The Friends List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure?"

"Yeah. I'm on the pill, remember?"

"That never made it okay before."

"I was scared, and I kind of still am, but the idea also really turns me the fuck on. I want it, Peter. Fill me up." The pace of her hips picked up.

"Are you sure that's not your pussy talking?" I could feel the first stirrings inside me as she wildly fucked me.

"It is totally my pussy talking, but that's not a bad thing," she responded with a smirk. "It's kind of the point of sex, to have a guy cum inside you. I've never done it, apart from that first time, and I wasn't on birth control then, so I didn't get to enjoy it. But every time I fantasize about having sex with you, I think about you cumming in me, and that's what gets me off the hardest and fastest. I want it. I promise. Fill me with your cum."

I couldn't easily withstand the assault of Sam's tight, wet pussy at the best of times, and her encouraging me along with the two month layoff and no condom was not the best of times. I could feel the orgasm approaching like a speeding bullet, and I could no more have stopped one than the other. I arched my back and blasted inside her with a groan. She pinned me down, resting her weight on me, her tits smushed into my face, and forced my dick as deep inside her as it would go.

"That's it, Peter, cum in my pussy. Good boy," she whispered right in my ear.

I felt my balls emptying, five, six, seven strong contractions into her vagina. I felt her hands on the back of my neck, savouring the moment and holding me tightly.

"Oh wow," I finally breathed, worn out, as the last contraction subsided. I could feel her pussy around my sensitive dick, hot, wet, tight, and gently squeezing me. Her soft body was pressed against mine, and I could feel her breathing, the sweat on her skin mingling with mine, her long hair slightly in my face. I felt so connected to her, in every possible way. I hadn't had meaningful sex since the last time Carmen and I hooked up before she broke up with me, and I realized in this moment just how much I'd missed it. It might be too early to say that I loved Samantha Fischer, but I really, deeply cared for her, and I wanted this moment to last a lifetime.

"That was so hot. No regrets." She smiled down at me, her breathtaking, beautiful, perfect smile. She looked possessive of me, like she wanted this moment to last forever, and I made a mental note to try to hang onto it forever too.

"Do you need to cum again?," I finally asked. "Can I help?"

"Yes, I do, and no, I'm already pretty close. I can take care of myself. You can catch your breath. Maybe play with my tits if you have the energy." She leaned back slightly and started quickly rubbing her clit. I reached up and squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, then took the heavy weight of her breast in my hand, caressing it. She leaned in a little and I took her right nipple into my mouth while I played with her left one with my fingers. I knew how much she liked nipple play.

Sure enough, before I had time to fully soften, I felt Sam's pussy start to clench around me as her gentle breathing in my ear reached fever pitch. As usual, her second orgasm was even quieter than the first, but looked no less powerful as she shuddered in my lap. She finished, then leaned back into me, breathing heavily and holding me.

"Still no regrets?" I asked again. "I've got fifteen seconds to get an honest answer, apparently."

Sam laughed. "No regrets, I promise. I was ready to try it again. I know intellectually that the pill is pretty reliable. I'll be paying attention to make sure I get my period on time this month, but I really liked it. The idea of a guy cumming in my pussy has always turned me on. I needed to get over the fear eventually. Trust me."

"I'm glad you're working on your fear." I looked her in the eye knowingly, and she looked away.

"Can we get dressed?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Probably a good idea. Are you done?"

"You know I could always keep going when you're involved, but the sensible side of my brain is back in charge enough that I'd rather not stay exposed out here any longer. So yeah, I want to be done here."

Sam climbed off me, and we quickly put our clothes back on, minus Sam's bra, which remained in the back seat. Sam took the wheel again and drove us back to the highway, where we resumed heading west. She was once again dead silent.

"Are you okay?" I asked once we were safely headed towards Toronto again.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking."

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She sat for a few moments, gathering herself. "I think," she finally began, "that my friends wouldn't judge me for being with you."

"I agree, from what I know about them. They're great girls."

"My parents might, but fuck them. They'd never approve of my being with someone who actually makes me happy."

"That's sad, but I think you're probably right," I agreed.

"What about next year?"

"What about it?"

"Well, you know I'm at Queens for another three years," she said carefully. "Law is a three year program, so we'll be graduating around the same time. But I couldn't ask you to stay at Queens for me, if that's not where you wanted to go. And three years of long distance sounds really hard."

"I'm planning to apply there, regardless," I answered. "It's a great law school, and it would be nice to keep my lease. Steve and Clarence are moving out this year, but Tom was planning to stick around for a fifth year, since he switched majors from chemistry to political science partway through, and he won't be able to graduate this year. I'd entertained the thought of going elsewhere, of course, but I'd definitely stay at Queens if there were a reason to." I eyed her hopefully.

Sam said nothing for a long time, focusing on the road ahead. Finally, she looked over at me.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Yes?"

"I'll be your girlfriend."

Joy surged through me, and I wanted to punch the air, or shout, or scream, but I held it together and played it cool, instead taking her hand and squeezing it as I broke into a big smile. "What did it?"

"I want to." She shrugged. "I don't think I'd be able to keep from sleeping with you regardless, because as we've proven, I have no self-control when it comes to you. But this time just now? I don't know about you, but for me, it felt different. I let myself feel what I was always blocking out before. I really like you, Peter. There are still a load of reasons why this might be a bad idea, but I'm willing to follow my heart and see where it leads."

"Oh, I'm so happy!"

She glanced over at me and smiled.

"I never knew you were blocking things out before," I added. "But I think I can see it looking back. I assume that's why you never slept over?"

"Yeah. I told you last summer I wanted to explore my sexuality without judgment, and I've done that. But I never let feelings into it. This last month, I tried to let them in with Jacob, since that's what you should do with your boyfriend, but I couldn't let in what wasn't there. When I opened my heart up, all it wanted was you. It just took time to convince myself I should let it have what it wanted.

"My pussy wanted you from the beginning, and I think my brain came around to the idea around the time you didn't fuck me in my room a couple of weeks ago. But I've never really let myself use my heart before. It took me some time to figure out how it works."

"I'm glad you did," I said happily. "If you still want the stereotypical boyfriend experience, we can make that happen. We used to spend a lot of time hanging out. I want that again. Let's watch movies and go see the Frontenacs play and go to pubs and concerts and parties and also fuck each other senseless after each one."

"It's so weird hearing you say that."

"Why?" I was confused.

"Because that's what we were doing all last semester. We were dating and I never realized it. What is a date, after all, but going to dinner, then a concert or a hockey game, then having sex twice before going to bed? I just never thought of it, or you, in those terms. I didn't think of you like a potential boyfriend because you treated me, first and foremost, like a best friend and a person in addition to being a sex object. Isn't that sad?"

"It is, but I'm glad you got there in the end."

"Me too. I'm not in high school anymore, after all. We can date like we're in high school, but still have an adult sex life. The novelty of ending a date with twenty minutes of making out and then going home to rub one out wore off really fast."

I laughed. "I don't miss those days either."

"I have a question for you, though. You've been with basically every girl I was friends with in high school except two, both of whom are severely off limits for you. Why did you ever pick me?"

"Like you said yourself, the heart wants what it wants. You're gorgeous, intelligent, empathetic, and you challenge me. You know who you are and you've remained stubbornly yourself despite all the pressure from your family. I like you, but I also respect the hell out of you. When I didn't know you well, all I saw was the rich girl. But having gotten to know you, I think it's even more remarkable that you've stayed true to yourself all this time. And the sex we have is the best I've ever had. You're everything I ever wanted from a girlfriend."

"Thank you." She smiled a broad, genuine smile. "That kind of made my day."

"I meant every word."

"As for you, I don't think I knew what a boyfriend was supposed to be. I never saw any real signs of physical affection from my parents growing up. They love each other, but they often don't act like they like each other. I never really considered until a couple of weeks ago that it was possible to be this attracted to your partner. I didn't think of you as boyfriend material, but that's on me. I'm excited to see where this leads. I don't think I knew what love was supposed to feel like, and I still don't, but I think I've been heading in that direction with you for a while, now. I love how you make me feel inside."

"It's still early, but I've been falling for you for quite some time now. I'm not ready to say the L-Word, but I can see us getting there."

"I can too. I just have to stop being scared of those feelings and let go. I can't promise it'll always go smoothly for me, but I promise to try my best."

I leaned over and kissed my girlfriend on the cheek. She smiled back at me, beaming.

We got home a couple of hours later. I wrote the LSAT the next day, as scheduled, and I walked out feeling like I'd nailed it. I knew I wouldn't get the results for several weeks, but I was positive that I'd gotten a good enough score to get in anywhere I wanted to go. I then spent the next couple days of Reading Week putting together my application package for Queen's Law School. I threw together applications for a couple of other universities as insurance, but I already knew where I was going, as long as they accepted me.

