The Freyja Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fionia's entire body lifted off the chair and it was hard to maintain contact between her legs. The sound that she made was somewhere between a moan and a wail, and the tremble in her legs turned to spasms as I imagined bolts of lightning coursing through her. It wasn't clear to me if she'd climaxed or not, but since she hadn't yet pushed me away, I continued my assault.

When she jerked, my hands had to release her tits, but I soon found them again, and while I refrained from pinching, "mauling" was a good description. Once her bottom had resumed sitting on the edge of the chair, I pushed my lips against her clit and held it, using my tongue to flick the nub.

Again Fionia jerked, and I became aware of several things happening at once as fireworks exploded in her head. She threw her head back and moaned a long "aaaaagh." At the same time, her face scrunched into a grimace and tears welled around the slits where her eyes should have been. Her heaving breasts had once again dislodged my grip, and she appeared to have forgotten how to breathe. The most amazing thing though was happening between her legs. She had wrapped one leg around my neck and it was pushing my head strongly into her spasming cunt, while her hands were in my hair pushing me away.

Over the years, I was pleased that a series of women had combined to teach me the art, and all seemed to appreciate the skill acquired by their students. I knew that I possessed a talent, but watching Fionia, I thought I might have achieved the pinnacle of what pleasure my mouth could give.

Fiona didn't seem to know what to do with her appendages. Her head kept swinging from side to side and her hands kept clutching my hair and my shoulders or the arms of the chair. Between her legs, she had pushed me away and in addition to the taste of her arousal, it seemed that she had also peed herself. It couldn't have been much, but it was there.

I pulled back, reached for the edge of one of the towels, and wiped my face while I watched Fionia gasping for air. Once I was no longer blocking her, she clamped her legs together strongly and I observed the muscles of her smooth thighs clenching as if to hold her spasming pleasure inside.

A few minutes later, when I saw her open her eyes and her breaths became long draws of air rather than frantic gasps, I pulled her to her feet and returned her to the bed. Then I laid down beside her and pulled the comforter over both of us. We ended up in a spoon position with me holding her. For a long time, I just listened as her breathing returned to normal.

I had just closed my eyes when I heard her soft midlands accent; "You're not human are you? You're some devil that's been sent to beguile me. I knew it when you first looked at me. I'm doomed, am I not?"

I couldn't see her face, indeed I couldn't see much of her except the hair on my face. "Yes, it's true," I admitted, "No mere man could pleasure you as I have, so please place your soul in the jar by the door when you leave." Fionia erupted in laughter and the next thing I knew, she had flipped over and was holding my head in her hands and covering my face with kisses.

"You saw the "+" on my card didn't you?" She asked as I felt her hand search for and find my flaccid penis.

"Yes, I saw it, but I need to tell you something." For the next fifteen minutes, I told Fionia how I'd come to find out about the club and the afternoon's "interview" with Danielle. As she was aware that her fondling of my cock was yielding only modest results, it became obvious to both of us that the "+" would have to wait for another day.

When we parted, I knew nothing about her and she knew nothing about me. Total strangers, who for a moment had an opportunity to draw close, but parted, still as strangers. Il was not disappointed. Under other circumstances, I would have loved to know more and better understand who this woman was that briefly and pleasurably touched my life. But for now, I was content.

When I returned the key, Ming helped show me who to see about calling a cab, and a little after midnight I was back in my hotel, but I slept fretfully, as images of Danielle, Fionia, and even Ming, kept rolling through my head.

I knew that I had made a verbal commitment to Danielle about joining, but things at four in the morning looked different than at six in the evening after one of the most satisfying and intense bouts of lovemaking I'd ever experienced. The question I had was the obvious one, would it be worth it?

At one p.m. the next day, I again found myself standing in front of the door of the building that housed the Freyja Club. Upon being buzzed in, I gave Henrietta a big smile and got a slight upturn on one side of her mouth in return.

It took a couple of minutes for Danielle to fetch me, but soon I was again seated in her gorgeous office. I had declined a drink, so we quickly turned to the issue at hand.

"I understand that you made quick work of our hospitality," Danielle said with a smile. "What did you think?"

"So, with a sample of one, I can affirm that everything you told me has been checked out so far. How was your evening?"

Danielle lowered her eyes and seemed to blush. "After we left, Phillipe wanted to know all about you and most especially what I thought about you as a lover."

When Danielle saw my raised eyebrows, she correctly deduced that I wished for her to continue.

"I told him, honestly, that next to him, you were the most satisfying man I had ever received into my body. Phillipe said to tell you that, if that was true, and you approve, he would like to watch sometime."

"Would you like him to watch us?" I wanted to know. Again, Danielle's eyes dropped in embarrassment, an emotion that, given her job, I thought was impossible. "No," she finally said, "I'd want you both...together." I smiled at her response and said I'd have to think about that.

Danielle changed the subject back to me. "Are you having second thoughts?"

I truthfully admitted that "second thoughts" had kept me awake for much of the night.

"And...?" Her implied question hung in the air for a moment before I answered.

"Over the years, I like to think that I've been attracted to women, and sexually I rarely lack for female companionship if I desire it..." I paused, and Danielle nodded in agreement.

"But it's a different feeling isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes, was my answer. Last night I met a woman named Fionia, I don't know anything more about her, and I may never see her again, but I know that such people are few and far between. I could spend months picking up women in bars before I'd find a match for her. The other deciding factor was where your clubs are located. Except for Houston and Miami, I'm in the other cities regularly. So, yes, it's different."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to join, so what's next?"

In the next half hour, I filled out a half dozen forms and set up a monthly bank transfer, and wired the initiation fee to the account she gave me. The last item required Henrietta, who came into the office with what looked like a small nail gun, but I learned that it injected a microcomputer chip under the skin between my thumb and forefinger of my left hand. Danielle explained that I should use it to gain entrance and to charge anything not covered by the monthly fee.

Before I left, I told Danielle that it was going to be impossible for me to return to the club before I had to leave on this trip, but that I would be checking out some of the other clubs, and I would surely see her the next time I was in Paris.

Our parting kiss was full of promise and generated an immediate sexual response on my part, but as I waved to Henrietta and left the building, I began thinking about threesomes.