The Freyja Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her breath on my neck and she said softly, "You are overdressed." The first kiss was gentle and I felt only her lips, but it was a kiss that carried great promise. "You're a great kisser," she said as she pressed her naked breasts against my shirt before stepping back to allow me another long look at her body.

I was happy to oblige. She was a seriously beautiful woman, who despite her age could have seduced any red-blooded male on the planet. Her face carried a knowing expression and it was obvious that she was well aware of the power of her femininity.

My eyes trailed down her body to her sagging breasts, topped by pink areolas and hard prominent nipples. I loved their mature look and, not for the first time, I wondered why I found them more sensuous than the pert breasts of younger women. Danielle was perhaps five and a half feet tall and weighed about 125 pounds, all of it in beautiful proportion. Her slim arms and delicate hands were similarly enticing and the line of her body made a sinuous curve around her hips that encased one of the more beautiful pussies that had ever been seen. Her silky pubic hair revealed that she was a true blonde, but it seemed to enhance rather than obscure the delicious notch that disappeared between her legs.

Believing that I might be visually sated, Danielle walked around me and went toward the couch, letting the wrap drop from her shoulders to reveal her back and very feminine butt. By the time she turned and sat on the couch, my shoes were off and my shirt was over my head. As she spread her legs wide and leaned back I stripped off my slacks, underwear, and socks. My cock was nearly at full attention and I hadn't touched her.

As one of her hands stroked through her pussy, she looked at me and I saw her tongue emerge to just moisten her lower lip. I walked to her and she rose back to a sitting position while her eyes fixed on my bobbing manhood, the fingers of one hand still rubbing herself between her legs.

When I stopped, the firm muscle of my cock hung inches away from her face and I could tell that the heat and aroma of an aroused male were in the process of being savored. This was confirmed a few seconds later when Danielle leaned forward and placed her nose in the hollow between my leg and my balls. I knew from experience that many women found the male pheromones from that location to be irresistible. She breathed deeply and moaned a deep "ummmmm."

A hand encircled my shaft and when it did, I saw her raise her eyes to mine and again lick her lips. She paid homage to my balls and kissed them gently before she raised her mouth to chew along my shaft starting at the base toward the tip. I felt my cock jump at her touch and it seemed to delight her. I knew that feedback was an important part of lovemaking and these little spasms were filling that bill.

"You have a beautiful cock," she whispered and, not for the first time, I wondered what attributes made a man's penis "beautiful" to a woman. As far as my own, it was pretty average in length and girth, nothing like the stallions shown in porno films. I had been circumcised and I thought I was well-proportioned, but beyond that, I hadn't a clue.

In terms of feedback, Danielle received more when my shaft felt her warm lips first surround me and then seal me in her warm mouth. Whenever I first penetrate a woman's mouth or vagina, the sudden increase in warmth is met by an immediate firming of my cock. Danielle felt it and quickly looked up at me registering her approval.

Danielle's hair was perfectly coiffed, so I hesitated in running my hands through her blonde tresses even though I desired to do so. I contented myself with her shoulders as my hands caressed her fragile-looking neck, shoulders, and arms.

It was immediately obvious that Danielle was experienced in the womanly art of cock sucking. She seemed to be able to read all of the little signs that signal the state of male arousal. Several times, I started up the mountain, but at the exact right moment Danielle knew when to back off and just keep me at a low boil.

There seemed to be no hurry and I had come to understand that what we were experiencing was just an appetizer, not the main event. As wonderful as it felt to be in Danielle's warm mouth, I was aware that there was a whole lot of woman below me that needed to be explored, When I pulled myself from Danielle's mouth, I could immediately see a questioning look, but when I lifted her to her feet and kissed her full on the mouth, I could feel her melt into my embrace.

Now that we were level with each other, I wasted no time in taking one of her breasts in my hand and gauging its spongy softness and weight. I'm always surprised by how heavy a woman's breasts can be, and I love to heft their weight and let them fill my hand. Of course, nipples require special attention from both fingers and lips. Some women enjoy rough pinching, others not so much. Danielle responded like someone who was in between.

Of course, this episode had been initiated by Danielle when she sucked my cock, and while I'm not adverse to women being assertive in the bedroom, it's not my normal state of mind. I believe God built men and women for a reason and nature provides the imperative. Men are hard and thrusting creatures while women are soft and yielding. So it was with this mindset that I took charge.

I pushed a hand between Danielle's legs and found that she was very aroused. The slick, oily feel of her slit signaled that her body was already open and waiting. The bed was only a few feet away and I let go of Danielle long enough to push back the covers. Then I guided her to the bed, pushed her onto her back, and placed a pillow under her head and another under her hips. As I climbed in beside her, I was pleased when she naturally opened her legs.

I paused for a moment to look at the woman I was preparing to mount. Her heavy breasts had settled into her chest, but still retained most of their shape. Her eyes were wide with anticipation and I saw her take several furtive glances at my rampant manhood which hovered just above her mound. Her breathing was irregular with normal breaths punctuated by occasional gasps and a few mews. The lips of her pussy were already parted, although only her fingers had been there many minutes ago.

Before commencing Act 2, I asked her about birth control. To my relief, Danielle informed me that she had taken care of that years ago, but had she not, nature had intervened recently and had taken care of it permanently.

I moved into position and I wondered if Danielle would guide me, however, she chose not to. I did grasp myself long enough to rub my cock through her moist slit, coating it with her natural lubrication. If the woman is amply aroused, and I am able, I prefer a hands-off entry when possible and that's what I did.

Danielle's opening was easy to find and I quickly lodged the head of my cock at her gateway, then looking directly into her eyes, I began to push. Her eyes clinched when I penetrated her vaginal sphincter, but once through I easily slid most of the way on the next thrust.

I could feel the warm moist walls of Danielle's vagina working to accommodate the fleshy invasion and I knew it would take a little bit of time for her to feel comfortable. Her eyes found mine and I could see silent gratitude for my consideration. In my experience, it's the woman who needs to signal the onset of thrusting. Danielle's way was to grab my shoulders and wrap just one leg around mine. An upward thrust of her pussy set the most favorable angle and we began slow.

The missionary position is by far my favorite. I love being face to face and watching the woman's expression as I drive into her. Sometimes, I like to just cradle her head in my arms and kiss her as we fuck in long slow strokes. Other times I raise myself on my arms and in this position, I can watch her bobbing breasts and see my shaft as it penetrates her folds. I know for her, fucking is an emotional experience, not a visual one. Women are Ill-equipped to observe much of anything without bending into a pretzel, so what they can't see, I try to verbalize.

I'm effusive in telling the woman below me how beautiful they are, how soft, how sexy, how tantalizing they feel. I described my sensations and my state of arousal. I do encourage women to do likewise, but they're terrible at it. I think women get so into the emotional sensations that they're feeling that what they can verbalize are the "mmmm's" and "ahhhh's" of the waves of pleasure that echo through their bodies, and so it was with Danielle.

I regretted not eating her pussy before I fucked her, and I idly wondered what her reaction would be if I did it after. I'm not gay and I certainly don't crave semen, but I do know some women get off on it, so if it pleases them I'm not adverse and I don't consider it humiliating if you're with a caring partner. We'd see.

I don't care what anybody says, it's always hard for me the first time. Every woman I've ever made love to is different, and it takes a while to pick up on little things that make a big difference in the experience. Twice, it felt to me that Danielle was experiencing mini orgasms from her gasps and the look on her face, but I would have to wait for pillow talk to find out for sure.

At one point she scrunched down the bed a few inches and she gasped when my cock pushed into her from a different angle of attack. I assumed the top of my shaft was stroking a line closer to her clit because that was the way she was responding. I picked up the tempo and she did too. I like active lovers who are working towards their pleasure as I seek my own.

Soon Danielle was emitting a sharp gasp every time I plunged into her. Her clenched teeth and scrunched-up face looked like she was in pain, but I knew she wasn't. When she appeared to once again be climbing on pleasure waves, my self-control started to vanish. I hoped to take her with me, but it was apparent that if this wasn't the real thing for her, she was going to be left behind because my train was leaving the station.