The group of Vanessa's friends who came home for Reading Week (all but Kirsten and Natalie) hung out at Michelle's place a couple nights later, and I hung out with them. Sure enough, everyone was supportive of Samantha and I being together. Monique in particular was supportive of us, and she was also thrilled to introduce us to the new guy she was fucking. I was beyond happy that she was continuing to pursue her own happiness in whatever way that meant to her.

Even Laura, who was still apparently dating Chris, had moved on and was gracious about Samantha and I being together. But Vanessa was our biggest supporter, openly gushing about how pleased she was that one of her friends was dating her stepbrother. It was a nice change.

That night, Sam and I hooked up in my room for the first time. I knew Vanessa was on the other side of the wall, and I didn't care, because I knew we finally fully trusted each other. I made Sam climax until she was barely coherent, then watched her pass out from exhaustion in my bed. I stared at her beautiful face for a long time once she was asleep. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this happy. It felt good to be in a relationship again.

**

Seven Months Later

It was late in the afternoon in early September, clear and crisp, and I watched with Samantha on my arm as her parents' vehicle disappeared down the street. The Fischers hadn't been thrilled to find out their daughter was moving in with her boyfriend, but they'd helped move her in regardless. The arrangement seemed like a great idea to us - she needed a roommate for second year, and with Tom and I staying in the little house on Victoria Street after Steve and Clarence had graduated, we needed two more people to offset the cost of rent. Clarence's younger sister Dorothy was moving into the basement room, though she hadn't arrived yet, and Samantha had moved into what had been Steve's old room. Having her own room would give her her own space to study and be alone as needed, but we were planning to sleep together every night in the larger bed in my room.

Samantha turned to face me, her gorgeous brown eyes obscured by her designer sunglasses. "I can't wait to really start living together. It's hard to believe it's finally happening."

Just then, Vanessa appeared in the door to the house. "I think all your stuff is moved into your room, which means it's time to order pizza. You two lovebirds have any requests?"

"No pineapple," I ordered. "Otherwise, no."

Samantha sighed. "Can we do at least half a pizza as Hawaiian?"

Vanessa made a face at me. "I don't know why you picked her, honestly."

I glanced over at my beautiful girlfriend. "I suppose she needs a few flaws to remind me she's only human."

Sam playfully smacked me on the back of the head. "I love you too."

"Thanks for helping us move, by the way," I said to Vanessa as we entered the house. "We really appreciate it."

Vanessa shrugged. "I've enjoyed finally getting to see your life here. But, you're welcome anyway. It's my pleasure."

"You're heading home tomorrow?" Sam asked.

Vanessa nodded. "I'll sleep in your room tonight, and then I'll take the train back in time for classes to start in Guelph."

We sat down on the couch with Samantha curling up in my arms. Tom was on the phone with the pizza place, and Vanessa was hanging nearby, making eye contact and playing with her hair. They'd been flirting all day long, which I didn't mind in the slightest. I assumed they'd be hooking up tonight, and I supposed it was fair enough that Vanessa was finally going to give me a taste of my own medicine.

I looked back on my slutty phase from an older and wiser perspective without regret. The girls were all still close with each other, and I'd come out of it with life experience, a close and trusting relationship with my stepsister, and a girlfriend I loved dearly.

"It'll be about twenty minutes," Tom announced, hanging up his phone. "I'll run down and pick it up."

"I'll go with you," Vanessa volunteered, giving him a sultry look.

I pulled Sam closer to me, kissing her on the cheek as Tom and Vanessa went to the door and put their jackets on.

"Are you ready to start law school this week, my love?" Sam asked.

"I think so," I answered. "I can't say I'm not nervous about it, but it's what I've wanted forever. Are you ready for second year?"

"I can't wait. First year was fun, but it's so general. Second year is when you really get to specialize."

"I'm excited for you. For the first time, it really feels like my life is exactly where I want it."

"I feel the same way," she said happily.

The door closed behind Tom and Vanessa, and we were suddenly alone in the house.

"We've got at least twenty minutes before they get back. Want to celebrate moving in together?" Sam asked me excitedly, reaching between my legs and grabbing my dick.

Even after seven months together as a couple and over a year since we'd started hooking up, Sam's libido still surprised me sometimes. "Your room or mine?" I managed to squeak as I regained my composure.

"Mine. We've never had sex in that room before, and I want to break my bed in properly. But before the year's out, we have to have sex in every room in this house." Sam bounded up, taking me by the hand as she started to peel her top off.

"I love you so much," I said happily.

"I love you too, sexy."

As I followed my girlfriend down the hall to her room, it occurred to me that this was what true happiness felt like. We had a great year ahead of us, both personally and academically, and man, I was looking forward to the next twenty minutes too.