The Frigid Wastes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too... o gospodi!" Her hips pressed back into him as her pussy convulsed around him, squeezing out every last drop of his seed and begging for more. He swiftly emptied everything he had into her, unloading spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum into her womb. After he'd given it his all, and her insides drew out nothing more than a few more drops, he began to gently pull out of her. The tip of his cock left her snatch with another satisfyingly wet sound, dripping semen and pussy juice onto the ground. Part of him wondered whether he'd ever clean the filth out of his vehicle, but he was mostly concerned with the feeling of tired post-coital satisfaction. He'd had sex before, but never like this, and never with someone this... exotic.

Mark watched as Yana rolled onto her back and grabbed her hide bra from a corner, then used it to wipe some of the excess fluids from her snatch. To his surprise, once she'd gotten most of it wiped up, she leaned down and managed to get her head down to her crotch before using her long tongue to thoroughly clean herself out. Afterward, the polar bear crawled over to where Mark was relaxing and gave him the same tongue bath treatment. It took less than a minute for her to get him all cleaned up, and once she was done, she moved over to the door with the handle still intact and swiftly exited the Jeep. Mark was left alone, and through the windows he could see Yana speaking with the other member of her tribe. He wasn't at all fazed by his chieftain's nudity and only glanced at her massive tits once, something Mark thought he'd never be able to do. From what he could hear, they were conversing in whatever slavic language Yana always used, and they didn't seem to be talking about anything too important. Maybe it was some casual greeting, he thought, or perhaps they just didn't have anything urgent to talk about.

As he looked over to his piled clothes, Mark suddenly realized he was still naked. While the two bears talked, he began the lengthy process of putting all his winter gear back on, slipping on later after layer so that he wouldn't freeze to death in the snow. The poor photographer got the feeling he'd be doing more trekking before the day was done, and he'd rather not be forced out into the cold nude because he was unprepared. He pulled on his last boot just as the door cracked open again, and he looked up to see Yana grinning devilishly at him. "Come, krolik," she said, "Is time to meet rest of tribe!"


12