The Freaky Friday Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy didn't protest the 'milf' from lowering his pajama pants and exposing his erect cock to the open air.

Nick had a glee in his eyes, then turned his head back to Jenny. "Oh wow! Hey Jen, come join me, it's big enough for both of us!"

"No thanks, not interested." She declined the offer.

"Suit yourself." Nick whispered to himself, as he focused back on the large male member. It was seven inches long and it reeked of an odor that only a male could have. And he loved it. He didn't know why, guessing it was his mom's hormones kicking into high gear. "May I start?" he asked seductively.

Andy only nodded in agreement; he soon felt his dick being submerged by those big juicy twin peaks as they started massaging it.

Nick used his head to move his tits up and down on Andy's dick. He moved his eyes away from the cock, and focused back on his friend's face; he knew his buddy was enjoying this, just by his pleasurable groaning.

They kept their routine, their breaths turning into pants, as Nick quickened the pace to a point where his boobs almost started to hurt a little. But he didn't care, as he was so close to the climax, he already saw pre-cum already leaking from the flesh faucet. He put his mouth onto the first half of the mast without hesitation, he could feel it spasming in his hot mouth. Soon enough, it began violently erupting and a whole load of seamen entered his face hole. The sudden force made him back away and fall on his ass. He arched his neck as he swallowed the salty substance, it felt both disgusting and delicious. He looked back on his friend, he didn't expect to do a titjob on him, let alone swallow his cum; then again, he didn't expect to be inside his mom's body in the first place.

"Oh that felt good, thank you Mrs Robinson." Andy was panting.

"Don't worry, my little Andy..." Nick took some deep breaths "... the pleasure has been all mine."

They both heard quiet moaning, looking at the direction of the sound they saw Jenny fingering herself.

"Liked what you saw?" Nick asked, getting his breathing back to normal..

She had an awkward staredown between the other two people in the room. "Uh, I guess." She started to blush slightly, as she retracted her fingers away from her vagina.

"Now you wanna join in?" Andy was eager to hear her answer, his shaft quickly regained its hardness.

"Well, now that I am more in the mood... yes!" she said, walking slowly to Andy, trying to show off her slim feminine legs before she was close enough to him. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

He stared blankly before starting to look around. "Uh, I don't have one." he gave a shrugged expression.

She had a disappointed look on her face after that response. She took a big sigh "Fiiine, I'll get it from my backpack, get comfortable!" She walked away and Andy did what he was told, laying down on his bed after completely removing his pants and taking off his shirt.

This gave Nick an idea. He got on the bed and slowly moved his left leg over Andy's face; Andy had pure glee in his eyes. "Are you hungry?" Nick asked, looking down on his friend with a hint of smugness.

"Yes!" Andy answered deeply.

"Well, your dish has been served, bon appetit!" Nick lowered his thick thigh, smothering his best friend with his mom's pussy, and then slightly moving his hips side to side, doing sort of a little dance.

Jenny returned back with a condom and got a good view of Nick facesitting Andy. It gave her more incentive to join in. Getting on the bed, she opened it and put the translucent rubber over the saliva-covered cock, moving her lower body closer to it, slowly inserting herself on top of the male object. It felt like it was expanding her inner walls, as she went lower and lower before meeting the dead end of the seven inches of man meat before moving her hips up and down on the shaft.

Nick enjoyed his pussy grinding on his friend's face, he bit his lower lip and closed his eyes, as he could feel his pussy getting wetter.

While that was happening, Jenny was quickening the pace and also getting wet, making her moan louder. She then slapped Nick's big ass, which made him yelp and turn his head to look at her; his reaction wasn't annoyance but something else.

"Oh you wanna finish what we started, huh?" he asked between his soft moans. He lifted his thighs so he could do a 180 to directly face her, and then softly landed his ass on Andy's face again. He gave a quick look at Andy. "All right pretty boy, start eating my pussy!"

His friend immediately began munching, which made Nick vibrate with pleasure, as he turned back to Jenny and kissed her.

All three felt the sweet climax simultaneously, with Jenny and Nick arching their backs, screaming in ecstasy. A few moments later, she rose up revealing the filled up condom and went out of the room, probably going to the bathroom.

"Ah, this felt good, thank you Andy." Nick turned his head to look down on him, his face was completely covered by his mom's ass, with only his blondish hair being visible. He could only hear mumbling coming from him. This made him giggle like a girl, wait-- he was now a girl. Oh, if only Andy knew about the swap his reaction would be so hilarious.

But his thoughts about that stopped when he felt something down there, not like before when he was aroused, more like...

"Oh shit!" he jumped off the bed sprinting to the bathroom, ignoring his boobs flopping all around. He barged in, surprising Jenny who was just cleaning herself up. Lifting the toilet seat he spread eagle and released his bodily fluids like he was still a man. He closed his eyes in relief. "Ahh that felt good..." it finally stopped so he looked down. Thankfully, he didn't piss all over the floor, he took a big sigh and moved away from it as he flushed, meeting the gaze of Jenny, who was staring at him blankly. There was a brief moment of awkwardness in the air.

...

It felt like Nick's apartment was further than he thought. Maybe it was because they had to walk slowly, so as not to step on some broken glass on the pavement. Also maybe because of his sexual encounter with Andy; he still didn't believe he had just done that in his mom's body. He did tell him not to ever mention this to anyone.

They finally arrived at their journey's end. They chose the safer option of using the stairs because the neighbors often used the elevator, and Nick wasn't ready to talk to any of them, they both were still butt naked.

His place was on the top floor, so it took more time, but at last, they got inside.

"Nice place." Jenny took off her backpack and looked around at his apartment.

"My husband is on a business trip and we have a few hours before my son comes back from school." He put his purse on the kitchen island.

"Good, just enough time to order some pizza and have some more fun." Jenny fell on the couch enjoying the cold leather touching her naked skin. Nick agreed to that, and ordered two large pizzas with some sodas on the side.

It took about twenty minutes until the pizza boy arrived, who was surprised to see a nude MILF answering the door. "Ah, that will be thirty-three dollars and sixty-five cents!" The boy could barely speak, thanks to the erection building up in his pants.

The 'MILF' spotted that, and got a small smirk on 'her' face. "Here, keep the change!" 'She' gave him a hundred dollars. The boy quickly disappeared after handing out the delivered goods.

Nick sat on the couch, giving Jenny one of the pizza boxes and a soft drink; he also opened his own, taking one slice and turned on the TV.

...

Rachel had a blast, it had been a long time since she was in high school but this time was different-- this time, she was a boy. It was, at first, awkward since she didn't really ask that much about her son's life other than school. She knew which classes she had to go to, and also kept her mouth shut, so Nick wouldn't suffer telling embarrassing explanations next week.

But it all worked out in the end, mainly because her son's best friend was sick at home, so one problem was out of the picture. Weirdly, she got a personal visit from the black gym teacher Ms Andrews during lunch. She had met her during one of the parent-teacher meetings when she was in her old body, the teacher's real name was Blake, also she was the youngest teacher in the school at only 28 years old.

Oh yeah, the gym class, it was amazing. Seeing all these hot, half-naked boys in the changing room turned her on, to the point where she got a boner. She had to hide it, so as not to completely ruin her son's life. She was okay with him using her body to do anything he wanted since her life was a bit too boring and very carefree. Besides, this whole body-swap thing was only for one day.

Overall, it was a pretty good day, there wasn't even any homework, so she got really lucky. The only weird thing was Ms Andrews; seriously, it felt she was watching her more than the other students, she even had some lustful undertones in her eyes. Why did Nick never mention this back home? Did he even notice?

This class was the final one for today, and she wanted to be the last one to go in the shower after all the other boys had left, mainly because she didn't want them to see her boner. The damn thing was still hard after all that. Finally, the last boy had left and now she could go to the shower.

"Mister Robertson!"

Before she could do anything, the voice of Ms Andrews came right behind her. She turned her head to face the imposing six-foot-five-inch figure towering over her.

The teacher was a few inches taller than her son's body. She could also see her exposed abs, her hard, sexy, black abs. She wanted to lick them so bad. 'Wait what am I thinking?' she shook her head just for that deprived thought.

"Uh, Ms Andrews, what would seem to be the problem?" She asked.

"Please call me Blake when it's just the two of us." The teacher said it casually, like she was her son's friend or something. "Anyway, it's time for our personal exercise."

"Our personal what?" She was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Have you forgotten? We do this almost every afternoon after classes, especially on Friday."

"Can I at least put my clothes back on?"

"No, you don't need 'em!"

That was weird, what was she implying? Not wanting to cause any more suspicion, she answered with "Y-yes ma'am!" and followed her to the school's gym hall again, there already was a yoga blanket in the middle.

"Now take it off!" Andrews ordered.

"WHAT?" A loud question escaped from the former mother's mouth. This was getting weird, not only was her son having a personal yoga session with the gym teacher, it was naked yoga!

"You heard me, take off your briefs." She said it more clearly. When her 'student' refused again she just took off her sports bra.

This shocked Rachel, not just what the teacher was doing in front of a student, but that this turned her on. She could feel her underwear tightening, thanks to her rock-hard boner.

"Here, I am taking mine off as well." She also removed her pants, fully revealing her fit muscular body "Now, your turn."

Rachel was appalled by all of this. Sure, Ms Andrews was pretty attractive, she had the body of a warrior goddess, but this all felt wrong. "Why are you doing this?" She had so many questions.

"Did you get amnesia or something, we have been doing this for some time now." she explained.

"What?!"

"Hey don't play dumb, you were the one who started it! Perving on me, while I was doing this right before last year's summer break. I saw you and immediately pinned you down, you tried to explain that it was some kind of a stupid bet that your friend made. I didn't care that much, besides I did like people looking at my body. Loved it since my championship days." She clarified. "And so, now we have had this personal 'thing' ever since."

This was a huge shock for Rachel. She always wondered why her son was always so late, but she didn't expect this.

"But if you don't want it today, fine, you can go now." She said in defeat, as she picked up her clothes.

"Wait!"

She stopped and looked at her 'student'.

"Let's do it, this is something that I always look forward to!" Rachel tried to say something that her son would say in this situation.

Blake looked at her, now with joy on her face. She threw her clothes away and quickly used her foot to yoink off Rachel's boxers, immediately making her fall on the yoga blanket. The teacher got on her knees and gently grabbed her 'student' by the balls, then moved her hand upwards to 'his' erect shaft, and began casually stroking it. After a few strokes, she put her tongue on the male sex organ before engulfing it completely with her mouth, and started to suck it.

Rachel began moaning, no wonder her husband loved blowjobs; the way the teacher used her wet hot mouth felt amazing. Then Blake did a reverse bridge while still having the cock in her mouth and showed Rachel the full few of her ass. Seeing the opportunity, Rachel lifted her upper body closer to it, and used her son's tongue on the teacher's pussy. She wanted to get deeper, but she didn't want to lose balance. Just as Rachel felt like she was about to cum, Blake immediately did a bridge kickover. The sudden change made her hold it in, so she wouldn't splooge on the yoga mat.

"What the hell?" She asked in frustration.

"Oh no, Nicky, I don't want you to waste your load in my mouth." She spread her ass cheeks. "I want you to unleash it here."

Rachel quickly lunged at her and rammed her throbbing cock up her asshole. Blake moaned loudly, as Rachel kept going at it. She did a rapid in-and-out of her ass before finally cumming into Ms Andrew's butthole, filling it up with her son's semen. Rachel backed away from her, and fell on the yoga blanket again feeling exhausted. After a brief moment of enjoying the afterglow, she took a glance at her dick, it was still erect.

Blake turned around, seeing the still erect pecker. "Ready for round two?" she asked with a smirk. The mom-turned-son nodded in agreement. The teacher went closer and slowly lowered herself, feeling the cock entering her pussy. She began slowly going up and down on it, while holding 'his' hands.

Now was Rachel's chance, she lunged at her going for her. Blake didn't know how to respond when she saw her yoga partner kissing and licking her abs, only giving 'him' a warm smile.

It didn't take much time before Rachel unleashed her son's seed and Blake screamed in pleasure, as she came, as well. The gym teacher raised up slightly to get off her dick, just so, as she cuddled up with her 'student' for comfort. "Ah that felt good, wouldn't you agree?" She asked softly.

"Y-yeah." Rachel could barely speak, she was beyond exhausted. "But I need to go now."

"No!" She held her more tightly, giving her a small kiss on the forehead for good measure. "Don't leave yet!" she begged.

Rachel thought about it and decided to stay with Blake for a while; besides, she didn't want to intrude on what her son was doing back home.

...

Nick was still on the couch naked with Jenny grinding each other. He always wanted to try scissoring and it was better than he expected, their black leather couch is gonna need some serious cleanup.

'Ah this is the best day ever!' Nick quietly said to himself, in pure bliss; even this could be way hotter if it was with Ms Andrews.

Wait, oh fuck, he forgot to mention that to his mom! Oh well, it's too late now. 'Hope she enjoyed the surprise.' He thought to himself. Then his mom's phone rang.

"I'll get it!" Jenny stopped their hot lesbian sex and walked to her bag to grab the purse and take out the phone.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Someone named 'Willy'" She replied.

Nick felt his world was crashing down, though he tried to hide it with a poker face. "I think it's my husband." He took the phone and answered. "Hi honey!"

"Hello babe, how's it going?" William asked casually.

He thought of words to say, so as not to cause suspicion. "Oh the usual, nothing but taking care of the apartment."

"Good, just wanted to let you know that I'm back in the States."

This bombshell gave Nick a sudden look of horror. "O-oh, that's great!" The voice of amazement was masking the F-bombs that were happening in his head right now. "But, I thought you would be back on Sunday?"

"Yeah, I thought so too, but then Mr Koji Yamatomo decided to agree to the deal sooner than expected." He continued "Seriously only 3 days after I arrived. So I spent Thursday enjoying Tokyo, then I took the earliest flight to NYC this morning. I will be home in thirty minutes if the traffic isn't horrendous as usual, so hope you're ready for big Willy, babe, because it's ready for you. Bye!"

Nick put his phone down and looked at Jenny.

"What's wrong?"

"I think you need to leave, my da--I mean, my husband will arrive soon!"

"Okay, guess I'll give back your stuff and head out." They immediately put back on their clothes, though Nick skipped the heels since he didn't need them now.

Jenny gave him a kiss on the lips thanking him for today and then left. Those thirty minutes of waiting were the most suspenseful he had ever experienced. Hopefully that pizza and soda washed out Andy's yogurt. The door opened and he saw his father, or according to his new body, his husband.

He greeted 'her' by hugging and giving kisses on the neck and on the lips. "Missed me?" he asked, looking into Nick's eyes.

"Yeah, I did." He was running out of words to say to his dad before he gave Nick another kiss and swept him off his feet.

Nick didn't know how he would get through this; his dad shouldn't even be here right now. But his new female hormones try to calm him mentally, saying that this is what his parents do most of the time when he is not at home.

Will sauntered to 'their' bedroom and tossed Nick onto the mattress and then Will began to take his clothes off. Nick was shocked at the sight of his dad's naked penis. It really was big, not as big as his cock but close!

Will cracked his knuckles before slowly crawling onto the bed, like a tiger that's about to pounce on its prey; he got close enough for another kiss before trying to take off Nick's dress.

Nick didn't protest when Will successfully did, and allowed him to start softly groping his breasts. He moaned softly; this was better than when he explored them with his own hands. His dad/husband had the hands of an angel, pleasing every bit of his big knockers, the action made him shiver with arousal. "Okay, I can't take this anymore! I need your cock!" He wasn't thinking straight anymore, taking off his soaked panties and revealing his mom's magnificent pussy.

Will got a devious grin, as he grabbed both of Nick's legs so he could slide his big Willy into the vulva. It made Nick make an audible gasp, feeling the cock expanding his inner walls. Soon, a slow rhythm began, as Will's dick was going in and out.

Nick was now holding onto the bed sheets moaning in pleasure. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!" he begged like a slut.

"You want me to fuck you harder?" Nick only nodded. "ALL RIGHT THEN I WILL FUCK YOU HARDER!" He quickened the pace, going more balls deep into Nick.

Nick moaned rapidly, feeling every bit of his body shake, as his pussy juices surrounded his dad's cock. Will gave his final thrust and ejaculated into 'wife's' womb. But Nick felt it wasn't enough, so he pushed his tired dad on to his back so that he was now on top. "Okay, my turn to fuck your big Willy!" he started bouncing on his shaft, the shaft that gave him life eighteen years ago.

He didn't know if he would get pregnant or not, if they kept fucking, but then again, it would be his mom's problem tomorrow, not his.