The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made a very slight, very brief motion with his fingers. The cock inside her jerked again, brushing that bundle of nerves and didn't stop.

Alayna gripped the edges of the table. "Ah... are you..."

"Controlling it with magic? Yes."

"Please stop." The request came out as a breathy whisper. She squirmed in her chair, unable to help herself. In response, it began moving faster. She squeezed her legs tightly together, but it did no good. "P-please... not here..."

Oh gods, she was so close and he wasn't stopping. Alayna fought it with everything she had. "Please..." she whimpered in a low tone. There wasn't anyone close to them, but people were passing by on the street "Please sir, not here..."

"I supposed you had better find a way to be quiet, then." The movement increased.

"Oh gods," she whispered, hips rocking in the chair. It felt so good, impossible to ignore. Alayna gripped the table tighter. "Please, I'm going to... to..."

She clamped a hand over her mouth and leaned her head forward so her thick curls could hide her face. Moaning into her hand to muffle the sound, Alayna tried to hide the trembling of her body as she came right there, her pussy squeezing the vibrating cock. She squeezed her eyes shut, wave after wave of pleasure crashing through her body.

When the height of it had passed, Xanth shoved his chair back abruptly. He took her by the arm and hauled her to her feet, one arm around her waist to support her weight. He guided her away from the tavern, the movement of the cock inside her making her shudder from time to time. Alayna could barely pay attention to where they were going, but she did notice the crowds had thinned out considerably. He led her between large buildings that looked slightly older than what she'd seen so far.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere quiet. I've had to watch pleasure color your cheeks throughout the day and find myself in need of release."

She didn't like the sound of that, but there was little she could do when her legs kept trying to give out from under her. He half-carried her down a narrow alley, darkened by the shadow cast from the two large buildings on either side. He stopped about halfway into the alley.

"On your knees."

"What?" She picked her head up to look at him. "Here?!"

"This is the brothel district. You won't find any families walking around out here and no one will think twice to see a woman servicing a man. Now get on your knees."

With her back to the wall, he put his hands on her shoulders and forced her down. Alayna had no choice but to cooperate. Xanth quickly fumbled with the laces of his breeches, his cock springing free. She managed to cast a quick look up and down the alley before he gripped her hair and turned her attention back to his hard length.

"Suck," he commanded.

She automatically opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for him. Normally he liked to tease himself by running the head along her tongue, but he immediately invaded her mouth with his full length. Impatience and need hung heavy in the air around him.

"Uunn... yes..." he thrust deeper. "It's been torture watching you cum and being unable to bend you over. You're so fucking beautiful when you cum."

Alayna moaned, the cock still moving inside her, vibrating steadily. He slid deeper, making her choke on it as he fed it into her throat. Taking his large length had become easier these past days, though it still made her eyes water when she gagged on it.

"You fucking love taking my cock, don't you?" he growled in a low tone. "It excites you when I force it down your throat."

Her cheeks heated. She'd never been ashamed of her love of sucking cock, not until he used that knowledge to humiliate her. But there was no denying it, not with the little moans she couldn't stop herself from making. She reached up to squeeze her breasts through the dress, her nipples hard and aching.

"Yes, you fucking whore." He grunted as he thrust deeper. The tip of her nose brushed against his pelvis and he held her there, cutting off her little sounds. "Mmph, fuck... Cum, Fox."

She came with him buried all the way to the hilt in her throat, the cock in her pussy vibrating hard. Her entire body jerked on the rough stones, though he kept her head pinned in place with his length. Xanth moaned and withdrew, leaving her gasping for breath and crying out as her pussy convulsed hard.

He started to truly face-fuck her then, both hands on either side of her head to keep her in position, his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. He fucked her throat fast and hard, with no care to her comfort. She lost count of the number of times she came, the cock inside her growing more frenzied as Xanth did.

"Mmph, fuck!" With no warning, he thrust all the way down her throat and used a hand to keep her there. The other, he balled into a fist and struck the aged wood of the building behind her. "Take my cum, you whore!"

Another orgasm rocked her as he came down her throat, his cock pulsing and twitching rapidly. There was so much she felt like he was trying to drown her in it.

With another grunt, he pulled back, cum still shining on the tip. Using his grip on her hair, he drew her to her feet and turned her roughly, slamming her front against the building. Oh gods, he was going to fuck her right here, in this alley.

Xanth hitched her dress up, one hand frantically working the straps of her underwear. He slid it out of her body and looped one of the straps around his arm to keep it out of the way. With his free hand, he adjusted his cock, larger now, and thrust into her all at once. Alayna cried out at the sudden way her body was forced to stretch around him, but he never slowed as he made her take all of it.

He fucked her just like that, her dress around her waist, one hand reaching around to cover her mouth and stifle her cries. One hand gripped her thigh and lifted it, giving him better access to her pussy as he pounded into her hard.

"Look at you," he rumbled in her ear. "Taking my cock in broad daylight and loving every minute of it. You truly are a whore."

She couldn't deny it. Her body reveled in his rough treatment, loved every hard thrust. She might despise him, but he'd come to make her crave his cock. He didn't say anything else as he used her in that alley, making her cum hard over and over again. With one final hard thrust and a low growl in her ear, he emptied himself inside her, his hot seed filling her pussy.

"Stay very still," he commanded, his voice rough, breathy. Xanth, still buried inside her, helped her step back into the straps of the underwear. He didn't pull out until he was ready to slide the cock back inside her body. It effectively trapped his seed inside her, though she could feel it rapidly cooling on her thighs.

When he was certain she could stand on her own, he righted her dress and tucked his still-hard cock back inside his breeches.

"I like knowing you're walking around with my cum inside you." He turned her to face him and brushed his fingers against the little scrape mark on her cheek from the building. "Are you ready to return to the castle?"

She nodded, unable to speak, her mind still numb from the orgasms he'd given her. What route they took from that alley back to the castle, she couldn't have said. When they finally reached her room, he led her inside.

"You were a very good girl today, Alayna. I'll reward you for that, but not yet. You still have a task to perform tonight."

"What task?" she asked, hesitant to think about what else he could have in store for her.

"Don't worry over that right now. For now, I want you to rest. But don't remove the cock. Sleep with it, with my seed, still inside you. Don't remove it until you wake, when you're ready for a bath. I'll fetch you tonight, when I'm ready."

He started for the door, leaving Alayna to head for the bed. He spoke again, drawing her up short.

"Alayna?" She turned to face him. "Don't cum. Save that for later."

Xanth left the room and Alayna fell into bed. She didn't even have time to wonder what horrors awaited her upon waking.

***

When she woke, Alayna made herself remain in bed and recall all the things she'd seen today. All the streets, their proximity to the outer gates (which he hadn't taken her near), the number of soldiers present, anything that could make a difference in her escape. When she was certain she'd recalled everything she could remember, Alayna lifted her hips and worked at the straps. She carefully removed the cock, choking back a moan as it slid free from her pussy. She glanced around for somewhere to hide it from the servants who refreshed her room every day and found nothing. With a huff, she settled for trying to shove it as far beneath the bed as she could reach.

She found a second potion sitting on the table in front of the hearth. Whatever he was planning had to be big, because he hadn't forced her to take a second potion since that incident with the machine. Figuring arousal would help her get through whatever fresh torment awaited her, she drank it and went to the bath.

Sleeping with the cock inside her and being unable to cum had left her body feeling extra sensitive. While she washed, she made herself think of Beckett to take her mind off the need growing between her thighs. Normally thinking of Beckett aroused her, but he had to know she was overdue to return by now. Alayna worried he would assume she'd decided not to come back.

Would he come looking for her? He'd always made it clear it was her choice to leave or stay, which she was grateful for. Alayna had chosen to stay because being with Beckett felt right. She'd confided things in him she'd never told anyone else before. He made her feel safe, without making her feel trapped. On the road to Dewhurst, when she was alone with her thoughts, Alayna had started to wonder if she... if she loved him.

She was too scared to examine the answer to that question, both then and now.

And it wasn't just Beckett. She missed Gryff's quiet, reassuring presence and the way he always smelled of the forest. She missed Coen's ready laugh and smart mouth. She even missed Shegar, the massive orc woman who'd declared Alayna her favorite, even as Shegar never hesitated to plant Alayna's ass in the dirt whenever they sparred. She knew it came from a place of love, because Shegar wanted her to be able to protect herself, even if it made sitting uncomfortable for a few hours.

Thinking of them was beginning to make her chest ache, so she finished her bath and made herself run through all she'd learned today while she combed her hair. She would escape. She would return to them.

She debated putting the gray dress back on, just so she would have something more substantial to cover herself with, but it was wrinkled from where she'd left it on the floor and soiled with dirt from the alley and Xanth's seed. She opted instead for the usual scraps of cloth meant to serve as a dress.

Night had begun to fall by the time the door opened. "Pet. I trust you're well-rested and have taken your potion."

She dangled the empty vial between two fingers without deigning to look up from her book.

"Good. That will make the night easier for you." He slid the book out of her grasp, making her finally look up at him. "Come."

She blinked. "We're not staying here?"

"Not tonight. Now come." His tone had grown a little harder, so she rose to follow him, not wanting to risk pushing him too far.

He led her from the room. "You aren't... you aren't putting me back on the machine, are you?" She couldn't think of anything she'd done to misbehave.

"No, Fox, you've been on your best behavior, so there isn't a need to punish you. Unless," he looked down at her as they walked, "you want me to?"

"No thank you," she said quickly. He chuckled as he led her down a flight of stairs.

This was a new part of the castle she hadn't yet seen before. As she had every other time, Alayna made a note of all the stairs they took, the turns they made, fitting it into the mental map she was slowly building. He came to a stop down a particularly long hallway with only one door and opened it, motioning her inside.

The room was quite large, more suited to holding court than anything else. She wasn't even sure where to look first. The biggest bed she'd ever seen in her life dominated one side of the room, though it had no headboard or footboard. Just four massive poles rising from each corner. An assortment of chains were stored along the ceiling above it, all of various lengths and sizes. Arranged around the bed were several overstuffed couches and chairs, as well as small end tables.

In another corner of the room was a raised wooden platform, with what looked like a saddle sitting in the middle of it. It vaguely resembled the saddle for the machine, though Alayna could make out no box beneath it. More chairs were situated in front of the platform.

A large wooden X had been set up in another part, rings hanging from the top of it. More chains and boxes of things she couldn't identify. In fact, looking closer, there were many things she couldn't name, couldn't even begin to fathom the use for. Alayna was pretty sure that was a bathtub off to the side.

"What is this place?"

"You were curious when I said we were leaving your room. The only person who will ever fuck you inside that room, in that bed, is me. Because when you fall asleep at night, I want you to remember all the things I've done to you in that bed."

There was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Go on."

"The other room, the one with the machine, is where I train my new pets, or re-train ones I've had longer. It's also where I punish pets who disobey me."

"And this one?"

"This room is special. This room is meant for entertaining guests. Let's say I'm hosting a party and I want to show off my newest acquisition to my friends. Or I'm trying to make a business deal and need something to use as leverage. I would chain you to that," he pointed at the X, "and show everyone how nicely your ass jiggles when I spank it. Or I would chain you to the bed and let those friends and business partners fuck you one at a time. Or in groups, whatever they prefer."

She'd gone pale. "But... but you aren't hosting a party." Was he? How could she tell when he kept her locked in that room?

"Correct, I'm not." She nearly sagged in relief. "At least not tonight. However, if I'm particularly pleased with the job someone in my employ has done, such as Bast the other night, I typically bring them here. So I can reward them with one of my personal pets."

Her hands clenched into fists at her sides. "Is that why I'm here tonight?"

As if on cue, the door opened. Two men entered, having to duck their heads to fit below the top of the door.

Dear gods, they were huge.

Beckett, Coen and Gryff were not small men, especially Gryff. All three of them had honed their bodies through a lifetime of war, their sculpted, muscled forms well-earned. Xanth was also quite muscular, though he wasn't as tall as Gryff.

