The Fraud Sage and a Couple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimisha felt humiliated and hesitated in carrying out their instructions. The three looked irritatingly at her. Ravi whispered to her, "In a few minutes from now we will make you so horny that you will beg for our dicks."

Tejas looked at her and said, "Do you recall how you were crazy to take cocks in your hot pussy the night your hubby roughly fucked your ass?"

Balbir said, "If you don't start caressing our cocks right now, we will tell your husband the way you behaved like a bitch that night with three inmates?"

Fear of exposure gripped Nimisha. She wondered how these three men came to knew about her shameful act in the dhaba that night. She put her finger on her lips to suggest them not to discuss the matter any further and pointing towards Raju in the other room with her glances. Her hand had almost instantly moved towards the crotch of Balbir to pacify him. Balbir was happy at her gesture. Nimisha's mind wanted to resist her aggressors but her body was responding to their caress. She could already feel wetness between her thighs.She thought that it was futile to try to resist them as that could lead to exposure of her cheating her husband and could spoil their life. Nimisha was getting hot as they reminded her the escapade that she had enjoyed in the bushes near the dhaba that night with three strangers after she was hurt and insulted by her husband in the dormitory. Nimisha decided that she should co-operate with the aggressors and instead of antagonizing them, should satisfy the carnal fleshy desires of a slut that was rising in her. To Nimisha, suddenly the aggressors became a way that opened a new opportunity to enjoy sex outside marriage without endangering her life with Raju as she could entirely pass the blame on Raju's abnormal sexual behaviour that night in the dormitory.

Nimisha wanted to make a deal with the aggressors. She had already taken the hard and throbbing tool of Balbir in her palm and was impressed by its massive size. She licked the tip of his dick and her action surprised her aggressors as they had anticipated some resistance from her. Nimisha gestured the three males on the bed to be near her as she wanted to tell them something. They all closely surrounded Nimisha. Nimisha at first caressed the horny cocks of each by moving her hands lovingly on them and then whispered to them, "I will give you every pleasure on bed but please don't expose my escapade in the dhaba to him. Make it look as if whatever is happening is due to his monster like behaviour that night."

Ravi cupped a boob of Nimisha and while fondling it assured her, "Don't worry, baby. Serve us nice, we will never let your hubby know that you're willingly enjoying with us."

Tejas looked into her sparkling eyes and could sense that Nimisha was all hot and ready to enjoy with them. He moved his hand to feel the wetness of her pussy and was surprised to discover how slippery her tunnel was. He inserted a finger and started rotating making Nimisha let out involuntary moans of passion. Balbir was busy kneading her fleshy buttocks.

In the adjacent room, the kid was fast asleep. But sleep was a distant dream for Raju, who was trying to evaluate all that had befallen on them and how the aggressors were going to treat his wife. Suddenly, he heard Nimisha screaming mildly. He felt very helpless that he couldn't do anything to save his wife from the clutches of the horny aggressors.

Balbir and Tejas had in the meantime taken Nimisha's erected nipples in the mouth and was sucking the milk meant for the kid. Raju heard Nimisha pleading to avoid using their teeth and use their lips instead. Slurping sounds poured into Raju's ears and he knew what the aggressors were doing to his wife. It was mingled with subdued moans of his wife. Raju couldn't control his frustration and anger and from his room said loudly to the aggressors, "For god's sake, please leave her."

The three looked at Nimisha, who gestured them to disregard. She was enjoying the passionate caress of her body and didn't want it to be disrupted. But Raju grew desperate and screamed again, "You will have to pay for it. I will never rest till I have made you to pay for it."

Nimisha felt really irritated at her husband. She was being driven to the seventh heaven by her three wild partners. Tejas and Balbir were not only sucking her nipples, they were using their tongues and lips on her areolas in such a way as to awaken in her a hitherto unknown sensation and she was longing for it to go on endlessly. Ravi was playing with her pussy lips with his fingers sometimes parting them wide, sometimes tickling her clit or rubbing her tunnel most sensuously.

So when Raju again screamed cursing her partners, out of annoyance Nimisha gestured something to the three men. Though it took a bit time for Ravi, Tejas and Balbir to understand what she wanted to say, once Nimisha explained through gestures, they were more than happy. Balbir responded to Raju from the room they were in, "Ok Sir, you need not be worried. We're setting you free from your room so that you can settle your issue with us."

Balbir gestured Tejas, who unlocked the room where Raju and the kid were separated. Raju was actually surprised at this. He came running to the room where Nimisha was on bed with three strangers and was shocked to see that all the four were stark naked. Raju was about to protest when Balbir and Tejas caught him, forced him to sit and tied him to a chair. Ravi looked at Raju like a true villain and said, "You were disturbing us too much to make love to your sexy wife. So we decided keep you here and watch how lovingly we use your wife without hurting her. In fact, what you did to her that night was worst than how we three treat her here."

Raju was almost bursting out in anger and helplessness. He was shouting loudly. Ravi reminded him, "It's not good for your reputation. Neighbours might get curious at your loud burst."

Balbir went near Raju with Nimisha's bra and panty in his hand and said, "For safety of all you need to be calm."

Balbir forced opened Raju's mouth and without mercy shoved Nimisha's bra and panty inside Raju's mouth. Raju was not choked but he could not speak or make a sound. His mouth was open as bra straps with hooks were hanging near his chin. His eyes grew wider; the sudden shame, insult and uncomfortable position were not anticipated by him. Tejas said to him, "Now you will see what is sex and love making! We are not brutal like you."

Balbir had by then moved near Nimisha and pulled her face down to his hard dick and commanded her to suck. Ravi was playing with her flesh mounds kneading them to his hearts' content and Tejas started kissing and giving her love bites in her tender inner thighs, her asses. After Tejas had marked four or five hickeys on Nimisha, he pointed those pigment marks to Raju and said, "You will remember what we did to your wife whenever you look at these."

Meanwhile, Nimisha, though ashamed, was getting turned on at the manipulations being done to her by three horny bulls. Her body was responding to their sexy caress against her will and when Tejas started fingering her cunt, a lengthy moan of excitement involuntarily escaped from her mouth. Raju was all along making restless and uncomfortable gestures as he was tied and his mouth was stuffed with Nimisha's undergarments. Often he was trying to make meek uncomfortable sounds. Looking at him Ravi said to his accomplices, "We can spare him if he promises to co-operate with us and lick her pussy to make her ready for us. What do you say?"

All of them enjoyed the prospect of Raju's further humiliation and suddenly Tejas noticed the tent building up near Raju's crotch and to humiliate him more, Tejas gestured Ravi and Balbir to forcibly strip Raju. Before Raju could understand anything, his trousers and brief were forcibly pulled down and he stood naked with his hard cock twitching in excitement. Tejas said to Nimisha, "Look at your cuckold hubby, he has a hard on looking at you with us."

Nimisha sneered in despise. Raju knew his reaction was not right but his cock wouldn't listen to right and wrong. Balbir said to Nimisha, "More you play nice with us, more happy your hubby will be."

Telling this, Balbir forced his hard dick in Nimisha's mouth and holding her head tightly ordered her to suck him. Ravi and Tejas were standing beside him in queue waiting for their turn to get their cocks serviced by Nimisha's lips. Nimisha was so disappointed to watch her hubby's erection that as if for avenging his cuckoldry, she started sucking Balbir's cock most passionately. But already fire of sexual passion was ignited in her body and she was on the verge of surrender.

Raju observed that his wife's resistance had weakened and she was moaning intermittently while her body arched in passion. At one point of time, Nimisha was sucking the lips of man, who was violently ploughing her love tunnel. One by one, all the three strangers had their share of pleasure with Nimisha and in front of her husband, Raju. Nimisha was exhausted like a dead body after satisfying the three bulls but she had also enjoyed a bliss hitherto unknown.

Before leaving Nimisha and Raju, the three strangers told the couple that they are in possession of various other videos showing Nimisha and Raju in lecherous games. They promised to keep them secret provided Nimisha occasionally entertain on bed the guests that the strangers would recommend to her place. They assured that Nimisha would be paid handsomely for joining their prostitution racket.

Though initially both Raju and Nimisha did not agree but later considering the consequences of their refusal, the reach of the blackmailers and the issue of their social reputation, they reluctantly agreed to the proposal. For several years after that Nimisha kept entertaining special guests, who came intermittently to their house during the dusk. Sometimes Nimisha had to attend guests in hotels at nearby towns too. Soon both Raju and Nimisha got accustomed to this and their financial condition improved so much to make their neighbours envious of them though nobody ever knew that the money was earned in exchange of Nimisha going to bed with numerous strangers.