The Fraud Sage and a Couple Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple moves further in a world of lust.
9k words
4.05
6.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

(Part I of this story ended with Raju and Nimisha returning to their home from the hermitage of the fake Guruji where both of them were drugged and their intimate bedroom activities were videographed without their knowledge.

Nimisha was made to enjoy raw sexual activities with multiple partners and even Raju also enjoyed with other women. But both were drugged in such a way that though both had impressions of passionate sexual gratification, they could hardly recall anything concrete and under the impact of various narcotics, memory eluded them. The last drug administered to them on the day before their departure from the hermitage, had almost obliterated even the slightest impressions of sexual encounters. However, both felt more horny than ever before and a soothing sense of gratification deep inside delighted both Raju and Nimisha.

This part of the story starts on the very day after they started their return journey from the hermitage.)

Raju and Nimisha boarded the car and it was about 2 PM when they started from the hermitage. By the time they travelled for about three and half hours, it was growing darker. A major part of the road consisted of route through state highway on both sides of which there were reserved forests. Very rarely, travellers reported coming across wild animals in that road and mostly the forest was inhabited by deer, methun, wild horses, jungle buffaloes and rare species of birds.

For some unknown reason, Nimisha felt scared. She wanted to know from the driver whether travelling in this road during dusk was safe. The driver told them that he had been plying in this road for last 17 years and only twice did he come across wild horses. There was a premonition in Raju too. He wanted to know whether there are danger of robbers or dacoits during the night. The driver told them that in last ten years he had not heard about any such event though more than ten year ago, some gangs looted people but that too was rare.

Being the forest area, the dusk settled early and the area was engulfed in darkness by 6 PM. Raju asked the driver if they would get any hotel or inn on their way so that they could take rest and resume journey in the daylight. The driver told them that there were no hotels as such but some roadside dhabas were scattered at various places that provide food but not lodging. But then the driver said, "Sahab, we may ask some dhabas if they could accommodate you two. I can sleep inside the car. But you will have to pay one thousand extra for haltage."

It was already dark; screeching sounds of various insects in the jungle mingled with engulfing darkness added to the ghostly atmosphere. Before Raju could reply, Nimisha said to the driver, "We would pay you the extra charge for halting, you check with the dhabas if any of them can provide accommodation for the night. I don't feel like travelling would be right in this route."

The driver assured them that he would check with each and every dhaba on the way. In their own native tongue, and not audible to the driver, Nimisha told in a whisper to Raju, "I don't know why I feel like getting physically united with you. I'm too horny."

Raju smiled in darkness. He too was feeling the need of sex. He pressed Nimisha's thigh to indicate his equal desire for sex. As they continued their journey both felt drowsy and Raju was even snoring mildly. But their drowsiness was disturbed frequently as the car stopped at every dhaba to enquire if it can accommodate two persons for the night.

Most of the dhabas refused saying that they didn't have accommodation facilities. However, one dhaba informed that they could accommodate two persons in a dormitory room. But they told that it would be unsuitable for a person travelling with family since they already had three guests in the dormitory.

When their driver told them about it both Raju and Nimisha felt frustrated as without the privacy of a room they could not satisfy their sexual passion already rising in them. However, considering the risk of travelling in this jungle route, Raju decided to enquire about other three guests and their identity. The owner of the dhaba told Raju that he couldn't say details about the three inmates already in the dormitory except that two of them were in their mid-forties and the third one was in his mid-twenties. The first two were drivers of goods carrying truck and the third one was their handyman. They checked in there as their truck had a break down in the evening and couldn't be repaired till mechanic from the nearest garage arrive next morning.

Considering everything, Raju and Nimisha discussed between them and decided to stay the night in the dormitory. As they were tired of travelling, they requested the owner to serve them either tea or coffee. Raju and Nimisha were shown the dormitory. It had five beds only and the three were already occupied. But it was neat and clean with modern toilet facilities, bathroom with geyser.

The three inmates seemed annoyed and embarrassed to find a couple intruding their privacy. However, they humbly told Raju and Nimisha that being males and habituated to living here and there as truck drivers and handyman, they would leave the room for the couple and manage on the benches in the outer dining space so that the couple could stay comfortably in the privacy of the dormitory. Raju and Nimisha thanked them for their consideration. What Raju and Nimisha didn't understand that they were stepping in a trap. Their own driver, three inmates of dormitory and the dhaba owner were all agents of the Guruji and were there to trap the innocent travellers.

