The Friends List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I regarded her quizzically.

"Despite my best efforts, I'm half-naked in your bed, somehow, in this empty house."

I shrugged. "We can stop any time you want. I was just trying to do something nice for you."

"Oh, I appreciate it, even though the fact you've got your hands all over me probably means your motives aren't solely altruistic. Still, I don't want you to stop."

"I can keep going, then."

"But I need you to know that I'm not going to lie for you. It's not like I'm going to text your sister and tell her or anything, but if it ever comes up what's going on here, I'm going to tell her the truth. Are you okay with that?"

"We haven't done anything to be ashamed of," I pointed out.

"That's true. You've had a couple of chances to try to look at me while I've been moving around here, and you haven't. I was watching your eyes. You've been a perfect gentleman."

I shrugged. "If you want me to see you naked, you'll make it happen. If you don't, I've got no business trying to do it without your consent."

As I finished my sentence, Sam nonchalantly slid the towel to the floor. I'm sure my eyes widened. Her breasts were every bit as incredible as I'd imagined. They were huge, and sat low across her chest in her lying-down position - proof enough they were real, though I'd never suspected otherwise. They were as perfect as the rest of her body. She had light freckles across her flushed upper chest and plump pink nipples that were visibly erect. I'd have given anything to touch them even once.

"My God," I mumbled.

Sam snickered. "Glad you approve. You can probably find some tension in there that needs work."

I'm not going to lie; I wanted to dive right in. But the 'playing it cool' approach had been working so far, so I re-oiled my hands with the baby oil and went to work on Sam's upper chest, massaging her neck and shoulders from the front, occasionally circling around her breasts but never touching them directly. I so badly wanted to, and I knew I'd been given an open invitation, but her intensifying squirming and growing look of disbelieving sexual frustration was making it all worth it.

I finally circled around again and then came back up directly across her breasts, letting my oily fingertips lightly glide over her nipples just once as she let out a louder grunt. Then, inspired, I moved down, back to her legs, running my hands up and down her thighs. I was feeling bolder now, and with Sam's legs spread wider, I was able to go to work on her inner thighs as well as exploring her hips around and under her panties.

I started slowly returning to her tits more often too, teasing her, circling and gently pinching her nipples, taking the full weight of her breasts in my palms and then releasing them. Sam's arousal was finally obvious now, between her flushed skin, her moaning which was now less relaxed and more ragged, and the damp heat I could sense tantalizingly close to my fingers every time I touched her inner thighs.

After quite some time I finally focused exclusively on her breasts for a while, gently kneading and massaging them for all it was worth as Sam writhed in pleasure on my bed, unable to remain in place. She was moaning loudly enough now that I was sure we could be heard if anyone were home, but I still hadn't heard any signs of Clarence getting in.

Finally, when I thought Sam was about ready to explode in frustration, I eased off.

"I think there's only one place left to massage," I observed innocently, glancing at her panties.

Sam giggled. "You offer happy endings, huh?"

"I'm trying to get all the tension out, remember?"

She shook her head. "If that was the goal, you failed. You just replaced one kind with a different kind."

"The more fun kind, you mean."

"It's only fun if you get a chance to let it out, mister." Sam sat up in bed, leaning against my headboard. Her breasts assumed their normal, gravity-defying position, and I stared despite myself.

"You haven't said yes or no yet," I pointed out. "Would you like a happy ending?"

Sam exhaled deeply. "I hadn't planned on having sex with you this weekend."

"I mean, we don't have to have sex."

"I'd thought of that. I could easily make you leave the room while I finish myself off."

"This is my room, you can't kick me out of it," I teased, only half-joking.

"I could go to Steve's room, then." She thought for a moment. "But that's not what I want, and you damn well know it. You know I've been looking forward to starting college and getting that whole first-year experience, but honestly, that doesn't mean I wasn't nervous about it. I know you're safe, and you'll make sure I have a good time. Laura and Kirsten had built up your reputation enough that I was at least a little curious before, and now that I've felt what your hands can do, I'm very curious."

There was a long pause as I waited for her to continue. "But..."

"But you're Vanessa's stepbrother! You're finally getting closer to her after years of hostility. Do you really want to potentially throw that away for one hookup? She will eventually find out about this. I refuse to lie to her."

"Do you want to do it?" I asked, dodging the question.

"I've never been with a guy who was so focused on my pleasure. I want to see what else you're capable of. And..." she averted her eyes sheepishly. "...I need to cum, one way or another. So, yeah, I do. I want you to show me what I've been missing. But you're the one that's going to have to live with the consequences afterwards. And since I don't see any sign you've got a boner right now, I need you to be the one to make a good decision here, for both of us, because your fucking magic hands have turned me into a puddle."

I knew it was a dangerous idea, but I'd built up the idea of Sam being the crush in my head so much over the past month that once I'd gotten over the false image of her as a spoiled rich brat, I'd genuinely developed an attraction to her. She was intelligent, had wisdom beyond her years, was down to earth and funny, and she was still both objectively beautiful and leaving a wet spot on my bedspread. Even if she wasn't the mystery crush, I'd somehow wound up with her nearly naked and turned on in my bed. My cock made the decision for me before my head had a chance to think about it, and I grasped her panties on her hips with both hands and removed them in one smooth motion.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered, spreading her legs wide.

Even Sam's pussy was perfect, a soft pink slit with small inner lips crowned with a closely-cropped chestnut brown landing strip. Her clit was peeking out from under its hood, and her opening was coated in her moisture.

"Your pussy is so beautiful," I raved.

Sam blushed. "I wouldn't have anything to compare it to, but thanks."

Her right hand drifted down between her legs, but I stopped her before she reached her clit. "No touching."

"Peter, I need it," she begged.

"Let me. I'll take care of you."

"Are you for real?"

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Every guy I've ever known just takes and takes and takes. You're so giving. All this, only for me. You haven't even taken your shirt off yet. This is so different from everything I've ever had before."

"I'll get my chance. I'm going to make you cum first, then I'm going to take what I want from you."

Sam's eyes rolled back in her head a little. "Oh, yes please."

I hooked her legs on my shoulders and dragged her to the edge of the bed, then knelt down on the floor. Sam's pussy was so enticing, glistening wet and ready, and I buried my face in it, licking one long stroke from the bottom of her opening to the top before I locked my tongue onto the hood of her clit and started licking. I knew how turned on she was, and I was done teasing her. As I licked her I felt her hands running through my hair, and I looked up and made eye contact with her. She had a wild, out-of-control look on her red face and she was mumbling "oh, fuck" to herself over and over again as she watched me going down on her.

I slid one finger inside her, then two, and started pressing against her g-spot as I licked her. She was boiling hot and slippery inside, soft and yielding. I could feel the firm nub of her clit under my tongue, sliding under its touch, hard to pin down. Sam's movements weren't helping, as she was rocking her hips against my face to maximize pressure. I briefly looked up again and saw Sam with one of her breasts in her mouth, licking her left nipple with a certain intensity. She then noticed me noticing and stopped, blushing.

"You don't have to stop. It's hot watching you do that."

"It feels so good, Peter. I'm going to cum for you soon, okay?"

"Cum for me whenever you're ready, Samantha."

I renewed my attack, focusing under her hood, right in on her clit, waiting to see if she moved away. When she rotated her hips to maximize the pressure, I began licking as hard as I could right on her clit itself as I firmly rubbed her g-spot with my fingers. Within a few moments I felt her insides seize and then release. Sam's voice was a torrent of unintelligible noises as she blew up, quaking violently head to toe as her muscles inside gripped and released my fingers in pulsing succession. Her hands were grasping my head, taking me along for the ride as she came.

I eased her through the orgasm with longer, slower licks and then felt her hand against my forehead, stopping me. As I stood up she looked completely spent and relaxed, her perfect body drenched in sweat and glowing red and pink with exertion. Every one of her muscles was limp as she lay on the bed, breathing hard but unmoving. With all the baby oil I'd applied to her, her body had a glossy sheen to it, and she looked like a centrefold.

I took a seat on the bed beside her and just watched her for a moment, thinking about how little I'd expected this to happen even thirty minutes earlier. I realized suddenly that I still wasn't even hard - I was feeling it mentally, but I'd been so focused on Sam's pleasure that I hadn't thought about myself, and right up until Sam threw the towel on the floor I hadn't been thinking about sex. I glanced down between Sam's legs, under her landing strip, seeing the cleft of her pussy with just a hint of her pink inner labia poking through her bare lips and it hit me like a freight train - I was instantly rock hard, uncomfortable in my jeans, and I wanted inside her.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Blub." She tried and failed to lift her arm.

"That good, huh?"

"I don't know if that's the best orgasm I've ever had, but it'd definitely be in the conversation," she finally managed. "How the hell did you do that?"

"You seemed to like having your clit licked," I pointed out.

"Well, obviously. But I mean... I don't know. Like I said, no man's ever taken care of me like that before. And I've never had good head until now. I thought I had, but... wow. It was never like that. You're fucking great at it. You could teach classes. Kirsten was right."

I smiled. "Thanks. It was fun taking care of you. I really hadn't intended for this to happen. I didn't think you were interested in me like that."

"I wasn't. I mean, sure, I've been curious about you after hearing more about your sexual prowess than I ever wanted to know, but I wasn't going to do anything about it. I really only came down here for a campus tour with a local tour guide, and I didn't like the idea of spending a couple of nights alone in a hotel. But the bar last night was fun, and I was pretty wound up before that jackass killed the mood. It didn't go away entirely though, and then you offered a massage, and what girl's going to turn that down?" She stretched experimentally. "My back and shoulders actually are looser, too. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Speaking of your pleasure, I'm sure I owe you one. I'm not going to be as good at oral as you are, but I've been told I know what I'm doing. Or I've probably got another orgasm in me if you want to bang. If you eat pussy that well, I'm sure you fuck just as well."

"I'll let Kirsten speak for me on that one." I winked.

"Oh, I'm sure you've had dozens of pretty girls in this bed. I'm just one more notch on your bedpost, huh?"

"I wouldn't say dozens..."

"I don't care how many it's been. I've been slut-shamed enough when I wasn't one that I would never judge anyone for being sexual, even if they are slutty. I don't care if you are, and I don't care if you aren't. But you do have condoms, right?"

I nodded.

"Good. That pregnancy scare after my first time was enough for a lifetime."

I gently stroked up and down Sam's body as she lay motionless for another few moments, trying to ignore the raging hard-on between my legs. Eventually she appeared to have regained her composure and sat up.

"Okay. Kirsten said you had a nice cock. Time to see if she was right."

I laughed and pulled my shirt off, then I unzipped my jeans, pulling them and my underwear down together. My erection erupted out of my pants as soon as it was free, and Sam smiled to herself.

"Was she right?"

"Kirsten's always right." Sam took hold of my cock, stroking it gently and feeling the hardness beneath her fingers. "I love the feel of a man's erection. There's nothing on my body so hard as this."

I cupped one of her breasts in response. "Case in point."

Sam laughed. "Exactly."

She started stroking me, slowly, deliberately, teasing me. I'd already been fully aroused, but her gentle strokes soon had me craving more. Her fingers were feathery, soft, light, not the firm touch I wanted , so after a few moments I pushed her back on the bed.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I think so." She spread her legs and felt experimentally around her vaginal opening. "I always get super wet right after I cum."

I climbed between her legs and took my cock in hand, touching her opening with the head of my dick. "Feels like it."

"Wrap it up and then fuck me," she ordered.

I grabbed a condom from my nightstand and put it on as Sam watched, then I reassumed the position, lined up the head of my dick with her hole and then pressed my hips against her, sliding in slowly. I could feel Sam's labia gripping every inch of me as I entered her, and although I hadn't been close, I felt an immediate surge inside me and nearly blew my load embarrassingly early. I held my breath for a bit, motionless, and prayed for the feeling to subside. Whew. That hasn't happened in a while. I held it together and finally looked down at Sam, staring at me quizzically.

"Fuck me?" She asked again.

"What's your favourite position?" I asked, delaying.

"I actually really like missionary," she responded. "I like feeling a guy's weight on me, I like the closeness and the romantic part of it. It's not the easiest position to cum in, but there's more to sex than just having an orgasm."

I pulled up and moved so that I was now properly on top of her, my face inches from hers. I gazed into her eyes. "Like this?"

"Mmmmmm. Yes." She grinded her hips against me a bit. "I don't care if it makes me a bad feminist. I like feeling like a woman, with a big, strong man dominating me."

I relaxed, rolling us slightly so I was alongside Sam in addition to on top of her, to spare her the brunt of my body weight, all the while slowly rocking my hips to continue sliding in and out of her. "Do you like cuddle-fucking?"

"I've never had it, but yeah, this seems nice." Sam smiled in a way that melted my heart a little and wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me tight. She locked eyes on me from inches away. "I can't get over how patient you are. My previous experience has always been sex one way, hard and fast. I don't object to that, but I've always wanted to try doing it sensually, too."

I kissed her, slowly and deeply, savouring her taste. "I like sensual."

We lay for some time like that, embracing. I could feel the heat of Sam's body pressed against mine, her breasts tight against my chest, her warm, wet pussy feeling heavenly even through the rubber. I wasn't in a rush to get off, somehow - I had been so focused on Sam's pleasure before that I still wasn't feeling the need to be selfish after the initial surge of excitement had passed. I knew I'd get there eventually, but Sam seemed to be cherishing the experience, and I wanted to give her something to remember. I fucked her slowly, sensually, kissing her lips and neck and cherishing the feel of her body under mine.

After a while Sam rolled us so that I was on my back and she was on top. I let her drive for a while, rocking my hips as needed to stay fully hard but otherwise letting her do what she wanted. She was still pressed against me, still embracing and still seemingly in no rush to get off again. I mostly enjoyed staring at her face as she rode me. Okay, so she may not have thought of herself as a ten, but I did, and she was easily the most breathtaking woman I'd ever slept with. Her soft, diminutive features looked so hot scrunched in pleasure.

I also was enjoying the feel of her body against me. Her soft breasts were squeezed into the minimal space between us, pressed against my chest and moving with her movements. I let my hands roam her back and her ass as she held me and slowly fucked me.

After some time, Sam finally sat up into the cowgirl position. I instinctively reached out and cupped her breasts, feeling their weight in my hands as she giggled.

"I didn't know guys could last this long," she observed.

"Apparently some can't," I agreed.

"You are going to cum for me, though, right?"

I nodded. "I've been enjoying the snuggle, but yes, I'm going to cum for you when you're ready."

Sam hesitated a moment. "You... you can use my body however you want."

"You're sure?"

She nodded shyly. "I told you, I'm a people-pleaser. Make me your sex toy, Peter. Treat me like your whore."

I sat up, embracing her, then lifted her up in my arms and flipped her onto her back. I grabbed a pillow off my bed, stuffing it under her ass, then re-entered her, looking down on her.

"Oh, my God," she mumbled as I started fucking her a little harder. "Do you like my cunt?"

"I love it. I love your pussy."

"Are you going to make my needy pussy cum all over your big fat dick?" Sam started rubbing her clit.

"I'd love to. I want to fill you up."

"Are you going to fuck me like the slut I am?"

"You're not a slut..."

Sam looked me dead in the eye. "Not yet. But I'm ready to be."

Oh, fuck. I started fucking her harder. "That's so hot. You want to be dirty?"

She nodded. "I was always secretly dirty-minded. All I've been wanting is for it not to matter. I'm your slut now."

"I'm gonna cum, slut." I could feel it building.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me." Sam's fingers picked up speed.

I bore down, started fucking her as fast and as hard as I could as Sam's moans intensified. I thought she was getting closer again, but I wasn't trying to hold back anymore, and shortly I climaxed. I could feel the surge of cum filling the condom inside Sam's pussy as I moaned and stared at her, watching me in awe. As I finished, I collapsed into her arms, bearing down again with my weight, but still conscious to leave enough of a gap that Sam didn't have to stop rubbing herself. I wrapped my arms around her and let myself sink into the bed, drained.

"That was so hot," she approved.

"Are you close?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Cum for me, Sam. Cum on my dick."

I nibbled on her earlobe as her moans grew in intensity. I started whispering in her ear, telling her all the other dirty things I'd like to do to her, the places we were going to have sex, the positions, the ways I was going to alternately deface her and take care of her. I don't even know what I said, it was all stream-of-consciousness as I felt myself softening inside her.