The Friends List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I felt Sam's body tense beneath me and then release. The spasms of her vagina forced my deflating cock the rest of the way out of her pussy, but she otherwise gripped me tightly, legs wrapped around me, holding me on top of her as she came. Unlike her first orgasm, this one was quieter and more subdued.

I felt her body relax under me, and I released her, moving to her side to cuddle. I turned my head to face her, still in awe at the nude goddess in my student bed. We lay staring at each other for a moment. My goodness, she was still beautiful, dripping sweat, hair a mess, red-faced and breathing hard.

"How exactly did this just happen?" Sam finally asked rhetorically, looking me in the eye. She clearly wasn't upset.

"How do you mean?"

"I swore I wasn't going to have sex with you this weekend." She shot me a look. "Monique was convinced I was going to. I told her over and over that I didn't want you like that. I can't believe she was right."

"I always liked Monique." I made a mental note to thank her for laying ground work for me.

"Yeah, I know. She's always liked you, too."

"For what it's worth, I wasn't planning to have sex with you, either. I assumed you were off-limits."

"I was! I still am!" Sam laughed. "Peter, you know full well that I'm planning to sleep around a little this year, and I don't want a boyfriend, or any reason to ever say no to something I'm tempted to do. I assume you're also not looking for a relationship. But knowing you live this close to my residence, with those fucking magic hands of yours, is going to make it really challenging not to want to text you on lonely nights."

"If that's permission, let it be known that I'm more than likely to hit you up during the upcoming school year, too."

She nodded. "Totally. You can booty call me, sext me, whatever you like, on one condition."

"Name it."

"I asked you earlier if you cared if I was honest with Vanessa about this if it came up, and you never answered the question. You just made my pussy wet enough that I didn't care anymore. But I'm thinking straight again and I want an answer. What's done is done, just now. We had sex. I don't regret it. But I meant what I said. I'm not lying for you."

I sighed. "I'm obviously okay with it, or I wouldn't have done it, I guess."

"You weren't just thinking with your dick, then? Anything to get me into bed?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Of course not. Not entirely, anyway." I took a deep breath. "I don't owe Vanessa an explanation for anything I do. You know we're not close. You know we've had issues with each other over the years. I don't want to hurt her; I don't want to hurt anyone. But you yourself said it, I've now had sex with three different girls from this group, for three different reasons, and I think I'm leaving all three in a better place than I found them. I don't think it's Vanessa's right to enforce a veto on what you girls do, and if you, Laura and Kirsten all are happy with your decisions still, then who is Vanessa to say you were wrong?"

Sam considered this. "That was easily the best sex I've ever had. I just don't want anyone getting hurt. I love her, and I know she's had a lot of pain in her life caused by you, directly or indirectly..."

"She's hurt me, too," I interrupted.

"I know she has." Sam chose that moment to get up and start dressing. "I've never had good, consequence-free sex before and that was all I was craving moving away to school. This was so good just now. Miles better than anything I've had before." She hooked her bra up behind her back. "But it wasn't consequence-free. I'm worried. I love my friends and I don't want anyone getting hurt by my decisions."

"I don't want anyone getting hurt, either. But I don't think anyone has been, yet, and as long as you girls all remain friends, I think what's happened could be good for all of you."

"You don't understand women, Peter." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Drama is coming for you. I hope you're ready for it."

"Maybe. I haven't talked to Monique in a while about all of this. I should get her perspective."

Sam nodded. "She's got a unique outlook, that girl. I hope she can protect you." She pulled her shirt back over her head. "Any reason to stick around Kingston, or should we head for home?"

Half a day later, Sam dropped me off in front of the house in Guelph, and I grabbed my duffel bag out of her trunk and headed into the house. The car ride home had been pleasant, breezily friendly, but Sam's wall was up again, and there was a minimum of sexual tension between us. I should have been walking on air, but her warnings had me worried about storm clouds on the horizon. I had three weeks left in Guelph before going back to school for the year; three weeks to live with Vanessa before we'd part and not see each other again until Christmas. I didn't know my stepsister well enough to be scared of what she was capable of, but based upon Sam's warnings, the three weeks ahead were, at least, going to be interesting.

I suddenly spoke up to my empty bedroom. "And wait, who was the secret crush, anyway?"