I was pleased when I felt Danielle's fingers slide between our heaving bodies and find her clit. This usually indicates they're close. My strokes were becoming both more rapid and violent, but Danielle seemed to be keeping pace and her rhythmic gasps were edging me to my release.

At the moment of truth, my back arched and pushed my cock in as deep as I could go. Liquid fire erupted from my buried shaft and began to fill Danielle's womb. I immediately stopped thrusting and just let wave after wave of pleasure wash over me as my cock sent pulse after pulse of pearl-colored semen into her clutching pussy.

While I had stilled, Danielle was thrashing beneath me. Her legs were clenching and I could feel her fingers still rubbing her clit. A second later her body went completely rigid and she emitted a long gasp. I had witnessed a few ladies in orgasm and I'd had a couple who tried to fake it, but it's impossible if you know what to look for. The flush of Danielle's skin was a clear giveaway, as were the clutching spasms of her vagina. I knew women experience it as waves of pleasure and I could see them ripple through the pale skin of her inner thighs.

My release had been powerful, and I knew that Danielle was holding a copious amount of my pearly offering inside her cunt. I was still supporting myself on my arms, but as I felt my manhood loses its rigidity, I dropped to my elbows and searched for Danielle's lips. We were both coming down from a sexual high and the kisses communicated a loving appreciation for what we'd both just shared.

"Mummmmm, that was heavenly," Danielle finally offered as I slid into a position beside her on the bed. "We had interviewed a few of your past lovers and you'll be happy to know they all still regard you with great affection. If you treated them as lovingly as you just demonstrated, I can see why."

"On the contrary, it is I who is most grateful. Should I pay you the $100,000 now for services rendered?"

Danielle's laugh was pure as crystal, "No, I'm not that kind of woman, but does that mean you will consider our offer?"

"If there are no more hurdles, then I assume so." Then, looking down I noticed my spending starting to leak from between Danielle's nether lips. "Does the lady require a cleanup?" I said, nodding in the direction of the emerging flood. She followed my gaze and one of her hands reached and scooped up a trickle of semen and she brought it to her lips. "Mon Dieu," she said in French, "No wonder you get such great reviews, but no, I promised Henrietta."

Danielle reached toward the nightstand and I saw her push a small red button on the side. A minute later there was a knock on the door and the receptionist entered and walked immediately to the side of the bed. I saw her look at my body and for an instant focus on my now, not so impressive, penis. But her gaze was riveted on Danielle's leaking pussy. I saw Danielle pivot so that her legs hung over the side of the bed and Henrietta fell to her knees between them.

As I watched, fascinated, Henrietta's mouth descended into the pool of slick oily residue that coated Danielle's pussy, and she began to lap it up in languid slow motion. Danielle reached and placed one of her hands on the girl's head and propped herself up on the other. Several times Danielle looked in my direction and smiled, but both of us were watching Henrietta.

Even though I had just deposited the copious load that was now on its way into Henrietta's belly, I felt a twinge in my cock from viewing the carnal scene that was taking place a couple of feet away. It was readily apparent that Henrietta was in her element. Long after any trace of our mutual spending had disappeared, she continued to kiss and run her tongue through Danielle's furrow.

When I looked from one to the other, I could sense their mutual pleasure rising and when Danielle threw her head back in a long moan and thrust her mound forward pressing it hard against Henrietta's mouth I knew she was experiencing a huge wave of pleasure and I envied her ability to generate them in rapid succession. I was concentrating so much on Danielle that I almost missed the fact that Henrietta's hand had disappeared beneath her skirt and she too was mewing, but since it was muffed by Danielle's cunt filling her mouth, I almost didn't notice.

A few minutes later, I saw Danielle rise to a sitting position and that must have been a signal because Henrietta quickly jumped to her feet, and glancing once in my direction, she left the room without ever saying so much as a single word.

