The Fox And The Owl Ch. 04

Story Info
Inside her den, Kitsune gets her wish.
2k words
5
1.1k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Inside Kitsune's Den

Thrilled by his words, she rises gracefully from her shawl and she holds out her hand to Fukurou.

"Come follow me. You'll have to shape shift to enter my den, but it's only for a couple minutes."

An energy field between them begins to build, then the air shimmers then pulsates. A flash of gold, then silver light as Fukurou joins her. A mind dazzling instance later where there once stood two humans, now stands a petite female red fox with dainty black stockings and three tails tipped in gleaming white. Beside her is a handsome male grey fox, silver fur with fine streaks of black that ends in a black tipped tail. His broad chest and powerful hind legs attest to his strength and agility.

Kitsune trots over to her den opening, and with a quick look around and a glance over her shoulder to be sure Fukurou is following, she slips inside. A few seconds later Fukurou follows her. Trotting on hard packed sandstone that gradually slopes downward, together they move forward.

As they move deeper into her den, Kitsune contemplates recent events. Her serenity had been rattled by the snake. She had recognized him for the minor demon that he was.

"What had brought him so close to her den?"

She asks herself. There is something else that presses on her mind, yet she can't recall what it is yet. His scent is intoxicating, and she catches herself glimpsing him while they trot side by side. Every now and then, their coats brush up against each other, sending electric shocks of pleasure through her body. All she wants to do is bow downwards in front of him, lift her tail and present her heat to him.

Fukurou notices the strange glow ahead as they press onward. The ceiling height grows until it is well above his human height of 6 feet. The floor levels out and Fukurou stares at what is before him in mild disbelief.

The glow is coming from the walls, a soft golden glow like candlelight everywhere but without any discernible source. The room temperature is warm and comfortable. The room is cavernous, divided by beautiful painted screens and furniture.

The air shimmers once again and a slight pressure forms. With the quiet pop of a soap bubble, both Kitsune and Fukurou resume their human forms.

Kitsune leads him to a plump, cushy sofa. The room also contains an overstuffed chair and distressed leather loveseat. An intricately carved coffee table before him has a tray laden with meats and cheeses, dried fruits, spreads, crackers, and condiments. A carafe of iced tea beads with condensation although there is no evidence of refrigeration. Kitsune urges him to help himself. Fukurou looks at her quizzically,

"This is all your magik, isn't it?"

She just smiles at him in reply.

They both sit down on the sofa. She turns toward him. Running her hand through his hair, she pulls his head toward her and kisses him tenderly. Pulling away, she searches his face then stares into his eyes.

Staring back, Fukurou feels a jolt within his soul. Taking her hands into his, he leans forward and returns her kiss.

Their kiss evolves into a passionate embrace. His tongue tangles with hers while his right hand slips into her silky thick auburn hair. Kitsune moans into their kiss when his left hand grips her ass. He pulls her close to him and presses her to his throbbing manhood.

Kitsune breaks their embrace and rises. Holds out her hand. The blue, electric energy that connects them crackles softly. Taking his hand, she leads him around a beautiful silk screen elaborately embroidered with herons, cranes, flowers and trees in vibrant silk floss and gold thread interwoven with pearls and jewels. Behind it lays a very large circular bed. The headboard is carved from ebony wood, polished to shine like onyx. Pulling back the duvet, Kitsune runs her hands up Fukurou's chest,

"Let our energies join the way nature intends."

Kitsune sinks into the bed and holds out her arms for him.

Fukurou kneels on the edge of the bed, then crawls over to her. Gathering her in his arms, he moves his leg in between hers. A semi-transparent iridescent blue cloud envelopes them, fluctuating in intensity according to their desire.

Fukurou resumes their passionate kiss before moving his lips down to her voluptuous breasts. Kissing and sucking her areolas into his mouth while circling them with his tongue, he feels them pucker against his tongue as he continued to suck hard on her nipples. Kitsune moans and thrusts her chest up. Taking her cue, he bites softly on her nipples, scraping his teeth over the hardened tips, growling deep in his chest while she writhes and whimpers under him.

"Stop teasing me!"

She begs, wordlessly.

Impatient now, Kitsune moves her body down where she can reach his turgid cock. Taking him in her hand, she softly strokes its velvet length, licking the crystal drops leaking at the tip, then using her thumb to spread the others over his straining head. She slides her warm, wet mouth over his girth, swirling her tongue around his head. The tip of her tongue around his corona, she pauses to rub over his frenulum until Fukurou is squirming and gasping. When she starts to suck, he bucks his hips and sits up.

"Enough my lady!"

Using his strong arms to lift her back up, Fukurou partially rolls over her and pins her in place. She is his now! He growls as he kisses and nips at her skin, leaving love bites all over her midriff, breasts, and shoulders. He moves his hand down to her inner thighs, stroking their creamy softness, until he arrives to her pussy. Kitsune's breathing changes from fast and shallow to a passion-heated pant. Urged on by her responses, his fingers find her soft folds, moves from her vulva to her outer labia and pets the sensitive area with his fingertips. Her hips undulate seductively as her pelvis strains to reach more of his hand.

Pleased by how much she craves and wants him, Fukurou strokes her sex. When his fingers reach her inner labia, he finds her inner lips soaking wet by her arousal. Slowly inserts his middle finger into her vagina, she moans loudly. Her mouth devours his. Inserts another; she moans his name into their passionate French kiss. Hot, swollen and aching, she holds his face between her hands. Writhing with desire and lust, she practically shouts his name when his third finger slips deep within her.

"Oh Fukurou, I have waited so many years for you! Please fuck me! I need you to join us, to feel our energies combined into one and complete our purpose. My pussy is throbbing for you. Please Fukurou... make love to your Kitsune!"

Rock hard, Fukurou heeds her wish, to sate Kitsune's throbbing, hot, swollen, aching pussy.

"Please, please Fukurou! Fuck me!"

Kitsune's plea swells his already turgid cock even more. His cock twitches with sensations of bittersweet pleasure and pain. Pre-cum seeps freely over his glans, coating it in glistening glaze. An immeasurable pressure in his scrotum builds and aches. His mind penetrates Kitsune's. Their psychic connection almost causes him to ejaculate. An erotic pleasure warms both their minds and bodies as their connection strengthens and deepens.

Fukurou presses the tip of his cock against Kitsune's sopping lips. Her wetness allows him to part them easily and he slides inside her. A soft gasp from Kitsune. Sweet pleasure slowly washes through her as he stretches her from within as his girth fills her. Every engorged vein of his shaft sends multiple ripples of ecstasy deep into her core. Another soft gasp escapes from her lips when his swollen glans presses up hard against her cervix.

"YES!! Ohhh yes, Fukurou!"

Rings through their connected minds when Fukurou's index finger and thumb squeezes Kitsune's inflamed clit. His hips begin a familiar rhythm. His cock slides in and out slowly at first. With each thrust, his glans hits her cervix, gradually opening Kitsune even more. Her throaty moans spur him to drive his hips ever faster as she times her undulations to his. Her hands grip the sheets when she feels his cock swell and lengthen even more.

"DEAR GOD, YESSS Fukurou!"

Echoes through their shared mind space. Kitsune's mind reels from the sensations that ripple through her like drops on the sea from a wind-driven rain. With one hard thrust, Fukuou's cock opens her fully. He slips past her cervix and deep, deep into her womb.

"AHHH! How incredibly hard I am... for you, Kitsune!"

Flashes out across their intertwined minds as his hips pump into her harder. The sheets ball into her fists as she groans whorishly out loud. Electric sparks of pleasure crisscross through her body. She pulls the corner of her pillow into her mouth in a vain attempt to stifle her moans.

"Yes, my Kitsune!"

Fukurou whispers softly out loud into her ear as she begins to shake. He thrusts hard and deep. Drawing his entire length in and out of her hot, wet cock sleeve repeatedly. Kitsune's cries are muffled as she bites hard on her pillow. He shudders, a yawning pleasure fills his body and surges across their extended mind space. His pace increases...

Faster.

Hard thrusts.

Deep thrusts, stretching and filling her.

Fukurou keeps his maddening pace, skirting the edge of their mutual release for seemingly endless minutes.

Kitsune's inner thighs begin to quiver as she grips his cock, forcing a long hoarse groan from him out loud. Both feel the pressure building instantaneously between them. Their minds verge on the scintillating leap. Kitsune's mind hazes over into a soft pink noise of rhythmic pleasure. Her body opens even more to his pulsing thrusts. Time slows... the sweet pain from her clit as he pinches and flicks, and the unrelenting beat as his hips undulate becomes everything. The soft wet slap of his scrotum against her labia fills the tranquil solitude of her den.

Somehow, he senses ...

"Yes, my Kitsune... cum for me!"

Echoes into her mind.

Fukurou cries out loud as a frenzied warmth floods around his cock. Her cunt spasms, gripping him hard as her body trembles and convulses. Pure pleasure radiates into their mind space as he clings desperately to her body. A primal frenzy energizes him. He growls... his hands grasp her hips, pulling her firmly back into him. He bites into her shoulder then pounds her... over and over and over again.

The exhilarating sensation of weightlessness overtakes him as Kitsune launches them both high into their connected mind space. Soaring higher and higher...

"Kitsune! I..., I..., FUCK!!"

Fukurou releases. His cock swells. A long, hot stream of semen sputters then rockets deep within her womb. Her pussy clenches his base hard as she convulses around him. Milking him again and again while ropes of his essence fill her. Her belly swells outward with a pleasant ache of fullness. Lost now in constant orgasms, her body quakes uncontrollably.

Fukurou arches his back violently and hilts himself fully within her. His body straightens rigid while pulsating waves of warmth surge from his tumescent rod. A small white semi-translucent pool of their combined essences drips and puddles on the sheets beneath them. Their minds spiral ever higher into their connected minds' pleasure dome.

* ** * ** * ** * ** *

Sometime later, Kitsune stirs. She had slipped into a deep slumber together with Fukurou. A deep contentment languishes with her. Fukurou is still deep within her. His semi-rigid cock twitches and jerks when she stirs. She stretches her body then yawns. A pleasant warmth radiates from her womb. She is amazed by his stamina and virility. No male has ever so fully sated her sexual lust. Not in the way that he just did.

Their psychic connection severed, Kitsune quietly calls his name.

"Fukurou?"

The sound of his breathing is his response.