The Freaky Friday Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Rachel was going into the elevator, she pushed the button that led to her apartment floor. While she was waiting, she thought about what she did today. She couldn't get Ms Andrews out of her head. After resting on the yoga blanket they both went into the shower together to have more fun. She closed her eyes, remembering when they made out in the warm water and rubbing each other with soap, it was fantastic. "I hope she marries my son after he graduates." She blissfully said to herself.

The ding of the elevator snapped her out of her daydreaming and immediately got out and went to her apartment's number.

Opening the door, she could already hear moaning coming from her old room. She moved closer to spy on it, slightly opening the bedroom door and was shocked. Her son, in her body, was having sex with her husband, moaning like crazy.

Rachel thought William wouldn't be back until Sunday, but her questions stopped when she got a boner after seeing all that, and so she decided to head to her son's bedroom to deal with it.

She closed the door behind her, took off her clothes, sat on the bed sideways and began beating her meat. She closed her eyes, hearing her son having the best time of his life in the other room.

Tomorrow, they might be back to normal, but this day will always be remembered by both of them, as they cry out in ecstasy in each of their borrowed bodies.