All Comments on 'The Freyja Club Ch. 01'

by Billspen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

The unnamed man makes a few errors. He said he was a "numbers man". Well, so am I with an accounting/legal eye for details. Pedantic, I know but that's life.

So, I don't think anyone would be impressed by the unnamed wearing a $200 Marks & Spencer suit! I think you meant $2000. Then when he starts working out the annual income, at that stage NO MENTION had been made of the number of members. So, he couldn't work out either the annual payments received nor the total Initiation Fee. He listed $1.2 m for Initiation. When we finally discover the membership was 12,000 that would make the Initiation $1.2 BILLION. (not million) Arrrr. The devil's in the details.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Having stayed in numerous "Private Clubs for Gentleman" in a number of Countries, the setups were similar re Hotel/Dinner/Bar. All for private business to be conducted. NOT a sex club. LOL. Also note: NO women members allowed. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope to see more!

billdaviesbilldavies12 months ago

Great stuff. Inventive and well written. I look forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stopping after the first "page." Relatively free of solecism etc. but I do not find the characters or the situations compelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillspen@Billspen
I'm a baby boomer army brat who's lived and traveled all over the world. Served as an officer in Vietnam and then spent 35 years building businesses. Had a couple of steamy affairs and have written erotica for over thirty years as a pleasant diversion during long plane rides a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES