator and pulled out a tray, with a full pitcher and three glasses, which she must have prepared ahead of time. She thrust it into Abby's hands, then pushed her shoulders from behind, directing her to the sliding glass doors that led outside.

Abigail whimpered as she stepped onto the patio, feeling the warm sun on her exposed nipples for the first time she could recall, not counting any that happened to shine in through a window. She raised the tray higher, doing what she could to conceal her breasts, and realized with consternation that they'd apparently timed their exit perfectly, as Jacob was parking the mower back in the garden shed. He emerged just as the two girls walked up, and he stopped in his tracks in shock.

Like his sisters, Jake was topless, showing off his lean torso. His shorts covered quite a bit more of his lower body than their thongs, but they didn't hide the boner that immediately popped up at the sight of the girls.

"What?" Jacob said dully, apparently unable to utter anything more complex or intelligent.

"We brought something to help you cool off!" Shannon chirped, taking the pitcher and a glass from the tray, not coincidentally exposing more of Abby's pale breasts, which were currently rather pink from a blush that had spread down from her face, making her look almost sunburned. Jake's eyes immediately darted to her chest, while she tried to rotate the tray so the two remaining glasses would preserve some shred of modesty.

"Let's go sit on the patio!" the foundling suggested, pressing the glass into her brother's unresisting hand. Abby turned around immediately and started walking as quickly as she could toward the plastic table and chairs on their deck, relieved to conceal her breasts again, although she could almost feel her brother's eyes on her ass. She was a little surprised to see a small stack of beach towels sitting there, which she assumed must have been Shannon's doing. She stood staring at them, uncertain how to act.

When her siblings arrived, Shannon took the tray and set it on the table; although Abby wanted to use her freed hands to cover herself, they fell awkwardly to her sides instead, and she fidgeted nervously, trying to avoid looking at her brother, knowing he was looking at her. Their sister started pouring out two more glasses while she said, "Go ahead and put some towels on the chairs, then take off the rest of your clothes!"

The two natural siblings started obeying her suggestion automatically, but once the seats were covered, they both paused with their hands poised to shuck off their bottoms, hesitant to completely follow the command. Done with serving the lemonade, Shannon quickly pushed her own thong to the ground and simply said, "Strip!" before seating herself.

With sudden alacrity, Abby and Jake both removed their only articles of clothing, fully exposing themselves to one another for the first time as adults. Abigail squirmed even more, finding her eyes drawn to her brother's cock against her will. She was surprised to see that it was a very nice one, although so rampantly erect that it looked rather painful, with the head almost as purple as a plum. She wasn't sure how it measured up, but thought it was a little above average in size and well above average by her personal sense of the aesthetic, imagining that it would fit very comfortably inside her. The realization of where her mind was wandering caused a surge of horror, and Abby bit her lower lip very hard as she quickly slid into a seat.

Jacob sat down more slowly, having to maneuver his erection a little bit to get it under the table, and Abigail noticed he was blushing just as much as she was. Shannon alone seemed completely comfortable with the situation, although that was the way she almost always seemed.

~~~

Jacob resisted the urge to stroke his cock with all his willpower. He'd kind of been expecting, and hoping, that Shannon would take the opportunity to seduce him again while their parents were away, but he'd been totally unprepared for Abby's participation. Not that he seriously thought his youngest sister was actually trying to hook up with him, of course. But she'd taken to following Shannon's lead so much lately that, in retrospect, he felt he should have anticipated that their teasing dress choices would escalate.

Furthermore, for all the lust he experienced looking at Shannon's nude form, it was shamefully even more exciting to see Abby naked. A combination of greater familiarity in mundane situations, the taboo nature of the exposure, and her own clear embarrassment about it combined to make her the most compellingly attractive woman he'd ever seen. The fact that he'd have called her 'about average-looking' less than a month ago never crossed his mind.

"That must be really uncomfortable!" Shannon said, rubbing her foot along his erection and making him groan. "Did you get hard from looking at your sexy little sisters?" she asked, grinning smugly.

"Well... yeah," Jacob admitted, knowing it would be pointless to deny it. He wanted to try to explain himself in some way, think of some excuse for his illicit interest, but nothing came to mind, especially not when Abby fidgeted slightly in her seat and made her pretty tits sway the tiniest amount.

"Seems like I and Little Sister have one more chore to do!" the foundling said, giving Jake a wink. "Push your chair back a foot or two!"

Jacob obeyed the innocuous order without much thought. Shannon got up and moved behind Abigail, pushing gently on her shoulders until the girl slid out of her chair and under the table, where she soon joined her. The two sisters appeared at his feet moments later, with the foundling grinning wide, and Abby biting her lower lip again as she kept her eyes glued to his cock, which throbbed with lust at the sight of her that way.

"Go on! Give it a kiss!" Shannon encouraged, placing a hand on Abigail's head and lightly pushing her forward. The youngest sister resisted, or hesitated, so Shannon said, "There's nothing to it! Watch!" as she engulfed Jacob's shaft with her mouth. He groaned loudly, throwing his head back for a moment, but couldn't resist the urge to watch what happened.

Shannon swallowed him to the root and bobbed her head up and down several times before pulling away with a slurping noise. She smacked her lips in apparent appreciation, then renewed her attempt to persuade Abby to participate. "See! It's lots of fun! Try it!" Abigail's resistance wavered for a few seconds, then crumbled, and she kissed the head of her brother's cock.

Kisses soon led to licks, and then Abby took the whole crown into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue as Shannon whispered instructions into her ear. She began humming, sending thrilling vibrations through his shaft, and Jacob nearly squealed in response. He grimaced, thinking the noise was unmanly, but Abigail didn't slow down, and Shannon merely winked at him. Someone's fingers began caressing his balls, and his main worry became what would happen when he orgasmed, which was fast approaching.

"If you want him to cum buckets, massage his prostate!" Shannon confided, and Jake howled lustily when a finger invaded his ass without further warning. As the foundling had suggested, though, it triggered a powerful climax moments later, which shocked his youngest sister. She coughed reflexively and pulled away, receiving a few splatters of her brother's cum on her face, while more of it escaped from her mouth. Jacob almost felt like a second orgasm started, before the first one was even finished, when he saw her licking her lips to retrieve his errant seed.

Shannon laughed merrily and said, "Well, practice makes perfect!" as she leaned in and began cleaning Abby with her tongue, ending with a steamy kiss that both sisters clearly enjoyed, and which had the effect of reviving Jake's erection, albeit tenuously. The foundling reached out and began stroking it, even though her eyes were closed as she made out with their sister, so he was a little spooked by her proficiency.

Several minutes passed, and the two sisters finally came up for air. Abby in particular seemed to be gasping for breath, and appeared to be almost quivering with arousal. Shannon said, "You want to be fucked, don't you?" although it didn't really sound like a question to Jacob's ears. Abigail mewled as she bit her lower lip again, nodding her head slowly.

"Well, we don't want to take any silly chances!" the elder sister declared, squeezing Jake's cock tightly enough to make him squirm. "So, Big Brother, you're going to fuck her in the ass only, is that understood?" She gave him a mock-stern look, although the twinkle in her eye told him she was thoroughly enjoying the scene. He nodded his head in acceptance, and she replied, "Good boy! I'll just lube you up a little while Abby gets in position!"

Jacob's view of his littlest sister presenting her rump to them was interrupted by Shannon straddling his lap and lowering herself onto him. He groaned with delight at the feeling of her velvety warmth gripping his shaft, but she only bounced up and down a half dozen times before declaring, "I think that should do for now!"

In a daze, Jacob allowed himself to be pushed to the ground, then knee-walked until his cock was pressed up against Abigail's rear end. They froze in that position for a few moments, until Shannon reached around to help aim and used her own hips to force him inside. Abby's sphincter resisted the intrusion at first, but with steady pressure it eventually yielded, and both siblings groaned at the sensations it caused as he slid deeper and deeper into her rectum. Once he was bottomed out, Jacob paused again, not sure if he was awake or dreaming, although if the latter, it was unlike any dream he could remember. Shannon eventually got tired of waiting and hissed quietly in his ear, "Go on and fuck her, silly!"

Jake complied, slowly moving his hips back and forth, picking up speed and force when the sounds Abigail made indicated that she was enjoying the experience. Shannon moved around until she was sitting astride their sister, although still supporting her own weight for the most part, and facing Jacob. She made eye contact with him as she dribbled a long line of saliva onto his dick and Abby's ass-crack, either for additional lubrication or because it looked so lewd and pornographic.

"Do you know what will really make your Littlest Sister cum, Big Brother?" Shannon asked seductively, rubbing her hands across his chest and abs.

"No," Jacob grunted, still finding himself inarticulate, although he was listening carefully.

"She really gets off on being spanked like a brat!" Shannon said gleefully, punctuating her disclosure with a loud, two-handed slap to Abby's ass. Although she cried out, it was with a mixture of pleasure and pain. If Jacob had any doubts, his sister's next words banished them.

"Yes! Spank me like the brat I am!" Abigail screeched. Jacob had a fleeting moment of worry lest the neighbors might hear, but he lifted one of his hands from his sister's hip, almost robotically, and brought it down with a resounding clap.

"Fuck! Yes!" Abby screamed. "More! Spank me again! Fuck my ass harder! Make your slutty little sister cum!"

Groaning at the unbelievable dirty talk as much as anything else, Jacob obliged, striking her cheeks in alternation, occasionally letting Shannon have a turn, and muttering, "You're such a dirty slut, Abby!"

"God, yes!" Abigail agreed, pushing her ass against her brother's hips. "I'm a dirty, butt-fucking brat, and I need to be punished! Fuck me!" Her last word became very drawn out, transitioning to a wordless scream as she came hard. Her ass clenched Jacob so tightly that he could barely move. His own climax was triggered seconds later, when Shannon stuck her finger up his ass again, this time while giving him a searing kiss.

The three siblings lay side by side on the deck, with Shannon in the middle, as they regained their breath. The hot sun felt good on his naked body, and Jacob worried he was about to fall asleep where he was. He was saved from that when the foundling announced, "Now that my Big Brother and Little Sister have both cum, it's my turn! Which one of you will eat me first?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

EntranceGPT Zarina uses EntranceGPT on Doug.in Mind Control
LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 05 Isabel tries to resist her new need for Kenneth.in Mind Control
Nurse Isabella's Foot Treatment His new nurse has an unorthodox treatment for his problemin Fetish
The Magic Sticker Pool Party Pt. 01 3 sexy friends use magic to control each other's bodies.in Mind Control
The Secret App Ch. 01 Kylie has a hopeless crush; her new secret app will win him.in Mind Control
More Stories