The Freak Pt. 02 of 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only took eighteen shots the entire game, a few below my normal number, but I made seventeen of them including fifteen in a row, and they weren't all layups or dunks either. I wound up with thirty-nine and two of my teammates had more than twenty. The other two starters were also in double figures as we went over the one-hundred mark—all the way to 115--for the third time this season. As anticipated, Jimmy played poorly, turning the ball over numerous times and missing many more shots than he made.

Carole ran to me once the game had ended to hug me and kiss my sweaty face. She was holding on to one side of my face when Barbara hugged me on the other side and kissed my lips, holding it for almost a minute. I finally freed myself as Barbara and Carole laughed. They were holding hands when I

hustled to the locker room and a much needed shower. I learned how much my parents had accepted my remarks and Barbara when I returned to the gym. Barbara and Carole were there waiting for me. Barbara had been invited to join us for dinner.

It was a fun time—sausage pizza and Italian salad—for all. Looking back I realized that it was the beginning of our serious relationship. I drove her home at 8:00, but didn't return until 9:35. Barbara only lived ten minutes away, especially at that hour when there was little traffic. I swear, my mom laughed for five minutes when I walked in the door.

Christmas was on a Saturday so most businesses other than retail outlets were closed on Friday, Christmas Eve. I picked Barbara up at 11:00 and returned after lunch to her apartment in my Jeep, the rear compartment filled with a large box that I carried up the stairs to their apartment. Rather than unlock the door and walk in Barbara rang the doorbell so we could yell "Merry Christmas" when it was opened. I carried the large gift-wrapped box into the living room as Barbara hugged her foster parents, something I did only a few seconds later.

They had small gifts for us—a sweater for Barbara and short-sleeved dress shirt for me. We thanked them enthusiastically before they opened their large box. Barbara had told me that they had a TV, but it was old and barely worked. The box contained a "portable" set and a stand on wheels that could be moved from the living room to one of the bedrooms using a long antenna cable that we had also included. I spent half an hour putting the pieces of the stand together and moving the set into place. Finally, I connected the thin cable to the set and then to the wall socket and plugged it in. They were obviously well pleased and thanked us—mostly me—repeatedly before we had to leave around 5:15.

"That was really sweet of you, Jack. They'd never be able to afford a new TV."

"They're nice people and they deserve some of the better things in life. They've done a great job raising you. I'll be forever grateful for that." She gave me a funny look and was just about to say something, but apparently decided not to. She scooted over on the seat, gripped my head with her left hand and my cock in her right then she leaned forward until our lips met. Her tongue was in my mouth a second later. My hands found strategic areas of her body, rubbing her labia until her panties were soaked. Reluctantly, we broke the kiss. We didn't have the time and this certainly wasn't the place. There were stores with lights and illuminated signs. We smiled, kissed again briefly, and I pulled out into traffic. Fifteen minutes later I parked across the street from my parents' home.

Carole, of course, was hyper about Christmas just like any young child would be. I thought that Barbara's presence was a positive calming factor on her. They sat on the living room floor and played War, Barbara obviously cringing for effect every time Carole won a War much to Carole's amusement. I wasn't at all surprised when Carole won two games. Nor was I surprised to see Barbara's unending patience in dealing with my sister. It was just about six when my mother called us to the dining room table.

Our traditional Christmas Eve meal was nothing more than deli fare—boiled ham, deli-made roast beef, Swiss cheese, and a choice of white or deli rye bread. We had potato salad and something the deli called health salad which all of us loved and, of course a big kosher dill pickle. Naturally, we had a wide choice of drinks as long as that choice was milk. There was plenty to eat and clean-up was a breeze. Barbara and I placed all of the dishes into the dishwasher and started it.

Shower time is always challenging when you have six people—four females—and only two bathrooms. I stayed in the living room so Barbara, my sisters Marie and Carole could use my bathroom at the rear of the house. After her shower Barbara joined me in the living room dressed only in her robe, her hair still damp. She looked around and, realizing that my folks and siblings were all upstairs, flashed me a quick look at her tits. I'd seen them before, of course, but I still marveled at their faultless beauty. Their shape was sheer perfection in my opinion and they were actually bigger than I had originally thought. Her areolas were about the size of a half-dollar with large puffy nipples that were perfect for licking, suckling, and rolling between my fingers. I quickly kissed each one then her lips before she closed the robe and walked upstairs.

My room was deserted when I closed the door, but the bathroom was a mess with towels on the floor and basin. I rolled them up and threw them down the basement stairs where one of us would pick them up for the laundry, probably tomorrow. Yes, laundry was done even on Christmas day.

I had shaved and showered and dressed in my dark grey suit, starting long after the women, but finishing long before. Dad joined me in the living room and we shared a laugh. "Get used to it, Jack." We laughed again then waited until 11:20 when we drove to church, wanting to find seats in one row for all of us. Carole joined Barbara and me for the short ride. Midnight Mass was always held in the church hall so I parked on the street just past it knowing that we could get away quickly once Mass was done.

Carole was on my right and holding my hand with Barbara holding the other as we carefully crossed the street, meeting the rest of the family at the hall's entrance. We found a row of chairs near the rear and entered—Mom, Dad, my sister Marie, Angela, Carole, and finally—Barbara and me. I almost laughed when I looked down the row to see Barbara holding Carole's hand, but stopped when she leaned forward to take mine, too.

We rose when the priest strode in to begin the Mass, but I also leaned across Barbara to kiss my little sister and wish her a merry Christmas before repeating with Barbara. "Merry Christmas," I whispered, "the first of many." She accepted my kiss on her cheek, but I could see the confusion on her face. I gave her another quick one and turned my attention to the Mass.

One of the good things about Mass in the church hall was that we didn't have to kneel. Instead, we sat, leaning forward slightly. We took Communion, Carole again holding hands with Barbara and me. Seeing us together the priest must have thought we were a young family and paused briefly to bless us, much to Barbara's and my amusement. We walked out into the cold December morning just before 1:00 a.m. and were home less than fifteen minutes later.

This was the time that we traditionally opened our presents from Santa and our family. I helped Dad and my sisters bring piles of wrapped gifts down from my parents' bedroom to the living room where they were sorted into piles on the floor. Then I retreated to my closet, carrying a big armful of boxes that I placed mostly in front of Barbara before doing it all over again, this time with presents for my sisters and parents.

Barbara and I sat on a couch while the sisters took the floor and my parents sat on a large sectional in the opposite corner of their huge living room. I thought Carole would tear into her gifts as she always did, but instead she walked up to Barbara to ask her, "Will you open mine first? I bought it with my own money." Barbara took the small package and shook it, causing Carole to laugh crazily. Then Barbara acted as though she couldn't get it open and asked for Carole's help which was eagerly given. Inside was a small spiral notebook, roughly 2.5 inches by four.

"I love it, Carole. It's perfect for keeping my assignments and homework for school and pink is my favorite color. Thank you so much." Then she hugged and kissed my sister who was thrilled. Looking across the room I could once again see how pleased my parents were.

Carole ran to her pile returning a few seconds later with a good-sized box with a label that said—to Carole from Barbara and J.J. "Will you help me open it, Barbara," she asked. Barbara slipped to the floor and turned the box upside down before showing Carole where to tear the paper. Carole's eyes were the size of saucers as she saw the present she had begged for only for weeks before this blessed day. Inside were bunny slippers and a special bunny robe. She had her shoes off in a blur of motion and the slippers and robe on almost as quickly before leaping forward to hug and thank Barbara and, as an obvious afterthought, me.

Everyone began to open their gifts. My first was a silk tie from Barbara. I thanked her with a kiss. Her first was a woolen cap and glove set in a red, black, and green plaid from my sister Angela. Next was a matching scarf from Marie, my middle sister. My parents had bought her a cardigan sweater—gray, and then she reached for my gifts. The first small box had come from Harry Winston, the world famous jeweler. She opened the box and gasped. "I know the good sisters won't let you wear anything around your neck but a cross. It's platinum and so is the chain. Platinum is a lot stronger than gold so it should last you a long time."

"Are these real diamonds?"

"Yeah, and that's a ruby in the center. I hope you like it."

Her eyes showed pure adoration as she replied, "I love it. I really do. It's beautiful." She put it down to pick up the next box. She held it up and was about to shake it when I suggested that might be a really bad idea. Instead, she opened it carefully. Under the wrapping paper was another Harry Winston box. Her hand went to her mouth when she opened the box. The diamond and opal pendant with matching earrings and ring were truly exquisite. The opal was her October birthstone. "Oh, Jack! It's too much! I bought you a tie!"

"Yeah, and I love it. I can't wait to wear it. You spent within your means and so did I. Merry Christmas!" Barbara took one more look then closed the box and pulled me into a long kiss. As

expected, Carole was standing next to us when she broke it. "Carole, there is something about your brother...."

"Yeah, I love him, too."

I had also bought her a knee-length coat made from water-resistant nylon with a hood and a removable merino wool lining for real warmth and two dresses suitable for a fancy dinner or party. All of the gifts had been opened by 1:45 so my mother retired to the kitchen to start the oven for the rolls that were also a part of our traditional breakfast. We broke up for bed and sleep by 2:30. I kissed Barbara good night then she whispered, "I guess it really was my lucky day when you saved me, wasn't it?"

"Yeah,' I thought. "It was my lucky day, too." She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me and that was when we heard the giggle just above the landing where the stairs turned ninety degrees before continuing to the second floor. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed," I asked with a ferocity that all three of us knew I could never have toward my sister.

"I just wanted to kiss Barbara goodnight again," Carole said with another giggle. Then she bounded down the stairs to hug and kiss my girlfriend for at least the tenth time. I swooped her up into my arms as she laughed again to hug her and give her a kiss complete with what was known at the time as a "Bronx cheer" in which my lips vibrated wetly onto her cheek. Carole claimed to hate it, but we both knew differently. I put her down and swatted her behind playfully as she finally ran all the way up the stairs.

"Finally," I whispered. "I agree...it was a very lucky day for me, too. And, every day since has been just as lucky." Barbara obviously agreed as she moved into my arms. This time there were no giggles, only the quiet sound of two pair of lips meeting in unbridled passion, my arms tightly around her body and hers wrapped almost as tightly around my neck. We held the kiss for almost five minutes before she whispered that she'd better go. She gave me a quick peck before ascending the stairs. I turned out the rest of the living room lights and moved to my room at the back of the house where I fell immediately into the deepest sleep.

>>>>>>

Christmas day was always spent either trying out new toys or trying on new clothes although I did receive a great spinning reel and rod that I really wanted last year. I had Barbara go first, using my bathroom to give me a fashion show with her new coat, dresses, and sweater from my parents. She even tried out the new hat, gloves, and scarf from my sisters. I wasn't at all surprised that everything fit, but Barbara was mystified until I explained about having several flashes that had told me everything I needed to know. Last of all she tried on her new jewelry. Everyone agreed that her opal and diamond set was exquisite and elegant simultaneously. "You can wear the set and one of the dresses on Tuesday."

"Huh?"

"That's when I'm taking you to see "Irma la Douce" and to dinner. I have basketball practice at 9:00, but you can come if you wish."

"Are you going to...you know?"

I laughed. "No, that only happens before a game, thank God!" Everyone laughed then, even Barbara.

Then she asked, "What's going to happen this afternoon?"

"We're going to visit my mother's parents and her family."

"Don't worry about learning everyone's name," Angela interrupted. "I can't tell who half of them are either."

"You'll recognize my grandparents," I continued. "That'll be easy. Also, you'll meet my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dave. She's my mother's closest sister and a very good friend. She's also my godmother so you'll no doubt see her again. Then there are her sons—David, who's my age; Kenny, who's Angela's age; and Brian, who's roughly Barbara's age. You'll also meet our cousin Richard and his parents. David, Kenny, Richard, and I usually go bowling as soon as we can get out of there which is right after we eat. For some reason Nanny Harris always makes a big turkey for everyone even though she's almost ninety. Mom is the youngest of eight children...good Irish Catholics." Barbara laughed and we all joined her.

Barbara and I spent more than an hour playing Chutes and Ladders with Carole. I realized then that she had missed out on all of the family interaction that I had always taken for granted. I was tired long before Barbara was and I thought that might be the reason why Carole liked her so much. Then I had a flash and realized that I was wrong. There was something that Barbara had that made Carole love her. Of course, her love for Barbara wasn't of the romantic kind that I held for her. Watching her now interacting with Carole and Barbara—my sister—I understood completely even though I'm a guy and we're all a little dense about stuff like this.

We showered and dressed—casual clothes—and left for my grandparents' apartment at 3:00, my bowling balls in my trunk, Barbara next to me and my littlest sister in the back with her head securely between mine and Barbara's. They lived on a main street in a not so great section of New Rochelle. In fact, they actually lived ON Main Street. I found a parking spot just down the block and we all clambered out of the car, my arms full of presents for our grandparents and for my Aunt and Uncle, the ones I actually knew.

After living with foster parents I was sure that Barbara was overwhelmed by the sea of people in the apartment. We had waited for our parents because it was just easier that way, mostly because I didn't know everyone's name and probably never would. Dad handled the gifts and Mom the introductions while I took the coats to the bedroom where I dropped them onto the bed.

My grandparents had what I had learned was a "railroad car" apartment. It was long and relatively narrow with the living room, parlor, bedroom, dining room, and kitchen in a straight line. There was but a single bathroom adjacent to the kitchen and, because the apartment occupied the entire side of the building there were plenty of windows for ventilation in the warm weather. I returned as quickly as possible to Barbara's side and I would have taken her hand had two of my sisters not held them already. I shooed them away with a laugh and led Barbara to the dining room where I found my cousins. That was hardly a surprise. As much as I loved to eat there was no way I could keep up with David. All of my cousins attended Catholic high schools—David at Iona Prep, Kenny and Brian at Salesian—both in New Rochelle--and Richard somewhere else in the Bronx. We weren't as close as the others, but we got along and I guessed that was enough. I introduced Barbara, noticing David's obvious and lecherous interest. He was about to make a comment and had he done so it would have ruined his Christmas, for sure. He noticed the steely look in my eyes and returned to his turkey breast sandwich.

I helped Barbara to a plate with some white meat, stuffing, and mashed potatoes with gravy then assisted her to a seat. There were plenty around the large room. I grabbed the last drumstick and some stuffing. That would be more than enough. We ate and drank apple cider as Barbara got acquainted with my cousins. Half an hour later we all walked out the door having hugged my parents, grandparents, and my aunt and uncle—David's and Kenny's parents. They jumped into David's beater, a 1950 Dodge coupe while we took my Olds, driving all the way to the lanes in Eastchester, just up the road from Albanese's restaurant, the site of our first real date.

I knew we would have a wait for an open lane so we used the time to find shoes and a ball for Barbara and Kenny and Richard. David had his own. We had spent quite a few Saturday nights bowling together last year once we were old enough to drive, but not yet all that interested in dating.

There were five of us on but a single lane so three games took almost three hours. I had always enjoyed bowling with my cousins and today was no different except that most of my attention went to Barbara rather than beating David into oblivion. He was an excellent athlete and would have been better than me had I not been struck by lightning. He averaged almost 190, but I had two games over 225 and one of 197. Barbara broke 125 all three times, just edging out Richard who was clearly no athlete.

We left just after eight that night, turning down David's invitation to stay for a pizza in the bowling alley snack bar. Barbara and I had something else in mind. I was sure that my cousins knew what was afoot, but wisely had kept their mouths closed. I was bigger and stronger than the three of them combined and they all knew that I'd never accept any kind of insult to her. It was fifteen minutes later that we found our usual spot at the end of the apartments. I had the engine off, but the radio on, and I was glad that the holiday music had come to an end. I had always found it fun at first, but I was more than tired of it long before Christmas had arrived.

Barbara was in my embrace as soon as the engine was off, not that she had far to go. She was almost in my lap all the way to what had become our favorite make-out spot. We kissed passionately for maybe five minutes before Barbara's hands found my belt, opening my zipper and pants in less than a minute. I raised my hips so she could lower both pants and briefs easily. My butt's first contact with the bare leather seat was shocking—that was for sure, but Barbara's warm hands on my cock and balls heated me up in a hurry.