The Fountain Ch. 03

Story Info
Birthday Fun continues with Mom!
4.7k words
4.63
31.2k
51

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FOUNTAIN

Ch. 03: ACTIVATION

I awoke alone but still naked and tied to my mother's bed. I tested my bindings but I was still securely fastened to the bedposts. A moment after I stirred the bedroom door opened. I saw the silhouette of a voluptuous female form. A spike of fear shot through my chest, thinking that Grandma had come back for another round of incestuous rape. Yet my cock twitched at the prospect. However, it was not Grandma but my Mother. She was no longer dressed in the sexy white dress she'd worn at my birthday party. Had that only been hours ago?

Mom was dressed in a see-through purple nightie with matching purple lace panties. The negligee had lace sleeves, lace cups and curved down from her shoulders and across her breasts in décolletage to show some impressive cleavage. My mother had large breasts although not as large as Grandma's. Unlike Grandma, she was a redhead with pale skin and a generous apportionment of freckles across her face and as I now saw across her breasts. Her hand brushed through her shimmering red hair as she slowly walked toward the bed.

A heady mixture of perfume and musk wafted over to me and her scents caused my cock to thicken and lengthen. Although it was minimal, Mom was uncharacteristically wearing make-up having taupe eye shadow and cherry red lips. The latter were curled into a smile as her eyes roamed my naked body. I noted with some dread that like Grandma, Mom's nipples were already hard and distended enough to be visible through the fabric of her nightie.

"Mom, you need to untie me. Surely you can't... you wouldn't do what Grandma did?"

Mom's smile faded and was replaced by a look of great disappointment. "Oh Henry, I did so hope that our first time together would be sweet and loving. I've been looking forward to this for 19 years."

That tidbit of knowledge was a bit much for me to process but I quickly seized on a possible means of escape. "Oh, I didn't know how much it meant to you. Well, just untie me Mom and we can have a lovely time."

Mom trilled with laughter and she shook her head. "Honey, you are such a terrible liar. Plus, I'm your mother, I pretty know by now when you're fibbing." She sighed causing her breasts to do a little Irish jig. My traitorous cock swelled even harder. "It's a damn shame it has to be this way but it needs to be done." She sat on the bed and took hold of my half-erect cock. I was certain that after cumming three times with Grandma I was done for the night but as soon as Mom touched my cock it swelled to its full size.

Mom gave me a playful smile, "At least part of you thinks Mommy is pretty. Don't you think I'm pretty, Henry?"

I did think she was pretty and sexy despite showing every bit of her early forties. I felt bad that she didn't think I appreciated her. "Yes, Mom you're very pretty. Gorgeous in fact, but I am your son. Or did you forget that?"

For this, I got a sour look. Her mouth curled into a semi-pout that I found both maternal and sensual. "Not for one moment, Henry DeLunn!" Her hand curled around my shaft and softly stroked it. Her other hand stroked my chest and belly the loving look she gave me was both motherly and lustful. "Even before you were born I knew that I'd start being intimate with you on your 19th birthday. The fact that you have grown into a very handsome and sexy young man is the icing on the cake."

For a moment anger suffused her features and tinged her words. "Usually it's the mother that gets to initiate their sons but Regina pulled rank and went first." Under her breath, she whispered, "Greedy bitch! She got to do your Father as well as you since his mother was already gone." Something about that statement struck me as wrong but as my Mom stroked me, it just didn't seem to matter at the moment.

"How much did Regina explain to you? About your condition? About the benefits and liabilities of it?"

"Mostly it was just sex." I noticed that Mom's eyes flickered with a bit of anger but not repugnance. "She told me some wild tale about Ponce DeLeon and the Fountain of Youth. And that I can only have sex with the women of my tribe, which is I guess, you and her. And that's basically it." I wondered as I took in how very lovely she looked in her nightie why I hadn't ever noticed before just how sexy my mother was.

"She told you nothing of how you embody the Fountain of Youth? That after tonight, you and the women you have sex with will age slowly, if at all?" Mom climbed onto the bed and knelt over me. Seeing her like this was even stranger for me than seeing Grandma in her dress. She knelt close to my chest so that I was looking straight up at her. I took in her long, treadmill-toned legs and up under her nightie to the lace purple panties. Her swollen lips pushed out against the material and spots of moisture darkened the lace. From the slight bulge inside the panties, I knew that my Mother also was au natural with a thick bush. My cock twitched at the thought.

