The Freak Pt. 02 of 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke my embrace to remove her jacket then her blouse and bra. She helped with her slacks and panties and less than two minutes later we were totally naked writhing around in my front seat. I knew we weren't going to have sex—not penetrative genital sex, but we would both cum sometime in the near future, hopefully more than once for her. The sensation of her velvet skin against mine was almost more than I could handle.

I lay on the seat under Barbara's beautiful and sexy body with her perfect breasts, flat tummy and graceful hips all within my reach. My cock was hard and oozing pre-cum trapped between our bodies. We kissed again, dry humping each other until Barbara sat up, reaching for the glove box and my dwindling supply of condoms. I joined her sitting just as she rolled the latex shield down my shaft. "It's really amazing the things I've learned since I began dating you," she joked. Then she kissed me quickly and began her stroking.

Her delicate hands with their long fingers were surprisingly strong as they wrapped around me. Tighter and tighter she gripped me as her hands moved with blurring speed. I came suddenly with a powerful thrust of my hips. Five more times semen exploded into the condom's tip until it was filled to overflowing. I fell back onto the seat exhausted from my sweet ordeal, watching as Barbara expertly slipped the used condom from my wilting organ. A few seconds later she threw the gooey mess out the window and then surprised the hell out of me by extending her tongue to my cock's tip. "Hmmm. Some of the girls at school have talked about the taste. It's not as bad as I thought...a little salty, but not bad."

"I'm glad you approve. I love the way you taste, by the way, and I plan a lengthy sample in a few minutes—my final Christmas present to you." Barbara said nothing, but then she didn't have to. Her smile said it all. I waited about five minutes before lifting her and laying her back onto the seat with her long shapely legs on either side of my head.

I began by gently kissing each of her silken thighs from her knees to her labia. Up and down I went, teasing her mercilessly until she was shaking in rabid anticipation. Long strokes with the broad of my tongue enflamed her labia until I gently penetrated her. I was using my tongue as I would a vacuum to slurp up as much of her nectar as possible. It was a losing battle in that regard, though. She was producing faster than any machine, let alone a human tongue, could possibly remove. She was shaking wildly and moaning almost non-stop by the time my mouth moved up to its ultimate target, her hot swollen bud.

Sucking it between my teeth brought her to her first explosive orgasm as she screamed into the night. She came again after only two minutes' gnawing, leaving her a panting groaning mess. I held her closely, but tenderly, warming her with my body at first then pulling her clothes from the back seat and helping her to dress even though I did most of the work. I threw my clothes on quickly then relaxed, listening to the radio and talking quietly with and loving Barbara.

I drove her home an hour later. My arms were full of her presents when she reached up for our final kiss of the day. "Thank you, Jack, for the best Christmas I've ever had. I never realized how much I missed having a family like yours. Good night, Jack. I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed her again then stood back while she opened the door. I carried her gifts in and placed them carefully under the tree. After a quick kiss, I was gone. It had been a long, but wonderful day for me, too.

>>>>>>

By agreement Barbara and I skipped Mass Sunday morning. I always thought that once a weekend was enough and, apparently, she agreed. Besides, Christmas had been an exhausting day. I did pick her up around 5:30 for dinner before a movie. Mr. and Mrs. Gleason thanked me again for their new TV telling me that they especially enjoyed watching it in bed. They asked about my family's Christmas so I answered whatever questions they had. Barbara had told them a lot, but there was always room for more. They were especially interested in hearing about my sisters. I was just telling them about Carole when Barbara walked out of her room to kiss my cheek. We left a minute later. I drove her to a restaurant that my parents liked. It was nothing special, but the food was decent and the setting was fairly elegant.

We sat at a banquette which we both enjoyed quite a bit more than either a table or a booth because we had plenty of room and our hands could roam with almost total privacy. I only knew that she had me hard before the salads had been delivered and she kept me that way until I paid the check with my credit card. I'd gotten the card at the suggestion of my financial manager—the person who saw to it that my bills were paid on time and that I had enough cash for my normal expenses. For that I had purchased a New York Tax-Free Bond Mutual Fund that brought me just over two percent on about $150,000—more winnings from the track over the past two years. Now that I was eighteen I'd be going even more often and I'd take Barbara with me.

The vacation was almost magical. I picked Barbara up at her apartment by 8:30 every morning, arriving at school just in time to tape and dress for practice. I was done and showered and we were out the door by 11:40. Then it was a quick lunch, usually at a nearby deli or Italian restaurant, before driving to the Mount Vernon Public Library just two blocks from my dad's shop. We both had long research papers that were due about a week after the break had ended. The one exception was Tuesday when Barbara and I carried her dress and shoes to my car in the morning and we showered and dressed at my home in preparation for our train ride into Manhattan for dinner and the play.

We went to a Chinese restaurant only a few blocks off Broadway. Because we were early we enjoyed a leisurely stroll after dinner to the theater. "That was the best Chinese food I've ever had, Jack. Mostly, all I've ever had was chicken chow mein. I really liked that yellow rice with the pork in it."

Barbara's hand was looped in my arm as we walked. Manhattan is pretty safe, but that didn't stop me from keeping an eye out for trouble which, fortunately, stayed away. We walked up to the Will Call window more than thirty minutes before curtain. I checked our coats and led Barbara to the bar. New York at the time was the only state I knew of where the minimum age for drinking was eighteen and not twenty-one. "Why don't we celebrate with a glass of champagne?"

Barbara shot me a wry smile as she asked, "Oh...and what might we be celebrating?"

"How about my lucky day at Mass?" We both knew when that was—the day that we'd met and I'd saved her life. We both had our ID's out as we approached the bar. They were checked carefully, even to the point of asking our addresses and dates of birth. We walked away, flute in hand, once I had paid.

"To lucky days...for both of us," Barbara said as we touched glasses and took our first sip. I rarely drank alcohol—booze and sports didn't mix well—and Barbara had never asked so Coke or Pepsi had been our norm until this moment. I wasn't overly fond of champagne, but it fit the bill this evening. Looking over the rim of the flute I took note once again of Barbara's beauty. Her hair shone like moonlight on the waves of Long Island Sound near my parent's bungalow. The iridescence of the opals and sparkle of the diamonds on her necklace and earrings was matched only by the twinkle of her eyes.

Apparently, I wasn't the only person to think so because an older woman stopped by to comment, "Your jewelry is really striking, my dear."

"Thank you, ma'am; they were a Christmas present from my boyfriend."

"Well, he must really love you to buy such a beautiful gift." She smiled as I nodded in reply. We finished our drinks and walked into the theater to find our seats. Two years later we went to see the movie and we laughed just as hard as we did that evening. There were times when we both had tears in our eyes. That was just how hard we were laughing.

We caught a cab after the play and were back in Pelham just in time for the submarine races. This time I took care of Barbara first; her orgasms leaving her semi-conscious when my teeth finally released her swollen clit. I caressed her lovingly—stroking her cheek and running my fingers through her hair--as she slowly recovered. It was some time later that she spoke. "I never dreamed that a boy would want to have my...well, you know, in his mouth just as I never thought I'd want to have his in mine. But...I think I'd like to try it even if I have no idea what I should do."

"Just don't use your teeth, okay?" She smiled in the dim light as she leaned forward. Her tongue found the helmet of my cock, swirling around it several times before lowering her entire mouth to my shaft. She used her hand to gently stroke me as her head bobbed up and down, her tongue teasingly washing me with every stroke. Damn! For an amateur she was doing one hell of a job.

I doubted that she was ready to swallow so I gave her plenty of advance notice. "I'm getting close, Barbara. You need to move." She did—just in time, directing my spray to her gorgeous breasts. The thick viscous liquid oozed slowly down their gentle slope. I was about to reach into the back seat for a towel I'd brought for exactly this reason when Barbara shocked the daylights out of me. Using her finger she scooped a dollop of semen from her left breast, licking it clean a second later. I sat there in utter amazement as all the semen on her chest found its way to her stomach.

She laughed when she saw the expression on my face. "I told you I thought the taste was interesting, didn't I? I find I like it even more than I thought. I think next time I'll just take all of it into my mouth. Would you like that?"

I couldn't help laughing. "Take a wild guess!" Barbara joined me, laughing crazily until we realized how loud we were. We dried ourselves with the towel and dressed. My watch said 12:30 exactly when she walked into her apartment.

>>>>>>

Friday was New Year's Eve and after practice we went to my house for lunch and relaxing before dressing for dinner and a party at teammate Richie's house for everyone in our senior class. There were only sixty-five of us, after all.

Dad and Mom reminded me to be extra careful driving. I would be, knowing how many drunks would be on the road. I drove Barbara to an excellent seafood restaurant in Larchmont with windows that overlooked the harbor on Long Island Sound. We sat at a table facing the water, holding hands through most of the meal which was exquisite. Barbara had a platter of fried shrimp while I had grilled scallops with an order of fries that we split. Topping off the meal was a delightful Coca-Cola on ice in lieu of wine. We also shared a hefty slice of cheesecake for dessert, leaving at 8:25 for the half-hour trip to Richie's house only two blocks from the high school.

I drove through two traffic stops on the fifteen mile trip even though I was driving five miles below the speed limit both times. My license and registration were checked both times and I was asked if I had anything to drink that evening. I shared a laugh with the officers both times when I replied, "Does Coke count?" I was relieved when I pulled to the curb near Richie's house. I'd managed to elude the drunks so far. Hopefully, I'd have the same success later when I took Barbara home. She was staying over, sleeping again in Carole's bed.

I'd been to Richie's several times before, either for a party or just to watch a football game with our mutual friends. In some respects his house reminded me of my grandparents' apartment. It was long and relatively narrow. There were living and dining rooms and a family room all in a row with the kitchen just off to the left about two-thirds of the way back. Most of my classmates were already there when we arrived and I was pleased to see that Richie's girlfriend Marlene remembered Barbara, welcoming her with Richie and introducing her to our classmates while I dropped our coats behind the couch along with about forty others.

We danced for about an hour, mostly slow ones with my arms around her waist and hers around my neck and helped ourselves to Cokes and pretzels, mostly having a wonderful time, until Barbara excused herself to use the bathroom. It was in the rear of the house and on the way back she was grabbed and groped by someone who shouldn't have been there. She didn't scream, but she did protest loudly enough that I heard her and, when I saw who had groped her, my expression turned to steel. Luckily, Marlene had also heard Barbara and she warned Richie and my teammates. Two of them intercepted me while two more walked back to have a polite word with Kenny Maples. Meanwhile, Marlene had rescued Barbara and was leading her back to me. Kenny took one look toward the front of the house and, seeing my anger, took off at the run—out the back door and gone.

I hugged Barbara once she assured me that she was okay. "I was shocked more than anything else. I couldn't believe that a friend of yours would do that."

"He's no friend of Freak's or mine either," Eli told her. "You must know how protective he is with his sisters. Well, last year sometime in the fall, I think, we walked into the cafeteria only to find Marie crying. It seems that asshole Kenny had stolen her ice cream money. We found out later that he'd been doin' it with all the junior high kids since the opening of school. We wanted to take care of him right then, but the teachers have a table in the cafeteria and we couldn't get near him without getting into trouble.

"Then at the end of the day Freak and I told a bit of a white lie to get out of class a few minutes early. We were waiting at the back door when he walked through. Freak grabbed him by the throat and walked him behind the auditorium. There are some high bushes there and we went behind one of the biggest. Then Freak told Kenny that he wanted his sister's ice cream money back. Stupid Kenny just laughed and told us that he had already eaten it.

"I still remember exactly what Freak said. 'No problem, asshole.' Then he punched that asshole in the stomach so hard that he lifted him more than a foot in the air. He threw up all over his shirt, pants, and shoes by the time he fell into a heap. 'Told you I'd get it back; and let me tell you this—you'll think this was a love tap if I ever hear that you've stolen some kid's lunch money again. I'll break every bone in your body.' Those were his exact words. Turned out there was no need; stupid Kenny quit school a week later. What a loser!"

Then Eli turned to me. "You need to leave him to us. Elmer, Tony, and I live in the Village and we have a lot of friends there. We know you'd like to kill that bastard, but if he's hurt the cops will come looking for you. We'll take care of him. That's a promise. There are plenty of us who hate that jerk and mostly for very good reasons." I looked at Tony and Elmer and they nodded. They were good friends and I knew their word was as good as gold. Barbara thanked them and especially Marlene and we went back to dancing.

Barbara was in my arms when the ball in Times Square fell. Our kiss lasted for more than five minutes. I hadn't yet told Barbara that I loved her, but I was sure that she knew, just as everyone there knew, as well. I tried to shake hands with my buddies, but they laughed. "You're a little late, Freak...like five minutes." I was sure that my face was a little red, but Barbara didn't care. She just grabbed me again and pulled me into another long deep kiss.

We joined my classmates for a late snack—one of those six-foot heroes—with some potato and macaroni salad. Barbara and I left just before two, driving carefully past the apartments where Barbara stripped me efficiently in only a minute. It wasn't long before she joined me. I recall thinking at the time that I'd never tire of feeling her incredible skin against mine. We kissed for a few minutes as our hands explored until I moved down to the seat, pulling Barbara on top of me.

She spun around, presenting her sweet pussy to my lips as she took my entire cock deeply into her mouth and throat. Up and down she moved as her tongue wrapped its way around my shaft. For a total amateur she was doing an incredible job on me, just as I was trying my best with her. I kissed her several times, eliciting a series of soft moans that died in her cock-stuffed mouth. The way she was sucking and licking my cock told me that I needed to get cracking. I had just penetrated her when she began to rub my balls.

After fucking her that way for a few minutes she startled me by whispering, "Cum for me, Jack. Cum in my mouth. I want to feel and taste you when you explode. Please!" Normally, I'd try to slow down my reactions, but it was hard to deny Barbara. I decided to let nature take its course and cum when I was ready...when the orgasm hit.

Rather than nosh on Barbara's clit I decided instead to tease her by running my tongue over her hard swollen bud as lightly as humanly possible. Her reaction was just the opposite of what I had anticipated. I could feel the waves of pleasure as they coursed through her body. She came quickly and, as she did, my face got a bath. About twenty seconds later it happened again. Her body shook wildly and I was again bathed in her aromatic juice. All told I continued for more than a minute and Barbara came seven times if I counted correctly. My face was covered in her goo. All this time she had been working my cock like a pro and her perseverance paid off. Barbara got her New Year's wish as I flooded her mouth and throat with my jizz. I couldn't speak for her, but I was exhausted. She turned around and lay on top of me, a huge smile on her face. That's when she noticed my face.

"What happened to your face, Jack?"

"You did," I replied with a little chuckle.

"Oh, no! Did I pee on you? I'm so sorry."

"No...no; it's not urine. Did you have seven orgasms?"

"I don't know. I kind of lost track. I don't know what you did to me, but it was incredible. I came quickly and then I kept on cumming and cumming. I didn't think it was ever going to stop."

"Well, every time you came I got flooded. I don't know what it was, but I'm glad I was able to do it for you."

She moved up a bit to look me straight in my eyes. "Me, too," she whispered just before pressing those sweet plump lips into mine once again. I checked out the dashboard clock and pointed at it—3:26, time to head on home.

Everyone was asleep when we walked through the back door. We turned left so Barbara could take a quick shower. She had left her night gown and robe here in anticipation. I closed the bathroom door and began to turn the couch into my bed when I felt a hand on my arm. Barbara was standing there naked. Damn, but she was a beautiful woman. "Come and join me," she whispered.

I laughed. "Funny! You have got to be kidding. There is no way that two of us will fit in there. It's all I can do on my own. Thanks for the offer, though--maybe someday, but not tonight." I gave her a quick kiss and she returned to the bathroom, a pout on her face. Ten minutes later she came out, kissed me quickly and walked to the living room. I followed so I could turn the stairway lights on for her and off once she was safely upstairs. I showered quickly, mostly to wash my groin and my face, knowing what my parents would think if they saw me covered with Barbara's juice. It was almost four by the time I crawled under the covers.

>>>>>>

We slept in New Years Day and I would have stayed in bed after 10:00 had I not been invaded by an eight year-old monster named Carole. "C'mon, J.J., get up so we can play." Did I mention that she was jumping on my chest at the time?