When Danielle saw my expression, she broke out in laughter. I gathered that I had raised my eyebrows as if asking a silent question and Danielle was noting my puzzlement. She repositioned herself so that our bodies were once again aligned and she reached and brought her lips to mine in a long kiss. Then settling back we segued into blissful "pillow talk."

I learned that Henrietta was mildly autistic, but she was capable enough as the club's receptionist. Danielle had discovered that Henrietta had intense feelings toward women and girls, but she was wary of men. Three years ago, Danielle had allowed Henrietta access to her pussy and they'd continued since. Danielle was receiving her service two or three times a week, but only recently had they mutually discovered that Henrietta especially liked to eat her after being inseminated. This was one of the "benefits" of employment that Danielle had referenced earlier.

Other interesting revelations included how the Paris Club handled interviews with gays, lesbians, and women. Danielle said that she would personally interview straight men and lesbians, but her husband Phillipe would handle gays and women. I wasn't sure of Danielle's marital status, but I had assumed she was probably in a relationship. She said that we still needed to conduct a club tour, but that it could include dinner, and perhaps Phillipe could join us.

A thought raced through my mind about such a possibility...

"Bonjour monsieur, how was your day?"

"Wonderful Phillipe, I spent a fantastic couple of hours fucking your wife, how was yours?"

Danielle knew exactly what I was thinking because she punched me in the shoulder and said, "Quit it, he's a wonderful man, and I predict we will be great friends."

The suite had an attached bathroom, so Danielle left me to freshen up and informed me to redress and that she'd be back in an hour. An hour later I got the surprise of my life.

I was paging through a week-old copy of Paris Match when I heard a rap on the door and two people entered, one was Danielle, and the man accompanying her I assumed was her husband Phillipe. I was introduced and when we shook hands I was pleased to feel Phillipe's manly grip, so much different than the cold fish that so many Frenchmen offer.

Phillipe was dressed much as I, in a finely tailored suit with a green and gold tie. He was perhaps an inch taller but about my same build. His English was much more accented than his wife, but perhaps she had a greater opportunity to speak it. Danielle was dressed in....

Almost nothing!

She had put back on her white heels and semi-transparent wrap, a pretty pearl necklace with matching earrings, and a slim gold bracelet, but otherwise, she was nude. She motioned me to a chair and she and Phillipe sat side by side on the couch.

"Now that you've accepted our offer of membership, there are a few more things I need to tell you before we enter the club itself. The most important one is what we call the 'iron rule." I crossed my legs and leaned back in the chair, and Phillipe assumed a similarly relaxed position on the couch. Danielle was sitting pretty much on the edge of the couch with her knees together. She was bending forward and I was treated again with an arousing view of her breasts as they sagged from her chest. I noted her nipple was still engorged and I wondered if that was their natural state.

"The iron rule dates back to the original founding of the club and simply stated, it requires that when within the premises of the club, all females must be naked."

My response was just a long "wow," is that why you're naked now?" I wanted to know.

"Yes, but as you can see we're permitted a few things, so technically we're not completely nude. We can wear a transparent wrap like this one but it can't be so long as to cover our pussies. Also, jewelry and shoes are allowed, but that's it."

"All females, including staff and guests?"

Yes, female guests can wear a wrap, but the female staff is completely naked. You'll see they are always wearing red heels and each wears a silver tiara that has their name engraved in the front."

"Men must be dressed in trousers and jackets. Several years ago, ties were made optional, but most men still wear them. The male staff is dressed in uniforms that would be worn in any quality hotel."

"All of the clubs are similar, however, the layout isn't standardized, since they were established at different times, but all will contain a world-class restaurant and bar. There is a "smoking room" reserved for gentlemen, although not many clouds of smoke anymore. And before you ask, no, there is no separate room for women. Upstairs, there are various rooms for erotic activities that are included in the monthly fee and the top floor is a hotel. If you choose to stay here you pay just as with any hotel, except the food and company are covered."

Danielle looked at Phillipe and asked, "What did I forget?"

"How does one get it on," he said with a huge smile.

"Merci, Phillipe. Seulement la raison pour laquelle nous existence non?"

I had taken French in high school, and though I'm very rusty, even I knew what Danielle said...