The Freyja Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The very reason we exist."

Phillipe suggested that perhaps it would be clearer how things worked if we carried the discussion over to dinner. Danielle, obviously still flustered by her faux pas rose and I offered her my arm.

At the end of the short hall was a reception area with a beautifully carved mahogany door located behind a security desk. The insignia carved into the wood was an outline of a Viking longboat under sail with the initials F.C. Danielle informed me that this was one of the two main entrances into the club proper, the other being from the car park below.

Behind the desk was a man in a suit and to me, his short hair, piercing eyes, and overall bearing shouted: "Ex-military." Danielle handed him a card and he looked at it and then at me before he nodded and pressed a switch under the desk. I heard a buzz and the door to the club opened about an inch. Phillipe grasped the handle and Danielle led me inside.

On the other side was a space that I would describe as some kind of foyer. It looked to be two stories high with a large crystal chandelier hanging from the ornate ceiling. This must have been an interior space because there were no windows, but the walls were rich cherry paneling. Several niches contained small statues and two large paintings were hung at either end. Porticos revealed two further rooms, on the left, it appeared to lead to a large bar area, and the rightmost to a restaurant.

The first person we met was a waitress who was carrying a tray of drinks from the bar area across the foyer to the restaurant. Of course, she was naked. She seemed to be in a hurry and I watched the bounce of her tits as she strode across the room. She looked in our direction and spotted Phillipe, she gave him a big smile. I'm not sure she even noticed Danielle or myself.

We turned right and followed the girl into the restaurant. We were greeted by the hostess, a black woman in her thirties who led us to a table by a small fountain. When she leaned over me to place a menu, I heard her say something in French which I didn't get, because I was distracted by the fall of her naked breast as it pressed into the back of my shoulder.

A quick look around showed about twenty tables, of which, six or seven were occupied. Of course, I checked out the ladies, most of whom seemed to be between 35 and 50. The men appeared a little older. One woman caught my eye immediately, but only because I became aware of her staring at me as soon as we were seated.

It so happened that my seat faced her direction, so we were figuratively eye to eye. Her companions seemed obvious to her action, but I wasn't. Danielle and Phillipe were discussing something about the menu, so I did what I'd been trained to do.

At the negotiating table, a common tactic is to stare down your opponent, it has the effect of creating an aura of dominance and the object is to get the other guy to drop his gaze first. We weren't at a table hammering out a contract, but I had the same feeling of being challenged, so I smiled and stared back.

I've gotten pretty good at reading body language and as I watched the mysterious lady at the other table displayed all of the stages I expected. As she went through each, I mentally checked them off in my head. Commanding presence led to surprise which then displayed confusion which resulted in doubt. Counterattack followed but when repelled, there was a search for reinforcement, then despair, and finally, surrender. After three minutes and five seconds, the lady's eyes dropped into her lap.

Her body was partially hidden behind a man whose back was facing me, so that with dominance now established I attempted to see what I could. She appeared to be in her late thirties, with short blonde hair, slim arms, and pale skin. I could only see a hint of what appeared to be a full breast since most of it was hidden by the man, and what was left was obscured by her forearm. I gave her one more look and received one in return. Both carried the same message; "I'm interested."

When my attention returned to my table, I found Danielle looking at me, and it was obvious that she understood what had just transpired. She leaned toward me and whispered in my ear, "Ride that one and you'll become a local celebrity." Phillipe, who wasn't paying attention at all, ruined the follow-up questions by asking what we wanted to eat. My choice was sitting a few tables away.

After dinner, we went into the bar and Danielle finished telling me about "how to get it on." It turned out there were several ways. Some were spontaneous, but others required some planning. She gave me a small wallet-sized card and when I looked at it there were names of twenty cities and beneath each was a single phone number. Danielle told me, "Call the number and tell the operator what I wished. The operator's job was to find a match for the time frame you request."

The second option was the "board." Every club had a board where you simply posted that you were available and what action you wanted to perform. The board monitor was responsible for keeping track of members who posted so they could be connected to whomever then responded.

The third option was to attend a scheduled event in a particular room. Two events were scheduled every evening; cunnilingus and fellatio, but there was something for every taste and kink imaginable.

The fourth and final option was not only the simplest but also the oldest, just pick out him or her and get it on.

On the second and third floors of the building, some bedrooms could be had on a first come basis. The keys were available from the board monitor, but if you didn't mind a crowd you could use the public spaces.

As I looked around the room, I didn't see anyone fucking, but there was one woman on a couch who was giving a man a handjob, and occasionally her face would come close to where she could take him in her mouth if she chose.

At the bar, a woman was being finger fucked by one man while her breasts were being mauled by another, but other than those, and the fact that I was surrounded by naked female flesh, it wasn't much different than the bars I'd been in a hundred cities.

Danielle tapped my arm and said that she and Phillipe were leaving and asked if I would return the next day to finish the paperwork. We agreed on a time and she leaned forward for a parting kiss which ended up not being in the "goodbye, see you later" category, but felt very much like "please fuck me again." I squeezed her dangling tit and told her that I'd see her tomorrow. I glanced at Phillipe to see what his reaction was to me fondling his wife's breast, but he simply looked amused.

Once alone, I ordered a Heineken and surveyed the room. It was unchanged from last time, except that the fingerfucking had stopped, and the lady didn't look happy, but I couldn't tell if she was unhappy because she didn't get off, or unhappy because she was sore.

So far, I had only seen the restaurant and the bar, so I picked up my beer and decided to walk around. At the end of the bar room, there was a cubicle-like structure, which I discovered was the "board." A very cute black-haired girl was sitting in a chair and her tiara said her name was "Ming." She had a slightly oriental look but was mixed race. I approached and told her that I was new to the club and asked her to explain how the board worked.

She smiled broadly and I could see dimples form on her cheeks. She was enthusiastic about her job and took pride in the fact that she did it well. By way of explanation, she showed me a card she'd just written out. At the top was the name Fionia, and below were the words, "F/M cun+" Ming explained that the card was from a Woman who was seeking a man to eat her pussy and maybe more.

I looked at some other cards that all had the same type of sexual shorthand and they were pretty straightforward from my perspective. I asked Ming if there were rooms still available and she looked over her shoulder at a keyboard that still had seven keys hanging from brass hooks. "Yep, seven."

I was still holding the original card that Ming had handed me, so just out of curiosity, I asked her who Fionia was. Ming stretched her neck and looked around. "I don't see her right now, are you interested? Do you want me to look for her?" I said, "Let's look together."

Ming possessed a cute body, but typical of women with Asian ancestry her tits were small and her frame delicate, but I was enjoying the cute roll of her butt as she led me into the foyer. "There she is by the Freyja statue." Her back was to me, but her short blonde hair and pale skin were a dead giveaway. So, I thought. The woman's name is Fionia. I turned to Ming and asked, "Do you know if she speaks English?" Ming nodded.

"Merci Ming, I'll be back in a moment, I'd like a key to the best room you have left." Ming smiled and headed back to her cubicle.

Fionia was still talking to another woman when I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder with the edge of her card. When she turned around, her eyes widened and her mouth flew open and she uttered only one word, "You!"

I decided that a humble approach might be my best choice in this instance since we'd already determined who was going to be in charge. A magnanimous ruler is the most beloved. I introduced myself and admitted that I was the newest "newbie" in the club, but that I was looking to broaden my horizons. Fiona looked at me suspiciously, somewhat like a mongoose looks at a cobra.

"So you want to eat my pussy, do you?" She asked. I knew immediately that not only did Fionia speak English, but she was English! The Midland's version of the language was unmistakable once heard.

I replied, "No, I would like to honor a beautiful woman by offering my mouth for her pleasure."

Fionia burst into laughter. "Mon Deus, for an American, you're good, So tell me how might you do that?"

"I don't, we do. Cunnilingus is a team sport, but that's probably true of sex in general. You are as much in charge of your pleasure as I, but I already know that you know that."

"So how do you know that?"

