The Four of Us 03

Story Info
Beth and mom pay the rent.
2.5k words
11.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

The Four Of Us 03

By: DickThePimp

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Mature Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

It's rent day. Always a pain in the ass.

Mom (Porn Queen Kelly Madison)... she's 55...and aunt Beth...she's also 55... handle that now. I did before, but thankfully they took over that duty from me. There was always some kind of weird fee added for whatever reason, so it was annoying as fuck to deal with.

As a matter of fact, they're over at our mature landlord Harv's condo right now handling it. They've been over there for the last hour. I hope he's not being an actual pain in the ass.

Over at Harv's condo...

"Ok, you fat fuck. Jerk it good. DO IT!"

Aunt Beth powerfully smacks the coffee table with her riding crop, startling ol' pervy Harv. He's on the sofa... naked... jerking off for her and mom. They're having some kinky fun with the fat old freak who keeps on peeping them over at our place, from the bushes, as much as possible. They've caught him peeping them several times, so they're getting a little "revenge" on the jerk-off maniac at his pad... on rent day.

Harv's huge belly jiggles like a mountain of pale-white jello as he jerks his huge meat for the busty blonde beauties. He's very-happily grinning from ear to ear, so excited, loving being their jerk-off dummy for the day.

Beth smirks over at mom as Harv does his thing... literally. Pumping that ten-inch beast with such perverted intentions. Lusting big time for my aunt and mom as he jerks off.

Harv's old dick's so fat, his big fat hand can't even fit all the way around it. He pumps it a lot with a really-strong penis pump, so he keeps it extra-chunky and puffy all the time.

"Damn, that's a big dick." Mom whispers to Beth. They're standing a couple of feet away from the end of the sofa, watching Harv's show. Smirking and laughing, and talking amongst themselves about what they see.

"Oh yeah. It sure is." Beth boss-bitch grins.

Mom moves behind Beth, and kisses her neck. Her hands reaching around her bbw milf girlfriend, grabbing onto Beth's all natty 38F breasts, squeezing away as Harv watches. He growls so happily as he jerks that obese dick a little faster. Precum's shooting out of the wide-open piss slit, running down his massive shaft, lubing up his monster for his fat, horny-pumping hand.

Aunt Beth snickers mockingly at Harv as mom slowly pulls her pink sports bra up over Beth's massive, milky-white breasts... with veins running across them. Letting them fall out of it. Harv's eyes almost pop out of his head when he sees those incredibly-gorgeous melons that he's been peeping for so long, now just a couple of feet away from him. He licks those plump lips of his, back and forth, drooling, as he obsessively stares at those massive, mind-blowing melons.

Mom laughs and kisses Beth's neck as she tweaks Beth's fat, milf nipples. Pinching and rolling them around. Small droplets of milk... I knocked Beth up recently... dribble out of both puffy nips, further exciting the uber-fat perv on the sofa.

Mom wickedly-smirks over at Harv as she rolls aunt Beth's hard nipples between her fingers. Beth boss-bitch smirks, and coos happily.

Harv's watching every little thing mom does to Beth too. Licking his lips and drooling as he pumps his obese cock quicker and quicker. So fucking turned-on by the two huge titty blonde goddesses in his living room.

Mom laughs and kisses Beth's cheek and neck as she plays with her nipples. Beth's grinning kissing back at mom while they both laugh at Harv. Knowing they have him locked right into the palms of their very-sexy hands. They're the boss and they... and Harv... know it.

Meanwhile... my wife Billie (Pop Superstar Billie Eilish) is at work with her best friend Penny (The Big Bang Theory/Kaley Cuoco). They're waitresses at a diner in Hollywood. They recently got a new boss, and he's meeting with the staff today, one at a time. It's Penny's turn right about now...

"What's wrong, doll?" Fellow waitress Trisha asks my very-beautiful blonde wife. They're wiping down the counter while Penny's meeting with the owner.

"I'm a little nervous."

"Why?"

"I mean, Penny's been in there with Buck for almost an hour. He must be a real hard-ass."

Billie looks nervously at milf Trisha, who's smirking back at her.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. He's not a hard-ass." Trisha giggles again. She hugs Billie. Trisha already met with Buck earlier, so she knows what's up.

"Are you sure?" Billie looks at the older waitress, still a little worried.

"Yes. I am. Don't worry. He's going to love you. I promise."

"How do you know?"

Trisha grins nice and naughty, and casually-giggles once more.

"Trust me, sweetheart. He just will."

Billie giggles herself and starts to relax.

Trisha gives her a comforting kiss on the cheek, and walks to the front door, leaving Billie at the counter as the customers start filing in.

Billie wonders to herself why Trisha is so confident that the new owner will love her. She just shrugs her shoulders and heads over to a table to do her job. She'll soon realize why though when Penny gets through with her meeting. But, that's for later. Ha.

Back at Harv's pad...

"You like that don't you, bitch? DON'T YOU?!?!"

Aunt Beth smacks Harv's right arm with her riding crop, making him grimace and groan with pained-pleasure.

"Yes mistress. I love it. I love it! Argh! Uhh!"

Harv's grunting and growling from mom licking his huge nuts. She's on her knees in front of the couch, licking all over that huge ball-sack. Kissing and licking those very-plump balls as Harv heatedly jerks his monster cock above her blonde head.

Mom's got her insanely-perfect, all natural 34FFs hanging out of her white cotton bra while she plays with them and starts slurping on Harv's huge nuts at the same time.

Harv's beady eyes roll back in his head the second mom starts sucking his balls. He lets out a massive, loud growl of joy that makes Beth snicker... and smack him again with her riding crop. Mom's laughing as she sucks one huge, hairless... he shaves... ball, then the other. Still pulling on her hard nipples and twisting them around and shaking them while she bathes each of Harv's huge, meaty balls with her delicious saliva. Moaning happily and grinning wickedly.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" Aunt Beth pushes her big blue strap-on against Harv's pudgy lips... his head's leaning back on the sofa... and impatiently waits for him to obey. She's sneering down at him.

Harv is at a crossroads. He desperately wants the fun with mom and aunt Beth to continue, but... he's not into sucking a dick. Real or rubber. He thinks about it for a moment...

Mom loudly slurping his balls so perfectly has ol' Harv leaning in one direction. But...

"DO IT! DO IT NOW, BITCH! Do it, or we're outta here." My dominant aunt is getting very impatient. She's deviously grinning down at ol' Harv. Waiting... but not for long. Harv better hurry up and think. That rubber dick is huge. Long and fat. And, he's a cocksucking virgin... fake dick or real one.

Will Harv actually give in and suck it. Or, will he stay strong and resist???? Hmmmm........

Back at the diner...

"It's about time. I covered for you."

"I know. Thanks."

Penny grins mischievously as she fills some glasses with ice.

"What took so long?" Billie's curious.

"You want the truth?" Penny smirks over her shoulder at Billie.

"Yes. You were in there for over an hour. Is he really that bad?"

"Definitely not, sweetie. It's a lot more like he's really that damn good." Penny giggles as she fills the glasses with soda.

"You mean???" Billie's surprised.

"Oh yeah... He fucked my brains out. Real good." Penny laughs. She takes the glasses over to the table Billie just came from. On the way back, she's smiling very-playfully and bouncing her eyebrows all naughty at my wife.

Penny's extremely-horny 24/7 so I don't know why Billie would be surprised that she would fuck the boss.

"So that's what Trisha meant." It finally dawns on Billie. "Does he actually expect me to fuck him too?" She asks herself.

Buck walks out to the front and calls for Billie.

"Ok, sweetie. You're up. Don't worry, he's already fucked Tricia and me, so he's probably worn out by now." Penny laughs again.

Billie pauses, wondering if she's gonna be bombarded by an outta-control-horny boss when she walks into his office.

"It'll be fine. Don't worry. Buck's a really-nice guy." Penny hugs Billie. "And... if you need any help, just give me a holla. I'll be glad to swoop in and take care of that big-ass dick again." Another playful laugh from the other hot-blonde waitress.

Billie giggles, slightly nervous, then heads over to Buck's office. Penny gives her a mischievous wave and smile, then gets back to doing the whole waitress thing as Billie quietly walks into Buck's office.

Meanwhile, back at Harv's condo...

"That's it, you fat fuck! Suck that dick! Do it, bitch!"

Yeah... Harv gave in. The sensual power of two uber-hot blonde milfs to fuck was too much for the fat, old freak to pass up.

"UMPHHH!" Harv gags, not from the huge rubber dick... this time... but, from aunt Beth slapping his huge, jiggly belly nice and hard.

Beth grins deviously at Harv's discomfort. She also shoves that huge rubber dick down his throat some more. That gets a huge cough and gag outta the fat perv. He spits up all around the strap-on. When Beth pulls out of his throat so he can breathe, all the spit pours out of his mouth.

Beth and mom laugh, loving dominating the obese peeping tom.

Mom's still slurping his fat nuts. She's actually enjoying doing it too. She really likes the texture and taste of them. They're so damn big too. Mom's grinning away as she sucks each one.

All you can hear from Harv is muffled growls of joy from mom's ball sucking expertise.

Beth's fucking his throat pretty damn good now. Repeatedly shoving her blue rubber dick down there forcefully. Taking complete and total control of pervy old Harv's throat. Deviously smirking away. Blowing him mocking kisses as she rams his throat with fake dick meat.

Back at the diner...

"You don't have to fuck me, Billie. Why would you think that?"

"Well..." Billie sits nervously in the chair in front of Buck's desk. She's smiling, but still doesn't know what will happen. "I heard about you and Trisha... and you and Penny. So..."

Buck laughs.

"Yeah. Sure, I fucked them. Not because I made them though. We hit it off, and we were all horny, so it just happened. I'm not an asshole, doll. I would never make you fuck me for your job. So, you're fine. Don't worry." Buck gives Billie a comforting smile from across his desk.

Billie relaxes. Realizing she won't have to put out to keep her job.

Buck does notice my busty blonde wife's gorgeous cleavage in her tight, waitress uniform though. It's milky-white perfection, and eye-popping for sure. Billie's all natural 34DD boobs are works of art. Fucking sexy as all fuck, big boob art that is. Ha.

Out at the lunch counter...

"My God, his cock is sexy."

"Oh yeah. It's so big too. I even like the curve in it."

Trisha and Penny talk about the new owner's impressive rod while they fix some drinks.

"I like the curve, the veins, the size. All of it, sweetie. It's yummy." Penny winks at Trisha. "It's got my pussy still dripping wet... see?" Penny reaches under her skimpy minidress uniform and wipes her pussy with her finger, grinning wickedly at a customer watching her.

Penny puts her finger in Trisha's mouth and lets her suck it clean. Which she very-gladly does. The customer swallows hard as he closely watches.

Penny grins, knowing she's getting a big tip from him.

"Yummy." Trisha smiles, and blows Penny a sexy kiss. She winks over at the hard-staring customer too. She and Penny laugh, then kiss passionately on the lips, cementing Penny's upcoming big tip from the dude.

Back in Buck's office...

The meeting goes very well. Buck is a charming, laid-back boss. A nice guy. In his late 50's. Billie hits it off with him. They chat for a little while, then they both drink a beer before Billie leaves his office, a lot more relaxed than she was when she first entered it.

"Whew. Thankfully he's nice." Billie tells herself on her way back to the front. She smiles. Happy and feeling good about her job... and her new boss.

Over at Harv's condo...

"That's right! Fuck my ass, fat boy! Do it! Damn... Do it!!! FUCK!!!"

Beth's bouncing on Harv's huge, old penis. Her massive, milky-white, veiny tits wobbling all over her chest. Her big, blue strap-on jumping around all crazy as she bounces on that fat-ass dick.

Harv's leaned back on the sofa, grinning so wide. So freaking happy.

Mom's on her knees in front of them, eating Beth's beautiful milf pussy. Sucking it. Slurping it. Fucking it with her tongue. Lapping up any and all sex juices flowing around inside and out of it.

Harv's ten inch, obese dick is throbbing so fucking hard inside Beth's dominant bitch butt. Plunging deep and nasty up there. Throbbing and lurching. Being squeezed hard and pumped by my aunt's big, curvy badonkadonk.

When Harv cums, he grunts so fucking loud, the walls start shaking. The sofa too. His huge gut jiggling wild. His huge dick shooting his greasy seed extra-deep, spray painting Beth's tightly-squeezing anal walls, jizzy white.

"Good boy. That's it. Shoot it all, bitch. Shoot it all up there. Mmmmmmmm. DO IT BITCH!" Beth slaps Harv's fat thigh with her riding crop, knocking him out of his hardcore cum-daze.

Harv grabs Beth's bbw hips and shoves his dick even deeper up Beth's butt as he finishes cumming.

Beth smirks at mom, and blows her a big, sexy kiss as she grinds her big butt on that big dick. Draining every drop of seed from it that she possibly can.

When Beth gets off of Harv's dick, and shoves her bbw ass in his face to get him to suck out his own cum, Harv pauses again, and thinks about it. Beth explains to him though that if he's doesn't eat his own cum... she and mom will never eat it either. That seals it for horny ol' Harv. He grabs those beautiful, big booty cheeks and starts sucking. Eating his own greasy cum... gagging and grunting... from aunt Beth's gorgeous dumper. Beth and mom laughing and freak kissing as he does.

Hey, it's rent day, what do ya expect? Ha.

When I get home later in the evening, Billie tells me all about her day, and her new boss. She also blows me... twice. Swallowing it all. What a wife.

After that, mom joins in and eats my third load herself... and drinks my piss on top of it. What a mom. Ha. Yep... it's rent day. And, one helluva great one too. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Four of Us 02 Previous Part
The Four Of Us Series Info

Similar Stories

Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01 A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!in Mind Control
Cocksure Ch. 01: A Maid Unmade An amputee with a pheromonal cock.in Mind Control
Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 01 A young man is mind-controlled into becoming a mama's boy!in Mind Control
Ileida, The Fallen Queen Defeat her. Impregnate her. Convert her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Family Therapy! Therapy helps a family!in Mind Control
More Stories