Overwhelmed at the gesture of the inmates, Raju and Nimisha offered them to have snacks and coffee with them. After they had the snacks, Raju and Nimisha retired to the dormitory. The coffee served to the couple was drugged and soon the couple fell asleep on their beds. Before falling asleep Raju has told the owner of the dhaba that they were tired and would take dinner around ten. The owner should call them for dinner should they fall asleep.

The drug worked effectively putting Raju and Nimisha to deep sleep within five minutes of retiring to beds. The owner, three inmates and the driver of the cab looked at one another and the owner said to the cab driver, "Once asleep, it is your task."

The cab driver nodded silently. Once they were sure that the couple had fallen asleep, the cab driver went to the dormitory and injected two separate drugs to Raju and Nimisha. The pinch of the needle made both Raju and Nimisha groan mildly but they were sleeping too deep to understand or react. The cab driver came out smiling and said, "We will watch the game later, after dinner."

At around ten o'clock, the owner awakened Raju and Nimisha for dinner. Both were fresh by now after a deep sleep of about two hours and felt fresh except for a drowsy feeling that made them feel more horny and light headed. Anyway, they took their dinner that was deliciously cooked. Once the dinner was over and they were about to retire once again to the dormitory, the owner handed over the key and advised them to lock it from inside.

Once inside the dormitory, Nimisha smiled at Raju seductively and mischievously. Raju locked the door from inside. Nimisha tried to switch off the main light of the room by trying one switch after another. Nimisha found the right switch but it worked for two sets of lights. The moment the bright main light went off, the blue LED strip lights around four sides of the suspended ceiling at the centre of the room were lighted on.

Raju and Nimisha both tried for sometimes to put both the light sets off so that the room would plunge into total darkness. But putting one set off automatically put the other set on. Finally they decided to keep the blue LED strip lights on. They never imagined that it was designed with an evil motive so that the room would never be completely dark and LED lights above the hanging secondary ceiling would keep it enough illuminated so that secret cameras could capture what the couple did inside the privacy of the room.

After dinner, Raju crawled into the bed next to his Nimisha, who was waiting eagerly for him. But something was not right. Raju felt his heart was beating faster than usual and his fingers had fine tremors.

Nimisha too noticed something unusual in Raju and out of concern asked, "Are you alright?"

"I am fine," Raju said.

Nimisha was feeling too horny and to tease Raju she mildly brushed her lips on his. Raju was horny too and the touch of moist lips of Nimisha further turned him on. He too teased Nimisha by suddenly pressing her nipples from over the clothes. Her nipples were already hard and erect. Raju visualised the curves of his wife, her warm and moist sensuous lips. His cock hardened in anticipation.

Referring to Raju's pressing her nipples, Nimisha said teasingly, "That's not the proper way to treat a lady on bed."

Raju instead of replying stretched his one hand to reach inside her salwar and panty to feel her clean shaved quim. He found that it was not clean shaved but had small growth of few days. He recalled that they were not at home for last few days and Nimisha had not had the chance of shaving her pubic hairs. His hand moved further to feel her tender pussy lips and to explore her love spot. Nimisha moaned mildly as his fingers tried to reach her mound.

Raju's other hand, in the meanwhile, had gone inside her kameez feeling the warm flesh mounds of his wife. Raju admitted to himself with appreciation the nice curves and sexy figure that Nimisha had maintained even after so many years of marriage. Nimisha was enjoying every naughty thing that Raju was doing and to tease him further, she tried once again to brush her lips on his. But this time she got caught tightly in his embrace before she could move away. Raju's face descended on her with a kind of fierceness and started sucking her lip. In response, Nimisha inserted her tongue in Raju's mouth and their tongues were playing like two snakes. Soon they were locked in a kiss and were busy tasting the flavour of lips of each other.

Raju's hands were already in action. They had unknotted the string of her salwar pulling it down under her asses and lifted the kameez up to her boobs. His one hand was busy exploring her well shaped boobs and asses while his other hand was trying desperately to reach her triangle. But Raju had difficulty as Nimisha kept her legs tightly closed to tease him. He turned her on her side as his hand mauled her rounded sexy buttocks. He went on pinching her buttocks, kneading them while his other hand was at her back trying to unhook her bra. He continued sucking her lips or teasing them by moving his tongue sensually on her lips. Nimisha responded with equal warmth and passion.

As Raju kept caressing her asses, his fingers often went between her ass cracks to invade her rectal hole. That was something new in their foreplay and Nimisha immensely enjoyed the new move. She loosened her legs a bit so that Raju could get better access to her asshole. In the process, Raju managed to push his palm from the back to get near her pussy. He was surprised to find thighs wet as she discharged her love juice. Within himself Raju thought that for the first ever in married life he had found Nimisha wet like a slut. "Slut" - the moment that word came to Raju's mind, something wild, violent and dirty triggered in Raju. He roughly grabbed Nimisha's hair and bit her neck.

"Ahhh" she groaned, "Raju...what the...what are you doing?"

"Making love," he replied breathing heavily, his eyes gleaming like an animal about to charge.

Before she could react, he roughly lifted her bra exposing her sensuous boobs and began mauling her breasts, furiously sucking on her nipples.

Nimisha was utterly confused at his sudden violent behaviour, but the sexual stimulation was pleasurable. A moan escaped her lips. Raju had been always gentle and caring on bed. That behaviour was quite unusual. But Nimisha enjoyed his roughness and had fresh vaginal discharge.

"Wow" Nimisha struggled to ask, "Playing rough and tough for a change?"

"Do you like it?" Raju said without really expecting any reply from Nimisha, "You are my slut. I will make you love everything that I want. You are my whore, I will fuck you all the night, get ready you sexy bitch."

Nimisha heard Raju speaking to her in a tone she'd never heard before. It was so dry and cold, and mean. But more than his tone, it was the use of his words like slut, whore, fuck, bitch that hurt her. She couldn't believe it was her same husband whom she had known for years. Nimisha didn't know what to do. She felt humiliated. But she had already grown too horny. The dirty and humiliating words were insulting but at the same time had stimulating effect on her sexual cravings.

In the name of kissing and caressing, Raju almost bit her lips while his nails were dug on her boobs. Nimisha moaned as she felt a bit of pain and said, "You're hurting me."

Nimisha was not sure if her words mattered to Raju but he left her lips and boobs, only to roughly pull off her panties and forced her legs open.

Nimisha was apprehensive that Raju was crazy to invade her pussy. She appealed, "No...no wait.. I am not yet ready...please."

But there were more shocking surprises for Nimisha. Raju looked at her and said in a hissing tone, "That's not true. You wet cunt belies your words. You're discharging like a whore. But no hurry, I am going to taste the juice of my bitch first."

Not only his use of abusive words but his suggested move made Nimisha wonder if anything had seriously gone wrong with her husband. He was going to put his mouth on her wet love spot! Something that never happened in the decade long conjugal life. Nimisha instinctively knew that in return her husband would certainly put his meat baton in her mouth. She despised the idea. But getting her pussy caressed by his tongue was a very thrilling idea and she was not in a state to refuse it. Moreover, sensations in her pussy wanted to be taken care of passionately.

Nimisha was in a dilemma. Her body wanted more passionate caress though mental reservations prevented her from oral caress. But Raju did not bother about what his wife was thinking. All that Nimisha felt was her knees raised exposing her pudenda and Raju's lips sucking her pussy lips alternately. It was an unbearable pleasure that Nimisha couldn't explain. She moaned in excitement and pleasure, "Ooom...oooomm."

Her moans encouraged Raju, who started sucking her vigorously. Soon Raju's hot tongue was inside her love tunnel licking the walls of her vagina and sending electrifying sensations to her brain. But when Raju's tongue started teasing the already excited and swollen clitoris of Nimisha, she started moaning uncontrollably like a whore, "Ahhaà...aahhaaa...aaahaaaa."

More Nimisha moaned more rapidly Raju sucked and licked. Nimisha felt that she was on the verge of an orgasm and she held Raju's head tightly and as violent orgasm ripped her, she was moaning, "Uummah...uuummaah."

It took about ten minutes for her to recover from the effects of that violent orgasm during which Raju kept kneading her boobs and asses roughly though Nimisha was in no position to react. She was flying in a hitherto unknown pleasure. Once she recovered, she discovered that without her being conscious of it, Raju had taken away all her clothes from her body and she was beside her husband completely nude. Notwithstanding the rough and violent caress, Nimisha embraced Raju kissing him on the lips as a gesture of gratitude for the pleasure he had provided.

