The Freaky King of Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
Freaky fun with Kelly, Kay Kush and Lady Onyxxx.
2.3k words
3
4.3k
4
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a perverted freaky ass porn parody series... It ain't real.

"Suck it whore. Get that fucking nut."

"Eat her pussy bitch. Make her cum in your mouth again."

I was laid back, smokin' and watching my girl, ebony bbw pornstar Lady Onyxxx suck my big ass cock. I was also watching my other girl, ebony pornstar Kay Kush eat my wife, porn legend Kelly Madison's pussy. We were on my big ass bed in my Beverly Hills condo. Kelly was blazing up too. We passed the blunts around. Kay puffed and blew the fucking smoke into Kelly's pussy, then sucked it out. Kelly fuckin' loved that shit. Onyxxx blew smoke all over my cock and balls. Cool shit. She had already swallowed one load of my cream and was looking for another. I feed my bitches everyday. The cum flows big time from my 10 thick.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" Kelly screamed out. She nutted in Kay's mouth for the second time. Kay drank it down, looking at me. I leaned over and kissed her, tasting my wife. Kay's got a great fucking tongue and I molested it big time, while we kissed. I squeezed her fucking natural tits too. She's got world class titties...all my bitches do.

My other chick, Hitomi Tanaka was back in Japan visiting her family. I missed her. I fucked her at the airport before she left. I love public sex... I get off on it. We fucked in the men's restroom, in a stall. She rode me and I fucked her ass, while I sat on the toilet. She drank down my piss in the stall... fitting I guess. I miss my babe big time. She's my sex toy, but we also have a strong bond, not just sexually, but emotionally too. She's been sending me nude pics and we've been fucking on Skype also.

Lady Onyxxx was going to town, sucking my thick white meat. Those juicy lips of hers, were sucking so hard on my shaft. Her eyes were locked in mine. She jacked me off and vacuum sucked me off. Damn, that mouth is talented. I kissed Kelly and roughly fondled her 34G tits.

I blasted my second load in Lady Onyxxx's sexy fucking mouth. She drank it down. Kay licked my shaft. Lady Onyxxx handed Kay my cumming cock and she engulfed it, slurping down my wad. Kay's obsessed with my jizz. I feed it to the bitch at least a couple times a day. She and Lady Onyxxx took turns slurping me dry. Kelly and I kissed some more.

Kelly rode my cock while Onyxxx sucked my balls and Kay sucked my nipples. Kelly leaned over so I could gobble on her massive tits. I sucked them so fucking hard, pulling the nipples, chewing on her tits, sucking them harder and harder. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS DADDYYYYYYYYY!!" Kelly squirted all over my meat missile. Kay started sucking those huge white titties, while I roughly groped her big, black ones. Lady Onyxxx licked my shaft clean and Kelly's sweet pussy too.

Lady Onyxxx went back to sucking my big ass balls, better than ever. Kelly rode me hard, those huge titties flopping everywhere, while Kay sucked them. Kelly squirted again, right as I pumped her pussy full of my jizz. FUCK... I love my wife... that fucking pussy is so fucking perfect. My cock pumped and pumped, overflowing her juicy pussy. Lady Onyxxx pulled my cock out and the jizz poured everywhere. She lapped it all up, sucking my cock so damn good. She licked my balls clean, Kelly's pussy and even the sheets. Kay and Kelly kissed and groped each other's big titties. I played with Kay's phat booty and closed my eyes, enjoying Lady Onyxxx's sexy fucking mouth all over my cock and balls. She spit on them and sucked it up. I fucking love that shit.

Kelly looked so fucking beautiful. Her long, wavy blonde hair, those luscious, pink lipsticked lips. She's a fucking perfect woman, if there ever was one. Her and Kay kissing was such a sexy sight. The contrast and the gorgeousness of both. Lady Onyxxx has very, very short blonde hair and those huge titties, that phat booty... FUCK... THEY ALL THREE MAKE ME HORNY AS FUCK!!

