The Free-Use Roommate Program Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steeling herself for whatever happened, Liz pushed onward. She pushed open the door and marched inside the unfamiliar space, eager to be fucked by one of it's many attendants. The bathroom wasn't completely different from the girls bathroom's Liz regularly used. It had the same white tiled floor but it was dotted by drains and several shower heads dangled on hoses around the room. They extended from the ceiling and each one had a dial to switch it on or off. The room was obviously designed by someone who understood how messy sex with futas could be.

There were regular bathroom facilities as well of course. A row of cubicle style bathroom stalls covered the wall to the right of the entrance. A few had their doors swung closed revealing they were in use. And a row of porcelain white sinks lined the opposing wall. There was a pretty substantial gap between the stalls and the sinks which made the room feel rather spacious. The broad mirror running across the length of the wall behind the sinks further added to this effect.

As Liz looked around, her gaze stopped on a group of students huddled near the sink farthest from the door. She didn't recognize any of them from her classes and the thought crossed her mind that they might be upper year students. Regardless, that wasn't what drew Liz's attention to them.

They were all naked or at least in the process of getting naked and one of the girls was kneeling in front of the others. She casually took turns stroking and sucking each of their cocks, milking out thick ropes of precum that splashed messily onto the tiled floor. The other's played with their hard nipples or rubbed their fingers inside their wet pussies, waiting for their turn to be sucked.

Liz watched jealously until a member of the group looked over at her "Like what you see?" she inquired. Blushing a bright red, Liz turned her head away pretending not to hear her. How long had she been staring? Looking for somewhere to hide her embarrassment she made her way inside an empty stall.

Seeing the group of futas reminded Liz of her first day on campus. Her new roommates had convinced her that the best way to get to know each other was to masturbate together. Liz has since learned this was a rather common form of bonding in the futa community.

After only just learning her roommate's names, Liz had followed them into their modest living room where they quickly rolled up the carpet that decorated the floor and leaned it against a wall nearby. Liz wondered why they were so concerned about the carpet but she didn't have to wait long to find out.

Once they had all disrobed, Liz watched as each of her roommates started stroking her own cock. Liz joined in by rubbing her pussy lips gently to warm herself up. Her jaw nearly dropped when she saw how much pre-cum her roommates cocks were leaking mere seconds into the activity. The poor carpet would have already been ruined. Instead the hardwood floor collected puddles of the sticky secretion.

The pre-cum was so thick that Liz had initially thought that her roommates were somehow managing to cum within just seconds of grabbing their hard cocks. Had they all been secretly edging in anticipation of this moment? She stared speechless, rubbing her clit as the mess her roommates were making on their living room floor started pooling near her feet. They didn't sound like they were having orgasms. Their moans were soft and low like her own.

Liz had to know how good her roommates cum tasted. Being as impulsive as she was submissive, Liz quickly found herself falling to her knees in front of their mouth watering cocks. They were still masturbating eagerly, rubbing their cock heads against one another as they each contributed a generous helping of what Liz had assumed to be cum, as lubricant. It coated their tips before running down their shafts and dripping on the floor below.

Her roomies were totally absorbed in their own pleasure. Their eyes were closed tightly as they focused on their sensitive tips and the waves of pleasure they were experiencing. Taking action on her own, Liz had crawled beneath their cock love triangle, and was now lying on her back in the puddle of cum beneath. She opened her mouth eagerly as the cum continued to drip from their cocks towards her.

She recalled the sweet taste of the thick, translucent liquid that collected on her tongue. Most of it dripped on her face, and she had to keep her eyes closed so she didn't get blinded by the cum that rained down on her as she drank her roommates seemingly endless love juices.

As time passed, the wet sounds of vigorous stroking only further intensified and to her surprise the stream of cum grew slightly creamier and thicker, more closely resembling the consistency she had been expecting, but it still didn't taste like cum. It was much sweeter than the salty loads she had swallowed in the past.

Liz wondered if her roommates still had their eyes closed, or if they could see her bathing in their cum beneath them. She tried a few times to wipe away the thick layer of cum that covered her eyes and take a peek but it replaced itself as quickly as she could remove it. Eventually the stream of cum did stop, but what followed wasn't what Liz expected. From the sound of her roommates breathy moans she almost swore they were on the brink of orgasm.

How could that be possible? Liz had eaten so much of their cum that she didn't think she would need dinner. How could they still not have climaxed once? Her curiosity getting the better of her she scrambled to her feet to get a better view, careful not to slip in the puddle that had formed around her.

Her roommates were still huddled close together, rubbing each other's cocks and fingering themselves, their hard cocks glistening in the sunlight that poured in the open window. Their sensual moaning filling the living room as it grew more and more intense. Liz was mildly distracted wiping cum off her face and licking it from her fingers but she kept her eyes trained on them, waiting to see how this ended.

Bianca was the first to climax. Exhaling heavily as a breathy "I'm cumming!" escaped her lips. This was followed by her hard cock spraying the thickest ropes of semen Liz had ever seen from its swollen tip. Rope after rope of heavy cream launched from B's throbbing penis towards Liz. It had such power behind it that Liz couldn't even react as the cum missiles sped across the room in her direction.

She was soon plastered in cum. Some of it had even gotten in her open mouth and she swallowed it with a gulp. It tasted saltier and muskier than the previous fluid she had consumed so much of, its flavor more akin to what she remembered cum tasting like, just far thicker and more abundant than she was accustomed to. It stuck to her body like glue instead of dripping to the floor.

Melody came next, bathing her two futa roomies in a healthy splash of her girl cum. Her hot seed coating them as thoroughly as Bianca has coated Liz. Liz looked on in disbelief, still scooping cum off of her body and spooning it into her mouth. She could already tell she was going to enjoy her year.

The only one hadn't cum yet was Tiffany, her hands forming a tight knot around her cum covered cock as she worked it. Her cock was the smallest of the three futas, but what she lacked in girth and length she made up for in brawn. She wasn't much taller than the other girls but she was certainly more athletic. Liz could tell Tiff put significant effort into her body. There was some serious definition to her shoulders and chest and her stomach was well toned, with a visible six pack. And her thick thighs looked like they held incredible strength.

Tiffany's dark caramel skin contrasted the thick white coating of cum that Melody had just given her but it nicely complimented her brunette hair, which sat in a neatly wrapped bun, albeit also drenched in Mel's jizz. Although Tiffany's cock was a pretty average size by normal standards, it still looked cute in comparison to the massive rod that Melody possessed. Even Bianca easily had her beat in both departments.

Liz was immediately enthralled by the much less intimidating cock that Tiffany was sporting, even if Tiff herself was likely the most intimidating of the bunch with her muscular frame. Now that both Bianca and Melody had finished cumming, Liz could sense that Tiffany was growing anxious, realizing that she was holding up the show. Dropping back to her favorite position Liz crawled across the cum coated floor towards Tiffany, eager to help her out.

Tiffany was slightly hesitant to let Liz touch her, perhaps feeling undeserving of the first real services that Liz was providing the group. Although Liz would argue that her persistent cum eating was in many ways a service in its own right. If nothing else it reduced some of the cleanup work.

Liz wasn't put off by Tiff's hesitancy and eagerly approached the cute cock that needed her assistance. She licked her way up Tiffany's shaft, getting a good taste of the cum Melody had coated it in, before taking the tip in her mouth. Tiff's pleasure was audible as she entered the warmth of Liz's well trained lips. The other girls looked on with intrigue as they witnessed Liz's talents for the first time.

Just like Liz had learned that her roommates weren't shy about their sexy bits, they were learning that Liz wasn't shy about her oral skills. She slurped and licked the sensitive swollen tip of Tiffany's cock, her hands cupping Tiff's full balls and massaging them the whole time. Within seconds Tiff was moaning loudly and her cock began to throb in Liz's mouth.

Liz braced herself for impact, having already seen the two unreasonably large loads of cum that Bianca and Mel had produced. She anticipated it and steeled herself, hoping her throat could handle the incoming assault. Tiff's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she moaned she was cumming, her soft, sultry voice giving Liz all the encouragement she needed. She pushed her head deeper on Tiff's cock, easing the tip down her throat as it began unleashing its well seasoned payload.