"By the way, you looked at me in the restaurant. You are a handful for any man, and you'll not depend on one to give you solely what you desire. In truth that's what makes you so desirable, nes pa?"

Fiona looked into my eyes, searching for something, some clue as to who I was and whether I believed in the words I had just uttered. She had requested a physical act, nothing more. Pleasure for her body, but here I stood before her and offered that, but what? Certainly something more.

I took her hand and she silently followed. Ming saw us coming and just handed me the key as we passed. She pointed to a bank of two elevators and I pressed the up button, the door opened immediately and it was no more closed than I brought Fiona's lips to mine. First kisses are always special events and this one is no less so. A one-story ride is an insufficient time for a proper first kiss but it would have to do. When the doors opened, I pulled Fionia to the room that matched the key and ushered her inside.

I grabbed another quick kiss, but I longed to savor this woman, so I pushed her onto her back on the bed and let her watch me undress. I was nowhere near recovered from the exquisite experience with Danielle only a few hours before, but I was pleased that my manhood didn't embarrass me.

I pushed Fiona's body to the center of the bed and laid down beside her, and for the first time looked at her womanly visage. Her blue eyes were mounted by slim eyebrows, and her complexion was flawless. She had an oval face and her mouth sported pink lipstick. Her breasts were fully ripe and as I would soon learn, they were linked directly to her pussy.

She was not plump by any means, but like some women, she had a small pouch just above her mound that I thought enhanced the curve that disappeared between her legs. She was trimmed but not shaved and I appreciated that she understood that women should be natural.

I leaned forward to kiss those pink lips and my free hand squeezed a spongy breast before caressing the skin down to her mound which I cupped in my hand. Fionia was not unresponsive and I felt her hand tickle the hair on the back of my head as our tongues dueled in our mouths.

"You're not eating my pussy." Fionia whispered when I took a short break to check out the scenery that my hand was exploring. However, I noted that the lady's comment was given in a tone that did not seem to communicate disappointment.

"High-powered engines need to be warmed thoroughly before they can race," I replied. "It's an analogy that is true of both race cars and beautiful women." Fiona's response was just a satisfying "Ummm."

Her breasts were similar to Danielle's in size, shape, and color, but I noted that Fionia's were slightly more pointed with large nipples. I slid down her body and took one in my mouth and used my tongue to roll it around before biting down on it with firm lips. Fionia responded with a long moan and as her back arched, she pressed more of her soft flesh against me. I opened my mouth to engulf as much of her breast as possible and this was met with another moan.

Further south, my fingers had slipped between Fionia's legs and were being coated by the oily moisture of her arousal. This was one of the signals that I was waiting for. Without removing my hand, I slid back up to find Fionia's face had begun to flush, and just before I kissed her I said, "That's two." If she was mystified by my words, she chose not to comment, nor did she when I got up and guided her over to the chair.

To savor a woman's pussy demands access and I had learned over the years that beds are much inferior to chairs. I got a couple of towels from the bathroom and spread them on the one lounge chair in the room, then I led Fionia to it and sat her down with her butt just resting on the edge.

This position had several advantages for both her and me. She would be able to observe and I would have a comfortable perch to get to all of her interesting parts. I dropped to the floor and placed my hands on Fionia's knees which I gently pushed apart. By sliding forward, I ended up sitting on one butt cheek, with my mouth hovering just above her cunt.

The familiar warm smell of an aroused woman immediately assaulted my senses and I took a moment just to inhale her essence. "You smell delicious," was my comment as I gazed into the center of Fionia's womanhood.

"Glad you approve," was her mewed response. As I've already stated, Fionia's mound was covered by silky brownish-blonde pubic hair, but it was obvious that she had shaved her inner thighs which were smooth as baby's cheeks. Even though she was aroused, the slit that bisected her legs showed very little of her labia. Some women have prominent lips, but Fionia did not.

I slid a couple of fingers into her folds and exposed what labia she did possess. They were pink but the edges tended toward purplish red. I hadn't spread them apart enough to see her vagina, but that could wait a bit. With my fingers coated with her arousal, I wanted to see what challenge her clit might present so I slid them higher through her folds to where I knew it lay.

Fionia's clit looked like a small pink bud and I was pleased to see that it didn't need to be teased from hiding, but with it so prominently accessible, I knew I would have to be careful not to prematurely stimulate it.

As an appetizer, I moved closer so that Fionia could feel my hot breath and was rewarded when I saw her eyes clench and a soft mew escaped her lips.

Truly, I could have spent hours just looking at the vaginal loveliness of Fionia's sex, but I had an agreement to fulfill, so I began.

I removed my fingers and placed my hands on top of Fionia's smooth thighs. Later I would be using my fingertips to spread her labial lips, but for now, I was going to start at the periphery. I wasn't looking, so I didn't know if she was watching or whether she still had her eyes closed, but her body gave a jerk when I planted a kiss on her inner thigh and rubbed my lips and tongue across her delicate skin.

Whether between her legs, or elsewhere, I love the feel and taste of a woman's skin. The softness and slightly salty flavor are a real turn-on for me and I was savoring the moment. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Fionia's hand clench and relax with every stroke of my tongue and the aroma of her arousal seemed to be getting stronger.

As I lapped along her inner thighs, my hands were squeezing and caressing the uppers. I could only imagine the feeling of the two kinds of touch so intimate and so close together. Fionia's butt was squirming on the edge of the chair, so, her hand and the soft mewing I heard from her lips were giving me a sense that my efforts were being so far appreciated.

A few seconds later, I was switching my attention from one leg to another, when I felt a hand on my head. For a second, I thought Fionia was going to grab me and pull my face into her crotch, but if that was her intention, it lay somewhere in the future. Instead, she just rode along as I continued to tease.

There is a crease where the legs join the lower torso that I find especially delicate and worthy of attention, and I had moved to this special place when I heard Fionia's mews turn into words.

"Soooo, good.... Oh, God!... How do you know... Mummm." My kisses had turned more into licks and I flattened my tongue against her skin and flicked with just the tip.

I had been buried between Fionia's legs for a good fifteen minutes, but I had yet to touch her womanhood with my mouth. I knew from other experiences that it should not be much longer before the woman's tolerance for teasing would end and so it was only moments after these thoughts that I heard, "Please... no more.... no more.... please...

please.... eat me!"

Not only with words but with hands, my face was pulled and mashed against her cunt. Fionia had aimed my mouth toward her clit, so my nose was buried in the soft pubic hair of her mound which I noted had its distinctive aroma. I knew what she wanted, but I was not yet ready to give her that. My tongue circled her clit, but I refused to touch it.

Fionia's frustration with me was amplified when I abandoned the area around her clit and moved lower, sawing my tongue into her slit. The reaction of her body was an approval of sorts, and she certainly wasn't stopping me, but it wasn't yet the release she was seeking.

I had a sense that Fionia was lubricating, but until I inserted my tongue I had no idea of the level of flooding taking place. While not yet evident on her lips, I discovered that her vagina was figuratively filled to the brim and I spent a few minutes bailing. I loved the taste and feel of her nectar and my senses were overwhelmed by her raw female sexuality.

Satisfied with my exploration of her vagina and inner labia, I moved back toward her clit, but on the way, my tongue felt a small depression which I recognized as Fionia's pee hole. I knew most women didn't get much stimulation there, but I wedged the tip of my tongue into it anyway, at least for my satisfaction if not hers. Fionia felt it and she gave a little jerk but I continued without any comments.

I was making broad swipes with my tongue up either side of Fionia's groove just missing her pleasure bud when I felt her legs begin to tremble. This was a signal I was waiting for and when it happened, I raised my hands that had been resting on Fionia's thighs to her heaving breasts. I filled my hands with their spongy softness and then slid my fingers down to her now engorged nipples. I was about to try something with Fionia that had been successful with other women.

I waited until I heard her exhale and then did two things simultaneously. First, my fingers pinched and twisted her nipples, while at the same time, my tongue swept directly across her throbbing clit.