All Comments on 'The Friends List Ch. 03'

by thatsbogus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Just started

Just wanted to share that I went to Queen's for my Master's Degree and so happy to see the name on the first line. Used to live on William St. :-) I will review when I read more and let you know if I like it.

WordSculptorWordSculptorabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing where you take this. A lot of the characters feel like real people. There's a sense of place, of time.

Great stuff, thanks for your work on it.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 2 years ago

I'm liking it...a lot.

Do they have room for one more? :+)))

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Actually I think there are 4 more, Not everything is as you think!

vanmyers86vanmyers86about 2 years ago

Very well done! The whole story is told well, and I found the conversation in the car to be refreshingly honest and human, something we don't see often enough on this site. Thanks for a good tale!

pkp033pkp033about 2 years ago

Binged the first three entries of the series and have enjoyed it immensely!

patient1patient1about 2 years ago

This is a great series. I'm sorry about your friend. Take your time to process and grieve for them. Don't return until you're ready.

crozskicrozskiover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite stories…and series…ever. So realistic and soooo sexy.

Alys21Alys2111 months ago

This is well written and my favourite so far.

I'm dying to know if Peter will get a blowie soon, though??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story is good but the sex scenes aren't long enough

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thatsbogus, you should post your stories forever, the characters are so vivid!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Prediction: the other crush is totally Monique. She's feeling bi-curious, in the opposite direction from most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthatsbogus@thatsbogus
Update, February 9: I'm 5,600 words into a new story that I anticipate posting as a one-off. It'll be a long read, and I'm aiming for something both more emotional and more romantic than my usual oeuvre. I've learned a long time ago never to set deadlines for myself, but the w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories