The Freaky Friday Curse

Story Info
Mom and son swap bodies for a day.
7.6k words
4.39
20.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Robertsons were a family of three that lived in a fancy apartment in New York City. The father, William, was a businessman. The mother, Rachel, was a stay-at-home wife. And their only child, Nick, was just your ordinary 18-year-old high school senior.

Will was on a business trip in Japan for a week, and after four days, it really got boring for Rachel; the only thing she was doing was cleaning the house and making dinner for their son. Speaking of Nick, like always, he came back very late in the afternoon. She asked where he had been, he didn't answer and went into his room.

She felt quite jealous of Nick; sure, she probably had more free time than him, but she wasn't as outgoing as him. "Oh how I want to be young again." she pondered that to herself when she went to bed.

...

The next morning, she woke up and everything felt off. She wasn't in her room. In fact, it looked more like her son's room. She lifted the bed sheets and was horrified. Not only was she fully nude, she now had a penis. Nick's penis to be exact.

"What the--!" she then heard a feminine scream, probably her son waking up in her body. She wanted to rush in to see him, but didn't want to make it completely awkward, with her being naked and all, so she quickly put on a pair of his boxers and ran to her old room. She saw her old body looking down at itself in shock. "Nick?" she asked 'herself'.

Her body looked up at her "Mom?" he asked in her voice. She nodded. He again looked at his new body. "How is this even possible, why am I in your body?" He asked his old self. He was just as confused as her.

Rachel wondered how this could be happening before getting an epiphany. "It must be the Freaky Friday curse."

"The what?"

"You know like the movie, where two people swap bodies during a Friday."

"Wasn't it between the same gender like a mother and daughter?"

"Well, yeah, but it could also be between different genders as well."

"Oh.''

They both were now silent, thinking how they were going to get through this day, especially Rachel since it's still a school day and she had to go as him.

"So, guess I'll have to go to school pretending to be you," she walked out of her old room.

"Yeah, about that." Nick scratched the back of his head.

"What is it?" she turned her head back to him.

"Eh, it's nothing." he forgot what to say.

She just shrugged it off and continued walking in an exaggerated feminine way.

...

Some awkward adjustments and a quick breakfast later, Rachel was ready to go to school. She wore Nick's regular clothes, some t-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. She looked at her son, who was slouching on the couch watching TV, still wearing the nightgown.

"Look, Nick, I know you don't want to be in a woman's body, but it doesn't mean you can't just do nothing for the entire day."

"I just don't want to do anything that might mess up your life."

"Oh Nick, how nice of you, but it's not like I am doing anything important with my life, other than cleaning up this house and grocery shopping. So do what you wanna do since those are already covered, okay? Your dad will not be back until Sunday; he won't have any clue that this thing ever happened."

"Okay, bye mom!" and with that, she left, leaving him alone.

He sighed and continued watching TV. After an hour, he turned it off and looked at his new cleavage. He couldn't ignore it for any longer; besides, mom allowed him to do anything with her body.

He took off the nightgown, finally seeing his mom fully naked, which was both weird and sexy at the same time. He grabbed his big breasts moving them in all directions. Soon after, he put one of them in his mouth to suck on. It felt so arousing. He then noticed that the lower areas of his body were getting more wet. He tried to remember what he was taught in school, pressing two of his fingers on his new vagina, and started rubbing it before inserting them deeper. Nick began to moan as he kept going and going, using one hand to play with his breast, and the other to play with his pussy.

"This feels way more satisfying than stroking cock." he thought to himself, getting faster at it before he finally came. He scooped up some of the leaking juices and put it in his mouth. It tasted so good.

He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water felt amazing on his new skin; he squirted some body wash and rubbed it across his crotch and chest. "Oh yeah, that hit the spot!" he said in a satisfied voice. He started to feel horny again, so he continued. After plenty more masturbating, he got out of the shower and dried himself off with a towel, then wrapped it around his waist, like he was still in his old body.

He walked to his new bedroom, enjoying how his bare breasts bounced. He picked up his mom's phone-- well, his phone for today-- and took some selfies of his new body. "Hope Mom likes these pictures of herself!" he said to himself.

He removed the towel, giving one good slap on the ass for the fun of it, and opened his mom's closet. "Okay, let's see what kind of clothes you have." There wasn't much, most of it were dresses and underwear; he guessed she wasn't a big fan of pants.

Starting off with the panties, it was easy enough, he just found the one that had his favorite color red, and put them on. The soft fabric caressing his bush felt amazing. Now for the bra, he found one that matched, now the real struggle began. "How do women wear these things!" he yelled to the world as he struggled to put it on. It took about thirty more seconds before he gave up completely, and threw it across the room. He finally then tried out the dresses, choosing a red slinky one. It complemented his figure very nicely.

He put on the high heels and began trial walking, so he couldn't fall on his face every time he took a step; soon enough he improved. He checked his mom's phone to see the time, And saw it was now 10:00 am. "Okay, the place might soon open." He grabbed the purse after putting in the phone, the keys and wallet and left the apartment.

Walking the city's streets, as a woman, was an interesting experience; not only was he a few inches shorter, but he couldn't stop his ass from swinging side to side. Not to mention his braless chest was bouncing like crazy, the dress couldn't contain them as he had theorized.

As he walked along the pavement, he noticed a lot more gazes from the men that he passed. He didn't know how to feel about it. It's not like he picked the most modest dress to wear, so these reactions were more or less expected, plus there's the fact that he didn't even put on a bra.

"Nice rack!"

He looked around to see where the voice was coming from, to find that it was from the local bum, named Bill. Bill occasionally moved in Nick's neighborhood for a day or two, before going somewhere else. He wasn't that bad compared to other bums, though he was a bit of a pervert. Nick always gave him a dime when he stumbled upon him, so he thought to give him something better today.

"Oh, you like my 'rack', huh?" Nick asked, getting closer to the bearded hobo.

"I sure do ma'am!" he said with an enthusiastic tone.

"Well, if you like it that much..." Nicked grabbed his top and exposed his melons to the homeless man, "... then here, have a look!"

Bill had the look of both shock and amazement; Nick just had a cheeky grin, as he put his breasts back into the dress, and walked away showing off his nice ass.

After a few more minutes of walking, he arrived at his destination, which was the local arcade. One of the more interesting things about this place was that you could buy beer there, and since he was now in his early 40s, he could do it.

He entered the place and met up with the clerk. "Hi ma'am, how many coins do you want?" the clerk asked, barely focusing on Nick's face and more on his big chest. Nick didn't mind that, as his mom did have a nice pair.

"Hmmm, about a hundred, and also your best beer." He paid the clerk and got what he ordered. A small bucket of coins and ice cold beer. He tasted the beverage, it was so bitter, but hey, every adult drinks this, so he continued.

He spent two hours playing almost every game in this place, even buying some more beer, which made him a bit tipsy; guessing women really can't take that much alcohol. There weren't any other people around, since it was pretty early in the day. Which was a bit of shame, as Nick would have loved to see some boys being awestruck to see a sexy MILF playing games here.

Usually, Nick spent time at the arcade with his best friend Andy. However, Andy was currently sick and not going to school, so they hadn't been able to hang out. It had occurred to Nick that he could go see Andy, but just because his mom had said he could do what he wants, this didn't mean he should risk getting her sick. Nick wasn't yet discounting a visit to his friend because he really had more on his mind than checking on his pal. Seeing the men looking at him had made his new vagina feel tingly and anxious and he was extremely curious about what it would feel like to have a penis inside his borrowed body. Sure, he felt a little guilty for these thoughts, seeing as it was his mom's body he was looking to share with his best friend, but hey, how many chances does a guy have to live the day out as a woman?

"You play pretty good!"

He turned around to see the person who startled him. It was a girl. She was shorter in stature, but had longer blonde hair compared to his mom's short ginger hair. She had a pink t-shirt, a short skirt and some sandals, she also wore a backpack. Nick thought that she might be in her early 20s.

"Uh, thank you!" He took the compliment.

"My name is Jenny, What's yours?" She asked.

"Ni-eh Rachel." He stopped himself from saying his real name.

"Okay Rachel, do you still have some coins left?"

He checked. "Uh yeah, there still is. Why do you ask?"

"Well I thought maybe we can have a dare but since you might be drunk it would not be that good of an idea."

"Don't worry, I am not that drunk. What kind of dare is it?"

"I dare you to play with me and every time one of us loses a match we remove one piece of clothing, and if one of us completely loses we will have to walk around the streets naked."

He got more interested, but had second thoughts; his mom did say to have fun in her body, but this might be too much. But then again, this could be his only chance to try streaking in a woman's body. "All right, which game do we play?"

"The one you're playing right now!" She pointed at the Mortal Kombat 9 arcade cabinet; this was his favorite.

She took one of the coins and inserted it into the slot and so did he. The character select came up and he immediately chose Jade. Jen followed, putting a coin into the second player slot and picked Scorpion.

The first round started, and she began kicking his ass. He barely grasped what was going on, he really shouldn't have drank too much.

"Damn, I lost so fast."

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah, besides these things were killing my feet." He took off one of his heels. "I will let you win again, but after that, I won't hold back." He said with the most confidence. It almost sounded like he was trying to flirt with her.

She didn't have a response, only a slight giggle and they continued playing. He lost his second high heel, then he kicked it in high gear, beating her in the third round.

"All right, since you started with the footwear, guess I'll do it too."

She took off one of her sandals and so it went on, losing one piece of clothing after every match, now only things were left where her bra and panties. Not like she wasn't trying, this older woman was really kicking her ass. She finally got a win which surprised Nick, he decided to take off his panties first.

"One more loss and you win." he said with enthusiasm.

"Don't tease me!" she said. She lost once again, losing her bra.

He had a giant smirk on his face, seeing the fully exposed breasts of Jenny. They weren't as big as his, but they were pretty ample enough for her age.

She cursed to herself. "Okay, give me that beer!" she demanded. He willingly gave her the half empty bottle, drank all of it and then threw it onto the ground. "One final round!"

It was the hardest fight of them all, both wanted to win, but at the same time wanted to lose, especially Nick. He, most of the time, let Jenny hit him right before he pulled a x-ray move. In the end they both lost, each got a lucky final hit.

"Well that's surprising." Nick said in disbelief as he looked at Jenny. "Well we both technically lost so..." he immediately took off his dress.

Jenny was stunned admiring his mature female form; she was very into MILFS, especially the ones with big boobs. She wanted to touch them so badly, but decided she could wait. She took off her last undergarment and then started putting all their clothes in her backpack. "Okay I'm gonna put our stuff here." She lifted it to put it on her shoulders. Nick grabbed his purse and they both walked away from the cabinets, surprising some dudes who just got here.

"Well, I am guessing you both lost Jenny's bet?" the cashier asked, hinting that this wasn't the first time.

How come Nick never knew about this before? There was, like, a rumor about an arcade princess who would do these kinds of bets. Guess it was all true then.

Her response was a just quiet "Yeah" and they walked away; the cashier admired their naked bouncing on each step taken as they walked out of the building.

Nick felt a bit embarrassed seeing that several pedestrians were already looking at them.

"You don't mind this?" she asked him.

"Me? Nah I ain't no pussy." He tried to act macho, putting his hands on his hips.

"Says the one who has pussy!" She pointed at his trimmed bush. Nick just blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "Okay, okay, okay, it's fine. Anyway, where do you wanna go now?"

After getting his composure back, Nick cleared his throat. "I originally wanted to go home but I think we're gonna do a little detour before that."

"Sure, whatever you say!"

...

They were now at Andy's place, which was a smaller apartment than Nick's, but it wasn't that bad; his friend lived on the first floor on the backside of the building.

Nick had to block his face on his way here from the onlookers who were taking pictures of him and Jenny, so his mom wouldn't get in trouble. Though, it was tempting to do a pose in front of them. He took out 'his' phone and pressed each button trying to remember Andy's number before he pressed to call.

After a few seconds, the call was answered. "Who's this?" a voice from the other side questioned.

Yup that was him on the phone. "Hello Andy, this is Nick's mom!" Nick answered, trying to sound more feminine in a way to fit his mom's mannerisms.

"Oh Mrs Robertson, why are you calling me?"

"Well my son told me that you are sick, so I thought maybe I could visit you. Are your parents at home?"

"Well now, they won't be back until at least next week. They didn't want to get infected by my cold, so I don't think it's a good idea for you to come here."

"No, it will be fine. I just wanna check up on you?"

"All right, but I did warn ya."

The call ended, and Nick immediately deleted the number just to be safe.

Jenny was confused by his plan. "So we're gonna surprise your son's friend with this?" hinting at them being both naked.

"Well yeah, if you're not interested you can leave or wait for me outside."

"Nah, I'll stick with you!"

Before they could proceed, they heard a very loud "Hi!".

Looking to their right, they saw a topless woman walking towards them. She only had ragged jeans and low heels on. Her breasts were perfectly perky and she had a joyful demeanor.

"Seems you two are going in your full birthday suits I see?!" She asked, sounding more Californian than New Yorker.

Guessing she was a tourist. "Yup!" Nick had to keep his eyes away from the woman's chest.

"Well have a good day!" The woman just smiled and walked away.

'That was interesting.' He thought, as they went inside the apartment. Nick rang the doorbell and waited for his friend to answer.

Andy opened the door and was surprised to see his friend's mom completely naked, with another girl who was also naked. He had no response before letting them in, trying not to ogle their beautiful bodies. He saw how slowly 'Mrs Robertson' put down 'her' purse deliberately showing off 'her' ass, though the other woman just casually took off her backpack.

"Hello Mrs Robertson, mind if I ask you wh-why you are nude?" he asked, closing the door. He looked at the other naked chick "And who is this?"

"I just wanted to try out streaking, being stuck at home without my husband has made me quite lonely. Oh, and this is my new friend Jenny."

Jenny just waved at Andy and waved back.

Nick looked around, pretending that he had never been here. "Is this your room?" he pointed at the actual room.

"Yes, yes it is." Andy said, as he started 'coughing'.

Nick began to suspect that he might be faking it, but he wanted to find it out in a special way. "Can we go in?" he asked.

"NO, NO, NO, YOU CAN'T!" Andy immediately bolted to his room and shut the door. "It's for your safety!"

"Oh Andy, let us in! We're gonna keep our distance I promise." Nick pleaded manipulatively.

There was a brief silence before Andy answered. "Fine, you can enter."

Nick and Jenny walked into the room. He looked around the room, still pretending that he hadn't been here. It was your average boy's room, messy and filled with a lot of stuff like games, comics, and some posters on the walls. Nick then saw a porno mag on the floor, picked it up and opened it looking like he had never seen it before.

"Oh Andy, you're a very naughty boy." Nick said almost sounding seductively, seeing pages and pages of naked ladies almost getting aroused like he was still a horny male.

"HEY don't touch it!" Andy lounged at him, taking away the magazine while fake coughing on his way back to the bed.

Now Nick knew this whole cold thing was bullshit. "Andy, are you really sick?" He hid his realization with a poker face, looking deeply into the cute brown eyes of Andy. Did he actually find Andy cute, or was it his mother's hormones.

"Yeah, I am sick..." Andy fake coughed again "... see?"

"Well that's a shame because I wanted to use my nice big tits to massage your nice cock." Nick said it seductively, using his hands to move his said tits and stopped immediately after. "But, at least, I can give you a good show with Jenny." He looked at the young woman deeply with his lustful green eyes before going closer for a kiss, then moving closer to wrap his arms around her waist.

Jenny retreated her head back a little to catch some breath; she was not ready for this action, slightly moving her face away from him before looking back at him. "Finally!" she whispered and went back to kissing him.

Andy was absolutely titillated by his friend's hot mom and some other chick making out; the way they caressed each other's upper bodies, with their hands going up and down on their thighs. He liked it when Jenny squeezed 'Mrs Robertson's' big ass and then started to suck on her tits with her hot mouth, which made the older woman moan in pleasure. It drove him crazy, not to mention his boner was getting harder. "OKAY! OKAY! I was faking it!" he admitted.

"Oh really?" Nick turned his head towards Andy's direction.

"I mean, I kinda was sick for a few days, my parents thought it was Covid, so they quarantined me and went on a vacation. Actually, it was just a common cold; my parents are very paranoid sometimes."

"I understand..." said Nick. He let go of Jenny, making her annoyed that he ended it so soon. "Your parents are away, leaving you all alone with your dirty books." He walked up to him, towering Andy with his magnificent mom's body. "How about you put away that magazine and I will show you the real thing." He had a cheeky grin, as he came down to his knees, moving his focus from his friend's cute face to his crotch. His mouth began to salivate at the huge bulge protruding through the soft fabric.