The Four-Some Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______________________________________

In general Alan disliked shopping except for tool shopping. He would happily browse the aisles of Home Depot for hours, picking up and examining more hand tools and power tools than he would ever need. One late afternoon after work he was doing just that. He was in the chain and cordage section examining their stock and envisioning how he might use the rope, chain, locks and other hardware to fabricate yet another piece of bondage equipment. He was lost in his thoughts when a man tentatively approached him.

"Excuse me, but you look awfully familiar. I'm sure we've met but I don't know where."

Alan looked at him. Yes, they had met, but where?

"Were you ever on the island of Querida" the man asked. Alan nodded. "Did you stay at a resort called Secret Bay?" Alan nodded again, more vigorously. He extended his hand. "Hi, my name's Alan". "I'm Aaron" said the other. They stood there for a moment smiling at each other, enjoying sharing the secret of Secret Bay.

"Would you go back there?" asked Aaron. "Oh yes, in a flash. We had a great time there."

"Who were you there with?" Aaron wanted to know.

"I was there with Susan, Marie and Steve". Alan had a flash of recognition. "I know! We met each other when you were ... uh-h-h sitting on a sort of chair with your lady friend."

"That's right! Melissa and I were working on my training."

Alan felt self- conscious standing there in the aisle alluding to behavior that most people would find outrageous. Or, if they didn't find it outrageous they would be titillated to listen in on the conversation. He suggested they go to a nearby café. Aaron had time and readily agreed. At the café they got drinks, found a table in the rear, sat back and looked at each other.

"I remember the collar you were wearing. It was beautifully done" Alan said. "I do leather work, pretty well actually, and when I see such good work I remember it."

Aaron proceeded to tell him about the competition where he and Melissa won the collar. (See the story "Collar and Cage") As he described the almost psychic communication that he and Melissa enjoy Alan was fascinated. "That's what we were practicing at the resort when you and your friends walked up", Aaron added.

Alan told Aaron the basic story about the relationship that he had with Susan and Marie and Steve. Aaron, not surprisingly, was intrigued and asked penetrating questions that Alan was very willing to answer. Alan, for his part, wanted to know how Aaron and Melissa met and what they did with each other. The two men found it easy to talk to each other about very intimate details of their lives. Alan, of course, had Steve to talk to but for Aaron, talking to Alan in such an open, unguarded way was like a fresh breeze coming into his life. Aaron had long been afraid of being judged by others, especially men, and here was Alan listening appreciatively and acceptingly. They each had felt shame about their submissive sexual tendencies. They each understood very well that the common culture expected men to be dominant and aggressive. The fact that dominant women turned them on would make them laughingstocks in most situations. Most, but not all. They knew that everyone had their tribe, or needed to find their tribe. Alan certainly had his tribe and he was very happy to welcome another man into it; up to a point. He was also looking forward to getting to know Melissa.

"Hey, I almost forgot" said Alan. "We're having a big party in two weeks. We're celebrating our Four-Some relationship. Can you and Melissa come? I'd really like you to."

"Let me check with Melissa. She keeps our social calendar, but I think it's fine. I'd love to come."

____________________________________

Marie told Susan that she was thinking about Susan and Wendy and how that whole episode felt unfinished. She asked where Susan was at with it.

"I've pushed it back in my mind. I had such a splendid experience with her ... but I understand that I can't have everything and that my relationship with you is far more important."

Marie responded "The most painful thing was that I felt excluded. I'm wondering, how do you think it would work out if the three of us, you know, did stuff together?"

Susan brightened. "I think that would work very well! When she and I spoke about what turned her on she said she was equally excited by the thought of dominating a man and being with a strong, assertive woman. I don't think there's any reason to not change 'woman' to 'women'. Thank you. Thank you so much for thinking of a way that I can have both you and her."

______________________________________

They started inviting people to the party. Although they were casually friendly with 'vanilla' people, they knew that the only people they would invite would be kinky. They invited friends from two groups that they participated in. Alan had already invited Aaron and Melissa. Wendy was delighted to hear from Susan and would certainly be there. Alan invited Peggy, the goldsmith who had made their rings and her guy Morgan. Steve asked if they thought it would be okay if he invited George, the lawyer who had done the legal work for them.

