The Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In stepped a casually dressed older man, followed by an equally garbed woman. Both gave the two women a brief smile as the man reached for the lobby button, only to pause when she saw that the third-floor button was already lit.

"Oh, is this going up?" he said as he hit the lobby button anyway.

The doors closed and the elevator again began to move, continuing upward. The man shrugged, figuring it would go back down soon enough.

"We're going to head over to one of the casinos and try our luck," the man's companion offered. "Roger loves roulette."

"And you?" Paulette asked, not wanting to be rude by ignoring the woman.

"I prefer the slots, myself," she said as the light over the door indicated they'd reached the top floor.

The doors had barely opened before Peggy spurted past them and out into the hallway. Paulette took a moment to first wish the older couple luck, then just as quickly followed Peggy out.

Peggy's room was only a few doors down the corridor, but it seemed to be taking forever for her to find the keycard in her purse. As she searched, Paulette pressed against her from behind, wrapping her arms around Peggy's waist as she kissed the nape of her neck.

"If you can't get that door open soon," she whispered into Peggy's ear as she pressed her pelvis against the taller woman's ass, "I might just have to fuck you right here in the hallway."

Peggy was sure Paulette was joking, at least she hoped so. Yet at the same time, the thought sent an exciting thrill through her.

"Ah, here it is," Peggy cried out triumphantly as she quickly ran the card through the reader and watched the indicator light turn from red to green.

The door clicked open and then was just as quickly closed, the two of them again sharing a kiss before the self-locking latch could even slide back into place. A second kiss followed, then a third, each more intimate than the last as their tongues glided back and forth, caressing the interior of each other's mouth with rising fervor. They tugged at each other's clothing, drawing down the zippers of their dresses until they were loose enough for both to slip out of.

With the prospect of spending the night with someone a near certainty, Peggy had worn her favorite bra and panty ensemble. Fire engine red in color, both garments barely contained enough cloth to serve their intended function. Paulette's lingerie was more sensible, given the demands of her job and the need for comfort, yet at the same time enticing. The material was thin enough to show both the nipples of her smaller breasts and the outline of the protrusion Peggy had earlier felt between her legs. A bulge that had clearly grown in the interim.

Conscious of Peggy's focus on her uniqueness, Paulette wasted no time in satisfying her curiosity. She slipped a thumb under each side of her panties and, bending ever so slightly, slid the constrictive undergarment down her smooth legs. It wasn't until they hit the floor and she stood back up that Peggy got a good look at the hidden treasure, but once she did, she had to say -- she was impressed.

Nearly fully hard, Paulette's cock was three fingers in diameter and more than twice that in length. The absence of any pubic hair made it seem even bigger. It had been some time since Peggy had seen one in the flesh, but she judged it a respectable size.

"I hope you're not disappointed," Paulette asked as she reached down and, lifting it with her fingers, stroked the underside to give the other woman an even better view.

"Hardly," Peggy said appreciatively.

Eager to move things forward, Paulette removed what was left of her clothing, dropping the varied pieces to the floor. Her breasts, Peggy noted, were perfect, a tribute to the surgeon who had crafted them. She had seen her share of fake boobs, especially here in Vegas, and if she hadn't known beforehand, she would've thought them natural. In fact, even with the decidedly masculine appendage hanging between Paulette's legs, she still found it impossible not to think of her as anything other than a beautiful young woman.

Realizing that Paulette was waiting for her to 'show the goods' as well, Peggy hurriedly rid herself of her own clothing. She had no illusions that her body was anything but that of a woman just on the other side of fifty, but at the same time she'd invested considerable effort on staying in shape. She weighed only five pounds more than when she'd first become a stewardess, and her breasts had retained enough of their buoyancy to still impress. Her nipples stood as hard as ever, and the thick mound of hair covering the mound between her legs contained only a smattering of gray.

As had been noted by the desk clerk earlier, luxury was a relative term, but some of the differences between Peggy's room and Paulette's justified the distinction. The most noticeable was a single queen-sized bed, twice the size of the twins in the double room Paulette shared two floors below. Additionally, instead of the phone booth sized shower found in economy, the more expensive room boasted both a full-sized bath and a walk-in shower.

It was the latter amenity that drew Paulette's attention.

-=-=-=-

Standing behind her and using both hands, Peggy spread a thick lather over Paulette's breasts, playing with her nipples before continuing down her smooth stomach until she reached her cock and balls. She slid a hand under the latter, cupping the small spheres in her palm while the other hand closed around the hard shaft above it, her fingers sliding back and forth along its length.

"Oh yes," Paulette sighed softly, as Peggy's fingers caressed the sensitive flesh. "That feels so good."

Peggy continued to do so for a bit, then moved around Paulette to face her. Another kiss followed, and then one after that, until Peggy left Paulette's lips behind and began working her way down to her breasts, her tongue teasing the thick nipples that capped them. Then in turn, one, and then the other, vanished into her mouth.

Paulette moaned even louder, backing up against the tiled wall as Peggy maintained their closeness, all the while never releasing her grip on the cock in her hand. At least not until the embrace of her hand was replaced by that of her mouth as, dropping to her knees, she redirected the flow of water from above and, after washing away the suds left by her hand, closed her lips around it.

That brought forth another cry of satisfaction from Paulette as Peggy aptly demonstrated that, much like they say about riding a bike, all of her old skills had come rushing back. And whatever else might have been said about Peggy Oxenberg, she had been a first-class cocksucker in her prime.

She slid her tongue down the underside of Paulette's cock, sliding it across her balls until, one at a time, she took each into her mouth. It had been years since she'd done so and Peggy found she missed it. As she continued to savor her hardness, the brunette slid her hands up Paulette's body, first along her sides, and then down across her ass, squeezing the rounded mounds softly.

Peggy continued her oral play for several minutes until, taking advantage of a momentary pause, Paulette pulled her cock away, and lifted Peggy to her feet. A quick kiss of appreciation followed before she dropped down to her own knees, lifting one of Peggy's legs up onto the small bench built into the shower wall. Then, without preamble, she reached out a hand and parted the folds of the older woman's pussy, bringing her face inward and extending her tongue as she did so in order to strike the excited pearl with eager determination.

"Oh God, yes!" Peggy cried out as she felt the soft wetness of Paulette's tongue come into contact with her clitoris.

The olive-skinned beauty might not have had Peggy's decades of experience, but she quickly proved that she too knew how to use her tongue, directing the darting appendage to all the most sensitive points. A remarkable feat for one who hadn't been born with an intimate knowledge of them. Peggy found herself leaning back on the tiled wall for support as repeated waves of delight raced across her body. She laid a hand on the back of Paulette's head, more for encouragement than direction -- the latter being totally unnecessary.

Long minutes passed as Paulette continued her efforts, bringing Peggy first to the threshold of orgasm, then beyond it as she climaxed with explosive force, her body quaking in frenzied delight. It was all she could do to stay on her feet, her legs feeling like they would collapse under her at any second. But somehow she managed to do so, aided by the safety bar embedded in the wall.

"That ... was amazing," Peggy said breathlessly as Paulette rose back to her feet.

"It gets better," Paulette promised.

-=-=-=-

They moved to the large bed after drying off, where, their initial excitement abated, they spent the next quarter hour just exploring each other's bodies, sharing both soft and some not so soft kisses along with a variety of touches. Paulette kissed Peggy's mouth one last time, then moved down across her neck, continuing on to the large breasts that dominated the older woman's chest.

Planting a kiss on each nipple, whirling the tip of her tongue across them as she did, Paulette cupped the underside of each breast, squeezing the soft flesh as she intensified her oral efforts. Peggy moaned in response, enjoying the caress of the young woman, along with the pleasing sensations that accompanied it. Moving back and forth between the two mounds, Paulette worked the same kind of magic she'd demonstrated between Peggy's legs, and while the results were far less combustible, they were nevertheless most enjoyable.

Then it was Peggy's turn as, her strength restored, she turned her attention to Paulette's bounty, again marveling as she did at skill of the artist that had created them. Truly works of art, it was hard to believe that they were anything but natural assets.

Paulette moaned softly as Peggy's lips closed around her extended nipples, excited nubs that had become even more sensitive after her transformation. Peggy reached down with a free hand and closed her fingers around the hard cock between Paulette's legs, pleased to see that it had retained much of its firmness from earlier. Abandoning the small but delightful breasts that had occupied her attention so, Peggy licked her way downward until, using her hand, she tilted Paulette's cock so that she could direct the head of it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Paulette purred as she felt the wetness of Peggy's mouth wrap around her cock.

She twirled her tongue along the underside of its crown, then down the length, all the way to the ball sack at the bottom before reversing direction and repeating the motion several times. Finally, opening her lips wide, Peggy slid Paulette's length down her throat, again demonstrating hard earned skills that restored the blonde's cock to its full glory.

