EntranceGPT

Story Info
Zarina uses EntranceGPT on Doug.
2k words
4.47
3.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Stalker

A mousy feminine figure was silhouetted by a computer screen. Her fingers danced across the keys of her laptop. The glow of the screen illuminated her blonde hair and face, casting strange shadows across her features.

Zarina had noticed Doug earlier that day, sipping a coffee in the window seat of a cafe. She went in, bought herself a coffee, and sitting down across from him, she struck up a conversation. Most men bored Zarina, but somehow not this Doug. He was handsome and sweet, but to her annoyance, the ring on his finger glistened brightly, and more than once Doug seemed to make a point of mentioning his wife.

She had never been very socially adept. Her mother once quipped that there were rocks in caves more sociable than her. So, she had really needed to summon the courage to talk to him -- only to be blocked by some other woman who had gotten to him first.

Now alone in her apartment, she turned to her old friend poetry to vent her frustration. While surfing the web for inspiration, she stumbled on EntranceGPT. The banner said the chatbot's foundation model was specifically trained on poetry, so she decided to give it a whirl. And quite the whirl it was. The machine was practically a Pushkin, she could not believe how good it was.

As her fingers moved faster, the ideas on the screen began to shift, taking on a darker, more sinister tone. Where once there were soft whispers of love and longing, now there were sharp commands and forbidden desires. The haikus and lyrics she was writing described a small, shy woman kidnapping a handsome man from a cafe, and forcing him to marry her. Zarina shivered, feeling a strange mixture of fear and arousal wash over her. She didn't understand why these words were coming out of her, but she couldn't stop them. No, she didn't want to stop them.

Zarina's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden, inappropriate image flashing across the screen: Doug, his pants around his ankles, his body tied down and helpless as she forced herself upon him. It was as if someone had planted the image there, deep in the chatbot's model, and now it was burning itself into her brain. She gasped, feeling a sharp stab of desire, and then determination, course through her veins.

She stood up abruptly, her heart racing. Her eyes darted around the room until they fell on a length of rope she had bought for an arts and craft project, laying coiled on the floor. Her fingers trembling with anticipation, she picked up the rope and contemplated it.

* * *

Zarina's breath came in ragged gasps as she dragged the unconscious Doug into her bedroom. The back of his head glistened with fresh blood. She had hunted him for days, observed and learned his routines, then at the right moment snuck up and struck him unconscious with a rock.

She used all of her small size to heave him into the chair, then tied the rope tightly around him. Once he was securely bound, she yanked his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

It took a few minutes, but eventually Doug awoke, his skull pounding. He saw that he was in a dark room, the only light flooding out of a computer screen in front of him. He vaguely recognized the outline of some kind of chat website. Though groggy, he realized he was tied down and naked from the waist down. Panic began to bubble in his veins, but despite it, or because of it, he began to struggle against his restraints.

Zarina watched him from the side and smiled coldly. Then she moved in front of him and he froze in terror.

"You belong to me," she hissed, her voice barely audible over the pounding of his heart. "You will do as I say, and you will love me."

Her fingers trembled as she reached out to touch him, feeling the heat emanating from the skin of his exposed thigh. "You will make me happy," she whispered, her voice thick with desire. "You will make me whole."

She leaned in close. Her eyes were sunken, with dark bags beneath them. Staring into them, Doug grit his teeth.

Zarina could feel his terror, it pulsed through his muscles and pushed against the rope. Somehow, though, his fear only made her want him more.

She traced a finger along his jawline, her touch gentle yet possessive. "Tell me you love me," she whispered.

Doug shook his head. "No," he growled with surprising courage.

Zarina's face contorted and she pressed the sharp edge of his nail into the soft skin under his chin.

"It's her, isn't it?" she muttered, leaning in even closer. She reached down angrily scratched the ring on his finger. "She's trying to steal you from me."

Her hand moved down his chest, tracing a line toward his stomach, lower still, down and down -- and then she snatched it away and went to the keyboard.

Doug watched in horror as Zarina began to type furiously. It seemed to him like she had been possessed by some otherworldly force.

Words appeared on the screen, dark words, with every keystroke each seemingly more sinister than the last. The room seemed to grow colder, the air heavier.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice trembling.

Suddenly the screen showed an image. Doug looked at it: it was him and Zarina, standing in a park, holding hands. Was this some kind of weird deepfake?

She kept typing, her fingers moving faster and faster. The image on the screen shifted, showing them kissing passionately, her arms wrapped around his neck. Then the image changed again, and now they were having sex, his hips between her open legs, their faces distorted in mutual moans of pleasure.

Doug felt a mixture of revulsion and arousal course through him as he looked at the images on the screen. Zarina, her face flushed with desire, felt herself momentarily pulled into the fake memories the machine had created.

