The Free-Use Roommate Program Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its just a fetish I have" she replied abashedly, "I know its not real, but I love to imagine I have a womb you can fill". Liz really sold it, taking advantage of her actual embarrassment to sound genuine.

The room seemed to buy it, and the concerned parties all returned to their prior activities, giggling at Liz's expense. They probably thought she was a freak. And Liz kind of agreed with them.

"Oh?" Green considered "Kinda weird but I guess that makes sense. I was worried for a second you weren't actually a futa. I know its crazy but I just had the suspicion you might be a regular woman. Like, no offence of course, I just haven't had anyone else treat me this well in here. You remind me of my free-use roommate"

Liz tried her best to laugh the situation off calmly, but she was definitely still on edge. "Hahahaha... Yeah -- no offence taken, I understand it's not a common kink, I should have said something sooner instead of springing it on you like that all of a sudden"

Liz was surprised how quickly the situation seemed to have de-escalated. Now she could get back to enjoying it.

"Deeper she moaned" as she took another volley of Green's thrusts "I want you all the way inside me."

"I'm trying but I cant get any deeper -- My fucking tits are in the way! I can only get so close to the wall" Green complained. "What if I just come over there so I can fuck you properly?"

"Oh nonononnnoono." Liz stammered in panic before regaining her composure. "I'm a bit keen on privacy, if you can't go any deeper its okay, ill still let you finish in my pussy" was the best lie she could come up with.

"Are you sure? Like, I'm not going to brag about fucking you to the school board. I just wanna help you fulfill your kinky fantasy..." again the Green's accent made the sentence sound more serious than she probably intended. She almost sounded like she was scolding Liz rather than trying earnestly to help.

Liz thought about it. She really fucking wanted to be filled. Like really fucking wanted it. So maybe it was worth blowing her cover to achieve it? Green seemed nice and she had been really understanding so far. Surely she wouldn't freak out for running into a slutty free-use girl in a futa restroom...

"I -- I -- would really appreciate if you joined me..." she started saying.

Her horny brain warming up to the idea. Was she honestly so desperate she would willingly risk her new dream job for a quick fuck?

"I-" Liz continued "I- uhhh..." She sounded uncertain but Green waited patiently as Liz struggled to finish her sentence. A little voice in the back of Liz's mind was fighting to quell her burning desire to be filled, fighting to bring Liz back to her senses, and somehow it managed to.

Of course she couldn't risk it! She wasn't that short sighted, even if her cum addicted body didn't seem to agree.

Liz was in tears as she finished her sentence "...I just don't think its a good idea! Look -- Why don't we make a compromise, you can fill my ass with cum instead. It's much tighter than my pussy and you don't need to go as deep."

"Fine -- If that works for you..." Green replied in defeat, not really understanding why Liz had suddenly become so upset. Even the offering of Liz's final unused hole didn't help her hide the disappointed in her voice. But she really needed to cum before class started, so she tried to get her head back in the game.

Liz sighed in relief that Green had accepted the compromise. She didn't know if she had enough nerve to keep turning down Green's generous offer if she persisted. Liz began lifting herself off Green's hard cock until the swollen tip popped audibly out of her, allowing the mass of precum that had pooled in her pussy to start dripped down her thighs towards the harsh white tiles below. Drying her eyes Liz pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.

Liz ran her hands over the swollen tip of her Green's cock, collecting a handful of precum to smear on her butt hole. Satisfied with the quantity, she worked it inside her tight crack before pressing the tip of Green's cock against her now slippery asshole. She worked it inside gently at first before releasing the thick shaft from her grasp, returning full control to her neighbour. She leaned forward once more and pressed her ass back against the gloryhole wall, arching her back as Green began to push deeper insider her.

It had been a while since Liz had a cock this big in her ass. Mel was the only one who could rival it, and she even hadn't fucked Liz in the ass a single time since they met. The only things she had put in there that rivaled Green's cock were her toys. Liz enjoyed filling her ass with a massive plastic toy as she worked on assignments, eagerly moulding herself into a well rounded fuck toy for her roommates.

Liz wasn't one to disappoint, and she took pride in knowing that if Mel ever wanted to take her ass, she would be adequately accommodated. Until that day came she was happy that at least Bianca and Tiffany were benefiting from her efforts. And now Green was benefiting as well.

Liz's eyes rolled back as she felt her insides stretch around Green's fat cock for a second time. Once again the ample precum oozing from it's tip providing more than enough lubricant to prevent it from hurting as it invaded her ass. Liz always had to carefully lube her toys before inserting them, but with futa cocks, all you needed was precum, and there was always plenty of it.

She pushed herself back against the increasingly familiar plastic of the stall, taking inch after inch of Green's thick cock up her ass like a fucking champion.

"Is this deep enough?" Her neighbour asked "because I'm pretty close". After everything that had happened, Green had somehow managed to lose herself in the pleasure of Liz's tightness once again. Her ass felt divine and she slid in surprisingly easily.

Liz's moans were all the approval the Green needed as she worked herself to a creamy finish deep inside Liz's butt. "I'm cumming!" Green moaned into the wall in front of her as an explosive load unleashed from her throbbing cock, relieving her balls of their burden. Liz could feel the strong jets of cum splattering forcefully in her depths, a familiar pressure slowly building deep inside her, as her tight ass was filled.

"That feels amazing" Liz moaned. And it did. Even if it wasn't what she had been looking for, it still felt great. Bianca was the only one that regularly used Liz's ass and she had never come inside her, neither had Tiffany. Not one time. So this was actually a new experience for Liz, one she couldn't have imagined would feel so similar to having her womb filled in the shower that morning.

"Keep me plugged for a little, we still have time" Liz begged, not ready to relinquish the cock that kept her precious cargo from leaking out of her. She bit her lip as she relished the fullness she was feeling, rubbing her clit gently with her fingers as she swelled to accept all of Green's cum.

It didn't take much with how excited Liz was, and soon a jolt electricity was surging through her body and she climaxed with her ass still plugged. Her legs felt so weak she could have collapsed, but Green's hard cock managed to give her all the support she needed. During her climax her ass clenched even tighter around Green's Cock, pinning it there like a vise.

"I've got to go get ready class" the futa protested, much to Liz's disappointment. But she also needed to get to class, and she still had a fat load in her ass to deal with, after green left. She definitely couldn't spend the whole day leaking cum everywhere she sat.

"Thanks" Liz breathed heavily, as her neighbour pulled out of her well fucked hole, finally allowing the thick cum that was deposited there to start making its way out of her. Green had run the 'Liz Triathlon' having fucked every hole she could offer, but she didn't have time to stay and celebrate, lunch was almost over.

Liz waited for a reply but Green had already made her way out of the stall. Turning to peer through the tiny slit between the door and the wall, Liz barely caught a glimpse of Green's hair as she disappeared down the hall, leaving the sink running.

Liz slowly moved her cum dripping ass to the toilet seat, getting several sticky droplets on the seat in the process. They smeared on her thighs as she sat down. She sat there for a few minutes rubbing her slightly bloated stomach as the stranger's cum dripped out of her. Soon she was back to her regular size and her stomach was completely flat. Immediately the empty feeling returned, a feeling she had only discovered that very morning, yet it somehow seemed inescapable. Like fate.

Liz pulled her panties back on, buttoned up her skirt, and flushed the toilet before exiting the stall. The remnants of her lunch time pleasure seeking swirling noisily before vanishing down the now empty bowl. She steeled herself to face another several hours of emptiness and washed her hands on her way out. Nobody suspected anything. To anyone still using the futa bathroom, Liz was as much a futa as they were. She would definitely be taking advantage of that loophole again.