The Frisk

Story Info
A willing prisoner reports for her examination.
1.3k words
4.34
20.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamyx
adamyx
2 Followers

INMATE RECORD

Name: Lia Bowen

Prisoner serial number: 8331

Age: 23

Crimes: Charged with sexual deviancy, criminal nymphomania, whorishness, and general indecency. Pled guilty on all charges.

Sentence: Lifetime imprisonment in special private facility, community service, special punishment conditions at discretion of warden.

Warden: John P. Lucas

***

Prisoner 8331 looked away from the barred window as she heard the cell door open behind her. In the doorway stood the tall, handsome, and stern figure of her warden. A pair of handcuffs dangled from his hand. She sat back on her cot and pressed her naked body against the cold wall. His presence always made her feel thrillingly vulnerable. He just smirked and openly ogled her.

"Time for a frisking 8331. Follow me."

She stood and crossed the small cell towards him, a barely perceptible smile creeping onto her face. He attached the cuffs to her wrists before firmly grabbing her arm and escorting her out of her cell.

From the outside, you would never have guessed the room was a prison cell. The hallway leading to it belonged to a large, comfortable house. Specifically her warden's house. He led 8331 to the nearby bathroom.

The warden liked to use the bathroom counter for frisking 8331 so that her petite body would be elevated to a height that was easier for him to see and handle. There was a space cleared for her. She automatically assumed her usual position: seated on the edge of the counter, thighs spread wide, feet dangling in front. Her back was straight, her cuffed hands planted firmly on the back of her head, her chest pushed forward to display her small, perky tits. Her silky black hair draped down around her face, framing her eager smile with messy locks. It wasn't long enough to cover anything below that.

The warden slipped on a pair of rubber gloves and walked up to her, right between her spread legs. He was tantalizingly close.

He started with her extremities. Feet, shins, hands, forearms. He carefully ran his fingers through her hair and behind her ears. Then he moved inwards. Her biceps and armpits. Her neck. Her thighs. Her back. He carefully rubbed, poked, and prodded every last inch of soft, lightly freckled skin on her body. He paid particular attention to those more private places that he knew were sensitive; the curve of her waist, her ass, the mound of her crotch and her groin. He almost-tenderly rubbed her breasts and nipples until she could feel them tingling with arousal. 8331's breath grew quicker. She struggled to keep from moaning as she felt the warden examine her body. The procedure may have been routine, but it never failed to arouse her. The warden's firm, methodical touch served to remind her that as part of her punishment, every part of her body was his to touch, to claim, and to control. It was an exhilarating feeling.

The warden looked up from his work to meet 8331's lust-filled gaze. He smiled, silently mocking her for being so easy to manipulate. She was ready for the second part of the examination.

The warden reached up and slipped a pair of fingers into her mouth, which was already slightly ajar. Resisting the urge to suck on them, she instead opened wider. He gently pinched her tongue and pulled it forward, using the fingers of his other hand to probe the inside of her mouth. After a moment of that he thrust two fingers deep into the back of her throat. Being used to it, 8331 only gagged a little bit.

She caved and allowed herself to suck on the warden's fingers for the briefest moment as he attempted to remove them, hungrily feeling the invading digits with a swirl of her tongue. The warden gave her a stern glare. She knew it was against the rules, but she was so worked up today she couldn't help it.

The warden let it slide for the moment. "Flip." 8331 quickly turned over and assumed a new position: hands and knees on the counter, head down, ass up, legs still spread. Her wetness was plain for the warden to see.

The warden took just a moment to tease her slit before invading her pussy. His fingers slid in effortlessly, well lubricated by 8331's obvious excitement. Just as thorough as before, he felt inside of her pussy as far as he could reach, taking his time to hit every spot. Every motion made 8331 squirm. She barely stopped herself from crying out as the warden cruelly rubbed her G-spot a few times before withdrawing his fingers. She wished he would put them back, but she knew something different came next.

A tiny moan escaped 8331's lips as the warden's lubed finger slid into her asshole. She had long ago stopped finding anal penetration uncomfortable; it gave her a whole different kind of wonderful sensation than her pussy. Too many times had she been punished for involuntarily crying out in pleasure as the warden probed her ass. This time she just barely managed to hold it together.

The warden withdrew his fingers. "Flip." She returned to her previous pose and watched as the warden disposed of his gloves. The frisking was over, but he gave no order for her to relax. Eyes forward and back straight, she waited.

The warden returned, standing face to face with her. Close. Dangerously close. With an air of casual ownership, he ran his eyes up and down her exposed, trembling body. He began to lazily take off his shirt. Though she knew the action was for his comfort rather than her benefit, 8331 couldn't help but admire his muscular frame as he revealed it. She could feel the electricity in the mere inches between their bodies. The tension was unbearable. She needed him desperately.

His shirt now shed, still enjoying the sight of her nakedness, the Warden reached down to his pants. Though 8331 knew she would be punished if she looked down, the sound of a zipper told her that the warden had released his cock. In a moment she felt its hot touch on the skin just above her pussy. He was already very hard. He began to touch her, with his bare hands this time, sending electricity through her already primed body. She smiled and shivered as she thought about what was about to happen. Officially, this wasn't part of the frisking, but it wasn't about the protocol of her sentence. This was about the Warden taking advantage of the inherent benefits of his role. Taking advantage of her.

The warden was quick. One moment he was observing her as she sat on the counter, and the next he had scooped her up and roughly pinned her to the wall. 8331 gasped and tried as hard as she could to keep her legs wide and her hands behind her head. The warden smiled like a predator and, in one swift motion, penetrated her. 8331's orgasm was instant, wracking her body with a wave of powerful pleasure and forcing a scream from her lips.

The warden began pistoning his cock into 8331's pussy, picking up speed rapidly. 8331 could control herself no longer. She broke her pose and melted into him, locking her legs around his waist and draping her still-cuffed arms over his shouders. As he conquered her body, she began to desperately kiss his neck and chest in between moans, over and over again, too entranced by her orgasmic ravishment to do anything else. Every kiss was a fervent thanks; thanks for imprisoning her, thanks for binding her, thanks for claiming her as his own, thanks for using her.

In a few short minutes the warden erupted inside her. She screamed in pleasure as she felt his warm cum flooding her pussy.

He carefully parted from her, letting her down to the ground and leaning her against the wall. He began to undo her handcuffs. "All that kissing definitely counts as encouraging officer misconduct. You'll pay for that at your punishment session tonight." 8331 just giggled in response.

The Warden smiled, warmly this time, and gave her a single spank on the ass. "Hit the showers, 8331. And don't close the curtain this time. Remember, no privacy for prisoners."

8331 smiled and stepped into the shower.

adamyx
adamyx
2 Followers