The Four-Some Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a problem" said Susan. "If you get their devices I'll take care of this little problem."

She went into the kitchen and got a bowl of ice cubes. She chilled her hand in the ice and held each man's cock and balls. In no time at all their fine erections were things of the past; they were flaccid and ready to be locked up again.

As Marie was returning Susan told Melissa how their locks were keyed alike so she and Marie had equal access to both men. Melissa took a few moments to digest this latest piece of information.

This was some household! These women knew how to share!

Usually the men put the base rings on themselves. It took a lot of pulling and pushing for the women's inexperienced hands to get their balls and cocks through the rings. Once the rings were in place it was easy for them to slide the cages on, and then secure them with their locks.

"Whew, that was hard. It's sure easier when they do that." from Marie.

Once they were locked up the men's extreme horniness subsided. They still felt the need but it wasn't as urgent or insistent as before.

"Let's undo the guys" said Melissa. "I could use a cuddle."

With that the three men were unbound. Being released from bondage always brought complicated feeling to the men. It felt good to be able to stretch but they each missed the secure feeling they got from bondage. With their chastity devices on them they couldn't even casually stroke themselves. They were each very happy to cuddle up with one of the women. Aaron went to Melissa, Steve, Alan, Susan and Marie all sort of snuggled together. The afternoon wound down with the six of them sipping wine and snacking until Melissa and Aaron got up to leave. Everyone agreed that they would get together again soon. Everyone also wondered how their sex lives would intermingle in the future.

__________________________

The package Susan was waiting for finally arrived. It was already evening when she took it aside to open it and was delighted to finally have what she had ordered in her hands. She now had a double ended dildo with a harness for her to wear. One end was for her vagina and the other end, well, the other end would go wherever she wanted it to. She smiled delightedly as she figured out how to put the harness on. Susan was very eager to take it out for a test run.

Alan was working on something in the workshop.

"Oh Alan, could you come here please?" she called out.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, I have this new toy and I'd love to try it out on you. Could you please give yourself a quick enema and take a shower?"

Alan's eyes got big. They had never gotten involved with anal play but ... this looked very interesting. He felt a stirring in his groin as he imagined the dildo being thrust up his ass.

"Yes, sure, can you give me 30 minutes?"

Half an hour later they were in a bedroom. Alan was naked, kneeling on the bed. Susan was proudly walking around with an 8" erection. She put lube on 'her penis' and a generous amount of lube all around Alan's ass. Slowly, slowly she leaned 'her penis' into his ass. As she pushed and pulled on the dildo in Alan's ass the dildo that was inside of her moved as well. She liked the feeling. The harness didn't hold it absolutely in one place, which was perfect. Alan knew that what he had to do was to relax into it and the best way to do that was to push a little, like he was making a crap. As Susan slowly worked it in, back and forth Alan did his part, letting it in. Finally, the dildo was all the way in. He was impaled on it. Susan reached around and felt for his cock. He was rock hard. Susan loved the feeling of power she felt. She was delighted that she had found a 'new sport' to play with Alan, and probably Steve, and who knows, maybe other people as well.

Alan surrendered himself to the experience. He found that he liked the full feeling of the dildo in his ass and especially liked feeling possessed by Susan. Alan excited himself even more by wondering what it would be like to have Steve's cock in his ass. Susan had lube on her hands and started to stroke his cock with every thrust of her 'penis'. That focused his mind. He wasn't with Steve, he was with Susan and she was fucking him. The pressure grew and he didn't last long. Soon he exploded, shooting his load into Susan's hands. Alan collapsed on the bed with Susan on top of him, her cock still filling him.

"Thank you, that was amazing."

Susan withdrew from Alan, took the dildo harness off and let him know that he wasn't finished yet. Her pussy was still stretched a little from the dildo as Alan softly began to lick her. He extended his tongue deeply into her as he found her most sensitive spots. Susan was already fully aroused from her dominating experience with Alan and it didn't take much for him to bring her to a full, satisfying orgasm.

They lay in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

Not long after Marie and Steve came into the bedroom. They smiled as they saw the lovely couple slumbering peacefully. Marie got into bed first, gently draping herself over Susan. Steve followed, spooning with Marie who pushed her bottom against his caged cock. Steve reached over Marie to Susan, gently caressing her breast. Susan responded by kissing Marie.

As he sank into a deep sleep Steve remarked to himself that he was one lucky guy.

*****

Hello Reader, I hope you enjoyed this story. My rewards for writing are your comments, which I really appreciate, and your high scores (5's are suggested)