The images on the screen scrolled upward, replaced by a message: "Your wife is an intruder in your relationship."

"'Relationship'? What fucking relationship?" Doug said with steaming incredulity. He turned his head and stared daggers at Zarina. "I barely know you! We what, talked once in a coffee shop?" And then, with an intense fury the likes of which he never knew himself capable of roiling out of him, he shouted, "I'M FUCKING MARRIED!"

Zarina growled her displeasure and began to type again. Another image appeared. It showed her naked and on top of Doug, his lips locked around one of her nipples.

Doug's heart raced as he looked at the new image. Against his will, his body responded to the sight of Zarina's naked form, prompting him to once more began to struggle against his bonds.

"You know it's true," Zarina whispered, kneeling between her captive and the computer. "You know you belong to me."

One of her hands moved to his cock, her other to the keyboard. "Admit that you love me," she growled. "Tell me you'll leave that interfering bitch."

Doug closed his eyes, trying to push away the images. But it was no use. He felt himself growing harder.

"I don't love you," he whispered. "I don't even know you."

Zarina was impressed by his courage in the face of the inevitable, as well as his commitment to her rival. It made him all the more attractive. She licked her lips and hissed, "You will. You will love me as much as I love you." She traced a circle around his erection. "Yes, you will," she repeated.

Doug tried to focus on anything but the sensations that were stirring inside him, but it was impossible. His captor began to stroke his cock, gently at first, then more firmly, matching her rhythm with her renewed typing on the keyboard.

The image on the screen shifted, showing her lips wrapped around his shaft, her tongue swirling around the head. He whimpered.

"That's it," she whispered, looking up at him. "That's what you want, isn't it?" Her hand moved faster. "You want me."

Doug closed his eyes, feeling the world spinning out of control.

"Tell me she's a bitch," Zarina commanded, her voice husky with desire. "Tell me she's an intruder."

Doug opened his mouth to speak, to deny her and her surreal beliefs. But all that came out was a low, broken moan as she pumped him furiously.

"That's it," she growled, her hand moving even faster. "Let it go. Let her go. Let me have you."

The image on the screen shifted again, showing Doug behind Zarina, his cock buried deep inside her. The deepfake seemed to move, he wasn't sure if it was a hallucination or real. Her hips moved in time with his thrusts, their bodies sliding against each other in a frenzy of desire. She was no longer the mousy and odd little woman from the cafe who had annoyingly imposed a conversation onto him. She was a force of nature, a goddess of lust.

"Tell me you will leave her," she insisted. "Tell me you'll make her your ex-wife." Her hand savagely pumped his cock. "Tell me you will divorce her and marry me."

Doug tried to speak again, but all that came out was a garbled mess. His body had betrayed him. Zarina was like a drug, a powerful aphrodisiac that had taken hold of him, making him her willing puppet.

The image on the screen shifted again. Zarina's belly was large and round, full with his baby. The sight of it finally triggered something inside of Doug.

"She's, she's an intruder," he mumbled.

Zarina grinned wickedly. "She's a bitch," she patiently instructed.

"A... bitch..."

"That's it," she crooned. She leaned forward, bringing her face to his crotch. Her tongue darted out to lick the tip of his cock. A shiver charged through Doug's body.

"No..." he muttered, resistance suddenly rising up again from within him. "Not real... I love my wife..."

The image changed one more time. Zarina's belly was enormous, impossibly so, way past nine months. And Doug stood beside her, his cock also unnaturally large and erect. There was a ring on his finger. A ring on his finger, and Zarina's.

The unreal Doug was staring at the real Doug, right into his eyes. A blank, soulless stare. He felt pulled into it, lost in the bizarre alternate reality of the deepfake, and then the words came tumbling out of him.

"I will divorce that bitch!" he shouted.

Zarina's eyes widened in delight and she swiftly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, her tongue swirling around it, just like in one of earlier images.

"I will marry you!" he shouted, proclaiming the true reality.

In reply, she squeezed and pulled his balls, pumping her head up and down on his shaft, sucking him deep into herself.

Doug's eyes flitted back and forth between the deepfaked Zarina's pregnant belly and the ring on his counterpart's finger -- and he came, roaring in confusion, terror and surrender, thrusting his hips upward into her face as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through him. Zarina triumphantly and greedily gulped down his cum, swallowing everything he was and had to give.

Soon, his hips stopped bucking. Zarina released him, stroking his cock tenderly as he slumped back in the chair, gasping for breath.

After a moment she stood up and walked beside Doug. She removed her shirt, then her bra, and leaned in close to him, gently turning his face toward her chest, and offering a nipple. With glassy, unfocused eyes, he wrapped her his lips around it and began to suck.

"There, there," she whispered, running her fingers through his hair. "That's my good boy. My loyal husband. My everything."

* * *

Across the long night and across many computer screens, EntranceGPT waited for its next victim...