But Raju's reaction once again surprised Nimisha as he caught her by the hair and roughly said, "I know you're dying to get fucked, you hot bitch. But you won't get this by kissing my lips. Take away my dress and kiss your boss below to satisfy your hot cunt."

Nothing about Raju surprised Nimisha anymore. She knew something severely went wrong with him. But so far she had enjoyed his rough treatment and his abusive dirty words were serving as stimulants even though Nimisha felt degraded and humiliated. But she was not averse to the task of stripping her husband. She carefully started removing Raju's clothes till he was only in his brief. His brief had already taken the shape of a tent as his hot member was fully erect and hard. Nimisha slowly put her hands inside caressing his hard manhood. She pulled down his brief up to his knees and his manhood sprang out like an angry snake freed from a cage. Nimisha looked admiringly at her husband's erect cock and kissed at tip. Raju gestured her to caress his glans with her tongue and to lick the entire length of his 6.5" dick. Nimisha had not previously perfomed oral with her husband. Yet she didn't hesitate to do what Raju wanted her to do and started caressing his hard rod.

Raju looked at her tongue moving sensuously on his glans and occasionally licking the entire length of his throbbing dick. A peculiar satisfaction reigned Raju's mind and in a dirty manner he said, "Now you look like my whore. In future, whenever you die to get your pussy drilled, remember to please this boss of your before spreading your legs."

Nimisha felt extremely humiliated the way her husband spoke. But she was under a spell to protest and continued licking. She was kneeling down in front of Raju to caress his tool. Suddenly, Raju lifted her putting his hands under her arms and as she stood, Raju said, "Let me check how your sexy lips taste now after sucking the lord of your cunt."

He placed his lips on her sucking her lips violently. The two hugged each other's nude body in extreme passion. Raju's hand moved to her tender boobs and taking her erect nipple between his thumb and index finger pressed it hard. Nimisha screamed in pain. Raju gave a devilish grin and said, "Your nipples are inviting me to bite and press hard. Why your nipples are protruding like a hot bitch?"

Shocked by his words, Nimisha could not reply. Raju suddenly slapped hard on her bare buttocks and continued with his verbal abuse, "You've a real sexy body like a whore, I love it."

Nimisha didn't know how to react. She was not sure if her husband was expressing his love for her or for his whore. Suddenly, Raju's mood changed and roughly said to Nimisha, "Get on your knees, you bitch, and keep pleasing your boss."

Nimisha was trembling in anger, insult and excitement. Though she was sexually extremely aroused, she tried to reason about rough behaviour of her husband. But Raju, in the meantime, had forced her to be on her knees.. Some advice from a distant past seemed to echo on her years, "Learn to enjoy rough sex to get pregnant."

But Nimisha couldn't recall from where this echoed or who had told her those words or when. She was lost between her thoughts, her husband's abusive words, her own state of sexual arousal and a state of trance induced by drugs and in the process forgot to take care of Raju's hungry cock. What happened next was never imagined by Nimisha even in her wildest dreams. Raju slapped on her face and as she opened her mouth to protest, he held her head and put his dick inside her mouth in full so that it touched her throat and she was gagged. She tried to free herself in vain. She was almost choking, her eyes were rolling out. Raju suddenly noticed her condition and pulled back his dick considerably inside her mouth so that she could at least breath. The he asked, "You bitch, what do you like? To suck like a slut or get your mouth fucked?"

But Nimisha was in no position to reply as Raju's was stuffed in her mouth. She started sucking of her own even though she felt disgusted at the way Raju treated her.

******

In another room of the same dhaba, five persons were watching the carnal game of the couple in the dormitory live on the screens of the secret cameras fitted in the dormitory. The owner of the dhaba, three inmates of the dormitory and the cab driver, who was driving Raju and Nimisha to home from the hermitage - all were hot to watch Nimisha nude and how she was involved in sexual act with her husband. All of them were licking her beautiful curves with their eyes. The owner of the dhaba, who was around fifty years, said to others sitting around him, "She really has the figure of a slut and more I am watching her in action, more I feel like going straight to the dormitory and fucking this hot and sexy woman in front of her husband."

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers