All Comments on 'The Friend Who Stole My Wife Ch. 02'

by normicawber

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

When you wrote this, did it sound good to you? Like it was something a married woman who loved her husband would say and do?

No. No it didn’t; but you submitted it anyway. I’m not sure why, maybe you’re a moron or maybe you couldn’t figure out that a woman who could do this, is a woman who is preparing to leave her husband.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

He should love at the lake with Arnie

She's too disrespectful. If she wants to "play" she could at least ask her husband's permission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It isn’t stealing. Wife is running away to her slutty side and Arnie is just in the right place. Meh the phot shot story was not well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If he stole your wife he's not your friend, you're simply married to a cheating whore.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Grow a pair. Give old Arnie a two by four in the face. Dump the cheating wife and find a better woman. She is a soiled cum dump now. Yuck

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What a cheap cuckold shit. If a woman does what this slut does, she has a way of accepting a divorce. Then she can act out her whore instinct and become infected with STD or HIV. Perhaps then she will recognize the need for a condom for strangers!

badidea211badidea211almost 3 years ago

It gets better. Wish I could be that girl for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Martian slut/whore/bitch ray strikes again.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This isn't getting any better and quite honestly after the first part I would have sworn the only way left was up.....guess who was 100% wrong!!!

premshankerpremshankeralmost 3 years ago

A real slutty bitch

Even with tiny tits

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Dont care for the story being dribbled out in little increments.

julie4fun22julie4fun22over 2 years ago

i liked the story and gave it 5 stars but felt that the author ended the story in the middle of the story. What happened next? The hubby should divorce his wife. She will never be true to him. If he wants to be a cuckold than he is well on his way but he just got a glimpse of his life with this wife. Better to divorce her now that to go down that path.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Dig a couple of graves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to agree with iameasel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh dear lord, Iameasel is now posting anonymously agreeing with himself. Too damn funny. The fact that your lame ass posts numerous times doesn’t mean anyone here agrees with you, you fuckwad. It just makes you look like even more of a deranged nut case. Your numerous accounts add credence to your mental instability. When you die, you will have accomplished nothing other than wasting your time. People will still be here reading these stories and no one at all will miss seeing your numerous retarded comments on every story. No one. Your wife left your ass for a reason. Probably several as mental illness is every bit as good as your tiny dick and impotence. The world is laughing at you, but you are too stupid to even know that!

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

I wouldn't by any stretch say that this is an exciting story, or even a story about a young couple with much of a future together. If she persists in using other guys to trigger her slut instinct, and denies her wimpy husband, the "marriage" is a sham.

But many kids are so hung up sexually that these kind of events can help them get past their hangups. Would any of us suggest that, at this point in life, this husband is anything but a loser married to a hot girl? So if she performs a few provocative actions in order to spark her husband's libido, and ultimately their sex life benefits, it can be a good thing.

I'm not saying that cheating itself is a good thing, but some guys don't know how slutty a woman wants to be until she shows him.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Why did you turn off scores and comments for part 3?

As soon as the bully's dick is in her either it's cuckold or divorce and possibly both given the disrespect that she shows all through all three parts there's obviously no love and that's only a couple of months into married life, imagine how bad it will be at the grand old age of the 1st anniversary.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He ain’t yo friend and she’s just a whore.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of a girlfriend I had. We became very close. We were even talking marriage but I had to leave for awhile…about a year. In the meantime, she lost her battle waiting for me and when I got back, dated but clearly she had tried others and well clearly enjoyed one much more. My friends were dropping me little warnings, but I was ok with it…not fully understanding I already was a cuck at heart. She married the other guy unfortunately. But, I feel she got more of what she needed as I am definitely on the small side and never lasted long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So funny that premature ejaculation means you only get one shot. Perhaps it's the none existent recovery that's the real problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous