The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another reminder that she was just a possession to him.

"Also, I was thinking... that perhaps you would like something more to do than just sit in your room and read books all day."

Three days ago, his words would have had her heart leaping in her chest. Now, however, she just felt numb.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I know you love making potions, but I can't have you running amok with all sorts of dangerous plants. There's no telling what kind of poison you'd attempt to give me." He chuckled. "But I was thinking perhaps something in the kitchens. I know it isn't quite the same as alchemy, but it's as much as I'm willing to trust you with right now."

She thought of the disastrous time she'd tried to help with dinner preparations at the keep and inadvertently made everyone sick. Beckett had—

Alayna immediately shut that thought down. Thinking of him only made her sad.

"Whatever you think is best."

"Good. You can start tomorrow. You'll be heavily monitored, of course, and your duties to me will always come first— "

He kept talking, but she'd stopped listening. The haze of hopelessness she'd been living in settled back over her, making everything numb. Like she was living in her body, but not truly there.

Outside of a set of large doors, he put a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Before we go in, I should make you aware of the situation. I think you should decide the fate of the unwelcome guests I told you about. Normally, I decide to either put them to work or kill them, but if you choose to do so, these three can go free. I won't question your decision."

She frowned. "Why me?"

He didn't answer. Instead, Xanth advanced on her, backing her up against the wall. He put his hands on the side of her face, holding her in place.

"You were so fucking beautiful when you getting fucked by the twins. The expression on your face when you cum... I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing it."

His lips crashed down hard on hers, fingers sliding into her hair. Alayna felt removed from herself as he kissed her, like she was watching it happen to someone else.

He lifted his head, eyes dark as he looked down at her. "You rewarded them for their hard work so well, Fox." His hand skimmed down her body until he could brush the silk aside from between her thighs. "I believe they'll ask for you again, as will many others."

His finger slipped between her thighs. She could remain numb when they were talking, even when he was kissing her, but not when he did this. Not when she hadn't had an orgasm all day. Her pussy instantly became wet for him, her arousal coating his probing fingers. Alayna bit back a moan.

But he didn't make her cum. Instead, he made sure she was nice and wet, then slid his fingers out of her and proceeded to lick the glistening arousal from them.

"Come. Your reward awaits." He took her hand and opened the doors, leading her into what looked like a throne room. Her eyes were instantly drawn to the center of the room, to the three figures huddled together.

There, chained at the wrists and ankles, bloody and bruised and on their knees, were Beckett, Gryff and Coen.