"You've spent more time with him than any of us. It seems that you want to invite him. What's your hesitation?" asked Alan.

"He seems so unsure. He said that he loved the idea of strong, dominant women but he wasn't doing anything to make it happen for himself."

"Maybe his conversation with you was him doing just that, helping make it happen. I think you should invite him."

When Steve called George to invite him he made it clear that this was not going to be a 'normal' party. George really appreciated the invitation and said that yes, absolutely, he would be there.

__________________________________

As the date of the party approached they got more prepared. Alan asked if he thought it would be too over the top if he made a bondage cross to set up in the living room.

The consensus was "Over the top? Not at all. Go for it!"

Alan went to work and built a beautiful, sturdy piece of bondage apparatus. The smooth wood was stained a dark brown and finished with gleaming lacquer. Soft, wide leather straps were attached at all the strategic points, with many other attachment rings to promote improvisation. After Steve helped him move it into the living room they stood back, admiring it. Susan and Marie came in and felt that it needed to be christened. Alan, of course, would have that honor. They strapped him onto the cross facing out. As they tightened the straps he started to get hard; he just loved bondage! Marie removed his cock cage and his penis sprang to attention. Alan was strapped at his ankles, knees, thighs, waist, chest, wrists, elbows and shoulders. As every strap was buckled and tightened he felt more secure and more able to relax into the delicious sensation of bondage. He tested the bonds and tried moving but was held firmly. He wasn't going anywhere. He knew he would be there until Marie or Susan decided to release him. Susan stroked him lightly, letting her fingers drift across his skin. He quivered at her touch. He could barely feel her as she touched his nipples but then she took them between her thumb and forefinger and pinched. Lightly at first, then harder. He squirmed but of course he couldn't get away. Susan raked her nails down his belly, all the way down to his cock that was fully rigid. She picked up a tube of lube, squirted some on her hand and gave him a teasing caress of his shaft and very gentle squeeze of his balls. He thrust his hips out as much as he could against the leather bonds, aching for her touch to continue. Susan had other ideas. She tied his cock and balls with a cord and pulled them up, fastening them out of the way. Picking up a crop she touched Alan's inner thighs gently, then more forcefully. The crop whirred in the air as she hit. Alan jerked with the pain and gasped. She hit again. And again. The slashes burned like fire. Now Susan blindfolded Alan and strapped his head in place. She left him like this for one long minute, not touching him or speaking to him. He had no idea what was coming next.

It was a kiss.

Susan kissed him on his lips and then entered his mouth with the tip of her tongue, delicately darting in and out. Her tongue licked his lips and then his tongue, retreating to tantalize his lips again. Alan responded as best he could but the strap securing his head limited him. Clearly, Susan was controlling the action.

Marie got into the game and continued with his penis where Susan had left off. They were going to reward him for his beautiful construction job. As Susan kissed him and played with his nipples Marie untied the cord from his cock and balls.

The two women were working right next to each other and couldn't help rubbing shoulders...and more. As they worked on Alan they stole intimate little touches of each other. After all, playing with Alan was super sexy and it got them in the mood to play with each other.

Marie began to expertly masturbate him, backing off when she sensed he was close to coming. She wanted to extend his playtime. Finally, she decided it was time to finish him. She slathered lube on his cock to increase his pleasure. As he started to come she pushed a finger into his ass, just a little way in, while she maintained pressure on his cock with her other hand.

Alan had a glorious cum. He pumped, straining against the straps that held him so tightly. Finally, empty, he sagged against the bonds. They left him there for a few minutes before setting him free.

"It works!" he laughed as he hugged his two women.

______________________________________________

After a lot of discussion they had finally decided to have their ring ceremony during the party. When Marie acknowledged her anxiety Alan said that he was also a little nervous. It felt like a 'real' wedding, with the same level of commitment. Or more.

Now, it was the day of the party. Guests started to come, with hugs all around. The four of them circulated around, greeting their friends and making sure everyone was comfortable.

George stayed on the side, nervously sipping his drink as the party swirled around him. He tried to look relaxed, like he was just hanging out but he wasn't pulling it off very well. This was the first BDSM themed party he had ever been to and he was feeling very unsure of himself.

Steve saw George looking uncomfortable and whispered into Wendy's ear. He pointed George out to her, telling her that he thought he would be easy prey if she wanted to sweetly devour him.

Wendy slowly walked towards George. She wanted to give him plenty of time to see her coming. She was dressed to kill: thigh high black leather boots with 4" heels, skin tight spandex pants, a waist cinching leather corset that pushed her large breasts up into her see- through silk blouse. A few coils of rope and a crop hung from a belt around her waist.

George absolutely saw her coming. He couldn't stop looking at her until he realized he was staring and that probably wasn't good manners. But, oh, he was captivated by the sleek, confident sexuality that radiated from her.

She stopped right in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Wendy. What's your name?"

"Uh, hi. I'm, uh, George."

"Steve told me that you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed and asked me to check in with you. How are you doing?" She asked like she really wanted to know.

George was stunned. Here was a gorgeous woman, dressed really sexy, who was talking to him and wanting to know if he was okay. He could only answer honestly.

"I'm feeling out of my depth here. When Steve invited me he explained what kind of party it would be and I really wanted to come but now that I'm here I don't know what to do or who to talk to."

"What were you hoping to find here?"

George wasn't used to talking openly about his sexual interests but this wasn't a usual situation.

"I've always been turned on by beautiful dominant women ...like you." He looked down, embarrassed at what he had just said.

"Please go on."

"I have fantasies of being in bondage, at her mercy. She ties me tightly and plays with me ...sexually."

He looked down again; his face was red. Wendy was really enjoying the effect she was having on him. She didn't have to do anything; he was just falling into her hands.

"What else does this woman do, in your fantasies?"

She spanks me and sometimes whips me. She parades me in front of other people, too."

Wendy paused for a moment. She wanted to leave his words hanging there. She put her hand under his chin and lifted his head up.

"Look at me" she ordered. "What do you see?"

George was on the spot. "I see a beautiful dominatrix."

"Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Look around you. What's happening here at the party?"

"A lot of the people are doing what I was just talking about. They're doing what I want to do"

Wendy was enjoying how quickly they were easing into a dominant- submissive relationship. George was eager to be in her power and Wendy liked being in control. She was confident that she could take it as far as she wanted and she wondered how far she would go with him.

She made a decision.

"We're going to play together, George. Take of your clothes. Now! Take them all off! Fold them neatly."

George did as Wendy ordered. In a few moments he was standing stark naked before her, feeling very shy and unsure of himself. He was afraid that everyone was staring at him. He covered his genitals with his hands.

"Put your hands at your sides." She ordered. He complied.

Wendy walked around him slowly, appraisingly. He was fairly well muscled from his twice a week gym workouts and looked pretty good to her. As she inspected him Wendy firmly squeezed his ass and was pleased to see his cock respond. She thought "He's ripe for the picking; low hanging fruit."

Wendy used one of her coils of rope to tie his hands together in front of him. She left about six inches of space between his hands.

"That's not so bad" he thought. "I can still use my hands".

But then Wendy used his belt to cinch his arms together in back. His hands were pulled back as well; in just a few moments Wendy had rendered him helpless. She very leisurely let her hands explore his body. His body was hers now, hers to do whatever she wanted. She scratched his back and buttocks with her nails and then sensuously caressed them. She stroked his chest, wandering over to his nipples which she pinched painfully. He gasped with the pain but made no attempt to get away. He actually moved a little closer to her, craving her touch. That's when she knew that he was truly hers.

Wendy reached down and felt his cock which was getting harder by the minute. Smoothly shaved balls always seemed more vulnerable to Wendy and she was pleased to see that his balls were shaved smooth. She wrapped one end of her second coil of rope around the flesh supporting his balls numerous times and then tied it off. These wrappings exerted a steady pressure, squeezing his balls. This rope became a ball leash which George knew he was to follow.

They walked over to where a 'toy table' had been set up with lots of equipment for guests to use. Wendy selected a wide leather collar and buckled it around George's neck. Next she snapped a six foot leather leash onto one of the collar's D rings. Looking over the selection she picked out two leather ankle cuffs that she buckled onto him and snapped together with a six inch chain. He would have to take little bitty steps to follow her. Wendy attached the two leashes to the back of her belt and walked out into the middle of the party. George followed obediently behind, enjoying being her puppy dog and enjoying the view he had of her ass swinging back and forth as she walked. He was an intelligent guy and knew that he would look like a victim to some observers but he knew that he wasn't a victim. He felt proud to have been selected by Wendy.

Susan spotted Wendy and rushed over. They hugged each other for a long time, kissed, and hugged each other again more passionately.

"I've missed you so much" they each said at the same time and laughed as they saw how much they were on the same wavelength.

George, of course, was standing behind Wendy the whole time.

"I haven't called you because ...I didn't want to jeopardize my family's stability but I think we've come up with an idea that will work really well, if you would be into it. Marie had felt excluded and abandoned by me and I absolutely understand how she felt. I'd feel the same way. So, here's the idea: the three of us women will play together. You haven't spent much time with Marie but she's great. Really great. I think you and she will get along really well in bed and out of bed. What do you think? Will you give it a try?"

Wendy was swept up by Susan's enthusiasm and quickly agreed.

"I want to show you our new bedroom" Susan said excitedly.

She led Wendy and tag- along George to their newly expanded bedroom and super big bed. Wendy was wowed.

"The four of you sleep here together? How is that working out?"

"Really well. We all love it".

Wendy turned her attention to George.

"I don't want to neglect you George" she said with a laugh. She untied the leashes from her belt and unhooked the crop, swishing it in the air.

"What do you want me to do? He asked.

"You don't have to do anything" as she whipped his backside with the crop. The pain caught him unprepared. He stumbled and fell face down onto the bed. Wendy held his back down with one hand as she whipped with the other. She hit him ten times, leaving his backside criss- crossed with red welts.

"Why, Wendy?" he whimpered. His butt felt like fire and he was unable even to comfort himself with his own bound hands. Wendy did it for him, sensuously soothing the flesh where she had beaten him. She delicately extended a finger to the tender flesh around his anus. George gasped with pleasure now, not pain. Wendy rolled him over and played with his cock a little. He wasn't going to get to cum, not now at least, but she wanted to give him a reward for his good behavior.

As he lay on the bed he realized that this was exactly what he had been wanting for so many years. The pain was the price he had to pay for the connection he was experiencing with beautiful, sexy Wendy and it was well worth it. He inched closer to Wendy who bent down over him. Her long hair caressed him as she gently kissed his forehead.

____________________________________

Aaron and Melissa arrived at the same time that Peggy and Morgan came. Alan was delighted to see them and to meet Morgan for the first time. After introducing them to each other he told Peggy and Morgan how they had met at Secret Bay Resort and he told Aaron and Melissa how Peggy was the goldsmith who made the rings they were going to exchange.

A few hours into the party Marie and Susan gathered everyone together for the Ring Ceremony.

They had decided that their first collaring ceremony had been so wonderful that they would do it again. Susan buckled a fine leather collar onto Steve's neck and Marie buckled one onto Steve. Then each woman snapped two leashes onto the collar she had just put on and handed one leash to the other. Susan held leashes to each man and so did Marie. They kissed passionately all around. Aron produced a ring and slipped it onto Marie's finger.

"I take you as my life partner"

"And I take you as my life partner"

Marie put Steve's ring on him. "I take you as my life partner"

And it continued until everyone had their ring and everyone was sworn to each other.

As the ceremony was going there was a hush in the room. Everyone was watching and listening with rapt attention. They knew they were watching a 'real moment'.