The French Canadian GILF

Story Info
White GILF seduces Black male/Asian female couple.
1.4k words
2.52
4.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Let's get this Christmas party started, my friends," said Caroline Jocelyn Gravure, and the six-foot-tall, short-haired, chubby and big-bottomed, sixty-something French Canadian dame smiled at her friends in a most lascivious manner. Christmas 2021 was finally upon them and after almost two years of covid, Caroline wanted to get wild and get her freak on. Caroline Jocelyn Gravure had just completed her courses at Algonquin College while her pals Stevenson Fortune and Meng Xi Han finished their studies at Carleton University. Why not kill two birds with one stone and celebrate both X-Mas and graduation at the same time?

Caroline Gravure began undressing, revealing her curvaceous yet toned body. At the age of sixty-two, Caroline looked a full decade younger than she was. With her big tits and big ass, Caroline still attracts the male gaze whenever she's out in the City of Ottawa. Caroline is fond of wearing yoga pants and short skirts that show off her killer thighs and that big round ass of hers. The tall and curvy French Canadian woman is a natural sensualist and there's absolutely no shame in her game. Tonight, Caroline wants to fuck her friends and what she wants, she tends to get...

"Do you like what you see?" Caroline asked, hands on her hips. The sexy older French Canadian gal licked her lips, looking at her younger friends the way a hungry cat looks at a piece of cheese. Stevenson Fortune and Meng Xi Han exchanged a look and a nod. The sexual energy that Caroline exuded was simply magnetic and they could not resist her. Caroline was in the mood for some fun, and she intended to have them participate. The big and tall Haitian man and the slim, dark-haired Chinese gal were down for whatever, much to Caroline's delight. In Caroline's apartment, located in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario, things were most definitely heating up...

"Belle dame, I got what you need," Stevenson said, and the tall and burly, dark-skinned young man unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick cock. Caroline looked at Stevenson's tool and licked her lips. From the moment Caroline first spotted Stevenson, on the third floor of the Carleton University library, she knew he would be a good lay. In her younger days back in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Caroline slept with her fair share of Haitian men and knew they were good in bed. Grabbing Stevenson's cock, Caroline stroked him before taking him into her mouth.

"Les penis Haitiens sont delicieux, Haitian dicks are delicious," Caroline said as she began sucking Stevenson's dick. Sighing happily, Stevenson leaned back on the couch as the older French Canadian woman began working her magic on him. Meanwhile, Meng Xi Han watched, feeling both awkward and turned on by what was unfolding in front of her. Meng Xi is one of those cute Chinese girls who fits the wallflower stereotype but she's secretly wild underneath. Caroline winked at Meng Xi while sucking Stevenson's dick. Some experiences are best shared...

"Hmm, I want some," Meng Xi said, licking her lips while watching Caroline suck Stevenson's big dark dick. Licking her lips, Meng Xi drew closer and then pressed her lips against Stevenson's big Black balls. Caroline grinned when she saw Meng Xi suck on Stevenson's balls. The Chinese gal was fond of Black men but held back from exploring with them because of what members of the Chinese Canadian community thought. Lots of Chinese men still get mad when they see Chinese women with Black men. Tonight, Meng Xi threw caution to the wind and began sucking on Stevenson's family jewels. Let the good times roll...

"Taste this," Caroline said, and she stopped sucking Stevenson's big Black dick, then rubbed said dick against Meng Xi's lips. The young Chinese woman licked her lips and then drew closer. Caroline grinned as Meng Xi took Stevenson's dick into her mouth. The French Canadian dame was pleased. Having discovered the power and magnetism of Haitian dick decades ago back in the City of Montreal, Caroline was more than happy to introduce her friend Meng Xi to the pleasures that only Haitian dick can bring. Stevenson groaned as Meng Xi began sucking his dick greedily while Caroline sucked on his nuts. For the big and tall, freaky Haitian brother, it doesn't get any hotter than this...

"You ladies rock," Stevenson said, groaning in pleasure as Caroline and Meng Xi joined forces to suck the hell out of his dick. For the mature French Canadian woman and the sexy young Chinese woman, big Haitian dick is the gift that keeps on giving. After Caroline and Meng Xi got his dick hard as a rock and polished his nuts with their tongues, Stevenson stroked himself. With a triumphant smile, Stevenson came, spewing loads upon loads of his manly spunk all over Caroline and Meng Xi's lovely faces. The big Haitian stud doesn't discriminate, he blows his load all over ladies faces regardless of race. It's the progressive thing to do in today's world...

"I've got a surprise for you," Caroline said to Stevenson and Meng Xi, and she got up and went to the bedroom. Moments later, Caroline came back, wearing a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Stevenson smiled and nodded, thinking that Caroline was going to fuck Meng Xi with her toy. Interracial and intergenerational lesbian action is hot. Caroline shook her head and told Stevenson that she had something else in mind, which caused Meng Xi to giggle. The young Chinese woman is always down for some wild and freaky tuff...

"Oh fuck," Stevenson groaned, as Caroline gripped his hips and worked the dildo into his ass. Caroline grinned and leaned into Stevenson, driving the dildo deep into his ass. At the same time, Stevenson pushed his dick into Meng Xi's pussy. The young Chinese woman sighed happily as she began grinding her ass against Stevenson's groin, loving the feel of his big Haitian dick into her pussy. Caroline licked her lips, loving what was unfolding in her apartment. Caroline fucked Stevenson's ass while his big cock filled Meng Xi's sweet pussy. Interracial male/female/female fun has never looked so good or kinky, for real...

"Fuck me hard," Meng Xi squealed, and she clenched her vaginal muscles around Stevenson's dick, causing him to groan. At the same time, Caroline thrust the dildo so deep into Stevenson's ass that she hit his prostate. Lots of White women enjoy fucking Black men's asses with their strap-on dildos and Caroline is one of them. With Meng Xi's tight pussy gripping his dick while Caroline's big dildo filled his ass, Stevenson felt like he'd died and gone to kinky interracial heaven. Stevenson shouted as he came, overwhelmed by the wicked specialties of Meng Xi and Caroline. Caroline pulled her dildo out of Stevenson's ass while Meng Xi slumped on the floor. Time to take a breather...

"I need some dick," Caroline said, and as Meng Xi looked on, the older French Canadian gal climbed on top of Stevenson and grabbed his big dark dick. Stevenson's ass was still sore from Caroline wrecking his ass with her dildo but he got hard as she straddled him. Stevenson caressed Caroline's big tits and slapped her thick ass. Caroline impaled herself on Stevenson's big dick and began riding him. Caroline is one of those White women who enjoys riding Black dick as much as she likes to fuck Black men's asses with her dildos. This freaky mature French Canadian gal believes in racial and gender reality, even in the bedroom.

"Ride me, belle salope," Stevenson said, and he bucked his hips, slamming his big Haitian dick into Caroline's pussy. Meng Xi lay nearby, fingering her tits and rubbing her nipples while watching Stevenson fuck Caroline. Moaning and groaning, Caroline rode Stevenson's dick like a rodeo queen taking on a bronco. Stevenson slapped Caroline's thick White ass and pinched her nipples while filling her mature White pussy with his strong Haitian dick. Do Haitian dicks fit inside French Canadian pussies? Apparently so, judging by how well Caroline was able to accommodate Stevenson's big dick. The two of them fucked like there was no tomorrow, until exhaustion claimed them.

"The year 2022 is going to be awesome, let's fuck regularly from now on," Caroline Gravure said to her good friends Stevenson Fortune and Meng Xi Han. The big and tall young Haitian man and the slender young Chinese woman exchanged a smile, then hugged their favorite bossy French Canadian GILF. Caroline sent her pals on their merry way, and then returned to her luxury apartment, one of the many perks of life in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario. Caroline had fun with the Black stud and the sexy Chinese gal, but now she wants to try Nadia, the Hijab-wearing Moroccan Muslim lady living down the street...and Ali, her bearded Muslim husband. Will Caroline have her way with them? Find out in Caroline's next adventure!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers