The Fountain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the dripping cloth down to her knees and slid my cock back and forth between her sopping slit. As I did this I once again found my eyes drawn to her beautiful orbs jiggling back and forth as she rocked her hips. Mom's vibrant red hair spilled in a pool around her head, her eyes were shut tight and her gorgeous face was scrunched as she savored the pleasure of my cock massaging her pussy lips. For the first time in my life, I grabbed onto breasts that were bigger than my hands. My ex-girlfriend Kasi had plum-sized breasts. I loved the soft warm, malleable, and yet meaty feel as they filled my palms. My thumbs played with her turgid, swollen nipples. It was as if I were thumb wrestling with both hands so stiff and big were her teats.

Mom hissed in pleasure and gave me a smoky, loving look. "I guess Kasi's titties were on the small side huh, baby? If you love mine wait 'til you get to play with Regina's!

As I played with Mom's breasts her hands interlaced behind my neck and she pulled me down for a sensuous, tongue wrestling kiss. She shifted her hips slightly and on my next slide forward my cock slid inside of her instead of along her lips. Once again I was amazed at how perfectly her pussy conformed to my cock. Mom and Grandma were not only tighter than Kasi had been, but their walls were also livelier. Even as I slowly thrust in and out of my mother the pleasure I felt was incredible.

Mom moaned through our kiss and when it ended, she locked eyes with me. "Love me, Henry, love me slow and long. Love me as your mother, and as your woman!"

As our hips and thighs moved in concert to our enmeshed privates my pleasure slowly built. I looked down and saw my wet, hard cock driving in and out into the thick-lipped, red-haired cunt. A mature pussy no doubt but a wonderful pussy without a doubt. The fine crinkles around Mom's eyes and her lips winked with every thrust as she smiled with every thrust. As our bodies writhed against one other and I was once again surrounded by a cocoon of pleasure, I watched my Mom's hair flowing around the sheet with every time her body shook from our lovemaking. The gray strands that were woven through her brilliant red were oddly erotic. Knowing that I was making love to my middle-aged mother made my pleasure grow and grow.

Mom locked onto me with an adoring gaze. "Henry, do you like fucking Mommy?"

Her words send a surge of erotic thrill and also filled me with strong emotion. I nodded in reply.

Her lips quirked into a smile. "Tell Mommy, how much you like it. Tell Mommy how good it feels loving me."

I knew what my Mom was doing. By making me say it out loud, she was making me confirm it and shatter my last resistance to the incestuous relationships into which I was now locked. Since it wasn't a lie and since she needed it to hear it.

"I love fucking you Mom! Your pussy is the best pussy I've ever been in. I'm so glad that I'll be able to fuck you from now on. This is my favorite birthday present! I love you so much, Mom!"

Mom's eyes melted and teared over as she pulled me in for another searing kiss. My cock was squished almost flat between her quivering walls. As we kissed she shuddered in yet another orgasm. I also felt my balls surge as I came again. This orgasm was not as intense as the others I'd felt earlier in the night yet it somehow felt more satisfying. Don't get me wrong it was still intense and I still saw blue energy as we orgasmed but it was just a flash and more subdued. It also seemed that my cock spewed out an inordinate amount of semen but not as much as before.

I was exhausted and lay in Mom's arms for a few moments. She cupped my chin in her hand. "Thanks for the compliment but I know that Regina's pussy is a lot better than mine for you. Your cock was literally made for her cunt. She kissed me "You're a sweet son for lying."

"I wasn't lying Mom. Being with Grandma was intense. Too intense. With you, well I guess love makes the difference. It's better with you because I love you so much."

Tears welled up from Mom's eyes and spilled down her cheeks. She pulled me hard against me in a tight hug, her full, warm breasts wonderfully pancaked against my chest. This matronly hug was given even more emotional resonance because her slick, warm channel was also still hugging my drained cock.

A deep lethargy suddenly overcame me and I yawned. "Mom, would it be okay if I slept in here tonight. I'm really beat."

Mom replied with a yawn. "Yes, baby. This is now your room and your bed. This is where we will come to you when you want or need us. It'll be a family project to move things around tomorrow.'

"You don't have to do that, Mom. I'm fine where I am."

Mom gave me a mock scathing look. "Henry, neither Regina nor I want to fucked on a twin bed like we're in a college dorm. Besides, since your father's been gone this bed is much too empty for me. Empty and lonely.

I was too tired to argue. Besides if that's what she truly wanted I was okay with it. I didn't find out for a few more days that there was more to this move than she let on.


12