The Fourth of July Pt. 02

Story Info
He isnt done with Jenna just yet...
1.1k words
4.33
8.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Fredrick's stands up, letting his cock slop out from between Jenna's legs. Smiling down at her, admiring the view of this naked teen he just seeded.

"I knew you'd like my gift." He said.

Jenna tipped her head to the side, feeling herself coming down off of the high of her orgasm to a wall of shame and guilt. She didnt move for a moment as Mr Fredricks walked around the bed casually. Jenna paid little to no attention to him as he did.

Mr Fredrick's wandered over to the far side of the bed near the night stand and squatted down, pulling something from under the bed. He smiled again, deviously, then proceeded around the bed again to where he had been before. Before Jenna could even see what he had brought over, she felt him close a couple of braces around her wrists. By the time she looked down to see what was going on, he had fished her feet from the air and clamped them into place as well. Looking down at the helpless girl in his bedroom, Mr Fredrick's chuckled to himself.

"Oh, im not finished with you yet, you eighteen year old slut. Not by a long shot."

Jenna looked down at her hands and feet and started to get more and more worried, more nervous by the second. Her hands and feet had been locked into a spreader bar. She had never experienced anything like this before and felt completely helpless as she moved around a bit, trying to free herself.

Mr Fredricks walked around slowly to the other side of her, leaning over and using his strength and muscle to roll Jenna around from on her back to her knees, her face pressed into the bed, her hands held tightly to the bar between her legs, her body completely vulnerable.

Jenna bit her lip nervously. "P....please Mr Fredricks. I need to rejoin my family.... " She pleaded.

Mr Fredricks smiled and firmly landed a hand on her right cheek, letting the clap fill the air. "Oh sweetie. You have so much more to offer me yet." He said, looking down at the helpless teen, leaving his hand on her cheek as he stroked his cock a bit, trying to get hard again. His hand wandered over her smooth skin, feeling the softness of her ass against his fingers. Giving it another slap, he continued to rub. "Just be thankful we dont invite anyone else in here, sweetie."

Jenna gasped, unable to see what his hand was doing, feeling the cool cloth of the comforter against the right side of her face.

Mr Fredricks slapped Jenna's ass a couple more times, admiring the jiggle it provided, the arousal from the sound it made, it was intoxicating. "You've been such a naughty girl, Jenna... using my shower... my towel... without permission... standing and watching out the window... naked... " He said, slapping Jenna's ass again. "You wanted to get fucked tonight, didnt you?" He says, slapping her ass firmly, letting it sting.

Jenna gasped, feeling his hand wander from one cheek to the other, slapping that one firmly too. Jenna, too embarrassed to answer as he slapped again.

"Oh sweetie, I have all night. *Spank!* Did you want to get fucked tonight? *Spank!*" Mr Fredricks asked.

"Uhh...!" Jenna let out a whimper. "Y....yessir." She answered obediently.

"Mmmm I fucking, thought so." He said, letting his hand slap down on her ass again, while at the same time, bringing his free hand up between her legs, cupping her innocent, yet used pussy against his hand, letting his fingers fall between her lips. Slapping her ass again, feeling her body tremble slightly under his hand, feeling her wetness cover his middle finger as it rests softly between her lips. "Im going to fuck you again, Jenna. Im going to fuck you harder than youve ever been fucked before... and you are going to orgasm harder than you ever have..."

Letting his finger fall from her pussy, his hand grabbing onto his dick, stroking it a few times as he gets as hard as he did before. Climbing up onto the bed onto his knees behind Jenna, she can feel his presence get closer and closer to her. His cock bumping between her legs again, running his head up and down her lips, feeling it part her lips a few times before positioning it straight at her, feeling him firmly press towards her. His hand grabbing onto her hip as he pulls her back, feeling his cock spread her lips and plunge into her again, easier than the first time, but still tight around his cock.

"Oooooh fuck. That's as magical as the first time." He said, slapping her ass again, shoving his cock in as far as he can. "Tell me youre a slut, Jenna."

Jenna whimpered, feeling his cock deep inside of her again, feeling his hand slapping her ass relentlessly. "Uhh!... Im a slut sir."

"Mmmm I fucking love hearing that. Beg for me to fuck you like a slut." He said, pulsing his cock inside of her.

"Please sir!... please fuck me like a slut sir!" Jenna moaned.

Without hesitation, Mr Fredricks pulled his hips back, letting his cock slide out of Jenna's delicate pussy most of the way before pulling her hips back onto him, slamming into her, feeling her body spread for his manly cock. Building up a rythme as he fucked her, he fireworks continuing to glow through the darkness outside into the window as Jenna's body coninued to be savagely fucked by this older man.

"Mmmm that a girl, Jenna. You take that cock like a slut. Beg for another load... Beg me to fill you." He said, slamming into her again and again.

Jenna, whimpering and moaning as Mr Fredricks cock penetrates her over and over again, shooting sensations of pleasure and exhaustion through her body, her knees trembling.

"Please sir... Uhh! Please fill me again.... please fuck me like a slut and fill my pussy! please Mr Fredricks!" Jenna moaned and pleaded.

"Call yourself a whore.... Tell me how much you love my cock, whore" He continued barking as his cock continued to thrust into Jenna's helpless pussy, driving her body wild.

"Uhh! Please Mr Fredricks! Im a whore.... Im a whore that loves your cock so much! Please fuck and fill me sir!"

Without warning, Mr Fredricks began fucking Jenna relentlessly, pushing both of their bodies over the edge again as they body began to orgasm as the same time.

"Uhhh! Oh my god.... "Jenna cried, feeling her body spasm more than the first time as Mr Fredricks filled her pussy for the second time tonight...

"Fuck yes... Fucking slut..."