The Friends See Victor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was the last to approach Kaleigh. He put his hand gently on her wet face. The rain had stopped and the mist had returned, and Kaleigh felt his lips on her soaking wet forehead. He placed a soft kiss on Kaleigh, a nurturing kiss, followed by on her cheek then a tender one on her mouth. "I love you with all my heart, Kaleigh, and I will be here loving you, tonight and every other night, no matter what." Those words touched Kaleigh so deeply, that she had to wipe a small tear away from her eye. She then found herself frozen as the two women approached her.

She looked at them not knowing how to react or what to do. It was one thing to be with Sarah, who was older and nurturing, kind and loving. Their time together was about making love to one another, deep passionate love that grew out of their souls. This felt like it was going to be pure, unadulterated sex with two beautiful women. She noticed they were both about her own height, one was blonde the other was brunette and about her age. They had long straight hair that was tied up in a ponytail. The blonde woman had blue eyes and a soft round face. The brunette woman had green eyes and a thin narrow face. Their white linen robes were now soaked from the mist and clinging to their bodies. Kaleigh could see the outline of their breasts through the sheer fabric. From the bed, Kaleigh heard Victor introduce the women to her, "Kaleigh, meet Amy." He paused as the blonde girl walked up to Kaleigh and kissed her softly on her mouth with her hand placed gently on the back of her neck. "And, Beth." The brunette girl then did the same. Both kisses were soft and tender. The women had flavored lip gloss on and Kaleigh could taste the grape and watermelon on each of their lips. She stood there, in shock and frozen. The rain intensified.

The women each extended one of their hands to Kaleigh and walked her to the table. When they got to their destination, they turned Kaleigh to the side facing them. Matt, Sarah, and Victor were laying on the bed, to Kaleigh's side. Amy and Beth then brought Kaleigh's hands to the thin belts tying their robes in place. Amy said in a soft tender voice, "go on Kaleigh, it's ok, untie the robes."

Kaleigh was on fire. Her body was soaked, and here were these two beautiful women about to do who knows what to her, and there were three people, two of them her lovers, one a stranger, about to watch everything. Holy fucking God, she thought, I may cum before either of these two touch me. She was right. As her hands touched the belts and untied them with a gentle tug, she felt a small wave of an orgasm run through her body. She tried to hide it but couldn't, and let out a soft moan. "Did you just have an orgasm," Beth quietly asked.

Kaleigh nodded but couldn't speak.

"It's ok, let them happen, that is what we are here for Kaleigh." Amy said as both women caressed one side of Kaleigh's cheek with the palm of their hands. The women then slid the wet robes off their bodies. Their bare breasts exposed to Kaleigh for the first time, she took in what she saw. Amy's breasts were slightly larger than her own, with small pink nipples encircled by small darker pink areolas. She had a slightly plump body and was a little curvy. Her full hips led to her thick legs, and round ass. She was completely shaven and her lips could barely be seen between her legs. Beth was thinner, with smaller breasts like her own. Her nipples stood out more though and were much darker, with darker areolas. Her legs were thinner as well, and her ass was small and firm. Standing there naked, Amy asked, "did you like our kiss before, Kaleigh?"

Again, frozen, unable to speak, Kaleigh simply nodded. She felt the wetness between her legs increase by the second. Her wet hair was dripping rainwater onto her face, and Sarah's body suit felt completely stuck to her body. "Good, we both liked it too," Amy responded as they put their arms around her soaking wet body and hugged her.

Beth then followed, "now turn and face your friends while we get you undressed and clean you up."

Kaleigh did what she was told, breathing heavily as she saw the three others on the outdoor bed. They were all lying on their backs facing Kaleigh, their heads propped up by a series of pillows behind them. Sarah was in the middle of the two men but all three were touching each other. Their hands caressing oiled breasts, hairy chests, legs, and erect cocks. Kaleigh was again mesmerized by what she saw. Matt was fondling Victor's erection, Sarah was kissing Matt and Victor, fondling Matt, and Victor had one hand all over Sarah's breast with the other tucked between her legs.

Kaleigh then felt four small soft hands on her wet body. Two were on the hem of her shirt, the other two on the strap of her nylons. Both women pulled the body suit off Kaleigh exposing her wet body to everyone around. She felt completely vulnerable, about to have sex with these women, sex while other people watched, lesbian sex. Whatever inhibitions she had before, about what she was about to do were seeping out of her as she felt the wet clothes slide off her body. She was now completely naked too with her arms innocently hanging by her side. Amy then stood to one side, while Beth stood to the other and the two reached up into Kaleigh's hair and folded their hands together holding her head as one. Kaleigh felt her head be gently turned toward Amy first. She watched the woman's mouth open and her tongue extend out. Kaleigh was helpless, she opened her mouth and began to kiss the only other woman besides Sarah she had ever really kissed. Her tongue extended out to meet Amy's and the two women kissed passionately. Then Kaleigh felt her head pulled in the other direction. There was Beth's mouth offering her the same experience. She willingly leaned into Beth and kissed her passionately as well. Amy tugged her back, this time the kiss was wetter, sloppier, Amy wanted there to be no hesitation in Kaleigh's desire. There wasn't. Kaleigh lifted both her arms up the women's backs, up into their hair and released both their ponytails. Beth pulled her back for one more wet sloppy kiss and Kaleigh gave in.

The two women wrapped their arms around Kaleigh and walked her over to the shower, Beth turned the water on, and let it get hot, as Kaleigh could feel the steam from the water. Amy guided Kaleigh under the shower and the two women began to wash Kaleigh's naked body. She felt her body fall limp as the two women spread the soap around every inch of Kaleigh's skin. Their soft hands caressed Kaleigh's breasts and belly, they rubbed the soap gently over the small of her back and up to her shoulders, they let their fingers explore the folds of her pussy, and then yes even between her ass cheeks. They ran their hands up and down both of her legs. Kaleigh felt a few waves of orgasms with the women massaging her body. Then Amy put a small amount of shampoo in Kaleigh's hair and began to massage her scalp from behind. Kaleigh tilted her head back and moaned as she felt Amy's hands weave through her mane and Beth's exploring hands around her body. She gently squeezed both breasts and pinched her nipples. This caused a soft moan out of Kaleigh's mouth. Beth brought her directly under the shower water and the two women helped wipe the soap off of Kaleigh.

Once the soap was completely removed, the women brought her to the massage table. "You can get up on the table now and lay face down, Kaleigh." Amy instructed softly. Kaleigh knew what was to come and started to get nervous. She wanted to beg Matt and Sarah to come to her, to hold her. She looked over and they were watching as promised. Matt's fingers were in Sarah's glistening pussy, Victor was teasing Matt's cock with his tongue. Kaleigh lay flat on her stomach, the cold wet vinyl of the massage table felt nice against her now burning hot skin. Amy and Beth, then poured a generous amount of hot oil onto Kaleigh's back, legs and over her ass. The oil dripped down her sides, and as Amy spread her thighs, Kaleigh felt her ass separate and the oil drip between her cheeks. The women then started their sensual massage of Kaleigh's body. One rubbed the muscles in her back, the other worked her calves and thighs. She felt the four soft hands, kneed, massaged, and caressed her skin repeatedly. A few small orgasms swept through her body and she let the two women know with soft innocent moans.

The women's hands met at Kaleigh's ass cheeks and they gave that area the same attention as the rest of her back. One woman focused on each cheek. Slowly massaging in circular strokes. Down the sides over Kaleigh's hips, down the top of her thigh, back up the center. With each stroke, Kaleigh could feel the women's thumbs get closer and closer to first her wet vagina, then her anus. She then felt two fingers massage the exposed skin of her opening, rubbing the oil in gently, teasing, going in slightly then pulling out and circling. The moans and groans coming out of Kaleigh's mouth grew louder as she turned her head to see the other three looking right at her. Sarah, Matt, and Victor were all smiling, pleasuring each other, getting aroused by what Kaleigh was showing them.

One finger then slid inside Kaleigh's ass, then a second. Kaleigh's scream was full of pure passion, "holy fucking God, Oh please, yes, fuck me, fuck me up the ass, oh god, yes." The intensity of the moment came through in her screams. Then, with her ass filled with two fingers, a thumb found her slit and rubbed up to her clit, then teased and hovered there. The fingers and thumbs played with her until she came again, and again. Kaleigh was outside, she could sense the rain hitting her body, she could hear it splash off the trees and the ground. It didn't feel like a sanctuary any more, it felt like a jungle and she felt like an animal, gravitating toward her raw animalistic desire. "Turn over," Amy instructed.

Kaleigh obeyed and laid on her back. Her frontal nudity on display for everyone to see, her arousal, unhidden. Her nipples stood up as if reaching up to kiss the rain drops as high up in the sky as they could. Her wet pussy, lying there completely exposed to the two women, completely still and waiting for them to touch her how ever they wanted. Amy and Beth poured more oil on to the front of Kaleigh's body. She felt the heat of the oil as it dripped all around her as there were more sensitive parts on the front of her body than in the back. The oil drips down off her erect nipples down the sides of her chest, back up toward her neck and back around off her shoulders. Down the sides of her waist, and down the sides of her legs. She watched as Beth held a jar of the hot oil and poured it directly onto Kaleigh's wet lips. "Oh, oh, oh, yes, mmmm," was all she could muster. Amy then spread Kaleigh's legs which allowed some of the oil to drip into her already wet pussy.

Amy and Beth then used their four hands to massage the front of her body. She felt their tender touch spread the oil evenly over her breasts, letting her nipples glide under the movements of their hands. They gently pinched them with each passing stroke. The sounds out of Kaleigh became a steady moan with intermittent gasps, and yelps. Kaleigh was frozen, her hands unable to move by her sides, she gave her body completely to these two women. They moved to her feet. Amy and Beth, each took a foot off the table and brought it to their mouths. They slowly and deliberately licked and sucked each toe, then the sole of each foot. Kaleigh went wild again, "oh, yes, please, please don't stop," she yelled as loud as she could, cumming once again. The women slid their hands up Kaleigh's thin toned legs. They spread the oil up and down her limbs with even strokes. They reached the top of her thighs and gently pulled her legs apart some more. They then rubbed the oil around her pussy. They took their time, rubbing each lip carefully and tenderly, they took turns fingering her clit and sliding inside her, fucking her repeatedly with their fingers. Kaleigh lost count of how many fingers went inside at one time, but she felt herself be stretched. Three definitely, four maybe. She came again, vocalized with another loud scream, "oh fuck again, this is, oh fuck, I can't, oh my God."

Beth and Amy then slid their hands up to Kaleigh's breasts and kneaded them gently as they both placed soft wet kisses on her mouth. Then Beth said, "we are going over to the empty bed, we'd like you to join us," and with that the two naked women retreated to the bed and laid together, arm in arm, slowly caressing each other's bodies, waiting, hoping for the beautiful Kaleigh to join them.

Kaleigh's head was in a fog, she had so many orgasms with these women, but internally she battled the idea of being bisexual. Was that raw sex appeal inside her, can she willingly go have sex, uninhibited sex with these two women she didn't know. She looked up at them as she lifted herself onto her side on the table. They were kissing each other passionately and then smiling at her. They were beautiful, she thought to herself. Then she saw her lovers together pleasuring themselves and each other. Matt and Victor were now kissing passionately. Stroking each other's cocks like lovers, and Sarah was there offering her mouth and hands to each of them. Kaleigh's internal desire went into overdrive. I'm going to consciously walk over to these beautiful women and have sex with them, I'm going to completely give myself to them.

Kaleigh got up and walked past the bed with Sarah and Matt, and climbed into the bed with Amy and Beth. That experience alone sent waves of arousal through Kaleigh's body. As she climbed up, she knelt between the two women reaching out to Beth's hand to guide her. She slowly lowered her oiled body onto the vinyl mattress that was also oily. Kaleigh immediately noticed that the same oil even found some of the women's skin. Her insides were on fire. Beth pulled her body in between her's and Amy's and as Beth kissed her full on the mouth, Amy's hand started to explore her body. This time though, Kaleigh's hands weren't idle. She purposefully reached for Beth's breast and squeezed it lovingly. Then she let her hand glide down between her legs and she fingered Beth for the first time.

Kaleigh slid her finger over the soft smooth skin of Beth's outer lips. She could immediately feel the heat of Beth's passion on her hand. The oily moistness also gave her skin a silky feel. Her fingers slid easily up and down Beth's lips while Amy's hands were exploring her body. She felt Amy squeeze and fondle her breast, glide down over her ass and down her thigh. Kaleigh then pulled away from kissing Beth and looked over to her lovers for approval. When her eyes met Matt's she got it. He was taking turns with Sarah sucking on Victor's cock. When he caught Kaleigh's eye he pulled away, smiled and said "I love you." When she saw Sarah look back and say the same exact words, Kaleigh let the rest of her inhibitions go. She kept her eyes locked on the couple while opening her mouth and kissing Beth with a sloppy tongue filled kiss. Then she let her fingers slide into Beth's wanting pussy. Beth moaned loudly into her mouth. Amy slid her hand down between Kaleigh's knees which were still together and gently tugged them apart. Kaleigh willingly opened her legs wide for Amy while keeping her eyes locked on her two lovers. It was an intense moment for all three of them. Matt and Sarah were overwhelmed with joy as they watched their lover become enthralled in her passion for the two women.

Amy started to kiss Kaleigh's body, she started at her neck. Her kisses were long, wet and slow. Amy moved her mouth lower, to her chest and took nearly all of Kaleigh's breast in her mouth and sucked hard, so hard in fact that when she pulled her mouth back, it made a popping sound. Kaleigh locked her eyes on Matt and Sarah, and put her hand through Amy's wet and now oily hair. Beth continued to kiss her, while sliding her finger into Kaleigh's pussy. Amy's mouth went lower, licking all over Kaleigh's tight body, Kaleigh continued to guide her. She wanted it now, she wanted all of Beth and Amy. She willingly spread her legs further apart for Amy's searching mouth which was now planting those soft wet kisses on her inner thigh. Kaleigh lowered her mouth to Beth's breast and started sucking on her nipple, letting her motions and tongue be completely visible to Sarah and Matt. She saw and heard Sarah moan.

Kaleigh's mouth reached Beth's wet pussy just as Amy's mouth met her own. Kaleigh was fully engaged. Her mouth opened wide, her tongue eagerly licking every exposed area of Beth's wet pussy. Her legs spread as wide as possible, one foot resting now on Amy's back, inviting her to lick and suck her own wet pussy, without any hesitation. The moaning sounds coming from Beth's mouth were echoed by Kaleigh, but only when she was able to pull her mouth away from Beth. The two women sucked and licked their partner enthusiastically. Kaleigh was in the middle, her inhibitions gone, her deep desire, latent for her entire adult life, spilling out of her in droves, and evidenced by her active, searching tongue inside Beth. She licked, moaned, sucked, moaned, repeatedly until Beth came hard into her wanting mouth. That triggered yet another orgasm for Kaleigh who released immediately after feeling the convulsions of Beth's climax. Kaleigh's body twitched, and squirmed, so much so that Amy had to use all her might to keep Kaleigh's pussy under her mouth. Kaleigh's hips rocked and gyrated as Amy literally sucked her orgasm out of her. Matt and Sarah could not believe how enthusiastically Kaleigh reacted, but they loved it.

Beth and Amy positioned Kaleigh back at the center of the bed. The three kissed passionately. Sharing the taste of Kaleigh's and Beth's orgasms, their lips locked with each other's and their tongues licked as much tongue and as possible. Then Amy reached under the pillow and pulled out two dildos. As Amy held them up to Kaleigh's lips, her mouth instinctively opened and Amy teased her lips with them. Beth then spoke, "these are for you Kaleigh, we are going to make love to you with them. You should lubricate them with your mouth."

Her mind was spinning. She knew who was watching her, and she gave in. She opened her mouth as Amy fed her one dildo then the next. Beth slid her hands down to Kaleigh's thighs and spread them by lifting them up toward her chest until both her holes were open and exposed. Kaleigh began to moan and lose her breath as Beth spread oil over her openings. Matt and Sarah could hear their lover moan with a mouthful of the dildo in her mouth. They knew what was coming and so did Kaleigh.

Beth brought her hand back up to Kaleigh's face. With one finger she gently traced the outline of Kaleigh's face, softly caressing her cheeks with the back of her hand, "I'm going to fuck you now, Kaleigh." She could feel the toy at the tip of her anus. Beth had it in her hand, and she was teasing the young woman, rubbing her skin around the opening with the tip of the toy. Kaleigh moaned louder.

Amy reached for Kaleigh's wet hair and combed it, gently pushing it back against her face as she also held her own breast in her other hand, "I'm going to feed my breast to you while you get fucked." They way the two women spoke to her increased the intensity she felt. They were both very stern, telling what was going to happen, not asking, not loving. Kaleigh started to squirm, her face began to sweat, Amy's breast was inches away from her mouth. Her pussy was soaked and she could feel the wetness ooze out of her.

Beth slid the dildo into her ass slowly. A little at first, then deeper, then deeper still. The scream that came out of Kaleigh's mouth echoed through the trees in the distance. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh yes, fuck!" Kaleigh let out one scream after the next. Amy offered her breast to Kaleigh, "suck on this, you know you want to," Amy instructed her as she lowered her hard nipple into Kaleigh's wanting mouth. She opened her mouth and let her tongue reach out lick the tip of Amy's breast. As Kaleigh accepted it, and let her mouth fill up with the softness of her breast, she felt the dildo fill her ass. She was coming, wave after wave. Now her moans were muffled by what Amy was feeding her. Then, Beth brought the second dildo to her pussy. Kaleigh could feel the tip tease her already wet lips. Beth was good, she slowly circled the lips of the young woman's pussy, teased the clit, slid in slightly, then pulled out and repeated each step. Slowly. Over and over, making Kaleigh scream even louder into Amy's breast. Kaleigh was now sucking so hard that her mouth was popping off the breast. She finally pulled her mouth off Amy's breast, "please, Beth, please fuck me, fuck me hard, oh God." She was out of breath, gasping, but the break was over, as Amy shoved her other breast into Kaleigh's mouth and she did the only thing she could, she sucked and sucked hard.