The Four Housemates Ch. 02

Story Info
Melonie and Iris visit April at her work.
2.8k words
4.63
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melonie was bored.

Among the various deities, there were few things that would strike fear into their hearts quite as intensely. The wakening of the eternal dreamer. Another battle between Justice and Malice incarnate, in whatever forms they happened to be taking on. Even these paled in comparison to the boredom of the trickster god. If she said it aloud in the realm of the higher beings, half of them would run screaming for another dimension, while the other half would prepare for war.

But that was part of why she liked hanging out in the mortal plane. They actually appreciated her jokes, or at least she assumed they did. No human had ever teleported to another dimension when she said she was bored.

The downside of living in the mortal realm was that they spent so much time doing pointless crap with their lives. Melonie loved playing with April, and she knew April enjoyed it as well. However, April spent most of her day either at university or this weird place called "work." As much as she tried, Melonie just couldn't understand why she spent so much time at a place that as far as she could tell made her miserable. Humans were just weird like that sometimes. But even though April complained about her work all the time, she was also deeply adamant that Melonie was never to visit her at work ever under any circumstances.

Her exact words had been "Absolutely not, unless there's a massive world ending crisis on the line." And Melonie was bored, so she was pretty sure that qualified.

"Hmm, let's see what you're up to." Melonie waved her hand, and an image started to form in the air. April was standing behind a counter, wearing an apron and serving drinks to a decently sized line of customers. Although she wasn't an expert on human societies, Melonie knew this was a coffee shop, and April was something called a "barista." The customers were all asking for the same basic sort of thing, which April and the other workers dutifully made time and time again.

Melonie was certain of it. This had to be excruciatingly boring for them. If anything, April would probably thank her for making things more interesting. She stood up in place, stretching her arms upwards and arching her back. Before she could head out, however, another member of the house made herself known.

"You're going to visit her at work." Melonie cursed under her breath. Iris was a strange one, and she was particularly good at seeing things before and/or after they happened. Still, she was a fun one to work with, and there was no reason they had to be at odds with each other.

"Iris, hi! Yes, I was just going to pop in and pay April a quick visit. She's stuck at that dreadful work of hers, and it could be fun for everyone involved."

Although her body was a void of light incapable of showing expressions, Melonie could feel the scrutinizing gaze on her. "I was under the impression that April specifically instructed us that we were to, and I repeat 'never ever ever EVER show up at her work.'"

"Yeah, that does sound like something she'd say." Melonie considered her next words carefully. Unlike herself, Iris wasn't very good at telling what humans truly meant behind their words. "The thing is, sometimes humans say things they don't actually mean. Especially between friends. So when they say they want something, what they really mean is that they don't want that. And vice versa."

"...So you're saying that this is one of those times, and April secretly wants us to arrive at the coffee shop she's currently at."

Melonie shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno, probably. I know I'm awesome, and I'd always want a random spontaneous visit from me. How about you?"

Iris paused for a brief moment. "Yes, you do make a compelling argument. I cannot think of a single reason why any mortal being would not wish to speak with me." The cracks in the air around her expanded as she spoke, a sign that she was swelling with pride. "Should an invitation be extended to Kassandra as well?"

"Nah, I think she's got a write-up of some sort to do." Melonie lowered her voice before saying the next part. "Besides, she's... y'know. She's still a mortal, even if she's not human. It's not like she's actually in the same category as either of us."

A slow nod from Iris showed that she agreed. In truth, Melonie knew that Iris wasn't remotely close to her level either. Just because she was a weird freak of reality didn't mean she could stand against a literal god. But she made for good company, and she was willing to be the bigger person and let Iris believe they were equally powerful.

"Very well then. To the coffee shop it is."

In tandem, both of them vanished into thin air.

***

The street outside Cuppa Bliss was moderately busy. There was a steady stream of people walking back and forth, but it was hardly a crowded place. However, there were enough people that somebody should have noticed seemingly materialising out of thin air. One who looked almost like a stereotype of a Japanese girl, complete with a vibrant outfit and a headband of fox ears, and another with lilac hair and a dress that was much too light for the brisk weather. Under normal circumstances the pair would've drawn quite the crowd even disregarding the spontaneous teleportation.

But their appearance went largely unnoticed. A few people gave second glances towards the odd pair, but only before going about their day as usual. Anything supernatural wouldn't be noticed unless one of them specifically wanted it. And for now, there was only one specific employee of a local coffee shop that was of interest to the duo.

"When April sees us, do you think her first reaction will be to give us a hug or to verbally thank us for our presence?"

Melonie pondered Iris's question for a moment. "That's a tough question. Normally I'd say both, but humans are expected to be emotionless at this 'job' place of theirs. Something about professionalism, I think. I don't really understand, but she might not be able to express her true feelings." She stopped in mid stride in front of the door to the Cafe. "In any case, we're about to find out."

Much like the street outside, Cuppa Bliss had a decent bustle inside. There were plenty of empty seats, but a fairly solid line was in front of the counter. And behind the counter, along with a number of other staff, was April in her barista uniform. The two took a seat over in the corner, able to watch their friend without being the centre of attention. "Let's start things off simple, shall we?" Melonie twirled her finger, causing a mote of divine energy to fly outwards towards April.

It was fairly obvious when it reached its target. April bolted upright, eyes bulging as she stood up perfectly straight. Although she was trying to speak with a customer, she was fidgeting in place and adjusting her legs in a rather obvious fashion.

Iris tilted her head. "I was under the impression we were going to visit her directly? Why choose to remain on the side and simply force her arousal?"

"Because it's more fun this way." A devious smile was growing across Melonie's face as she spoke. "Don't get me wrong, we'll talk to her alright. But I can also make her wonder why she just popped a random boner that simply won't go away."

After a moment, Iris nodded along. "Very well, I shall attempt this game of subterfuge and subtlety as well." She focused her gaze, staring intently at April. "My gift shall be that her mind fills with sexual fantasies of the customers as they order from her." Sure enough, there was a slight change in April's breathing pattern, hardly noticeable unless someone was directly looking for it. Much more noticeable were the beads of sweat forming along her brow.

"Now you're getting it! Although I'm pretty sure a pervert like her was already doing that." Melonie chuckled at her own joke. "Now, what should we do to up the ante further?"

However, there was no need to extend their trickery. April had finally noticed the two, and she was intently glaring at them. Melonie responded with a friendly and enthusiastic wave. After whispering something to her boss, April came storming over to the pair.

"What. Are you two. Doing here." There was a tense edge to her voice, one that showed her anger.

It was an edge that wasn't shared by the other two. "We're here to pay you a visit! I thought you would be bored, and a visit from friends would help cheer you up."

Iris nodded. "I was made aware of the fact that humans often mean the opposite of what they say. I will accept your thanks for our visitation and your praise at our understanding of nuanced human emotions at a later time."

April let out a low growl, but it turned into a whimper as a bulge in her apron became somewhat prominent. "Look, I can't deal with you right now. I need to do this job. If people notice crazy stuff happening I could be fired. Which, if you didn't know, is an extremely bad thing."

"That will not be a concern," Iris responded. "None of the witnesses shall take heed of events out of the ordinary. They shall perceive that which is normal given the circumstances."

Even Melonie was impressed at that. "Ooh, clever. So now she can jack off in the middle of her shift and nobody will notice."

"I'm not going to-" April cut herself off before her voice got too agitated. "So, you're saying that no matter what happens, everyone will see me doing a normal shift, right?"

Melonie giggled. She couldn't help herself. "They won't see you doing anything too unexpected. So you should be fine, unless you have a reputation for being awkward and blushing and stumbling over your words. But that's not an issue for you, right?"

There was a moment of silence as April gave her best death glare. It did absolutely nothing to Melonie's innocent smile. "Sometimes I really hate you two." She looked back, and noticed an older woman behind the counter giving her the side eye and gesturing to her wrist. "Look, I've gotta go for now. Just try to behave yourselves. I'll be getting off in a couple hours, and then we can mess around more, alright?"

After she turned around, Melonie called out just loud enough for her to hear. "You can get off earlier if you really want to." April broke her stride but otherwise made no indication of the comment. "I think that went well, all things considered. She sounded really happy to see us."

"Indeed," Iris replied. "I am very pleased with my personal progress with human understanding. I used to find their motives and intentions impossible to decipher, but over the last few months, I have become extremely adept at determining what it is they wish for."

"I know, right? We're like, super good at it."

The two enjoyed watching April squirm for a while. Overall, Melonie was actually impressed with how well she was managing. She took a quick peek into April's mind to see just what she was thinking of while the customers ordered. With one woman, she was imagining getting tied up and blindfolded and whipped all over. Another one had April being roughly manhandled and passed around between a group. There was even one where she was wearing a latex gimp suit and crawling around on the floor, licking the boots of her Mistress.

Melonie let out a low whistle. "Not bad, not bad at all. You should take a look for yourself." Iris nodded, and the two enjoyed watching the fantasies that were forcibly playing out in April's mind.

But simply watching wasn't enough for her. Melonie got up and waited in line, and although it was moving slower than usual (the barista was really distracted for some reason), she eventually got to the front. April visibly cringed when she reached the counter, and she spoke through gritted teeth. "Hi, welcome to Cuppa Bliss. What can I get for you today?"

After staring up at the menu for a moment, Melonie answered with her musical voice. "I'll take a venti mocha, but instead of regular cream I'll have your jizz instead." April did a double take at that. She stumbled in place and had to lean her arms against the front of the counter.

"That's... um..." She was scanning the room to see if anyone was reacting. Of course, the only thing out of place was how April herself was struggling. "I don't think we have that on the menu."

"Of course you do," Melonie replied. "A venti mocha? Venti means extra large, by the way."

After a brief staredown, April buckled under her gaze. She turned to ask her boss something. "Hey, is it okay if I take a quick bathroom break? I'm not sure I'm feeling well."

Her boss poked her head out from the storage room. "I've noticed, you've been acting off for a while now. After this customer I'll take over and you can go clean yourself up."

"Wait, that's not-" But it was too late. Her manager retreated to the backroom, leaving April on her own behind the counter. The line was steadily growing. "I'm just, um, I'm going to masturbate into this cup now." There was no response from the crowd.

April started pulling at her uniform. She pulled her apron to the side, and unzipped her pants in order to pull her fully erect cock out. An adorable blush filled her cheeks as she did. The line of customers was starting to grow impatient, given how long she was spending to do a simple task. One person was repeatedly checking his phone. A group of college sophomores were busy gossiping with each other. To all of them, this was just another boring day with a slow worker.

"Come on, you know how to make a simple cup, right?" Melonie's words of encouragement weren't exactly what April wanted to hear. But nevertheless, she began stroking herself overtop of the warm half-finished mocha. Melonie couldn't help herself. She wanted to see what exactly April was thinking of, and what depraved sex fantasy she was getting off to. Without further warning, she popped back inside her head.

The scene in April's mind was surprisingly similar to what was happening in reality. April was on her knees, in front of a large crowd in the very coffee shop she worked at. Only this time the customers were all fully aware of what she was doing, and they were all pointing and laughing at her as she jerked herself off. Melonie clicked her tongue as she watched the scene in front of her. "April, April. You naughty girl you." She went back to the real world, enjoying the contrast between what April was fantasising about and what was actually happening to her. A significant line had formed, and it was almost out of the coffee shop.

But at the same time April was almost finished preparing her drink. "I'm... ah... I'm gonna..." She was stroking herself faster, moaning in between her words. Drops of precum were starting to spill all over the place. Finally, she held the cup right up to the tip of her cock. "ONE VENTI MOCHA COMING RIGHT UP!" With that, she reached her climax, hot sticky semen filling up the drink for a perfect creamy blend.

Melonie wasted no time in grabbing her drink. "Thank you so much! I might just have to come here more often." April was too exhausted to respond. And thankfully she didn't have to, as her boss returned to give her a break and take care of the customers. Melonie returned to her seat in the corner with Iris.

"Well that was a productive visit." She was slowly sipping her cup as they spoke. It was a perfect blend of sweet and salty, at least to her own taste buds. "You see what I mean? We're such good friends to her."

"I do believe she was expressing joy. I am, however, curious about the various scenarios she was witnessing in the temple of the mind. Are such desires typical for the average human?"

Melonie giggled. "Who knows what's considered normal these days? Why, are you interested in helping her play them out?"

Iris nodded. "Perhaps. But that will be a time for another day, for now I wish to return. The air is too warm in this location." With that she disappeared without a trace, and Melonie followed shortly after, her delightful drink along with her.

When April returned to the counter after cleaning herself up, there wasn't a trace her housemates had ever been there aside from her own frustrations.