The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah.... Ahn..." she squirmed on the bed. The motion of his tongue inside her might not have been enough to make her cum, but it was certainly succeeding in making her wet and needy.

When she was dripping wet and nearly out of her mind with the need to cum, he lifted his head, face glistening with her arousal. Before she could process what he was doing, he forced a very large, very thick finger inside her pussy.

Alayna gasped, body going tense on the bed as his finger shoved its way inside her. It was easily the size of a normal man's cock and stretched her just as much. The moment his fingertip touched that bundle of nerves, Alayna began to cum hard. Her body shook, breasts jiggling as she writhed, her pussy squeezing his finger tightly. Victor fucked her right through that orgasm, his finger rough and unyielding. Vaughn apparently enjoyed her jiggling breasts, because he used one hand to keep her arms pinned and the other to cover one of her breasts, squeezing it hard. Alayna cried out in both pain and pleasure.

It wasn't enough for Vaughn. He released her arms and growled at his brother, "Turn her."

Victor slid his finger free of her pussy and flipped her over with no effort. His big hands gripped her hips and pulled her up onto her knees. Vaughn gripped her head on either side and lifted her so she had no choice but to put her hands down to support herself on all fours.

"Better relax, Alayna," Xanth called. "It looks like Victor is about to fuck you."

That was all the warning she got before Victor shoved his massive cock inside her pussy. She opened her mouth to scream at the sudden stretching sensation, only to find the head of Vaughn's cock pushing past her lips, into her mouth.

Alayna found herself impaled on both sides, with no means of escape. Victor was grunting behind her, using his grip on her hips to pull her back on his cock, forcing her body to accommodate his size faster than she was used to. Vaughn steadily fed his cock into her mouth, down her throat. The only sounds she could make were muffled little whimpers as they forced themselves inside her.

Vaughn bottomed out first, since Victor was having such a hard time pushing himself inside the tight walls of her pussy. He immediately began thrusting, fucking her face without a single regard for her comfort. Each thrust was so hard that he forced her back on Victor's cock a little more. Guttural moans from both of them overshadowed her softer cries.

She should not have found any enjoyment in this, but the aphrodisiac potion did its job well. The moment Victor's meaty cock brushed that bundle of nerves, she came, choking on Vaughn's cock the entire time. Victor shouted in pleasure and began fucking her just as hard as Vaughn was. Alayna, trapped between the two, had no choice but to accept it as they used her pussy and throat for their pleasure.

And use her they did. The two muscular brothers didn't hold back, their thrusts hard and punishing. She had no control of her body, no control over the orgasms that rocked her time and time again. By the fourth one she'd gone limp, only their big hands holding her in place between them. At one point, she caught a glimpse of Xanth stroking his cock as he watched them, arousal making his eyes darken.

Vaughn seemed to take particular delight in shoving his cock down her throat and holding her there until she was afraid she might pass out, while Victor seemed to enjoy it more when she came.

All at once, Vaughn grunted and shoved himself into her mouth to the hilt and held her there. Behind her, Victor made a similar sound, his grip on her hips turning bruising as he seated himself fully inside her and stayed there. She felt both cocks twitching, growing in size for a moment before they simultaneously released a torrent of cum inside her. Pulse after hard pulse, they flooded her pussy and throat. The sensation had her cumming all over again until the three were locked in a mutual shared orgasm.

Vaughn pulled his cock from her mouth first and released her, her upper body falling boneless to the bed. Victor continued to pump himself inside her pussy in short strokes, as if determined to enjoy every last moment of it. Alayna twitched on the bed, her body feeling battered.

"My turn," Vaughn grunted as he walked around to Victor's side of the bed, giving his brother a mighty shove.

"Wait," Xanth called from his seat on the couch. "Bring her to me."

Victor, unwilling to give up her pussy just get, merely gripped her by the hips and lifted her just like that, his still-hard cock buried inside her. Alayna whimpered in protest as he carried her over to Xanth. His cock slid free when he deposited her at Xanth's feet, his seed staining her thighs.

"On your knees, pet."

She tried and failed, her body unwilling to obey her commands. Though she was more successful on the second attempt, her arms and legs shaking as she went to her knees before him.

"Suck," he commanded. She parted her lips around the tip, already glistening with pre-cum.

He shoved his cock down her throat, already stretched from Vaughn's size, and immediately came, hips jerking on the couch as he moaned.

"I enjoy watching them fuck you," he growled as he pumped his seed down her throat. "Watching you cum from how rough they're being with you. Fucking whore." He pulled his cock from her mouth. "Thank me for the gift of my seed."

"Th-thank you," she rasped, her throat battered and used.

"Take her."

Alayna wasn't sure which one grabbed her. It may have been Victor, as she'd noticed his hair was a few shades darker than his brother's. He carried her like a doll back to the bed, where he passed her off to Vaughn.

No words were exchanged between the two, as if they knew exactly what the other was thinking. Victor laid back on the bed and used one hand to lift his cock. Vaughn hefted her onto the bed, arranging her legs so that she straddled Victor, the head of his cock nudging her entrance. Vaughn shoved her down hard on Victor's length.

She expected it to hurt, but he slid inside without much resistance. A little shudder wracked her body at how good it felt.

"Hold her there," Xanth commanded, still breathing hard from his climax. "Let it build."

Vaughn grunted in displeasure, but did as his master commanded him, keeping her upright as he moved to stand on the bed. The bed groaned under his weight, but held. Victor remained still, his hands on her hips, but Vaughn didn't appear too keen on waiting. He gripped her hair and guided her mouth down to his cock.

"Pleasure him, Alayna."

She was beginning to wonder if she was here as a reward for the twins, or to put on a show for Xanth. Her lips swollen from the earlier pounding she'd received, Alayna didn't fight the command as she opened her mouth. Her tongue snaked over the tip, tasting the cum that still lingered there. Vaughn's grip on her hair tightened, but he didn't try to shove her down any further. Victor's cock twitched inside her as he watched her lick Vaughn's cockhead, making her have to bite back a moan.

She ran her tongue up and down his length, as much as she could reach from her current position. Vaughn's big body trembled and she swore she could feel the sexual aggression inside him growing. He wanted to choke her on it again, but not enough to defy Xanth's orders.

Alayna could feel her own need growing, spurred on by that potion and Xanth's conditioning of her body. She rocked her hips experimentally, pleasure making her toes curl. She forced herself to remain still after that, not wanting to give Xanth the satisfaction of seeing her take any further pleasure from this. Victor's dark brows knitted together from the strain of trying to force himself not to move. To distract herself, she threw all her attention into licking Vaughn's long cock.

Occasionally, Victor's length would twitch inside her, sending delicious waves through her body. The need continued to build until sweat beaded on her brow from the strain at trying to hold it at bay. She wouldn't move until Xanth commanded her to. She. Would. Not. Move.

As if he could tell what she was doing, Xanth remained silent.

Oh gods, she was going to die from need, would die if she didn't move, just a little, just enough to feel that pleasure...

Her hips jerked once.

All her control fled at that contact and Alayna couldn't help herself. With a moan, she began riding Victor, the muscles in her thighs flexing as she bounced up and down on his cock. Her climax followed swiftly, head tipped back as she cried out. Vaughn slapped her face with his length, impatient to feel her mouth on him again, but she couldn't respond, could only cum hard on the cock buried so deeply inside her.

When the movement of her hips slowed, Victor took over. His big hands had no trouble spanning her waist so he could lift and lower her, hips shooting up off the bed with each hard thrust. The bed shifted as Vaughn eased off of it, but she couldn't have said what he was doing because she was already cumming again, her pussy squeezing Victor tightly. She fell forward onto his massive chest, her red curls spilling across his face and shoulders.

His hands moved from her waist to her ass, gripping her cheeks and spreading them apart. Something very large and very hard, covered in sticky oil and her own saliva, nudged against that second hole.

Oh fuck.

"No!" She tried to scoot off Victor, but he held her firmly in place. Eyes wild, she looked over at Xanth to find him stroking himself again. "Please. Please, they'll kill me! They're too big!"

Vaughn hesitated, looking at Xanth for direction.

His smile looked almost serpentine. "Do it."

Vaughn surged forward, into her ass.

Alayna screamed. Tears pricked her vision as she desperately tried to scramble off of Victor, her nails scoring his chest in bright, red lines. Dully, in the back of her mind, she noted the cilice did not try to punish her. But she couldn't think about what that meant because Vaughn was pushing deeper, deeper, stretching her ass wide, cruelly invading her body...

Her struggles only seemed to excite them further. Victor began to fuck her pussy in slow, easy strokes while Vaughn gripped her bruised hips and pulled her back on his cock. Alayna opened her mouth to scream again, to moan, she didn't know, but no sound came out. Gods, she'd never been this full in her life and it fucking hurt, but it also felt so damn good.

After what felt like an eternity of having her ass stuffed with Vaughn's thick meat, she finally felt his hips settle in against her backside. As if sensing she needed a minute or she might actually break, the brothers remained still inside her, filling her so much she thought her body might break.

"Cum, Fox."

She came, pussy and ass spasming around both of them. Whatever time they'd decided to give her was now over, both of them moving, fucking her in earnest. There was no coordinated movement between them, no cooperation. Vaughan gripped her hair hard with one hand and pulled back, forcing her to place her hands on Victor's broad chest, back bowed and breasts swinging freely. He put his other hand on her shoulder, using it to drive her back on his cock each time he thrust. Victor gripped her hips, pulling her down atop him as his hips lifted off the bed. The brothers took her as they wanted, fighting against the other to pull her in whatever direction they wanted her body to go. Sometimes they alternated between thrusts, one invading her pussy while the other withdrew from her ass. Sometimes they fucked her at the same time, filling both holes in perfect synchronization.

The same thing happened when they came, as well. Victor would pull her down on his cock and start flooding her with his seed, only to have Vaughn pull her back so he could flood her ass. And sometimes they came together, each one fighting for control of her body, until she was so full of hot cum her body simply couldn't hold any more. Any hope she had of their orgasms softening their cocks were quickly dashed when they went right back to using her.

And Alayna came through all of it. She stopped fighting, stopped trying to have a say in what was happening and let them have full control of her body. She was dimly aware that she was sobbing, both in pleasure and despair. She no longer bothered to count the number of orgasms that tore through her and just let it happen.

Hours passed. Or perhaps it was only minutes. She had no concept of time, no way to tell how long they used her. How many loads they emptied inside her.

Gentle hands, so at odds with the way she was being fucked right now, cupped her cheeks and lifted her face. She lifted her eyes to find Xanth smiling down at her from where he stood on the bed, next to the brothers.

"Open."

There was no resistance left in her anymore. Alayna opened her mouth.

His cock slipped between her lips, then pushed further inside her mouth. He slid in deeper, into her throat, until every hole she had was being used in some way. Xanth was not gentle as he throat-fucked her, pumping his sizable length inside her on each hard thrust. He flooded her throat with cum as often as the twins flooded her ass and pussy, until she thought she might burst from all of it.

She was no longer a person, but an object made to slake their lusts, to use as they desired. Something to spill their loads inside of and keep right on abusing, even during the times she would briefly pass out from the intensity of her own orgasms.

The twins had just finished cumming inside her again when Xanth pulled his cock from her mouth. He gripped it in his fist, his other hand in her hair to keep her head upright, and stroked it once, twice. Alayna closed her eyes as he grunted and painted her face, her hair with his seed. She knew it for what it was: Another act of domination, to show her nothing was off limits for him.

Xanth climbed off the bed as Vaughn pulled his soft cock from her ass. Victor gently pushed her off of him and onto the bed. She was barely conscious, only noting that they all three left the room.

She couldn't have said how long she laid there, cum dripping out of every hole she had to offer. She floated in and out of consciousness, sometimes passing out for what felt like long stretches, other times hovering right on the verge. Once the high of all those climaxes wore off, her body began to ache.

Eventually, the door opened again. Soft, feminine whispers and one male voice she had trouble placing that sounded slightly disapproving filled the room. Alayna couldn't make out the words and didn't overly care to try. The world became a blur of gentle arms lifting her and warm water, the smell of soap and the sensation of hands on her body. On the rare occasion she could manage to crack open one eye, she could see several servant women tending to her, washing her. Her body ached so badly she tried to twist away from them, but only had the energy to make weak sounds of protest. Then there was the sensation of being lifted again, of light flaring and disappearing behind her eyelids. Alayna vaguely recalled being carried down a hallway, the light coming from the torches lining the walls.

She was then placed in a familiar bed, a light blanket used to cover her naked body while the curtains were drawn tight to block out the light. Alayna closed her eyes.

***

She woke to the feeling of someone watching her.

Alayna opened one eye to see Xanth staring down at her. She had no idea how long she slept, but the stiffness in her body indicated it had been a good long while. The twins and Xanth must have been especially rough with her if her body still hadn't recovered after resting for so long.

"Fox. You need to drink your potion."

"Please." Her voice came out as a pained rasp. "I can't."

"I know, but you have to." He sat on the edge of the bed and gingerly brushed the hair from her face.

"Just give me one day. One day without it. You said you'd reward me for my behavior. This is what I want."

"I can't do that. You've been steadily taking this potion for two weeks now, sometimes multiple times a day. If you try to go without, you'll become horribly ill. In my studies, I've observed before that on occasion the withdrawal symptoms can be fatal."

Cold dread settled in the pit of her stomach as she finally opened both eyes. "I don't believe you."

He tsked. "I wouldn't lie to you about this, Fox. That's why I'm here right now, trying to get you to drink instead of letting you have the rest you've earned. I'll even list the ingredients for you."

He listed them off one by one, though he was careful not to reveal the amounts or what parts of the plants were used. Likely to keep her from attempting to recreate it herself. That sinking feeling in her stomach increased with each new plant he listed.

"Drink the potion, Fox. I don't want to see you ill or worse." He handed her the open vial.

She took it and stared at the glass for a long, quiet moment. Then tilted it to her lips and drank.

He took it back from her. "Good girl. Later, when you've had a chance to fully rest, I want to reward you properly."

She didn't say anything, just rolled over so that her back was to him. He sighed, but didn't say anything else as he left the room.

Alayna hadn't accounted for that damn potion in her plans for escape. Plans that seemed almost impossible now. She couldn't recreate the potion without the recipe and she damn sure couldn't get her hands on enough of them to make it through the Greenfrost and to the Sisters for help. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the soreness of her body, the sounds of movement outside her room and the thoughts of the people she'd left behind, people she would likely never see again.

Servants brought food and left it on her bedside table. She barely touched it. Xanth came to her throughout the day to take the edge off of her need. As if he knew her body wasn't ready for more, he would crawl into bed beside her and slide his hand between her thighs, gently stroking her clit until she came. Unable to help himself, she'd feel him moving against her backside, his cock hard and insistent, though he didn't try to fuck her.

When she woke the next morning, her body no longer felt sore and used. This should have been a good thing, but Alayna knew it meant the reprieve from his attentions were over. And what he'd said about rewarding her properly filled her with dread. His idea of reward was clearly not the same as hers.

She rose from the bed and bathed, then dressed in flimsy silks and drank the potion. Her movements were slow and sluggish, mood heavy now that any hope she had of escape had been dashed. There was no way around the potion, no way to free herself of the cilice, no way out of this fucking room.

He came to her later in the day, when she was sitting on the floor beside the wall of windows, trying to find some solace in the sunlight that streamed in.

"You're dressed. That's good." He held his hand out to help her up. "Your reward is just downstairs, if you're feeling recovered."

"What if I'm not?" She didn't take his hand, instead rising to a stand on her own.

"I think you will be for this."

He led her out of the room and down the stairs, servants and guards passing them as they went. Alayna didn't bother marking the turns or the doorways as she had before.

"I know we were very rough with you the other night." He placed a hand on the small of her back. "But only because I know you can handle it. You're capable of so much more than you think. In two months' time, I'm having a gathering of sorts and I need to make sure you're ready."

"Ready for what?" Her voice came out flat.

"You'll be the night's entertainment, Alayna. I've been so eager to show you off to my acquaintances, but I needed time to train you. It wouldn't do for my grand prize to break before the night is even over."