"I want you to fuck me," Peggy said as she lifted her mouth off the again impressive member, then adding in a stronger tone, "I need you to fuck me ... to fuck me hard!"

That was something Paulette had no problem with, as not only did she enjoy still having a cock, she loved using it on both men and women. In an impressive show of strength, she pressed Peggy down on the bed, spreading her legs as she did so, creating a space into which she could insert her own body. Her mouth then returned to Peggy's treasure, duplicating her earlier efforts to ensure that she was ready to receive her.

"Ohhhhh," Peggy moaned loudly as she felt Paulette's hardness fill her, the wet walls of her pussy closing around it.

Peggy reached out and laid a hand on each of Paulette's shoulders, holding her steady even as the blonde placed her own hands against the brunette's thighs to do the same. Firmly anchored, Paulette began to slip her cock in and out of Peggy, picking up speed with each repetition as she pressed onward.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me, fuck me good!" Peggy cried out as their bodies rocked back and forth.

Her arms now around Paulette's neck, with her fingers interlaced, Peggy lifted her legs as well, wrapping them around the other woman's lower back. Paulette continued to drive herself into Peggy, her cock sliding deeper with each thrust. Her own arms were now holding onto Peggy's back, allowing her to grip her tightly when she rolled their interlocked bodies across the bed until they'd changed places and the Paulette was now on the bottom and Peggy on top.

Reaching around the taller woman's chest, Paulette put a hand on each of her breasts, squeezing them tightly as Peggy dropped her hands to the flat of the mattress, bracing herself so that she could now ride the pole inside her in a reverse cowgirl. As she did so, Paulette shifted a hand downward, her extended fingers once more finding Peggy's clitoris, which she began to play with as well.

Their bodies gyrated uncontrollably as the forces inside both of them continued to build. At the same time, breaths became shallow and droplets of sweat cascaded across their naked bodies. They continued that way for long minutes, until Paulette again took control and, again gripping Peggy, swung them around once more until she was now on all fours with Paulette kneeling behind her, her cock already finding its way back into the prize between Peggy's legs.

"I'm ... going ... to ..." Peggy barely managed to express before her last vestiges of resistance shattered against the orgasmic fury crashing against them, causing repeated waves of ecstasy to rip through her body.

Also, as if she'd been waiting for Peggy to finish first, Paulette followed with her own climax barely a half dozen breaths later, her body quaking with delight as she exploded inside the woman beneath her. An eruption of bliss that filled Peggy with the fruits of their endeavors.

-=-=-=-

Even though she wasn't heading home until the following night, Peggy was at the shuttle bus stop in front of the motel early the next morning to see Paulette off. They'd already said their goodbyes back in the room -- twice in fact since they'd awakened early. So, in public, their parting was strictly professional, at least as to most observers.

"Imagine how surprised I was when I woke up this morning and found Paulette's bed hadn't been slept in," Judy said as she stepped up next to Peggy.

"Do tell," Peggy smiled, her eyes still fixed on the bus as she watched Paulette walk down the aisle and take her seat.

"Well, maybe not so much surprised as concerned, like any good roommate should be," the senior attendant grinned. "Although it did allow me to take a longer shower than I otherwise would've been able to."

"Well, if you learned anything working with me," Peggy remarked as she turned to face her former associate, "it's to take your pleasures where and when you can."

"True, very true," Judy noted.

"You didn't put her up to this, did you?" Peggy asked.

"How could you even suggest such a ..." Judy started to say, then let her words trail off. "Okay, we both know how, but this time I'm innocent."

"She told me that you know," Peggy said.

"Well, rooming together, it would've been hard to keep the secret for long," Judy pointed out. "I mean, 'I'm too shy to change around another girl' could only go so far."

"You hit on her, didn't you?" Peggy grinned.

"You know I did," Judy smiled.

"And?" Peggy inquired.

"Turned out that she wasn't my cup of tea," Judy stated, "but the two of you seem to have hit it off quite well."

"You could say that," Peggy replied. "I think..."

"Time to go, Judy," the driver called from inside the bus, interrupting Peggy.

Turning to the driver, Judy held up her index finger up to say one second.

"One question before I go," she said, turning back to Peggy. "You know I'm not into girls like Paulette, but I am curious. What was it like?"

"First class all the way," Peggy replied without hesitation.

"The driver honked the horn and Judy quickly boarded the bus, the door closing behind her.

As she watched the bus pull away, Peggy found herself already looking forward to the next time she had the chance to fly the friendly skies with Paulette.

END

12