All Comments on 'The Four Seasons'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

a very good story and well written. Though I would've hoped to see that matthew actually got to see his child that he had with spring. that would've been awesome. great story and i hope you make a small sub series of these :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent visuals!

Wow! Interesting format (branched) and the

visual descriptions were outstanding.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Interesting approach

I've never tried a story like this either -- good for you for trying something new. I liked it for it's originality (you know Ebul is Lube backwards, right? was that for fun? :). Nice job. :)

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 13 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Hm, I actually hadn't noticed that about Ebul. Actually, the names are the seasons in different languages. Primavera is Italian for spring, Kaskazi is Swahili for summer, Ebul is Mongolian for winter, and Nunnowwa is Narragansett (A native american language) for harvest, which is a bit cheating, but their word for Autumn was something lame, and I figured harvest was thematically applicable, so there we are.

BestroikaBestroikaabout 13 years ago
YAY, a branching story!!

Okay, true story, I used to love books that branched as a child, so imagine my happiness when I saw this one :) Let me say that other than a few small things that threw me off, I loved it! I chose autumn and then went back and chose winter, as they are my two favorite seasons. :)

This had to be my favorite line: "And sometimes, once in a blue moon, as I walk along in the autumn, I'll turn back and notice the leaves chasing me, like children after their father."

:) Awesome Job!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Great job not only on the story but on branching out the story. Good luck in the contest.

MarlowBunnyMarlowBunnyabout 13 years ago
Nice approach

I don't think there is anything else like this at Literotica. Viva variety! This was charming. I would like a little more elaboration of the different personalities. I would like a little more description of the sex. I know first hand that it's really difficult to write sex. You did as well or better than I could have done. It just left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Winter/Ebul for me too, please!

Thank you for the exciting story.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
Delightful!

What a delightful, tantalizing, sometimes meandering, oft-times surprising adventure and homage to Mother Nature in all her guises. I have always been a huge fan of Choose-Your-Own-Adventures. In college, I helped write a hypertext version and designed a website based on the concept (long ago). Bravo and Goodluck!

~Luna

Takai153Takai153almost 13 years ago
Nice idea!

I'd certainly call this a successful experiment. I like the idea of branching stories and I think you did a great job here. If you write more, and I hope you do, I would like to see a few more branches rather than just the one. I would've also liked to have seen more sex with each girl and some anal would've been great, especially with how you described Nunnowwa's ass.

Speaking of, my favorites are the same as yours only switched, with Nunnowwa as my favorite and Ebul as a close second. Your descriptions are incredible too. They're so vivid and more creative than most other authors here, both of the scenery and they women. Keep up the great work and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Strange, but pleasant.

This story has a lot of promise, and I think you pulled it off. My only criticism is that the actual sex scene could have been better. The sex scenes were a bit too short, an you could have easily improved on that. All together, I enjoyed it. Winter for me, please. ;)

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Great!!

Loved the story and would like to read more of this type of Story.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
My Favorite is.....

all of them, I never could pick one single season over the others. It is all about balance and the natural cycle of time and life, from the birth of Spring to the temporary death of Winter, and back again to Spring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Very imaginative

I think this is the best of your stories I have read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
b-b-b-brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Creative writing at its best. Summer or Autumn are in favorites. Thanks for a very special story.

Mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous