The Friends See Victor

Story Info
Matt, Kaleigh, and Sarah explore Sunday in Miami with Victor.
13.1k words
4.4
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story in a series. The first two stories are:

Age is Just a Number, Isn't it?

Saturday with Matt and Kaleigh

Please read those two first.

*

The sun was completely hidden by low, thick, gray clouds. Today was going to be one of those days where the sun would need a few hours to work up enough strength to burn off the marine layer, as it was called. This was also the kind of day in Miami where the four o'clock hour would be met with a heavy downpour to break the humidity that could already be felt in the morning air. Matt didn't usually use the air conditioner during these months as he liked the feeling of fresh air when he came down from New York. He also usually left the sliding glass doors of his condo, both the ones in his bedroom, and the ones in the living room, open. That was the case this morning as Matt had set them in place earlier in the day yesterday, before he and Kaleigh went out to meet Sarah by the pool.

As the morning air filled the bedroom, the three lovers were nestled in the same exact position as from when they all fell asleep. Kaleigh was on her back with Sarah and Matt resting comfortably on her thin chest. Kaleigh's toned arms were wrapped around her lover's backs and her legs were open, wider than usual as Sarah and Matt's thighs were tucked in nicely between her thighs. Their heads were resting comfortably on Kaleigh's soft breasts and their hands were clasped together on her chest. The three were sleeping soundly, completely naked, and their breath was in sync. Breathing in and out at the exact same cadence. The thick humid morning air left a moist film on their bodies, as their bodies never completely cooled off or dried up from the love they shared with each other the night before. Whether the coolness of the morning was a welcomed respite from the heat of the night before, or the three lovers were so at peace with each other, so much so, that they never wanted to move out of the intertwined position they slept in, wasn't exactly clear. Their bodies rose and fell peacefully until the morning stir began.

Sarah was the first to awaken. When her eyes opened to greet the day, they were met with Matt's peaceful slumber on top of Kaleigh's creamy white chest. His head was completely covering her soft small breast. Gathering herself, Sarah realized her position mirrored that of Matt's on Kaleigh. Her hand gently broke the grip of Matt's hand and slid gently across Kaleigh's soft skin. She noticed the pale whiteness, and the freckles that defined Kaleigh's body. She rested her hand softly on Matt's exposed cheek and gently combed the side of his head with her thumb. She felt the tiny stubble of his beard, and his aging skin under her fingers. How did she get so lucky, she thought to herself. She let her mind drift back over the memories of yesterday and last night. Meeting Kaleigh for the first time at the pool. Marveling at how her thin body filled out that blue bikini so well, being naked together at the beach, and helping Kaleigh in and out of that bikini. Matt's voice echoing inside her about how special Kaleigh was. He could never have been more right, she thought, quietly sighing. Then, in the condo, Kaleigh. Oh my God, Kaleigh giving herself the way she did to both Matt and I. That purple outfit, the vibrator, her offering herself, and the tears. Then, the love making, so much love making. Sarah was in love, she confirmed to herself, with both Matt and Kaleigh. She felt Kaleigh's leg that was gently pinned up in between her own thighs, move and the effect being that her own vagina slid along Kaleigh's soft thigh. She tried her best to make herself cum without waking anyone else up, slowly she rocked her hips back and forth along the tender skin of Kaleigh's thigh. She quickly realized that despite her best efforts, she was not successful as Kaleigh spoke.

"Don't you think taking advantage of a young woman once each weekend is enough," Kaleigh whispered sarcastically. This caused Sarah to look up at the young lady who looked beautiful in the gray morning light. Her strawberry blond hair lay innocently on the pillow framing her young beautiful face. Her blue green eyes sparkled and were accentuated by a playful smile. Her pale complexion was sprinkled with cute freckles enhanced by yesterday's sun bathing.

If she hadn't just been such a brat, she would have looked very cute. Unshowered, and visibly spent from a full night of love making. Who are you kidding, Sarah asked herself as she felt a warm sensation buildup inside her, she is adorable anyway, look at her. As she settled her own internal dispute, she lifted her hand to Kaleigh's face and gently rubbed her nose with the back of her forefinger in a playful way, rebutting the young woman's accusation with some facts, "Umm, dear, I see my dress and Matt's clothes on the floor behind me, where are your clothes?" She kissed Kaleigh softly on her lips and then whispered some more, "all I can see that you brought to that intimate party last night was that purple lingerie set." Sarah smiled, letting her words hang in the air, noticing Kaleigh's playfully smile and the roll of her soft eyes. Another softer kiss from Sarah, lingering a little on Kaleigh's lips, which was welcomed by Kaleigh. Then Sarah reached behind her back, and asked, "oh, and who's is this." as she playfully held the pink vibrator up to Kaleigh's lips.

"Fine," Kaleigh conceded, opening her mouth slightly to playfully lick the tip with her wet tongue, "Matt came on to us first!"

"I can hear you two, you know," Matt grumbled into Kaleigh's chest. He then lifted his head and softly kissed both women as they let teasing giggles fade away. Then he looked at Sarah seriously. "There is only one way I know, to convince her that she made the first move, Sarah"

Sarah looked back curiously, "and how's that exactly?"

"No," Kaleigh yelped as her eyes opened wide and she tried desperately, yet unsuccessfully, to squirm and pull her body out from under Matt and Sarah. Matt's hands quickly started tickling her vulnerable sides, the part of her skin right above her hip, the part that drove Kaleigh insane. Sarah followed Matt's lead on Kaleigh's other side, and poor Kaleigh found herself in an uncontrollable state of giggling. The three lovers played together for a few minutes making Kaleigh squirm and scream uncontrollably while she laughed so hard no sound was coming out of her mouth. Ultimately, she conceded that she had been the one who hit on the other two. Matt couldn't let things go that easily though. He made her repeat after him while he continued the playful assault on her soft tender skin, "I Kaleigh, wanted you Matt and you Sarah, so bad that I gave myself to you and begged you to have sex with me." Kaleigh's only choice was to give into her lover's demands which she did. She repeated every word, albeit slowly because her uncontrollable giggling and laughter kept her from saying more than one word at a time. Sarah fell to her side laughing uncontrollably and Matt ultimately did the same.

When peace was finally restored, Sarah reached out for Kaleigh's hand and tugged her off the bed, "come with me, I have to go to the bathroom."

Matt looked on in amazement, "why do you women always go to the bathroom in pairs?"

He didn't expect an answer as the two hurried themselves into the bathroom, but got one before the door closed. "Because we need to talk about you, without you listening to our conversation," Kaleigh offered that answer and quickly shut the door behind them. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as the pillow which was flung from the bed smacked hard against that door just as it closed.

With the door closed, Sarah peed while Kaleigh looked at herself in the mirror then brushed her teeth. "He is quite something," Sarah said.

"Yes he is," Kaleigh replied as she spit out some toothpaste. "I love him very much," then turning to Sarah said, "and I love you too."

After finishing on the toilet, Sarah stood up and went to Kaleigh. She wrapped her arms around her young lover and kissed her softly on the lips. "I know this has been such a short time for all of us, but I have no doubt about our love, and how much we are meant to be together. There is such mutual tenderness between us," Sarah continued.

"I feel it too Sarah," Kaleigh whispered, looking deeply into Sarah's eyes. She took in her beauty, as if seeing her for the first time. Her soft brown eyes were deep and inviting, her fair skin soft with some signs of aging peppered on her cheeks, her soft lips, slightly thicker than her own, moist and sensual. Kaleigh, could not help but stare in awe at her lover. Her mind wondered as she could not resist kissing Sarah. A woman, a beautiful woman, I have fallen in love with a beautiful woman, she kept repeating the words to herself, becoming aware of the fact that this was the very last thing she ever expected. She had never even kissed a woman before yesterday. Her intimate thoughts were always on men. But, she acknowledged to herself, there was something about Sarah and something about the way the two connected yesterday afternoon. She reminded her of Matt and how caring he was. How he treated her respectfully and with genuine interest in her wellbeing. Sarah did the same. Kaleigh sighed and said, "I have never felt this way about anyone, and I know this is real, because of the raw emotion we all felt together. How you two accepted me, how we made love together. Uninhibited, mutual love." Kaleigh then quickly kissed Sarah, and followed with, "wait, my turn to go, hold that next thought."

Sarah was amazed with Kaleigh again as she let her go do what she needed to. She then washed her hands and took some mouthwash out of the medicine cabinet, then rinsed out her mouth. Then, looking in the mirror at herself, and feeling a calmness over her situation, she ran her hand slowly over her own body. Feeling the softness of her skin, cupping her breasts and feeling their weight in her hands, softly rubbing her thick nipples. She admired herself, all of herself, even the parts she used to be self conscious about. She felt Kaleigh's eyes on her, admiring her and that gave her confidence in the fact that she could be in love with both Kaleigh and Matt. She could accept Kaleigh's outer youth and beauty and share it with Matt rather than be jealous of it. She looked over at Kaleigh. And took in her natural beauty again. I have never felt this way about two people together in my life, and God this beautiful woman she thought. I never felt like this about another woman.

Her mind flashed back to her other affair with a woman, her coworker after college. She smiled to herself thinking about their intimate moments, their masturbating together at first and then slowly doing more. That was purely sexual Sarah thought. A way to relieve the stress easily from their first real jobs. This was different, she thought, then continued the conversation, "I loved watching you two together yesterday and last night. It was really special, you were so loving and willing Kaleigh, nobody ever made me feel the way you did. She paused, she thought back to her tryst with Matt, "Matt is the only other one. I knew it wasn't the right time for us back then, but he made me feel like you did."

Kaleigh got up and walked over to Sarah. She playfully bumped her hip against her lover, nudging her out of the way so she could wash her own hands. Then she looked at Sarah, "you are hot, you know that right?" Sarah received the compliment quietly, simply smiling at Kaleigh, with a smile that was filled with uncertainty and nervousness. Then, Kaleigh stepped behind her and rested her chin on her lover's shoulder and placed a gentle kiss on her neck after gently sliding her long brown hair out of her lips' way. She looked at Sarah through the mirror with her hands resting on her shoulders and said, "you are with us Sarah, I didn't just make love to Matt last night, you were there too." She ran her small hands over Sarah's soft skin. First her arms, feeling their strength, then her hips feeling their fullness, then her tender belly feeling its softness, and then her breasts, feeling their weight in her hands finally gently pinching her thick nipples. Sarah closed her eyes and let herself breathe and enjoyed the warmth and sweetness of Kaleigh's tender touch. Her small hands and fingers touching, feeling, exploring her body, like a child, full of curiosity and wonder. That moment there in Matt's bathroom the two women shared a feeling about each other that transcended sexual attraction, it was a moment where a young woman was absorbed in the aura of an older woman's sensuality, and for the very first time. It was a moment when an older woman gave her body to her younger lover's wants. Sarah rested her hands on Kaleigh's forearms as they moved over her body. Kaleigh kissed Sarah's neck tenderly and nibbled gently on her ear. Sarah moaned. Kaleigh then whispered into Sarah's ear, "Sarah, I want to take you to Matt, now, to make love with him. I want to watch you reconnect with him, passionately. Last night you didn't get to experience that and I want you to feel him inside you now."

Sarah moaned. This young beautiful woman with my body literally in the palm of her hands wants Matt to make love to me. She felt wetness form between her legs as her head tilted back and she moaned again.

The next thing Kaleigh said was, "come with me," as she led Sarah back into the bedroom and told Matt to lay on his back. Matt, knowing better than to question anything women said as they left a bathroom together, did what he was told. Kaleigh then helped Sarah lay down next to Matt. In a very nurturing manner, Kaleigh gently laid Sarah's body down, using her hand to carefully lay her head on the white pillow at the headboard. Then she brushed her soft brown hair away from her face and kissed her tenderly on the lips. While laying her hand aside of her face, she then gently rubbed Sarah's cheek with her thumb and looked toward Matt. "I love you so much Matt and you have made me very happy. Now I want, more than anything else, to watch you make passionate love with Sarah. I want you two to show me how you once loved each other. Let me into that world you once shared together." Sarah and Matt looked at each other and shared a passionate kiss. Their mouths opened wide and they shared their tongues with one another. Kaleigh watched as that tender moment passed, and then leaned across Sarah's body and lowered her mouth to Matt's erection. Sarah felt the young woman's body on hers and she immediately began to perspire. She placed her hand on Kaleigh's back and slid it down over her round ass. Sarah enjoyed the feel of her thin young back and hard ass as her finger extended down in between her sweaty ass cheeks. Kaleigh moaned with a mouthful of Matt inside her. Sarah's finger slipped tenderly between Kaleigh's wet lips while still resting along her open anus. Kaleigh pulled her mouth off of Matt's cock, "oh fuck!" The words came out as a scream. It was full of passion and desire. Another new sensation as no other lover had touched her where Sarah's hand rested. She felt Matt stroke her hair tenderly. When her wet mouth returned to his cock, he felt her soft tongue glide over his throbbing erection. His senses were heightened. He felt every lick and suck Kaleigh shared with him and her moaning caused her tongue and lips to lightly vibrate around his sensitive skin. He let his hands gently weave through Kaleigh's soft wavy hair guiding her head over his hard cock. Her hair fell forward, tickling his body. "Oh, yes Kaleigh, just like that, oh God, your mouth feels so fucking good." Sarah then guided Matt's mouth to hers and kissed him deeply, letting her tongue explore his mouth. Kaleigh could hear them both moan softly together. Sarah sensed Kaleigh's wanting after grazing her ass and slowly pulled her finger out of her pussy, gently sliding her wetness down along the soft skin between her slit and ass. Sarah then let her wet finger gently massage Kaleigh's anus, which sent an incredible shock through Kaleigh's body, "ugh, ugh, holy fucking God," Kaleigh screamed at a high pitched volume. When she brought her head down this time, it was to meet Sarah's damp pussy.

She opened her mouth and began to lick her lover's soaking wet lips while slowly stroking Matt's hard cock with her soft hand. Have I really done this to Sarah? She is soaking wet. Holy fuck, is she playing with my ass, do I even like that? God, Matt is so hard. Her mind raced internally as she repeatedly let out audible moans. Her tongue enthusiastically entered Sarah's vagina, taking no time to slide between her lips and lick slowly from her clit all the way to the end. She repeated the licking motion several times, hearing Sarah moan louder with each slow stroke of her tongue. Sarah and Matt were trying to kiss passionately but Sarah needed to catch her breath. She did find time to yell out, "Fucking Kaleigh, your fucking hot mouth, you are, oh God, fucking making me cum, oh fuck yes." Her hips gyrated into Kaleigh's mouth and she came hard. Kaleigh held back from sucking Sarah clean this time, instead she just rose up and kissed her two lovers on the mouth. "Can I just lay here, next to you Sarah, and watch you two make love, please, it is the only thing I want right now." As she spoke these words, Sarah felt Matt climb on top of her body, and then Kaleigh reached for Matt's cock. She gently guided her two lovers together and then sat back with her legs spread toward Sarah. As Matt entered Sarah, they both screamed. The both realized they had never been watched by anyone before, let alone a beautiful young woman like Kaleigh. Matt and Sarah kissed passionately, sloppily, with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Then they looked over to the beautiful young Kaleigh, they were moaning and panting, Matt was thrusting his wanting cock deep inside Sarah's welcoming wet pussy. Her legs were spread wide, her feet wrapped around Matt's back. Kaleigh watched and moaned, while she fingered herself. She remembered where Sarah's hand had been, and let her fingers do the same. Looking at Sarah and Matt with a sweet innocence, like a curious girl exploring her own body for the first time, she let her finger massage her anus with the wetness from her pussy just like Sarah had. The sound of the oohs that came out of Kaleigh's mouth were high pitched and loud.

Sarah and Matt continued their love making, kissing and watching Kaleigh play with herself while she looked back at Sarah and Matt. She watched Matt, loving what she saw, thinking is what his body looks like with her. She then focused on Sarah, she is beautiful she thought, sexy, so fucking hot, she added to her thoughts. Then, unable to containing her excitement, and with her finger on her anus, massaging, and her thumb rubbing her clit she came, "Oh yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," as her own hips gyrated through her orgasm. Matt pushed one last time into Sarah and held his position as he came hard into Sarah. She felt his hot cum shoot inside her, just like she remembered, then looked over at Kaleigh and felt the intensity of what the young woman was doing to herself float across the bed which added to her arousal. She immediately screamed, "Oh fuck Matt, fuck me, God you feel so fucking good inside me, and she came hard. Kaleigh collapsed to one side of Sarah and Matt to the other. Sarah wrapped her arms around her two lovers and kissed them each on the tops of their heads. Matt and Kaleigh rested one of their arms across Sarah's breasts and then they each tenderly kissed the breast under their faces. The three lovers were spent.

Inside, Kaleigh was nervous, had she done something wrong, reacted to that touch from Sarah the wrong way, should she have not touched herself like that in front of them. Her self doubt was creeping back into her consciousness. It was almost as if Matt and Sarah could hear Kaleigh's thoughts. Matt started talking by saying, as he gently caressed Kaleigh's face and ran his hand through her hair, "It's ok to enjoy your body, and let others enjoy it, how you want them to, it's sex and love making Kaleigh, do what feels good, and tell us what feels good so we can enjoy it with you."