The Frenchman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned inside, did she really have to give him the finger though. That was something he was definitely going to make her pay for....When she saw him at the conversation group tomorrow she would have to be extra everything. Low cut top, lots of touching, maybe she would even drop something on the floor and kneel at his feet to pick it up....

She had already crafted her apology. Memorized it carefully. Something that would play to his overinflated ego.

'I apologize for my rudeness toward you Sir. My weak female mind couldn't contain my jealousy that my mother gets the joy of serving you with her body. I know that like my mouth, my fingers should only be used to please you Sir. Please forgive this lowly female for her fragility and train it to be more adept at pleasing you Sir.'

She was still debating about adding in that she had used those naughty fingers to touch herself as she listened to him fucking her mother that night. She knew it would please him but that might lead to things that she definitely didn't want... But could she afford to be so selfish when she knew what he would do to her mother if Katherine didn't abase herself fully in front of him.

She hoped that tomorrow would never come.

12