The Four Seasons

Story Info
A couple indulges in a special treat at The Four Seasons.
1.8k words
3.99
19.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's now a month after we celebrated your birthday by fulfilling one of your long-held fantasies. You were still a bit sore the next day from being stretched to the limit by James, but I know you enjoyed every minute of it. It's about 6:00 pm and I am just getting ready to leave the office when my cell phone rings. It's you, of course, and I smile as I press the talk button. Hi darling, you say. Don't come home tonight - meet me instead in room 819 at the Four Seasons - I have a surprise for you. Before I can ask what it is, you disconnect. I pack up and leave shortly thereafter and catch a cab from the front of my building.

I am there 20 minutes later standing outside room 819 and lightly tapping on the door. You come to the door and swing it open. You are dressed in your floor-length black nightgown with the plunging neckline in front. You look gorgeous and inviting as you hand me a glass of wine and kiss me softly and slowly on the lips. Already, the evening is getting off to a good start!

You loosen my tie and take my jacket. I kick off my shoes and stretch out on the huge king-sized bed. The suite is large and I see a bottle of champagne, breads, cheeses and fruits arrayed on a table next to the window, which leads out onto a balcony with a wonderful view. You come over to the bed, lean over me and give me a deep kiss. Your hand reaches between my legs and starts to massage me. I get hard instantly. I start to undress and you suggest I take a shower before we get started. I retreat to the bathroom and take a long hot soapy shower. As I am toweling off, I hear the door and the sound of another voice - but it is low and I can't tell if it's a man or woman. I put on my robe and come out of the bathroom.

You are in the middle of the room talking to a pretty young blond girl dressed in a short white one-piece white uniform that buttons up the front. She is also wearing tennis shoes and socks and carrying a shoulder bag. You notice me over her shoulder and say, "Honey, the masseuse is here and she is ready to give you your massage." I smile - the girl smiles back and motions me to lie on my stomach on the bed. I loosen the robe, stretch out and rest my head on the pillow. The girl comes over to the bed, climbs on and straddles my back. She removes my robe and soon I feel her hands on my back and neck. You are watching with a slight smile across the room. After a few minutes, she moves down on me and her hands start working my thighs and buttocks in a very relaxing way. Then to my surprise, she pulls my legs apart, reaches between my legs and starts to gently massage my balls. The erection I took into the shower with me immediately returns.

She tells me to turn over. Now she is sitting on my lower legs facing me and I can feel the silk of her panties on my legs as she works her hands into my chest muscles and arms. Soon she is working on my lower stomach and then my thighs. I can barely stand it - but soon she takes my stiff cock in her right hand, applies another dollop of massage oil and starts to work the foreskin up and down my shaft. I look over at you again and I see that you have pulled your nightgown up to your waist and you are slowing fingering yourself as you watch. We smile at each other again and I motion for you to join us on the bed. As you approach, the girl stops and unbuttons the front of her short dress. She is wearing simple white panties and a white bra underneath. Her breasts are on the smaller side, but she has very pronounced nipples and they are erect and clearly visible beneath the thin fabric of her bra. You reach behind her and unfasten her bra and it falls away. Her nipples are dark brown and very hard. I reach up and pinch each one of them and massage her breasts. She keeps working on my cock and now she bends and takes it in her mouth. She works it slowly up and down and is doing things with her tongue that I have never experienced before. You have now removed your nightgown and are kneeling near my head. You put your leg over my face and slowly nestle your moist pussy down on my face. You are facing the girl now and the two of you are looking at one another. I am licking you and drinking in your juices as you writhe on me and start to moan. The girl moves up, pulls the crotch of her panties to one side and sinks down on my shaft. I hear her sigh with pleasure.

We all enjoy each other in that way for some time, but then you do something that surprises me a bit. You lean into the girl and kiss her gently on the lips. She returns the kiss and you open your mouth to let her tongue explore you. This is always something that you have talked about doing, but I never thought I would see you actually kiss another woman with such passion. The girl continues to work my cock with her pussy; it is tight and wet, and hot. Before too long, I come with a great thrust and my come shoots up into her. She sighs again and moves off me. I roll to one side as the girl continues to kiss you and pushes you back on the bed. She straddles you in a 69 position and starts to lick your pussy. Her pussy is just above your face. It's a beautiful pink pussy covered by her light blond hair. It starts to drip with my come, but she has positioned herself well and it begins to dribble onto your lips.

After a moment, she lowers her throbbing pussy lips to your lips and you lick and suck the rest of my come out of her. She continues to work on you with her tongue and I can see that you are about to come now. Your breasts flush and your thighs begin to quiver and then it happens - you come very hard and you let us know that you are coming. "Oh fuck, I'm coming so hard - please don't stop licking my pussy, please don't stop. The two of you continue in this way until the girl starts to grind her pussy into your face and then comes as well. She squirts into your mouth and you take it all in. I can't stand not being part of this too, so I lean in and share the warm, sweet liquid with you as it dribbles from the corner of your mouth.

We all take a short break at this point, sip some wine and enjoy the food spread on the table. You playfully dab some soft butter on your nipples and run some up and down your slit. I come over, lean down and lick the butter from your nipples. In the meantime, the girl has reached into her bag and has pulled out a strap-on. You smile at me with that knowing smile of yours and I understand that it's not for you - but for me. You have played with me often in that way at home - using the small well-oiled dildo that you also use on yourself - but this one is bigger, longer and the girl looks like she knows how to use it.

You lead me to the bed and apply more of the butter to my ass. It feels good as you start to work it in a bit and insert your finger into me. It slides in easily. I get on my hands and knees and the girl joins us on the bed. You guide her to me and help her gently slide it into me. The sensation burns a bit at first, but then I relax a little and it starts to be very pleasurable. You position yourself in front of me, spread your legs and pull my head to your throbbing pussy. You are still wet from before and I feast on your juices. The girl is starting to thrust in me now and it feels wonderful. She reaches underneath and massages my balls with each thrust and I am very hard. I can feel a bit of come leaking out of my head and it drops on the sheet.

I love the taste of you and I sense you are about to come. I finish you with a few flicks of my tongue on your clit and you explode. You are very loud when you come and it makes me smile. You lay there panting for a few moments as I continue to lick you gently. The girl is really pounding me now and she has reached around and is stroking me as well. You get off the bed and take something out of your own bag. It's a vibrator. You put some lube on it and as the girl fucks me, you come up behind her and thrust it into her pussy. She wasn't expecting that and gasps. You work the vibrator as only you know how and the girl is soon bucking and her pussy is moving involuntary up and down its shaft.

The feel of the dildo in my ass and her hand stroking my cock is finally too much and I come all over the sheets. The girl comes shortly thereafter but you keep working her with the vibrator and she can't seem to stop coming. I roll off the bed and while you are still working the vibrator into the girl's wet pussy, I come around behind you, spread your beautiful cheeks and put my index finger deep into you. I put my other finger in your pussy and you can feel them working against one another. Soon, you have another incredible orgasm and we all collapse on the bed.

We all crawl under the covers at that point and press against each other. We rest for a while but soon I feel someone's hand on my cock again and we are at it again. It goes on all night like that until the girl gets up and leaves us at 5 in the morning. We sleep in till 9:00. I awake with an enormous hard-on, but you soon take it in your mouth and relieve me of my morning load. I return the favor and we are finally ready to get up and start the day.