The force of Tiffany's orgasm was so great that even an experienced cock sucker like Liz almost gagged around her dick, but Liz kept it all down, allowing the whole load to paint her throat as it shot out, swallowing reflexively. Her eyes watered but she kept Tiff's cock deep in her throat until all the pulsing stopped. As the last few thick ropes drained from Tiff's balls, Liz slowly pulled her head back until she held Tiff's sensitive tip in her mouth once more. There she let it coat her tongue with the last few heavy strands of seed that pulsed out of the tip.

Liz savored the delicate flavor of Tiffany's sticky cum, sucking greedily on her cock for any more succulent helpings of the addictive substance. Somehow Tiffany's cum tasted even better than Bianca and Mel's. It had a sweet, tangy aftertaste that left Liz craving more and more. But sadly the orgasm was over. Now only the occasional drop of precum teased its way out of Tiff's well pampered tip.

"That's probably enough for now..." Bianca insisted from behind Liz "You keep that up and she's going to need to cum again".

Liz didn't see any problem with that outcome at all but she obeyed the request regardless, giving Tiff's cock a sloppy kiss as they parted ways.

"She's fucking perfect" Tiff exclaimed, finally returning from cloud nine.

"Yeah, she is" Melody agreed.

"I'll be the judge of that" Bianca smirked, a jealous grin showing on her face. "Its my turn to test her out"

Liz finally snapped out of her daydream as one of the members of the group near the sink climaxed, moaning loudly as they sprayed a heavy jet of cum that splattered noisily on the tile floor. It sounded like it was the girl who had spoken to her earlier.

She checked her watch, noting that lunch was nearly half finished. She had wasted a lot of time daydreaming. She needed to find someone to fill her up soon. Thankfully her reminiscing had primed her for the occasion. Her pussy was swollen and dripping, and she was certain the stains would never wash out of her panties.

She had to play it cool though, so she didn't cause too big a scene and get in trouble. "If all the futas in here find out I'm a girl in heat, there's no telling what might happen" Liz thought to herself. She secretly wanted to find out what they would do to her if she announced her situation but she couldn't risk getting in trouble, not if it meant the possibility of losing her arrangement as a free-use roommate.

She sat for a minute in thought, studying the inside of the stall as she considered her options. To her amusement she noticed there were glory holes in both of the stalls plastic walls. She must have missed them since she entered in such a hurry. Problem solved.

Through the thin walls of the bathroom stall Liz heard all the action taking place outside. The group of futas by the sinks seemed to have finished their fun and several sinks were turned on then off in quick succession, revealing they were leaving. As quickly as they left, another group sounded like it took their place. "Popular spot" Liz mused.

Liz got up from her perch and studied one of the gloryholes. It was a fairly large opening, more than capable of accommodating a futa cock, and the edges of the circular opening were padded generously. Above it, a message was crudely written in black marker "Knock twice for a good time"

Perfect Liz thought, all she had to do was wait until someone entered one of her adjacent stalls then knock twice. They would know exactly what she wanted and best of all, there was no way they could tell she wasn't a futa. It seemed like a foolproof plan.

The atmosphere in the futa bathroom was much more lighthearted and fun loving than Liz realized initially. Many of the girls were giggling and chatting openly as they helped each other out. It made sense though. If these girls were like her roommates, they were at some level just overly horny young adults. No wonder they got up to all kinds of sexy mischief in spaces like these.

Every time she heard footsteps in her direction she got excited, but it was usually just someone using the sinks, or joining the orgy in the corner nearby them. They added to the ambience of the room but they didn't help Liz's situation. She remained hopeful though, and she played with herself while she eavesdropped to stay primed and ready for her savior to arrive.

Finally the stall to Liz's left creaked open loudly, almost startling her. She had heard the footsteps coming but she could never be certain. She leaned forward enough to peered through the gloryhole nearest the sound just in time to catch a glance of a bouncy green haired futa as they entered the stall. She raced past the glory hole and out of view before plopping herself down on the toilet seat to relieve her bladder.

Liz waited till her neighbour had wiped and flushed before making her move. She knocked twice on the wall above the glory hole, just as the crudely scribbled text above it had suggested. She felt kind of silly trusting it at first, but her green-haired neighbour seemed to understand right away.

"Sucking or Fucking?" Green inquired. She had a subtle British accent that made her words sound more serious than she probably intended.

"Fucking" Liz replied quickly, excited to have her pussy filled by the green-haired futa.

For a minute nothing happened, as Liz waited for her neighbour to push her cock through the gloryhole.

"Well?" Green said quizzically, "What are you waiting for?"

"Oh Fuck!" Liz thought, realizing her mistake. Green thought Liz was a futa, as she should have, and her question was to determine who was sending their cock through the glory hole first! Liz had to try to contain her nervous laughter as she responded.

"Sorry, I meant to say sucking!"

"How generous" her neighbour replied, her panties stretching audibly as she pulled them down.

Soon a thick cock made its way through the glory hole. It wasn't as large as Mel's generous endowment, but it looked big enough to do the job. "Am I becoming a size queen?" Liz giggled to herself.

She took the fat tip of Green's more than adequate cock in her mouth and gave it some gentle kisses on the head. She only needed to suck it long enough to get Green close to orgasm, she didn't want her finishing in her mouth.

With that in mind she began working the juicy organ in her mouth, running circles around the head with her skilled tongue as Green's cock grew harder between her lips. Soon a steady stream of precum was flowing from the excited tip, filling Liz's mouth surprisingly quickly.

Liz adeptly swallowed the sweet, viscous liquid as she worked her magic, her neighbour moaning in approval as Liz continued slurping like the good cum kitten she had quickly become. Her mouth was definitely her most deadly weapon. She hadn't become as skilled at milking cocks with her pussy or ass yet, but she definitely intended on changing that.

Green used their hips to gently thrust herself deeper into Liz's mouth as Liz sucked artfully on her now fully erect penis, sliding her cock deep into Liz's throat and depositing a payload of sticky precum. Liz could sense her skills had the stranger on the edge of climax after only a few minutes of work. Smiling as she withdrew the cock from her mouth, she pulled her panties aside and repositioned so she could slip her pussy over Green's fat tip.

Her neighbour gasped in excitement, probably not expecting to get some pussy through the glory hole. In all fairness, Liz had no idea what was expected or not in a setting like this, so she hadn't thought twice about offering up her needy little slit. It was a necessary part of her plan after all.

"You're such a generous slut" her neighbour called through the stall walls "you didn't even bother asking if I wanted your pussy, you just presented it. Hell after the blowjob you just gave me I was more than willing to return the favor, but this... This is fucking incredible! I definitely owe you a good fuck once you finish me off"

"I'm glad you're enjoying this" Liz cooed back "But if you want to do me a favor, why don't you plant the fattest load you can as deep in my pussy as possible. I really want you to fill my little body with your hot cum."

"OH I definitely will!" came a determined reply.

Liz relaxed her ass and took seat on the wall, bending her back to press her butt firmly against the thin plastic barrier that separated them. She rubbed her clit as she savored each stroke from this stranger's cock, the whole time thinking of Mel. She pictured her morning shower and the deep fucking Mel had given her, followed by the part she craved to relive most. The fucking massive load that got deposited right in her once virgin womb.

Her new partner was nowhere near as skilled as Mel was, but Liz made due, forcing herself as close to the hole as possible, to ensure maximum access to her inner depths was granted. She was basically leaning completely forward, her hair dangling near the floor as she pressed herself eagerly backwards against Green's cock.

"What would Mel think if she saw me like this?" Liz thought "Taking this strange futa's cock, begging for a creamy load in my womb that could rival Mel's"

She almost felt a pang of remorse but her mind was too focused on her desired outcome to stop when she was this close. She pleaded again to her neighbour "I need you deeper, fuck my womb, I need you in my slutty womb"

Her partner stopped in her tracks. Taken aback by the unfamiliar request. "Your womb?" Green inquired earnestly. "I've never met a futa with a womb before". She wasn't the only one surprised either, the whole bathroom fell silent to the sound of Liz's request.

"Fuck!" Liz thought to herself, not again. Another stupid oversight. She knew futa's weren't capable of childbirth, obviously they didn't have wombs. She had to think of a way to diffuse the situation before her cover was blown. She smiled deviously as the solution hit her.