The Frozen Peaks of Northrend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Lena had been frozen moments prior, the thin layer of sweat on her skin and the blush on her face made it apparent to any onlookers that this woman was now about as cold as the smoldering depths of the Molten Core.

With two fingers pumping in and out of her blazing hot pussy and a thumb on her clit, Lena felt herself climbing towards climax rapidly. Likewise did her mouth ascend Ashe's monolithic cock, lips and tongue working on every inch of that oversized, throbbing totem. Lapping up the dribbling stream of precum, the crusader's tits were soon wrapped around much of the Draenei's bicep-thick dick.

Ashe, unable to resist the pull of those fat pink tits, soon had her palms pressed to the side of the monumental jugs, pressing them tightly against her eager dick. "Light... How is it that I keep stumbling upon women with such ridiculous fucking tits?" the Lightforged Draenei groaned, thrusting her hips upwards slightly, allowing her bloated nuts to press firmly against the blonde's fat fuckpillows.

As Lena's moans of pleasure rose to a crescendo, so did Iza's efforts intensify and the goblin soon found her fingers being squeezed spasmodically by the woman's greedy pussy, the gushing hole almost sucking at her digits when the woman started cumming. Her muscles jerked and seized as the smell of sex soon permeated their surroundings, juices coating the goblin's hands as she hungrily slurped and licked at the cumming woman's ass.

"Fuck, fuck... Fuckkk!" cried Lena, throwing her head back just in time for a spurt of precum to fire from the pulsating end of Ashe's steel-hard dick, the golden spurt landing atop her head, blending in with her bright locks.

Seeing as Lena seemed unable to move her torso much to rub those colossal breasts of hers against her precum-coated shaft, Ashe took matters into her own hands, thrusting upwards at a faster pace. Her fingers dug greedily into the soft flesh of the human's titanic chest. Each upwards thrust of the Draenei's dick caused the pumpkin-sized udders to bounce and jiggle wildly, the collision of flesh against flesh sending ripples through the twin oceans of fuckmeat.

When her orgasm started subsiding, Lena lowered her head back, planting a sloppy kiss at the helm of Ashe's pale snake, another fat glob of pre flooding her maw and dribbling from the corners of her cockstuffed lips. "Mmfmffff!" moaned the blonde crusader, using her arms to squeeze Ashe's cock harder, moving her upper body as much as possible while the horned dickgirl fucked the gigantic melons.

Ashe raised her hips so as to get a better angle with which to give Lena's tits a proper fucking, nuts bouncing up and down violently, smacking and pounding against the overgrown tits.

Meanwhile, Iza had begun pleasuring herself, hiking her robes up to reveal her needy green gash, allowing two fingers to tease the warm, wet slit between her legs. As she fingerfucked herself, the goblin rolled around on the furs until she lay on her back with Lena's dripping nether regions mere inches from her face. "Come on, baby, why don't you sit on my face a little? Neck's gotten tired," the greedy green woman said.

No one would have to tell her twice, and Lena lowered her cunt against Iza's lips, allowing the tiny warlock to kiss and suckle at those most sensitive of regions. The goblin's tongue teased and pleasured Lena's most sensitive spots -- made even more so by her recent orgasm, prompting a stream of moans from the tittyfucking woman.

Though the sheer weight and mass of those gargantuan melons made them far less maneuverable than she would have liked, Ashe soon found herself being precipitated towards release, feeling her overfull balls churn and boil with seed. Shivering with near-orgasmic delight, Ashe gave one final thrust of her goliath cock, feeling gallons upon gallons of thick, syrupy jizz rocketing up her fantastical femcock. The ashen length thickened slightly with the sheer volume of semen moving up the central cumvein, so much so that Lena's fat, jiggling melons could barely contain the thing, cleavage unable to even wrap around its girth and forcing her arms apart by a few inches.

Taken by surprise, Lena had no time to even consider placing her lips against Ashe's cockhead. The first missile shot out of the Draenei's prick like a holy spell from a priest's palm, golden semen rising in the air in an arc until the ropy load landed twenty feet further with a resonating splat, sizzling against the icy ground.

Ashe's groans echoed in the icy cavern, and she dug her fingers deeper into the crusader's titflesh, shuddering in delight from the orgasmic ecstasy that burned through every nerve of her toned form. Glob after glob of sizzling jizz spattered the ground, melting some of the ice and illuminating the darkened cavern with warm light.

The sheer output of that veiny grey spear made it difficult for Lena to even lower her head above it, being hit by gob after gob of heavy, light-infused cum. Before she had even lowered her mouth upon that hose-like cock, she was already covered in the enchanted semen.

With lips stretched taut around the girthy prick, she soon found herself guzzling down wave after wave of cum, feeling it filling her stomach as she ground her snatch against Iza's mouth, feeling the smaller woman's mouth working overtime, though no fingers were felt. The warlock's moans against her folds clued Lena in as to what the devious, green-skinned woman was up to.

With a belly full of cum and skilled lips on her cunt, Lena was soon thrust into the open arms of orgasm yet again -- along with Iza. As the three women came against each other, all manner of cum covering all six hands, tits, and mouths in a manner of moments. One of Iza's hands gripped Lena's fat thighs as she rode through her own orgasm with groans and moans, snatch gushing with enough goblin femcum to drown a goldfish.

Ashe kept rubbing her gigantic, slowly deflating rod against Lena's breasts for a few more moments, allowing herself a few more feels of the cumslick melons before crawling backward along the trails of cum that glittered on the floor. Lena's orgasm, weakening her limbs, forced her to fall forwards, tits completely engulfing Ashe's horned head and trapping Iza beneath her warm, gushing slit.

Struggling, the goblin warlock managed to slip out from under the fair-skinned human, lips coated in a generous helping of human girlcum. "Good grief, woman, you trying to drown-"

Losing her train of thought, Iza looked around to see the star-like pattern of golden draecum that illuminated the cavern. "Huh, think people would pay to see the cave of a thousand stars or whatever?"

Looking over the two curvaceous women, panting in each others' arms, Iza sighed, putting aside any business-related ideas she had. "Might as well spend the night here... Nearest settlement's a few days out, anyway."

The three of them snuggled in close to each other that night, with Iza being tucked in between the fattest pair of tits in the Storm Peaks. Though she quite nearly suffocated a few times, the comfort provided by Ashe and Lena was unparalleled.

-----------

"Fucking 250 gold?! The poster said 500!" Iza shouted at the quartermaster, nearly foaming at the mouth. "I fucking put my life on the line for you shits!"

Placing a hand on Iza's shoulder to try and calm the fiery warlock, Ashe spoke softly: "No matter the gold given to us, we did well. We helped someone in need. And did we not enjoy ourselves?" she said, waiting until their gazes met to offer Iza a wink.

That wink seemed to calm the small woman down briefly and Ashe offered an apologetic look to the quartermaster who was trying to help the next person in line.

Lena had been immediately taken in by the other Argent Crusaders at the camp and the trio had barely been able to say goodbye to each other, though they had promised to cross paths again as soon as life would let them.

When Ashe and Iza made their way out of the camp, the pair crossed a noticeboard which caught Ashe's attention. More specifically, the poster asking for help in rescuing a certain crusader. The poster had initially offered 200 gold, it seemed, so the 250 given to them was a definite upgrade from the originally planned amount. "Is there really 250 gold there?" Ashe asked her spellcasting friend, raising an eyebrow, somewhat uncertain about the whole thing.

"Oh, it's just this little bargaining trick I picked up in Gadgetzan. Make people believe they owe you more than they truly do and they'll give you more than they originally planned to. Make yourself threatening and they'll cave in to your demands even quicker!" Iza said proudly.

"That is... quite dishonest. What do you plan to do with the extra fifty gold?"

"Pay my debts and maybe make a few renovations on the ole' mansion," the tiny woman replied, hopping onto a gryphon. Ashe did likewise as her goblin companion tossed a few coins to the flight master.

"Where to?" the gruff human male asked.

"Wherever there's gold to be made," the grinning Iza said, putting on the goggles offered to her by the gryphon master.

"And I'll follow her," the Draenei replied, getting comfortable on the saddle, glad that she had managed to lessen the load within her continuously overloaded nuts. Had she not done so, the ride would have been unpleasant, indeed.

"I don't fucking know where there's gold to be made, so I'm just going to send you two to the Plaguelands. Heard there's undead there to smash," the flight master said, whispering something into each gryphon's ear before sending them off with a firm smack on the rump.

12