These men dwarfed all of them. They were taller than Gryff by a head, with muscles to match. They looked the exact same, right down to their close-cropped, rich brown hair and hazel eyes.

Twins. The twins.

"Xa— sir..." she edged closer to him, hating the way they raked her body with their eyes.

"Alayna, these are the twins, Victor and Vaughn. Don't try figuring out which one is which. I can never keep track and it doesn't really matter. These two have done an exceptional job of keeping the uninvited guests I told you about occupied. They've been asking to have you since you came here, so I thought you would make a fitting reward."

One of them took a step forward like he couldn't help himself. Alayna stepped behind Xanth, using his body to hide behind.

"Sir." She tried to keep her tone even and calm. "Sir, please don't do this. I'm not... I can't handle both of them at one time."

"Yes you can." He turned to face her and gripped her chin, lifting her head so she had no choice but to look at him. "Don't be afraid, Fox. I'll be right here the entire time to make sure no real harm comes to you."

"Please." She tried again, knowing it wouldn't make a difference. Not with him. "They're huge."

"That's probably the giant blood mixed into their parentage. You already know you're capable of taking extremely large cocks, so you have nothing to fear." He lowered his voice. "Also, just a little helpful advice: Don't struggle. It excites them even more."

"But..." she desperately searched her mind for anything to make him rethink this foolishness. "You said you wanted to breed me." Gods, she really had lost her mind. "How will you know if I carry your child or theirs?"

"An unfortunate side effect of my breeding program as that these two are sterile, though they'll still enjoy pumping you full of cum. Now I believe you've stalled long enough."

He gripped her arm and propelled her in their direction. Alayna stumbled into one of them, the man immediately grabbing her. He picked her up and started in the direction of the large bed, his brother close on his heels.

"Wait!" Alayna tried twisting out of his grip to no avail. He tossed her on the bed like a discarded piece of clothing.

"Hold her," he grunted at his brother, who moved to the other side of the bed and gripped her arms, pinning them down on the bed above her head. The one who'd carried her began ripping the silk cloth from her body.

"Wait," she cried again. "I don't... I don't even know which one you are!"

"Vaughn." The cloth tore away from her body in one movement, leaving her naked on the bed. He reached for her breasts. Alayna would never be mistaken for a small-breasted woman, but they certainly felt small now as his rough, calloused hands groped her.

He man-handled her breasts for several minutes before standing. Neither twin was wearing a shirt, but they did have on breeches. Vaughn's breeches strained to contain his erection as he unlaced them. He slid the breeches down, his cock just as large and thick as the rest of him. He pried her legs apart and wedged his hips between them to keep them open, then angled his cockhead at her entrance. Alayna tensed.

"Wait."

Vaughn stopped at the commanding tone in Xanth's voice. Alayna looked over to find him lounging on one of the couches, a glass in one hand.

"I told you to make sure she's prepared. This isn't one of your orc women you can rut at like a dog."

Vaughn scowled, looking down at her like he didn't quite know what to do. His brother, Victor, released her arms. "You hold. I'll do it."

She tried to take this opportunity to dart off the bed, but they were fast despite their size. Vaughn pinned her arms down while Victor pried her legs apart. His big hands held her thighs open while he bent over her, his thick tongue licking the seam between her thighs.

"From what I've been told," Xanth said while Alayna gasped. "Victor there — you are Victor, aren't you? — is the more soft-hearted of the two. He merely holds the prisoners while Vaughn gives them a beating."

Victor's tongue wasn't anywhere near as talented as Xanth's, but he still seemed to know all the right places to lick. What he lacked in knowledge, he made up for with enthusiasm, his rumbling moan vibrating against her pussy. Alayna moaned as well, though she kept straining against the vice-like grip Vaughn had on her arms.

"Don't get me wrong, they're both absolutely brutal and will fuck you without mercy, but Victor has enough sense to know how to please a woman."

Victor shoved his tongue inside her, though it wasn't long enough to reach that bundle of nerves. No, it was just long enough to frustrate her, much like the machine had. Her body already begging for release, she didn't know if she was struggling to escape them or to make him drive his tongue deeper inside her.