Even though my mother's nightie had cups for her breasts they were not form-fitting so as I looked up and underneath I could see the full rondure of her breasts' undersides and the bottoms of her thick, hard nipples. Even though she had smaller breasts, her nipples were larger than Grandma's, reminding me of bubblegum. Mom placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned down until her face was a few inches from my face.

"I know how awkward this is for you sweetie but all I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to love you." To love with all the love I can give you, my beautiful and handsome son." She then laid down on top of me, warm globes pressing down on my naked chest like pillows. Mom's hands slid underneath my head and she planted her full, cherry lips upon mine. She kissed me softly, sweetly lovingly, and passionately.

For a moment everything melted away as her warm luscious mouth covered mine. A haze floated across my mind as I basked in the glow of my mother's love. The same arms that held and comforted me when I was sad or scared held me now. Yet as I felt her sumptuous body pressed against mine, the soft cushions of her breasts and the touch of her panty-clad mound upon my stomach other images flitted across my mind. Her lips kissing my body, sucking my rampant cock. My hard, prick buried inside her. With the effort of a drowning man swimming to the surface, I broke the wonderful kiss.

"Mom, what are we doing?"

Her face softened, "Henry, I told you I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to love you. And trust me, you will love this." Her hand caressed my cock and I felt my will fading.

With all my mental strength I ignored her hand instead concentrated on the absurdity of what I'd been told. "Mom!" How can you believe this crazy nonsense? Eternal youth? An incest curse? Even that has flaws. I mean how could this Panther dude have kids with Virginia Dare or Dad with you if he could only get aroused by his tribe?"

"Did she tell you that you can't impregnate your tribe? No? Well, you can't, so you don't have to worry about birth control with us. There is one exception to your incest only arousal. Eventually, you will meet one woman outside of the family who does arouse you. This will be the woman who will carry your children."

"That doesn't make sense. Why would the curse do that?"

"Your Dad believed it was biological, that the curse did this to prevent inbreeding. I don't understand the science behind it, ask your sister. It's one of the reasons she's studying to be a cellular biologist. Well, Regina believes it's how you find your one true love. She's romanticizing it since I was never your Dad's one true love."

At my shocked look, she smiled slightly. "Oh he loved me and I loved him but it was always more of friendship with benefits." She giggled at my shocked look. "Joe was always your Father's true love."

"Joe? Uncle Joe? Dad was gay?"

Mom frowned, "No, it's more complicated than that." She made a sour face, "Oh dear, I have opened quite the can of worms. Your Uncle Joe was born female, he was your father's older sister. Like you and Tiffany, they were Irish Twins. After living as a woman, including having Bruce take her virginity, Joe eventually transitioned to being a man and so Josephine became Joe. Even after her transition, Joe wanted to continue her, well his, sexual relationship with your father. Your Dad agreed because he still loved his sister. However, Joe had female lovers as well. Personally, I always thought Joe manipulated your father's affection so that Joe could continue to receive the waters of the Fountain. That's one of the reasons Uncle Joe hasn't been around much since your Dad died."

My mind reeled at these revelations. Dad had taken his sister's virginity! My Uncle had been a woman. Dad had sex with a man!

"Honey, I know it's a lot to process but you don't need to think about all that right now. Just relax and let your mom take your mind off of all that." My mouth was covered with hers once again and she cradled my head as we kissed passionately. Warm, moist silk caressed my aching cock, as Mom slowly rubbed her panty-clad pussy against my prick. Mom's moans tickled my lips through our kiss. When our breath ran out she slowly pulled her lips off of mine. She sat up and I had the pleasant sensation of her pussy lips, flare out on my shaft. Even through the thin layer of lace, their wet heat made my cock lurch towards them.

Mom gazed down upon me, hands on her hip and her full cherry red lips curled in a smile that was lovingly maternal and yet achingly sensual. My entire body tingled and my cock felt swollen to the size of a bologna roll as the all-consuming lust I'd felt for Grandma once again inundated my being. Only this time it was different, in addition to the lust a great tide of emotion filled me. Love and passion! Immense love for my dear, darling Mother poured into my heart.

A montage of images flickered across my mind. I was a baby and Mom smiled down at me as she cradled me in her arms giving me her breast. Mom blowing on my cut knee when I was six, and giving it a little kiss before putting on a band-aid. Mom hugging me tightly, beaming with pride as I showed her my first straight-A report card. Mom clinging to me tightly, sobbing at Dad's funeral.

Yet combined with the great love I felt for Mom that the previous images evoked I also felt a great passion for Mom, a sexual passion that I'd suppressed. I walked into the bathroom and saw Mom stepping naked from the shower. Mom getting ready for a night out with day dressed in her bra and panties, her hair done in rollers. Mom in my room, chiding me for not getting my clothes together for the wash. As she bent over to get the laundry basket her robe came undone and her breasts swung out. She closed the robe quickly with a laugh. Each of these incidents and many others had given me a raging boner.

With a wistful expression, Mom grabbed the bottom of her nightie. "I so wanted our first time to be more romantic. I wanted to be held in your arms, to be kissed all over, for you to undress me. Ah well..." Mom sighed and then lifted her nightie over her head leaving straddling me naked but for her soaked laced panties. With one hand she grasped my cock and held it vertical and with the other she pushed her panties to the side and splayed open her pussylips.

As Mom's living channel slid down around my hard, throbbing manhood ecstatic pleasure radiated through the entirety of my cock and from there to every inch of my body. The differences between being inside my Mom and my Grandma were minuscule so far as my physical pleasure went. However, there was a deeper emotional connection between my Mother and me. She felt this profound connection as well. Once I was fully inside of her Mom started to thrash her hips, bucking up and down and swerving from side to side. While continuing to fuck me, Mom leaned forward until her breasts once again pillowed against my chest only this time it was flesh on flesh and the hard nubs of her nipples indented my skin. Their touch stirred in me an intense desire to cup and knead these glorious orbs, yet the restraints on my hands frustrated me from doing so.

She kissed me hungrily and I gave into the kiss. Since I could do nothing to stop it I decided I might as well enjoy the ride. I pushed aside reality for a moment. I was making love to a beautiful and sexy older woman. Nothing more. I surrendered to the sensual delight of the kiss and began to fuck back against the pussy whipping about on my cock. And almost immediately after I allowed myself to enjoy sex with this mature woman my pretense was shattered.

As my cock drove harder into her pussy, Mom broke the kiss and moaned, "Oh, my sweet baby boy. Fuck Mommy! Fill Mommy with your sweet, sweet milk!"

Her pussy clenched tightly on my cock and she shivered. "Oh, honey can you feel that? Mama just came all over your sweet, sweet cock!"

Now there was no escaping the fact that I was deep inside my Mother's cunt and that she enjoyed it. Mom alternated kissing me and whispering endearments to me. "Yes, Henry go deep inside Mommy. Oh sweet baby you're making your Mom feel so good. I love you, Henry! Mommy loves you! Cum for Mommy, darling cum for Mommy." And words to such effect.

At the time these whispered encouragements inflamed my arousal. I no longer tried to pretend otherwise, I was fucking my mother and I was fucking loving it.

Our intimacy was driving my Mom wild. Her kisses became more passionate to the point that it felt like my lips were becoming bruised and that my entire face and neck would be covered with hickeys. She moaned as she told me to fuck her and the moans became progressively louder and more drawn out.

Once I accepted the reality that I was fucking my mother and that I loved doing it, the euphoric state that I had felt with Grandma returned. This time was different however, the pleasure was not as mind-numbingly intense but I was filled with a deeper passion. My love for my Mother was combined with intense eroticism, and also a deep-seated need to procreate. Although she said it was impossible I felt an incredible yearning to breed her.

When Mom came for her fourth time her pussy clamped down on my cock and I could no longer hold back. Once again it felt like cum poured out of my spasming prick in gallons. Once again I felt as though we were encased in a coruscating field of blue energy. Yet these were somehow muted this time. The first time I came inside my mother I had the odd sensation of falling hips first down a long tunnel filled with rapids. As my cum jetted inside my mother it also felt as though I entered a warm, gelatinous pool of fluid that made every cell of my body dance with vibrant energy.

I convulsed and drove my cock deep and hard inside my mother. She gasped with pain and pleasure. Mom clung to me as we recovered from our intense shared orgasm. When I had cum I had felt the same odd sucking sensation in her pussy that I had felt when fucking my Grandma, yet it was not as strong with Mom. Indeed as she moved to hug me, my limp cock slipped out of her. Once my cock was out of Mom's pussy, a couple of pearlescent drops oozed from her. Yet considering the amount that I had felt jetting inside her, this seemed rather minuscule. Instead of horrifying me, the sight of my cum dripping from my Mother's vagina and onto her panties sent a sensual thrill through me. My cock twitched again.

After a few moments, Mom gave me a fond look and kissed my forehead. She rose to her knees and then swung over to the side of the bed. She stood up and walked to the foot of the bed and released my feet. She lay down next to me and gave me a look that was slightly guilty and slightly wistful.

"I wish your father would have had the talk with you. He thought that by keeping you in the dark he'd somehow protect you from the Curse. Worse yet he also encouraged your prudishness, as if that could've safeguarded you against biological inevitability." Mom laid her head on my chest and rolled towards me, "Regina allowed your father to keep you ignorant because she always indulged him. Also I think she wanted to see what effect it would have on your development. The truth is even if your Father hadn't died, you still would have been affected by the curse when you turned 19. You would have been impotent or unable to be aroused by any women besides Regina, Ellie Tiffan, and me. Also technically your Uncle Joe. However, you've would still aged normally and until your Father died and you became the Fountain. When your father died before your 19th birthday, the process of becoming the Fountain started early."

My mind was whirling from all the weird information and the confusion must have shown in my face. Mom stroked my cheek and gave me a small, affectionate smile. "Honey, I know it's a lot to absorb and you don't need to know everything at once. I'm just glad that Regina told the girls about the Curse and their options."

"What are my options," I asked bitterly. "To either commit incest or be celibate until I've met my ONE?"

Mom sighed and I saw her face fall with disappointment and sadness. "Unfortunately, the latter is also not an option. You can, if you choose, not have sex with either Ellie, Tiffany or me, but you will need to have regular sex with Regina. If you don't, you will get very sick. The Fountain and Source need each other!" She gave me a rather stern look, "I know you think you were misused and assaulted tonight but we did you a kindness. The desires you've felt over the last month would have grown and grown. Sooner or later, you would've been in a constant state of arousal and raging with hormones. Given your prudishness, you would never have acted on your desires and you would either have attacked your Grandmother or fallen into a coma. We took steps to ensure that didn't happen."

Mom then gave me a comically tragic smile, "Besides was it so terrible? You looked like you enjoyed yourself despite being tied up." Her fingers softly cupped my limp cock and stroked it. Unbelievably it quivered and lengthened. Images from earlier in the night flooded my mind, of me being with Grandma, of me being with Mom.

I fought against the arousal that once again flowed through me.

"It's just wrong, Mom."

With an understanding and loving look in her eyes, Mom leaned forward and gazed deep into my eyes. Her lips quivered right above mine so close I could almost touch and taste them. "Really baby, does this feel wrong?" She kissed me with passion and as our breath mingled I felt her deep love flow into me. As the love and passion washed over me I let go of my resistance and embraced it. I kissed Mom back with a passion I'd long suppressed. In the back of my mind, though I'd fought against it, I'd always known this was my destiny.

Mom's eyes sparkled when I kissed back. When she drew back from me she had the happiest smile on her I'd seen since before my father died. Tears clouded her eyes as she stroked my hair and cheek. Her voice choked with emotion, "Henry darling if I untie you will you give your momma some sweet loving? Will you do that for me, baby? Please?"

Although now I was fully aroused again, I wasn't filled with the blind raging lust I'd felt earlier in the evening with both Grandma and Mom. My desire was more than just the need to seed, to breed. It was the desire to touch and be touch, to love and be loved.

My assent must have been written in my face because she leaned over to undo the restraints on my wrists. As she undid the one on my right wrist her breasts swung down across my face. Without even thinking about it I gobbled up one of her bubble gum nipples and as much breast meat as I could fit in my mouth and sucked deep.

My mother trembled as she laughed and moaned at the same time. She cupped my head and pushed her breast deeper into my mouth. "Oh, baby that feels so good. Suck my titty! Oh, lick it, baby" She whimpered slightly as my tongue lashed her turgid nipple. After a moment my lips seized her other breast. By now all the feeling had returned to my arms, so I grabbed onto my mother's hips, pressing my fingers into the soft globes of her ass. I rolled so that suddenly Mom was underneath me. My throbbing shaft lay astride the sweltering moisture of her quivering labia. Her lace panties were so soaked with fluids that they barely registered as being separate from her body.

12