The Freak Pt. 02 of 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was just a tub surrounded by a plastic curtain so we got in together once I had figured out how to work it and the water was warm enough. I washed Barbara with the motel's tiny bar of soap while she used the other on me. For some reason we decided that was hilarious and we laughed through the entire episode.

I dried Barbara while she did the best she could with her hair then we dressed and I took the key back to the office. I was surprised to find the owner still on the job. On the brief walk Barbara had asked if we could come back tomorrow. That meant that I had two things to discuss. "I'd like to book the room for another night and I think I owe you for a bath towel. I'm sorry, but she bled on it."

"You sure are an honest young man. Don't worry about the towel. I'm just glad you had the sense to use one. It'll be another fifteen for the room. I passed him another twenty and he amended the registration card. I left the office just a few minutes later. The clock on the wall said 1:54.

Barbara snuggled as closely to me as humanly possible for the entire drive home. We were ten minutes into the drive when Barbara looked up at me. "I can't believe that something so beautiful could be a sin."

"Welcome to the club. Truthfully, I find that a lot of the things that the Church considers to be sinful are ridiculous. Why do the priests and nuns always make everything so negative? If you don't attend Mass every Sunday you'll burn in hell. If you eat meat on Friday you'll burn in hell. If that's not bad enough, you don't even have to commit a sin to burn in hell. All you have to do is think about it."

"Yeah," she responded cheerfully, "you'll burn in hell for impure thoughts, or whatever."

"On the positive side you have to know that what you're doing is a sin for it to count. I don't consider what we did tonight to be wrong, let alone a sin. Here's something else—I find it hard to believe that someone who leads a good life, obeying the Commandments, won't get into Heaven unless he's Catholic. That just doesn't make sense. I think that a lot of the things we are told exist only so the priests can control the people. Why else use all those scare tactics? Instead why not tell people how great they'll feel if they attend Mass? I just don't understand it."

"Me neither, Jack; I do know this—what we did tonight was NOT WRONG. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced and tomorrow I want to do it again and again." She reached up to kiss my cheek. I agreed with her completely. Making love with Barbara was the single most amazing thing I could imagine.

I dropped her off a few minutes after 2:30 Saturday morning and, even then, neither of us wanted me to leave. Finally, I whispered, "The sooner I leave the sooner I'll be able to return. I'll call you first...right after I tell my family how happy I am." I leaned down for one more kiss before pushing her through the door. I was bone weary when I fell into bed around 3:00. Barbara had worn me out, something that hadn't happened in 130 consecutive basketball games. What a woman!