The Fourth of July Pt. 01

Story Info
There were more than just fireworks in the sky that night...
1.3k words
4.32
8.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth of July was always really big for Jenna's family. They would always go to a family friend's cabin off of a local lake, everyone would bring tents to sleep out in, there would be food, fireworks, games, etc. Tons of people would show up and spend the entire weekend there. Jenna even had a few friends that would occasionally visit and enjoy in on the festivities.

This year was no different. When everyone arrived, there were yard games set up, food was out on the porch, the lake was clear and calm, it was an amazing set up for a great weekend. Jenna had her own tent that she set up, her parents and sister had their own that they placed close by next to all the others. The cabin itself had a couple of bedrooms, a bathroom, a small kitchen, and a mudroom to keep all the extra shoes and fishing gear.

As night grew closer, the crowd became a bit larger, more people coming in and visiting, all wanting to see the fireworks. Jenna enjoyed the gathering, but the smoke from the fireworks always aggravated her allergies. This year was no different. The fireworks started and no more than a couple of minutes into the private showing, she had to head into the cabin. The best way to get her allergies to calm down was to take a shower. So she did, jumping into the shower, washing her hair and body while everyone else was out at the shore watching the lights.

Once Jenna was done, she stepped out of the shower and towelled off. Curious to see the lights in the sky, she walked over to a small window on the far side of the bedroom, still wrapped in just a towel as the colors hypnotized her for a few minutes.

What she didn't hear was Mr Fredricks coming into the cabin in search for a spare lighter for the next part of the show. He burst into the bedroom to look for it, when he saw Jenna jump a bit, spinning around in just her Towel.

"Oh, gosh... Jenna. You scared me. I didnt know anyone was in here." Mr Fredricks said.

"Oh, Im sorry, Mr Fredricks. I just had to take a shower quick for my allergies. I hope thats alright." She said innocently, holding the towel tightly to her eighteen year old body.

"Well of course.... You know, you should have asked me before. I have special shampoo that helps eliminate allergens." He said, slowly closing the door behind him.

"Oh I see. That would be have been nice, but I appreciate the offer." Jenna said, feeling a bit uneasy with him standing there.

"What were you doing over by the window?" He asked.

"Oh, I wanted to watch the rest of the fireworks. I cant be outside, but I always love watching the colors in the sky." Jenna said.

Mr Fredricks took a good look at Jenna as she turned to look outside again for a moment, seeing another couple of fireworks going off. As she watched, clearly getting hypnotized by the bursts of color, he took a few steps towards Jenna, creeping closer to her as he talked softly. "Did you tell your friends you were in here?" He asked, trying to give off an innocent tone.

Jenna, still looking outside. "Oh no, I had to come in pretty quickly. I couldnt handle the smoke...."

Her sentence trailed off as she felt Mr Fredricks presence right behind her.

"What a shame...." He said softly, before grabbing onto her arms and pulling her over to the bed. Jenna's mind taken by surprise, unsure what was happening. His hands grabbing at the towel and flinging it to the side, pushing her over onto the bed, making her fall hard onto the mattress before jumping onto it himself.

"Wh...wait... Mr Fredricks...." Jenna started to say frantically, but he had no interest in what she had to say, grabbing ahold of both of her hands, holding them up above her head with one hand as his other hand went to her waist. Jenna's head struggled from side to side, feeling nervous, trying to avoid Mr Fredrick's nose and lips as he tried to seduce her as he laid completely clothed on top of her naked body.

"Come on, Jenna... Whats it gunna hurt?" He said, his eyes closed, his mouth smiling wickedly.

Jenna gasped and struggled a bit more, but unable to move or get free as his free hand began to wander over her soft, clean body. Teasing Jenna's body as it slowly slid between them, feeling it creep downwards and making it between her legs. Jenna gasped, feeling his fingers parting her lips for the first time.

"Ah... see? Someone's already a bit excited." He said as he dove his middle finger three knuckles deep into her innocent pussy. He leaned in real close to her ear and whispered "Beg for me, sweetie."

Jenna bit her lip nervously, feeling their bodies struggle a bit more as his finger probed her slowly, feeling his finger getting wetter and wetter each time. Her mind raced, her friends and family just outside. From the right angle, if anyone was to look, they would be able to see everything happening... but no one currently.

Before Jenna could wrap her mind about what to do next, Mr Fredricks had already pulled his finger out and had fished his cock out from his shorts, stroking its hard shaft just inches from Jenna's delicate flower. She could feel the head bumping between her legs from time to time as he stiffened. Jenna could hear and feel his breath against her ear as he got closer and closer. The tip of his cock playfully teasing her lips until he couldnt resist any longer.

His cock began to plunge into her, feeling her body accepting it as he pressed. Jenna couldnt help but whimper outloud as her body parted for his manhood. Mr Fredricks pulled it out and shoved it back in, making her take it all the way in, holding his body against hers as they felt each other.

"Mmmm you didnt tell me I was in the presence of a skank... " He said, sitting up a bit, keeping his pelvis pressed tightly against her as he let go of her hands, only to drop them down to her chest, grabbing onto each one and holding them firmly. "Lets see how much of a fucking you can handle" He said as he pulled his cock out and thrusted into her firmly, really making her body take it, watching as parts of her body jiggled to the sudden thrusts. He continued to look down on her as he increased his pace, fucking her repeatedly, feeling his strong cock taking its prize... Jenna could see the colors from the fireworks faintly against the walls of the room as he thrusted into her time and time again.

"Give in, Jenna... spread those legs and give in to your pleasures." Mr Fredrick's said, feeling his cock pulsing over and over again. Jenna could feel her body betray her as he slammed into her over and over again. Moans and whimpers escaped her mouth as she felt the rush and sensation begin to build within her. She couldnt help it, her mind and body had been fighting and her body was winning... and Mr Fredricks could see it.

"Beg for me to fuck you, Jenna. Beg for me to fuck your pussy...." He pushed his luck.

Jenna couldnt help it. Her mind racing, feeling the sensation building more and more. "Please.... please fuck me! Please fuck my pussy, Mr Fredricks!" Her legs trembled as his cock slammed into her, their bodies clapping together time and time again. Both of them building, feeling the sensation of each other as Mr Fredricks fucked Jenna repeatedly until...

"Uhhh! Please sir.... fuuuuuuu...." Jenna moaned, her hands gripping at the bedcovers. Mr Fredricks fucking Jenna with all he had.

"That's it girl. Cover my cock... Fuck!" He moaned, feeling his cock swell as he climaxed at the same time, shooting his man-sized load into this pretty little teen...