The Freya Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stavos laughed as he position his thick cock at the entrance to Lucy's pussy. He held her in place with his powerful grip as she tried to wriggle backwards onto his shaft. "Come on, Victor," he taunted. "Aren't you interesting in sampling the result of taxpayer research?" With a grunt, the man plunged his cock into the waiting pussy. Lucy let out a scream of pleasure and rutted back against him. The wet slap of skin against skin filled the room.

Disappointed that the most virile male had already been claimed, the other girls set their eyes on the remaining men in the room. Veronica pulled Steven out of his chair with bizarre strength. Her dark skin glistened with a sheen of sweat as she helped Steven take off his clothes. Tina made her way over to Brian who was more than happy to meet her halfway. She brought him into a kiss, pressing her naked body against him. They collapsed to the floor, Tina pinning the young man down as she started to explore his body.

Stavos stopped Erica from leaving his side, holding her in place beside him as he plowed into Lucy. The brunette ran her hands over the gargantuan's chest while he pawed at her naked body. He grabbed her ass, pulling at the soft, supple flesh. Victor watched, entranced. He marveled at how Stavos's fingers dug into the flesh, the impressions left behind, and the shudders such a simple action caused in Erica. Stavos moved his hand up to Erica's back and started to push her down towards Lucy. With a grunt, he let his cock slip free of Lucy's pussy. The glistening member wedged itself along the girl's ass crack. Like a starving man seeing food, Erica dove on the throbbing cock, stuffing as much as she could into her mouth.

As soon as her virgin lips touched his cock, thick white cum blasted forth the tip. Erica caught it in her mouth, guzzling down the spewing, hot fluid. More and more of it erupted from the freakish man's heavy balls. "Ahhh, good girl. You see, Victor, this is the true marvel of Freya. We were able to engineer a woman's milk to be a low dose of the Milktec formula, but we could never replicate that in men. Until now."

Erica rolled over onto the table, rubbing her hands up and down her body. Her body slicked with sweat, and her breath came ragged and quick. She started to shake, and Victor's eyes grew wide in astonishment as he watched her start to change. Her body quivered and shook. New flesh appeared out of thin air as her breasts grew larger and larger. Hips widened, and her ass doubled in size, becoming a round, bouncy mass. Victor thought he heard cracking bone and, though she cried out in pain, her face twisted in intense pleasure. Lucy managed to get over between the changing woman's legs. Grabbing hold of her bucking hips, Lucy plunged her tongue into the waiting snatch, eliciting more cries of pleasure from Erica's lips.

As she wailed in pleasure, Stavos casually started to massage the growing titflesh. In moments, a steady stream of milk oozed out of the woman's breast as she looked up with a satisfied smile. Stavos's cock hardened again. He offered it to Erica's open mouth, sliding the thick head past her lips as she circled her tongue around the welcome intruder. "You see, fuck a woman and turn her into your wanton slut. Of course, it goes both ways."

Victor's attention was drawn to the moans of pleasure coming from his left. Veronica managed to impale herself on Steven's cock while keeping him pinned to the ground. As they rutted together, pure white droplets of milk leaked from her tits. Seized by a maddened desire for the substance, Steven raised up and latched his lips around the dark nipple. As the warm fluid flowed into his mouth, a strange new strength took hold of his body. Veronica moaned on top of him as his cock throbbed inside her. Neither of them had experienced such divine sensations in all their lives. She could sense his orgasm building, and she desperately wanted to feel him cum inside of her. She focused on his cock, jerking and spurting his white spunk into her, filling her up until it poured out her.

Stephen's cock erupted inside of her. The young man's mind burned with pleasure as torrent after torrent of hot cum flow up his shaft and into the dark skinned woman riding him mercilessly. Pressure knotted up all over his body. He started to sweat as muscle formed and bulged forward all over his body. Veronica raised off his spurting cock, letting it slide up the front of her, pushing its way to her navel with its growing length. Steven's eyes widened as he saw his member thicken and continue to ooze cum. Though he couldn't see them, he felt his balls getting heavier and widened his legs to allow room for his new cum filled sack.

Victor couldn't believe what he was seeing. His own aide had been transformed into one of Stavos's monstrosities. Brian fared little better. He had the redhead on all fours in front of him, fucking into her with a berserker's intent. Stavos seated himself once again, giving Erica the chance to mount him. Her legs squeezed together as she sat down on the fat cock that had hurried her transformation. She bounced up and down on the shaft, eager to feel the thick rod unleash its load into her snatch. Lucy crawled over the table and approached Victor.

He knew he should run. It had been a trap all along. Lucy neared him. Her body radiated a warm heat, and she smelled wonderful. Victor tried to focus on anything but the moment. Perhaps someone would barge in and rescue them. Lucy took hold of his hand and guided it to her breast. The moment he touched her soft, growing tit, he knew he was lost. Happily, he leaned forward into the woman's delightful body, inhaling her scent and reveling in the pleasure of her touch.

Lucy sucked at his ear and nibbled slightly before whispering, "Drink up. I want a big fat cock to fuck me." She pulled him into her chest, offering him the nipple of her right breast. His lips encircled the small nub, and he sucked gently. At first nothing happened, but on his second attempt a rich stream of milk flowed into his mouth. He swallowed it down as more and more of the intoxicating fluid poured into his mouth. Lucy wasted no time, clawing desperately at his pants and shirt, pulling them free with one hand as her conquest drank straight from her breast.

Victor's cock throbbed with a new energy. He'd never felt more alive in his life. The whole of his body pulsed, and he worried it might be too much for his heart. Somewhat distracted by the intensity of his changes, he did not notice Lucy position herself in front of him, just as she had allowed Stavos to fuck her at the start of it all. She wiggled her ass back at Victor, her pussy glistening with arousal as she waited for the newest member of Project Freya to fuck her. Victor finished removing his clothes, realizing that not only did he feel better, but he looked twenty years younger. The age had melted away as his body reformed into a sexual god. His cock jutted out in front of him painfully, almost eleven inches long. His hand curiously stroked the once familiar appendage, marveling at its new length. He assessed his balls, realizing they were heavy and felt full. He imagined the women felt a similar sensation when they went too long without being milked. Stavos said this would give men the ability to spread the serum via intercourse, but he hadn't explain that it would be painful to go too long without release. Turning his attention to Lucy, Victor knew it wouldn't be for lack of willing partners.

He moved behind her, digging his hands into her rump. The women continued to change, breasts becoming larger and larger until they were as big as cow udders. Their milk no longer needed encouragement, but oozed out as arousal engorged their nipples. Nudging his cock against her waiting lips, Victor experienced a blissful relief as her heat enveloped his aching cock. He sunk deeper and deeper inside of her as she writhed around his cock. He had made love to his wife many times, but this had nothing to do with love. An animalistic desire ruled his mind as he started to hump into his heifer over and over again. Lucy's mammoth tits continued to balloon larger and larger as her ass grew wider and more alluring. As he fucked her, she transformed into a fertility goddess that would make men cum in their pants by sight alone.

His balls tightened, and he braced for his new cock's first orgasm. Lucy mumbled incoherent encouragement and pushed back against her mate. Her walls clamped around his cock, milking it for all it was worth. He could feel the muscles of her pussy massaging his whole length, and it drove him over the edge. His seed exploded inside of her, pumping her full until it started to ooze out around his cock and drip beneath them on the floor. Lucy's body went rigid and began to shudder with pleasure as her milk sprayed out onto the table. Finally spent, Victor let his cock slide out of the woman. A gush of cum followed. Immediately, Veronica dropped to her knees before him, sucking his cock into her mouth and lapping at the mingled cum with eagerness. Her own breasts had grown to the size of melons. Steven moved on to Erica's pussy while the woman ran her tongue up and down Stavos's cock as if it were a holy idol.

Stavos smiled at him, "Well, Mr. Secretary, are you ready to discuss terms?"

-

Emily Merritt heard the door close and went to greet her husband. She was startled by the man waiting in her foyer. It was her husband, but he looked different.

"Victor? Is everything alright?"

"Oh, sure," he said with a charming smile. "Everything went great at the meeting. I've even invited Mr. Clairmont over for dinner next week." He shuffled forward with a slight limp in his gait. "I've got other good news. Let's go upstairs. I have a present for you."

12