All Comments on 'The Friendly Skies'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SaraSeraSaraSera9 months ago

You’re a master storyteller Ann. You hit all the right notes for me. Romance, sexual tension and a handsome payoff. Thank you for the story.

gunmakergunmaker9 months ago

Very nice. A wonderful change of pace and an interesting variation on a theme.

FandeborisFandeboris9 months ago

Don’t usually go for this type but since it’s your byline I gave it a try. Good story, good pacing, and good ending. Peggy proving she can take and give a good sexual romp.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Very nice for a change of pace. Well written and graphic enough to get the message and feeling across without being raunchy.

eljaybeljayb9 months ago

Definately First Class ALL the way. A delightful story, thank you

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

This was certainly a change of direction for you, Ann, but given your expertise in writing red hot stories, it should come as no surprise that you really nailed it! This is not a topic that I normally read, but I'm a fan of yours, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm so glad I did! It left me nicely damp, and my cuckold finished me off with his tongue. Definitely worth every one of the five stars I've given it.

Mike9947Mike99479 months ago

Lit is at its best when it explores human sexuality - a monkey could write about fucking and many do.

This is brilliant and one of the reasons I follow you.

Tips hat to the lady!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes9 months ago

That was hot! It's an Ann Douglas story so how could it be anything but superb? For anyone who may have doubts, I as a male can confirm that male nipples can be as arousing as a woman's. If my nipples are teased, kissed, licked, and/or sucked, my appendage gets hard as Paulette's did. I'd love to find my own Peggy for some intimacy.

VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

Lovely story, well written, and excellent pacing

BimjoBimjo9 months ago

Skillfully and tastfully presented, as usual.

paulsubpaulsub9 months ago

What a surprise, it was getting a wrapped present that after opening you discovered that it was better than you wished for!

As always, so well constructed and detailed character development. 👌

Ynotnow69Ynotnow699 months ago

I love all your stories Ann , the characters just come to life and have such a fun time

Excellent story

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Any time you wish to venture down a road less traveled I am on board. Felt real; the surprise, bit of hesitation, curiosity and how much your characters enjoyed sex with one another — the latter wonderfully erotic as is invariably the case with your stories. And the closing exchange with Judy a nice touch. Must say, Peggy is a favorite character of mine: a sensual, sexually charged woman with agency who comes off so believable. Would love more of her adventures wherever they take her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...