Lady Onyxxx ate all of my jizz out of Kelly's blonde landing strip topped pussy. She sucked it out, licking her out also, to get every fucking drop of my cream. Kelly moaned into Kay's mouth.

Later in the afternoon, I sent Lady Onyxxx over to the landlord's place to pay the rent. She had on short shorts and a very tight and low cut, black tee shirt with her name on it. She knocked on his door. "Hey there... you're one of the girls that lives with James right?" He asked Onyxxx.

"Yes... I came over to pay the rent."

"Oh OK... come in."

They talked for a few minutes on his couch... then he offered Lady Onyxxx a deal.

"Don't get offended, but I think you have some of the nicest breasts I've ever seen. I looked you up on the internet and I bought several of your clips. James is a very lucky man. I was just wondering if maybe we could work out something between us?"

"Work out what?" Lady Onyxxx looked him over. He was a fat, old guy, seemed nice. He did stare a lot at her tits. So obviously, he probably wanted some nookie. Lady Onyxxx is a businesswoman so she listened.

"Well... what if I didn't charge you rent this month and you let me play with your tits and maybe... Fuck them?"

Lady Onyxxx knew she was right. She thought about it. The rent is expensive... and he did buy her clips too. She chewed her gum and thought it over. She saw his thick erection in his shorts. The whole idea turned her on. Her nipples were rock hard in her shirt.

"Well..."

"It could be our little secret. No one has to know... not James or anyone... and I'll buy some more of your clips too. I'm a lifelong big tits fan and I love yours."

"I guess it will be OK. You better fuck 'em good though."

"Oh, I will... I promise."

The landlord reached over and groped Lady Onyxxx's big tits through her shirt... she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh my... These are amazing."

The landlord mauled them, roughly squeezing them, then softly cupping and shaking them. Lady Onyxxx moaned and blew a bubble. The landlord took her shirt off and played with her nude titties. He pulled her nipples and squeezed them. He leaned over and sucked her gorgeous tits, licking the nipples quickly, then sucking them hard. Lady Onyxxx hugged his head to her large chest. She licked her full lips and blew another bubble. The landlord sucked her tits for 15 minutes, then pulled his cock out. It was about 7 inches long, but very thick. Lady Onyxxx grabbed it and jerked it. She pulled it to her mouth and eagerly sucked it. She was very turned on. She sucked him for a couple of minutes, slobbering and spitting all over his cock, lubing it up for her huge tits.

The landlord straddled Lady Onyxxx's gorgeous, natural juggs. Lady Onyxxx wrapped them around his old white cock and shook them all over it. He fucked those awesome tits slowly, smacking them and squeezing them. He pulled her nipples hard and shook them. Lady Onyxxx smiled and spit all over his cock again. He fucked her titties harder and harder, she was so fucking turned on, she kept spitting on his cock, sucking the plump head when it popped out. He pumped those tits ridiculously hard for another 20 minutes. Lady Onyxxx sucked down the massive amount of precum that poured out of his piss slit. He grunted and Lady Onyxxx pointed his thick, old cock at her gorgeous, big titties. His cock blasted out his massive load of jizz. It pumped and pumped. He came an obscene amount of cum. He totally covered her big ass titties. She pointed it at her open mouth and it almost filled her mouth too. Lady Onyxxx sucked him clean.

"Damn baby... you fucking cum a lot." Lady Onyxxx complimented him.

"Yeah... I usually do... and you got me really excited, so I gave you extra."

Lady Onyxxx licked some of it off of her tits and wiped the rest off with a towel the landlord gave her.

"Thanks a lot sexy. If you wanna do this every month, I'm up for it. If you wanna make some extra cash too, I'll b happy to pay you for some private videos for me. I'll pay top dollar." The landlord offered.

"Maybe... I'll think about it." Lady Onyxxx said, cleaning up. She put her shirt back on and came home.

Lady Onyxxx told me about her and the landlord. My girls tell me everything. I called him. He apologized to me, but I told him for $50000 he could fuck Lady Onyxxx and Kay in a private movie. He agreed. We all went over to his place. Kelly in just a fur coat and white stripper pumps and Lady Onyxxx and Kay in skimpy red swimsuits.

We sat around and chatted. Kay and Lady Onyxxx made out. We smoked some weed and drank. Kay and Lady Onyxxx were half drunk, but they were fine to shoot the movie. The landlord kept staring at Kelly and her tits. She flashed him to tease him. Kelly filmed the action, looking so fucking hot as always.

"How much for Kelly?" The landlord asked.

"She's my wife... so no amount. She's mine."

"Im sorry... I didn't mean to offend you."

I told him to just get started. He gave me the money when we first came over so we might as well get down to business.

Kay and Lady Onyxxx both blew him, sucking his old cock better than he's ever had I'm sure. Kay sucked his big balls while Onyxxx deepthroated him. Kelly filmed it all, her fur coat open, those 34G tits on full display. The landlord kept staring at her. I'm sure I could get him to pay whatever I wanted to fuck Kelly... but I wasn't interested in that. I stroked my cock and drank some rum. Kelly smiled at me and blew me sexy kisses.

Kelly came over and took her coat off, sitting in my lap. She raised up and slid my hard cock up her pussy, bouncing on it, while she filmed everything. I reached around and squeezed those massive titties, rolling her hard nipples between my thumbs. Her long blonde hair flew around as she rode me hard, her perfect booty slamming down on my crotch. Kelly screamed out in pleasure and came all over my cock. She kept riding me and filming. I kept squeezing those perfect cans.

The landlord was tit fucking Kay and Lady Onyxxx's big ass, black titties with his big, old, white cock. They sucked the head, while he pounded those soft, black juggs. He fucked them both in the pussy. They both came a couple of times. He unleashed his cum fountain all over their tits and faces. Kelly couldn't believe how much he came. She squirted all over my cock, for the fourth time, then I blasted my load up her pussy, overflowing it. Kelly is used to me cumming a lot, but she was surprised the old guy had that much in him. Kay and Onyxxx kissed and shared his cum, that they licked off of each other's big ass tits.

"For $5000 you can feel Kelly's tits." I was horny so I figured I'd let him feel her up. I was already making 50 grand off of him... And free rent too. He agreed of course. Kelly got off of my cock and walked to him. She shook her huge tits for him. She knelt down, since he was still straddling Lady Onyxxx's big tits. He squeezed my wife's perfect tits, softly then hard. She grabbed his cock and smacked it on Kay's luscious lips. Kay smiled and licked it. Kelly pulled it hard up to the head, forcing out a few more drops of jizz onto Kay's outstretched tongue. The landlord groaned and kept groping Kelly's huge tits.

"That'll be another $5000." Kelly told the landlord. He agreed and handed her the money, that he had on his coffee table. My hot ass wife working him for another 5 grand. I fucking love her.

Kelly came back to me and we kissed. She sucked hard on my tongue. She knelt down and sucked me off. She deepthroated my huge cock, looking right at me the whole fucking time. She bobbed that perfect head on my throbbing manmeat mercilessly. She sucked me so fucking good. Those luscious lips so tight on my shaft. I dumped my load in my wife's mouth and breathed deep as she drank it all down. She sucked me totally fucking dry and kissed my cock with a big ass sexy smile on her perfect face.

I went over and pointed my cock at Kay and Lady Onyxxx. They smiled and opened their mouths. I pissed in both. They both drank my warm piss eagerly. I pissed all over both of them, covering their sexy bodies, from head to toe. I finished in their mouths. Kay and Onyxxx drank every drop.

The landlord loved the movie. I told him. If he wanted another movie to contact me about it. He asked if Lady Onyxxx could still come over at rent time. I smiled. "I'm sure she can." We all laughed.

Just a another fun day and evening in my fun ass life. Hey, I'm... The Freaky King Of Porn.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers