The Friends See Victor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth finally gave in to Kaleigh's desperate pleas and slid the dildo in her pussy as far as she could. She used both her hands to slowly push and pull each toy in and out of Kaleigh's holes. She was on fire, sweating profusely. Rain started to fall again which felt great on Kaleigh's burning hot skin. Amy was caressing her face, combing through her hair as if she was a nurse caring for her patient. Beth and Amy smiled at each other. They got on their knees close to Kaleigh's body. Amy used her open hand to reach for Kaleigh's hand and guided it to Beth's pussy, "finger us Kaleigh, finger us so that we can cum with you." She helped Kaleigh slide one finger inside Beth and then a second. Beth's acknowledgement was loud as she moaned, accepting Kaleigh's first finger and then her second. Amy lifted Kaleigh's second hand, but it didn't need any guidance. Kaleigh's hand furiously felt around Amy's thighs and hips and found her wet pussy on its own. She immediately slipped two fingers into Amy, who moaned loudly, and could barely get the next words out, "that's it Kaleigh, you are going to make us cum while you get fucked by Beth and you suck on my tits."

It did not take long for Kaleigh to feel the orgasms of each woman, first Beth, then Amy, they screamed and she felt the woman's pussy leak more wetness as their hips gyrated. She pulled her mouth off of Amy's breast where she had been thoroughly licking and sucking the entire time. With her mouth free, feeling the wetness of both women around her thin fingers, and feeling the double penetration of the dildos, she felt the highest climax build inside her. She panted faster, trying to catch her breath. The rainwater was mixing with the sweat dripping out of her pores. "Oh, oh, yes, yes, please, oh, oh, fuck, I'm going, I'm going to fucking cum." She did cum, harder than ever before and her whining scream let everyone around her know.

When she came down from her climax, she found Sarah next to her, slowly caressing her face, and softly kissing her neck. "I love you baby, you were wonderful, such a beautiful thing to watch you like that, it was more intense than anything I have ever seen, and enjoyed."

Kaleigh reached up to Sarah's face and pulled it to hers. The two women kissed each other as passionately as they ever had. When the kiss broke, Kaleigh looked around and saw Amy and Beth kissing passionately as well and fondling each other's body. Her mind was spinning, she looked back at Sarah, "where's Matt?"

Matt answered as he laid next to her, "I'm right here baby, you were wonderful, you did everything you wanted, the way you wanted to, you were in control, so sexy and beautiful. I love you." Then Matt kissed Kaleigh tenderly, soft wet kisses, so loving so familiar. Kaleigh couldn't help herself, she was so in love, her heart was filled with love for both Sarah and Matt, she looked back at Sarah and kissed her again with the same loving passion she did with Matt.

Kaleigh broke the kiss and said, "Matt, will you make love to me, I want to feel you inside me right now, and Sarah I want you here by my side." Victor then slid above Kaleigh's head, sitting on the pillows above her. He offered her another tender kiss. Kaleigh, you are one beautiful woman, you are so sexual and erotic. She kissed him back, "Victor, will you make love to Sarah, right here on this bed, next to me and Matt? Sarah, will you do that with me?" Victor and Sarah both said, "yes, of course." Matt added, "we are all here for you, to love you, and be here for whatever you need darling."

Sarah laid down next to Kaleigh, and they held hands as Matt and Victor climbed on top of them. When the women first felt the mens' cocks enter them they had their eyes fixed on each other, and they watched as their lover was brought to another height of sensuality as they felt hands on their heads, gently caressing their wet, oily hair. Looking up they realized Beth and Amy were there too. Sarah and Kaleigh didn't flinch, they moaned as their men were thrusting their cocks slowly into their wet pussies. The two women reached their free hand up toward Amy and Beth. Sarah reaching for Amy's hips, Kaleigh reaching for Beth's and they both tugged instinctively. They wanted the two women to sit on their faces and it wasn't long before they were. Sarah and Kaleigh, licked and sucked Amy and Beth to another orgasm as Victor and Matt shot their cum inside the two lovers, together. As Amy's and Beth's wetness leaked out over the two lovers' faces, they came together, moaning and screaming loudly. They reached their climax together, as lovers sometimes do.

The six lovers laid on the bed together for a little while recovering from the intense sex they had experienced. They each fell in and out of a deep restful sleep, and woke to soft fondling caresses. Six sets of hands, exploring six beautiful bodies, softly, gently, lovingly. After some time had passed, Victor, Amy, and Beth, offered tender kisses to Kaleigh, Matt and Sarah. Victor then said, "stay as long as you like, rest, and let me know the next time you are down here. Have a safe trip back." With that, he leaned into Matt and left him with a passionate kiss, their tongues extended into each other's mouths as their hands held their heads.

"Bye Matt."

"Bye Victor."

The three lovers were left on the bed alone. They snuggled one more time in another familiar pose. Kaleigh between her two new lovers. They whispered "I love yous" to each other and exchanged soft kisses. Sarah then said, "let's use the showers to get cleaned up and head home." The other two agreed and the trio headed to the outdoor shower and bathed each other. They kissed and caressed each other, showing each other genuine love and affection. There was no sex, no orgasms, just loving kisses and gently tender touches.They then recovered their wet clothes and ordered an uber back to Matt's condo.

Back at Matt's condo later that afternoon, the three lovers entered the suite together, completely spent. Kaleigh held Sarah's nylons in her hand as she wore a pretty light blue sundress that Beth had generously lent her. They all wanted to let the weekend extend a little more and didn't want to go to bed. They each got undressed and stepped out to the veranda, naked. Sarah and Matt took a seat, and Kaleigh sat on Matt's lap with her feet extended over Sarah's legs. They kissed some more, and caressed, sipping on some wine.

"We have an early flight tomorrow, I was able to get us all on the same one at 8:00 AM," Matt said.

"Thank you Matt, that is very sweet," Kaleigh said, following with a kiss.

Sarah then did the same, "yes, thank you Matt.

"I'm so happy I met you both, can we stay together when we get back to NY?" Kaleigh asked.

"Yes, of course we can," Matt said.

"We are both here for you Kaleigh, and will always be," Sarah continued, reaching out one hand to Kaleigh and the other to Matt.

They all acknowledged that they wanted to be together as much as they possibly could but realized they had to go back to their normal lives as well. As the late afternoon turned into night, the three lovers retired to Matt's bed and slept together as one until their morning flight.

They arrived in NY and shared a cab, Matt instructed the driver to drop Kaleigh off first and then Sarah. Each goodbye was met with a few tears, and a few more I love yous. When Matt arrived at his Fifth Avenue condo overlooking Central Park, he had an empty feeling. The emptiness felt as vast as his living room. He quietly brought his bag to his bedroom and unpacked. The tear he felt build up in his eye made him laugh. I will see them soon enough, he told himself, trying not to completely break down. Slowly, he put clothes away and into the laundry bin. He got dressed into his pajama pants and Rutgers University sweatshirt, then retired to his couch to see if he could watch some sports highlights.

Then the buzzer rang. He got up and answered it. His concierge told him he had a visitor and it was Sarah. "Ok, thank you, let her in," Matt answered smiling. She was feeling the same thing he was, he thought, maybe they could call Kaleigh and have one last meal together before they faced the week. He walked to his door and opened it for Sarah, then went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine. I'll pour Kaleigh's when she gets here, who knows maybe she will just need some time alone, she had an eventful trip, and she has a life to live. As he poured the wine, he heard a familiar voice.

"You better make that three, after all, you did hit on me first." Kaleigh's voice surprised Matt as he turned to find both Sarah and Kaleigh in his foyer, tears were streaming down Kaleigh's as she spoke. The two women were in casual jeans, a loose fitting top, and sneakers. They each held their light coat over their arms and were pulling their luggage.

"Yes, and you are going to have to put us up, if you'll have us," Sarah added, equally emotional.

Matt immediately went over to them and the three hugged. He could barely get the next words out, "Thank you two, so much, I don't want to spend another second without you. I want you to live with me, will you do that for me?" He then sighed, "We are so lucky to have each other."

The women both nodded and hugged Matt together. "I want nothing more than to be here with you Matt, and with you Kaleigh, I want us to live together," Sarah barely got her words out through her tears.

"I can't believe you both let me into your lives, this is the only place I want to be," Kaleigh was audibly sobbing, unable to control her emotions and leaning on Matt and Sarah to calm her down, which they did, lovingly.

The women left their bags at the door and Matt led them to the kitchen. He poured that third glass of wine sooner than he imagined and was thrilled. The three then stepped into Matt's living room, and placed the wine glasses on his glass coffee table. They stood in a small circle and slowly got undressed in front of each other. With Matt taking a seat in the large sectional couch, Kaleigh and Sarah sat on either side of him, their bare legs folded neatly under their hips. The lovers cuddled, holding their wine in their hands. Sarah and Kaleigh rested their bodies on Matt. Sarah reached up to Matt's cheek and wiped away a small tear, smiling at him and kissed him softly on his lips. Matt then turned to Kaleigh, and gently wiped a small tear off her cheek, and followed that with a soft kiss on her tender lips. Kaleigh then looked at Sarah, reached up and wiped a small tear off her cheek, and leaned across Matt to kiss her softly on the lips. The three lovers looked at and then kissed each other in another quiet tender moment. The three lovers felt content.

They were all where they were meant to be.