The Fraud Sage and a Couple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cab driver, who was around forty years said, "Each one of us feeling the same way. She has a body like that. But don't forget that boss has instructed not to touch her till they reach home safely and the makeshift hermitage of Guruji gets dismantled and shifts to a new location."

"Yes, we all know it," said one of the truck drivers, "But the way her husband is treating her and the way her boobs are shaking as she is sucking him, is bound to instigate our younger John hidden under our pants."

The other three laughed boisterously. The other truck driver said pointing at the screen, "Look at her smooth and well shaped asses. I'm feeling like sparing her pussy to use her asshole instead."

The cab driver said, "If she doesn't get pregnant after all that she had undergone in the hermitage, it will be just a matter of months to start blackmailing them and take her to bed. Otherwise, we might have to wait till she delivers the baby."

The dhaba owner teased the handyman, who was youngest of them all, "Our junior partner is busy watching the beauty of her and isn't wasting time to talk."

The handyman replied, "You all have your homes nearby to satisfy your urges. But for me, I will have to undertake two days' journey to get to my machine to satisfy my urges. The way her naked body is getting displayed and the way she is behaving like a whore, I think I need to jack myself off to satisfy my growing urges."

All of them laughed at his frank admission. The owner consoled the handyman, "Don't worry, brother. We don't know how the drug will work on her. If she remains unsatisfied even after getting drilled by her hubby, who knows, you might get a golden chance. Due to effect of the drug, her cravings for sex will keep haunting her till she is fully satisfied."

"Don't tease me with those remote and impossible dreams," the handyman said quite irritatingly.

"It's not right to comfort a hungry fellow with fake assurances," said one of the drivers with a mocking seriousness, "Let him watch and concentrate on how to relieve himself."

All others, including the handyman laughed at his mocking tone. They once again turned their attention to the screen as a cry of pain drew their attention back to what was going inside the dormitory.

******

Inside the dormitory, Raju and Nimisha had left the single bed on which they were earlier. The single wooden beds of the dormitory proved too small for their amorous adventures. They had pulled down two mattresses to the floor on the free space that separated the room from the toilet. It was just in front of the entry/exit door of the dormitory. But they were just under the lens of the hidden camera so that more clear pictures appeared on the screen. The couple was in 69 position with Raju below sucking vigorously Nimisha's pussy and she was on the top holding his hard dick in her fists and providing oral service. Perhaps out of her excitement, she had pulled back Raju's foreskin too much. Raju screamed in pain and in anger showered hard slaps on her buttocks making her let out cries of pain. Raju made her get down from his top and instead pinned her violently on the mattress with her stomach touching the mattress and he was on her back. He bit her nape, his hands were violently kneading her boobs. She was trying to protest and was telling her husband, "I am being hurt. Please stop behaving like this."

But Raju was not listening to her pleas. Drug had induced a maniacal beast in him and he acted like a savage and was treating Nimisha as if his prey. Nimisha tried to shake him off from her back but failed. She turned her face towards Raju to tell him something but he didn't allow her to speak but started biting and sucking her lips.

"Raju, please listen," she said.

"Shhh...quiet," was his only reply as he positioned his cock near her asshole. He grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled hard making her arch her body backward like boat. And before she could understand anything he rammed his cock violently into her asshole making her scream in pain.

"Raju...please stop," she gasped, tears flowing down her eyes "You are hurting me! It is not the right place for your cock. Use my front hole instead."

He seemed to have gone deaf for that moment. He didn't respond at all to her screams and moans. A sinister glint in his eyes suggested that he was perhaps enjoying her predicament and he continued pounding hard in her asshole till it was fully inside. Nimisha was trembling in fear and pain. She had never seen him like this. Raju hissed like an angry snake and pulling her hairs roughly asked, "You bitch, do you know your position now? I will make you a real slut."

Tears rolled down Nimisha's eyes. Pain, anger, humiliation was making her senses numb. She despised where Raju had penetrated. But she knew not how to escape the ordeal she was facing from her own dear hubby. Raju had in the meantime started to move his pelvis ploughing her asshole. His hard cock was doing in and out like a brute. Nimisha was screaming at the pain that seemed to tear apart her entire rectal area. But to her surprise, Nimisha noticed that after nearly a dozen of hard thrusts by Raju in her asshole, the pain subsided slightly and she was really moving her asses in synchronisation with Raju's penile thrusts.

Nimisha visualised how she was looking with her boobs hanging from above facing the mattress. Her beautiful mounds were getting constantly squeezed by her own husband like a demon while he was riding on her back pumping her asshole. Nimisha was excited but she wanted Raju to drill her pussy instead. Getting her asshole roughly ploughed was not much enjoyable to her even though the sudden rough treatment mixed with the effects of drug were making her pussy flood in her own juice.

The act came to an end as he came inside her. Nimisha expected Raju now to turn to her pussy. But she looked at her with anger and said, "Hope you understand that you're my whore and I will make use of any hole that I want."

Nimisha was feeling the pain even though Raju brought out his dick from her hole. Soon Raju fell asleep. Nimisha went to the attached toilet crying in pain and humiliation. She cleaned the mess created by Raju in her ass and when she cane out of toilet, she hated looking at her husband. She kicked him, but he was in deep slumber. With tearful eyes, Nimisha waited for sometime. The cravings in her pussy were becoming unbearable. Nimisha wanted to be fucked in her pussy. She remembered three inmates who left the dormitory for their sake. She wished any of them to be inside the dormitory. Slowly she started to build up fantasy in her mind of getting fucked by any one of them as she started fingering her unsatisfied pussy.

Perhaps she fingered her for about five minutes when she recalled how Raju had humiliated her by forcibly sodomising her and had called her a slut. She looked at sleeping Raju and decided to take revenge on him by becoming a real slut. She unlocked the dormitory door and came out putting on the kameez only to cover her upper part upto her thighs.

From the other room, where the owner, the cab driver and the three dormitory inmates were watching Nimisha and Raju, the truck handyman, Shibu got up and said to his peers, "Let me guide the unsatisfied lady to the bushes in the jungle. You can join me after sometime to enjoy thus randi (slut)."

The cab driver, Satish tried to convince others that it might not be safe to defy Guruji's advice and play foul with Nimisha before the couple reached their home. The owner of the dhaba also supported Satish. But two truck drivers, Nitin and Shambhu, were supporting Shibu.

Shibu had already walked towards dormitory and confronted Nimisha wearing only the kameez. Shibu said to her, "Bhabiji, why are you outside? It's a jungle area and wild animals often roam around at night."

"There is an wild animal inside," replied Nimisha, "He hurt me and then fell asleep."

Shibu was licking Nimisha's bare thighs and bra less boobs that were prominently displayed from below her kameez. Nimisha was happy to find a male person who she thought could satisfy her rising passion and help her taking revenge on her husband. She had noticed the dirty glances of Shibu and seductively said, "What are you looking at and what are you doing at this odd hour outside?"

Shibu was a bit embarrassed at the straight question. He said, "I heard the sound of opening of door and so came out to see if any wild animal is there."

"No animal is as wild as man," said Nimisha.

"But it's not safe to walk around like this," Shibu said.

"Can you take me to some safe place?" Nimisha asked.

That's all that Shibu wanted. He said, "Ok, come with me."

He guided Nimisha a bit away from the dhaba towards the dark forest. The kand was not smooth and as Nimisha stumbled in the uneven soil, Shibu carefully held her by the arms. Nimisha did not protest; she was like a possessed woman and walked with Shibu towards the dark forest. Shibu slowly increased his grip on Nimisha. First, he held her around her waist and slowly his hand groped her bare thighs. Nimisha didn't protest. It was what she was looking for. Gradually, Shibu's hands touched her bra less flesh mounds. Nimisha was getting excited, her nipples got pointed.

They had walked about half kilometre inside the forest area. The level of the space ahead was much lower than what they had treaded so far and both Nimisha and Shibu lost their balance and slipped to the lower ground below littered with dry leaves of trees. As the two had a sudden fall, Shibu fell on Nimisha and lower edge of Nimisha's kameez lifted up. Shibu held Nimisha in tight embrace and his hand went downward to feel Nimisha's pussy. Nimisha didn't protest or resist but sarcastically asked, "I think the wild animal is here, isn't it?"

Shibu laughed as his grip on Nimisha's tender body tightened. He had pushed upward the lower edge of her kameez exposing her love triangle and big asses. As Shibu was on her, he placed his lips on hers to which Nimisha responded like a sex starved woman. Shibu's hands went inside her kameez to explore her soft and well shaped boobs. Nimisha was so hot under the influence of the drug and her unsatisfied mating session with Raju that instead of resisting she co-operated with Shibu in her eagerness to enjoy like a slut.

The area in which the two were busy in carnal games were littered with dry leaves and as Shibu mounted on Nimisha, she simply spread her legs welcoming the ensuing invasion by his cock. But their body movements created enough rustling sounds of dry leaves so that even in darkness two truck drivers, Nitin and Shambhu had no difficulty in tracing their location.

As Shibu's hard cock made its way inside Nimisha's slippery tunnel, Nimisha started moaning in pleasure and enjoyment without any shame or reservation. This further eased the task of Nitin and Shambhu to locate the pair busy in the most primitive game. Shibu, though busy in battering her pussy hole violently, heard the rustling sounds as Nitin and Shambhu approached nearer. But he decided not to tell Nimisha anything about it lest it should scare her. Shibu said to himself, "This hot bitch needs multiple cocks and must enjoy gangbang."

Nimisha was so engrossed in enjoying the strong thrusts of Shibu's cock in her love tunnel that she was literally oblivious when Nitin and Shambhu arrived near them. She was fantasizing about fucking with Shibu in front of her hubby as a revenge. She was even murmuring, "Fuck me hard please. This man treated me like an animal and failed to quench my thirst."

Nimisha was not aware when Nitin and Shambhu had got rid of their dresses till two hard cocks were forcibly inserted in her mouth and her private parts felt two pairs of extra hands caressing her. As she was nearing her orgasm, Nimisha pleaded to Shibu, "Aahhh...aahhh...do it faster please. Don't stop...puussh har...dd...er."

Suddenly she screamed in pain as her already sore asshole felt fresh waves of pain as Nitin's hard dick brutally invaded her rectal hole. She pleaded for mercy but it was too late; Nitin's eight inches long flesh rod was completely buried inside her asshole and she was receiving hards thrusts both in her pussy and asshole. She was about to utter some pleas for mercy when she felt her cheeks being pressed hard and she opened her mouth, Shambhu's hard cock reached her throat almost choking her and she started sucking to avoid getting choked.

Nimisha was helplessly trying to throw her hands and legs to get away from the rough invasion of three horny cocks. But she could not move her legs as they were getting sandwiched between those of Shibu and Nitin. Shambhu had tightly held her head and was fucking her mouth. All the sound that Nimisha could make were, "Oogg...oogg."

But Nimisha's oral sounds were submerged in the rhythmic rustling sounds of dry leaves along with the splashing sounds that came of her mouth, wet pussy and asshole as they received brutal thrusts of three horny males. When Nimisha realised that she could hardly do anything to stop these invaders, she resigned herself to their wish and started enjoying like a bitch. Her moans of excitement and passion finally suppressed all other sounds.

When Nimisha felt that Shibu was about to spurt in her pussy, she hugged him tightly uttering unintelligible words that revealed her own orgasm. Once Shibu discharged his load in her quim, they turned her on her belly on the dry leaves and Nitin brought out his rod from her asshole and invaded her pussy from the back. Shambhu then took the charge of fucking her ass while Shibu caught her by the hairs and commanded her to lick his baton clean.

What surprised her three invaders was the vitality with which Nimisha served each one of them. For nearly two hours they enjoyed all her holes alternately and Nimisha moaned and screamed like a real whore as she had multiple orgasms in the process. Once each of the three had inserted and ejaculated in each of her holes, Nimisha's privates were sore and she was exhausted like a dead. She fell asleep on the dry leaves inside the forest. Her three invaders managed to carry sleeping Nimisha beside her husband, Raju, inside the dormitory. All of them recalled Guruji's words that some modest and conservative women were really capable of serving more than one horny male in multiple ways. Nimisha was the real example.

Raju and Nimisha got up next morning after ten o'clock. Both had very faint impressions of the previous night. Raju sincerely apologised to his wife for his roughness the previous night. Nimisha too very faintly recalled having sex like a slut with some stranger but she decided to keep it a secret from Raju.

Raju and Nimisha resumed their journey at around midday and reached home in the afternoon. Raju paid the cab driver and assured him to contact for future visit to Guruji and his hermitage. Their horny conjugal life continued even after reaching home and at the end of the month Nimisha missed her period. They waited with throbbing hearts for about a week and thereafter underwent pregnancy test. The result of the test was positive and it made the couple happier than ever before. They were thankful to Guruji and became more devoted to him.

At the end of nine and half months, Nimisha gave birth to a healthy boy. Both Raju and Nimisha were happy that their long desire for a child had come true after more than a decade. Their life went on without anything much eventful for about six months. When their kid was more than six months old, gloomy cloud cast shade on their lives.

It was a Saturday. At around 10 at night, someone pressed the doorbell of their house. The following day being Sunday, Raju and Nimisha had decided to go to bed after their son fell asleep and to enjoy hot mating session. Both had grown hornier than before after Guruji's therapy. So both were annoyed at unexpected intrusion of strangers. Three young persons, all below 35 years and dressed like spoilt children of wealthy parents introduced them as Ravi, Tejas and Balbir. They were apparently speaking normally and did not seem to be in inebriated condition though as they spoke it smelt heavily of wine. They said that they had something very important to talk to Raju and Nimisha.

Raju tried to convince them that it was time for going to bed and they should come next morning to discuss whatever issue they had. But the three laughed in a vulgar way and Ravi replied, "We also want to go to bed and night is the best time."

Ravi then put on his laptop and started playing a movie. As the movies started abruptly, Raju and Nimisha were taken aback to watch their naked primitive action playing before them. It was the night in dhaba when Raju forcibly sodomized Nimisha. Both were afraid and knew not how to react. Bewildered and scared, Raju and Nimisha begged them to stop it. Balbir said to Raju, "What do you think if your students have a glimpse of it?"

Before he could reply, Tejas asked Nimisha, "Bhabiji, how about your neighbours watching it?"

Nimisha and Raju were blushing and had lowered their gazes in shame. Both knew that they were in a trap. Raju thought about buying peace by setting the issue by paying money to the three men. But what Ravi said on behalf of the three took the ground away from below their feet. Ravi said, "We told you we want to go to bed and bhabiji to accompany us on bed."

Both Raju and Nimisha literally fell on their feet begging for mercy but they had set the ultimatum that their demands are to be fulfilled that very night. After arguing for about forty minutes to settle the issue, Raju and Nimisha had no alternative to relent reluctantly to the demands of three strangers to save their social reputation.

The couple had a three bedroom house. Raju was asked to retire to the innermost room with their son and once they were in, the strangers locked the room from outside. The strangers then locked the main door and in the bedroom adjacent to the room where Raju and the kid were locked, the three occupied the big bed with Nimisha with them. To torture Raju mentally, they kept open the ventilator between the two rooms. Tejas warned the couple to be calm and not to create any commotion in resisting them as that could draw the attention of the neighbours and add to their social disgrace. Ravi said to Nimisha, "We saw your husband treating you like a bitch. But we won't be that rough if you act like a good obliging slut."

With a gloomy face and shedding tears at the ensuing humiliation in the hands of the strangers, Nimisha slowly walked with glances downcast to the room with three horny males. She had realised that they could not afford to offend the strangers for the sake of their own reputation. She had once appealed to the strangers to spare her for sometime to feed her kid. But in a very obscene manner, Balbir said to Raju, "You feed your kid tonight from bottle. We are going to enjoy the milk pots of your wife."

Nimisha knew that caught in their own lecherous act and foolishness, they were to pass through the ordeal, however disgraceful and humiliating that might be. So when the strangers asked her to get rid of her clothes, she started taking them away one by one till she was completely nude before them. To tease Raju further and adding to his insult, Tejas threw Nimisha's clothes through the ventilator to the room where Raju was confined with the kid.

As Nimisha stood naked before them, Tejas started groping her asses while Ravi and Balbir were sucking milk from her boobs. The three then carried her to bed and started kissing all her over her body. Balbir was first to get out of her dresses and pulling nude Nimisha made her sit on his naked lap with his hard dick twitching between her smooth and tender asses.

As Nimisha sat nude on Balbir's lap, he turned her face towards him and started smooching her and guided her hand to his crotch. Ravi was kneading the well shaped boobs of Nimisha pressing her nipples and moving his wet tongue around her areola sensuously. Tejas started groping her thighs and trying to find her love spot. As time passed each of the strangers rotated their position and Tejas and Ravi made Nimisha to strip them and take their throbbing cocks in her palms caressing them.